Total Posts:136|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dinosaurs and Evolution: The Greatest Hoax

Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true. We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man. Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:13:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true. We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man. Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

Oh dear another creationist who can't see the wood for the trees. Evolution makes sense, creationism doesn't. One hopes the evil deity depicted in the Bible is a figment of the human imagination!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:25:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true.

Really? Hundreds of signatures? As compared to the millions of scientists worldwide that understand and accept evolution as fact? LOL.

We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man.

Wow, you are massively misinformed. It was scientists that exposed those hoaxes, you idiot.

Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

You are lying. Read this:

""The person responsible for this exhibition," said the Rev. R. S. MacArthur, a white man who was pastor of the Calvary Baptist Church"


On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

More lies. Dinosaur bones have been found all over the world by a variety of folks.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

Yes, because it is fact that Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago and that Evolution is fact of nature.

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

The Islamic propagandist will tell all kinds of lies in order to support Islam. They are dishonest because that is what their religion teaches them, to lie.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:27:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Honestly I have nothing to add to the conversation, I'd just like to say A+ title
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 12:17:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 12:07:55 PM, Double_R wrote:
Let the OP be the shining example of the dangers religion can cause to the minds ability to utilize critical thinking.

+1
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 12:26:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Haven't we discovered fossils in... hmmm...

Aruba, Jamacia

Bermuda, Bahama,

Key Largo, Montego

And a place called Kokomo?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Bennett91
Posts: 4,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 12:37:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 12:07:55 PM, Double_R wrote:
Let the OP be the shining example of the dangers religion can cause to the minds ability to utilize critical thinking.

+1
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 12:41:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 11:13:53 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true. We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man. Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

Oh dear another creationist who can't see the wood for the trees. Evolution makes sense, creationism doesn't. One hopes the evil deity depicted in the Bible is a figment of the human imagination!

Response: After all the evidence presented that evolution and dinosaurs are nothing but a hoax, the only response that you come up with is "creationism doesn't make sense". You gotta love it when a person cannot give a logical response.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 12:44:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true. We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man. Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

Are you serious?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:07:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 11:25:33 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true.

Really? Hundreds of signatures? As compared to the millions of scientists worldwide that understand and accept evolution as fact? LOL.

Response: If it was such a fact then there should be No signatures. Let alone hundreds. Debunked. Try again.

We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man.

Wow, you are massively misinformed. It was scientists that exposed those hoaxes, you idiot.

Response: Then that only makes my point that scientists themselves agree that evolution is false and a hoax. DUMMY.

Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

You are lying. Read this:
Samuel Phillips Verner had been hired to take some pygmies and other Africans back to St. Louis for the extensive "anthropology exhibit" at the 1904 World"s Fair.

""The person responsible for this exhibition," said the Rev. R. S. MacArthur, a white man who was pastor of the Calvary Baptist Church"

Response: Which is a lie. Read this:


On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

More lies. Dinosaur bones have been found all over the world by a variety of folks.

Response: Which is a lie according to scientists themselves. Debunked.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

Yes, because it is fact that Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago and that Evolution is fact of nature.

Response: Only to brain dead dummies as even scientists admit that they both are hoaxes.
It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

The Islamic propagandist will tell all kinds of lies in order to support Islam. They are dishonest because that is what their religion teaches them, to lie.

Response: In other words, another deluded atheist was faced with clear evidence from scientist themselves that evolution and dinosaurs are nothing but ridiculous hoaxes to disprove Allah, but fail miserably.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:16:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:07:13 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:25:33 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true.

Really? Hundreds of signatures? As compared to the millions of scientists worldwide that understand and accept evolution as fact? LOL.

Response: If it was such a fact then there should be No signatures. Let alone hundreds. Debunked. Try again.

Like yourself, those scientists have no idea what they're talking about and are most likely indoctrinated heavily into their religion, again, like yourself.


We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man.

Wow, you are massively misinformed. It was scientists that exposed those hoaxes, you idiot.

Response: Then that only makes my point that scientists themselves agree that evolution is false and a hoax. DUMMY.

No, it refutes your point.

Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

You are lying. Read this:
Samuel Phillips Verner had been hired to take some pygmies and other Africans back to St. Louis for the extensive "anthropology exhibit" at the 1904 World"s Fair.

""The person responsible for this exhibition," said the Rev. R. S. MacArthur, a white man who was pastor of the Calvary Baptist Church"

Response: Which is a lie. Read this:


On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

More lies. Dinosaur bones have been found all over the world by a variety of folks.

Response: Which is a lie according to scientists themselves. Debunked.

You are lying. Scientists say no such thing.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

Yes, because it is fact that Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago and that Evolution is fact of nature.

Response: Only to brain dead dummies as even scientists admit that they both are hoaxes.

That is a lie.

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

The Islamic propagandist will tell all kinds of lies in order to support Islam. They are dishonest because that is what their religion teaches them, to lie.

Response: In other words, another deluded atheist was faced with clear evidence from scientist themselves that evolution and dinosaurs are nothing but ridiculous hoaxes to disprove Allah, but fail miserably.

You have provided no evidence whatsoever. You're just lying like every other Islamic propagandist.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:24:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 12:44:53 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true. We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man. Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

Are you serious?

Response: If that is the only response you have to what scientists themselves say about both evolution and dinosaurs as nothing but hoaxes, the better question is "are you serious?"
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:29:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:07:13 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:25:33 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true.

Really? Hundreds of signatures? As compared to the millions of scientists worldwide that understand and accept evolution as fact? LOL.

Response: If it was such a fact then there should be No signatures. Let alone hundreds. Debunked. Try again.

So when hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false it must be false, yet when millions of scientists claim evolution is true it must be conspiracy. Got it.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:31:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:16:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:


Like yourself, those scientists have no idea what they're talking about and are most likely indoctrinated heavily into their religion, again, like yourself.

Response: Clearly you don't since scientist themselves support the fact that they both are hoaxes.

No, it refutes your point.

Response: No. It debunks your point.

Response: Which is a lie according to scientists themselves. Debunked.

You are lying. Scientists say no such thing.

Response: Which is a lie since many scientists say otherwise.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

Yes, because it is fact that Dinosaurs existed millions of years ago and that Evolution is fact of nature.

Response: Only to brain dead dummies as even scientists admit that they both are hoaxes.

That is a lie.

Response: Yes. What you say is a lie.

You have provided no evidence whatsoever. You're just lying like every other Islamic propagandist.

Response: yet the hundreds of scientists themselves show otherwise and proves that both dinosaurs and evolution is false. You are just lying to justify your deluded position as an atheist.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:32:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:24:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 12:44:53 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true. We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man. Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

Are you serious?

Response: If that is the only response you have to what scientists themselves say about both evolution and dinosaurs as nothing but hoaxes, the better question is "are you serious?"

What's really hilarious is that 45% of all Muslims accept evolution as fact, that number grows continuously as people get educated.

This is unfortunate for the Islamic propagandist who is looked upon by their own brethren as liars who do more harm to the religion than anyone else.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:36:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:29:30 PM, Double_R wrote:

So when hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false it must be false, yet when millions of scientists claim evolution is true it must be conspiracy. Got it.

Response: In other words, when you see that hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false, you say it is true because millions of scientists say it is true. Therefore, facts are not based on evidence, but a majority vote. Got it.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:41:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:32:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

What's really hilarious is that 45% of all Muslims accept evolution as fact, that number grows continuously as people get educated.

This is unfortunate for the Islamic propagandist who is looked upon by their own brethren as liars who do more harm to the religion than anyone else.

Response: What is even more hilarious is by claiming that 45% of Muslims claim evolution is a fact when evolution is clearly false, then that only continues to make my point that evolution is one of the greatest hoax. So thanks for that statistic.

By the way, they all say it is caused by Allah. Not a random act. So there goes your statistic, out the window.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 1:41:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:36:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 1:29:30 PM, Double_R wrote:

So when hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false it must be false, yet when millions of scientists claim evolution is true it must be conspiracy. Got it.

Response: In other words, when you see that hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false, you say it is true because millions of scientists say it is true. Therefore, facts are not based on evidence, but a majority vote. Got it.

At least make a coherent argument. You claimed it was false based on hundreds of signatures yet when its millions the numbers are irrelevant?

But to respond to your assertion, when it is the majority of the people who have dedicated their lives to the study of the subject and are recognized authorities on it, yes. If it were just a bunch of laymen, no. If I want to get a medical opinion, I'll ask a doctor, not a plumber.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:01:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:24:37 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 12:44:53 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true. We also know the names of many scientists and their work admitting of hoax in paleontology, such as Piltdown Man, Piltdown Chicken, and Java Man. Scientists have even went far enough to take a real life African Boy by the name of Ota Benga and place him in a Zoo for public display, just to support evolution. The Boy eventually commits suicide by killing himself.

On top of this, many scientists have come forward to say that there is no evidence of a discovery of a complete skeleton of a dinosaur, that for some odd reason only scientists and their associates discover dinosaur bones instead of ordinary people who have no invested interest, which points to an organized conspiracy, that they are mostly discovered in specific areas such as America but nowhere else, that none were documented until the 1850"s despite the mining, farming, and digging of land and civilizations for thousands of years prior to the date.

Yet despite all of this evidence, atheists have the nerve to say that Evolution is true and Dinosaurs did exist. What???

It is time for someone to take the time out to expose the greatest hoaxes in world history, for the sole purpose to discredit the existence of God. So let us begin.

Are you serious?

Response: If that is the only response you have to what scientists themselves say about both evolution and dinosaurs as nothing but hoaxes, the better question is "are you serious?"

How come you avoided the question? I was just seeing if you actually thought evolution and dinosaurs were a hoax.

Questions:

Since you claim evolution is a hoax, how come we have evidence of evolutionary changes such as speciation, the birth of a new 'kind'(birds, fish, dinosaur)and various examples of micro evolution?

Why are you just targeting dinosaurs? Why not small mammals that lived during that time? Why aren't you suggesting mammoth fossils are a hoax?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:14:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:36:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 1:29:30 PM, Double_R wrote:

So when hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false it must be false, yet when millions of scientists claim evolution is true it must be conspiracy. Got it.

Response: In other words, when you see that hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false, you say it is true because millions of scientists say it is true. Therefore, facts are not based on evidence, but a majority vote. Got it.

At 2/8/2015 11:11:09 AM, Fatihah wrote:
According to the document "The scientific dissent of Darwinism", it lists hundreds of signatures of scientists who doubt that natural selection in evolution is true.

LOL. Therefore, facts are not based on evidence, but a minority vote. Got it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:15:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:41:31 PM, dhardage wrote:

At least make a coherent argument. You claimed it was false based on hundreds of signatures yet when its millions the numbers are irrelevant?

But to respond to your assertion, when it is the majority of the people who have dedicated their lives to the study of the subject and are recognized authorities on it, yes. If it were just a bunch of laymen, no. If I want to get a medical opinion, I'll ask a doctor, not a plumber.

Response: Rather, I claim it is false based on the obvious fact that neither you, nor anyone, can provide observable evidence of a species evolving into another. The hundreds of signatures by scientists themselves is only supportive evidence of this fact. Whereas you take the ridiculous approach that evolution is true, not because you have observable evidence for it, but because a bunch of scientists or majority say it is true. That is like saying that 2+2 is 5, as long as a majority say it is, rather than relying on the actual observable evidence that it is not.

So your position is backed by foolish evidence, since it is based on say so evidence and not what you can observe yourself. Another prime example of the sheer absurdity of atheism.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:19:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 1:36:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 1:29:30 PM, Double_R wrote:

So when hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false it must be false, yet when millions of scientists claim evolution is true it must be conspiracy. Got it.

Response: In other words, when you see that hundreds of scientists claim evolution is false, you say it is true because millions of scientists say it is true. Therefore, facts are not based on evidence, but a majority vote. Got it.

Do you believe the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the impact of the plane crashes? Yes or no, and why?
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:19:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 2:15:59 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 1:41:31 PM, dhardage wrote:

At least make a coherent argument. You claimed it was false based on hundreds of signatures yet when its millions the numbers are irrelevant?

But to respond to your assertion, when it is the majority of the people who have dedicated their lives to the study of the subject and are recognized authorities on it, yes. If it were just a bunch of laymen, no. If I want to get a medical opinion, I'll ask a doctor, not a plumber.

Response: Rather, I claim it is false based on the obvious fact that neither you, nor anyone, can provide observable evidence of a species evolving into another. The hundreds of signatures by scientists themselves is only supportive evidence of this fact. Whereas you take the ridiculous approach that evolution is true, not because you have observable evidence for it, but because a bunch of scientists or majority say it is true. That is like saying that 2+2 is 5, as long as a majority say it is, rather than relying on the actual observable evidence that it is not.

So your position is backed by foolish evidence, since it is based on say so evidence and not what you can observe yourself. Another prime example of the sheer absurdity of atheism.

There are almost literally mountains of observable evidence if you'd bother to open your eyes. We have fossil records, DNA, all kinds of things.

Since you mentioned it, who was there with God to observe and write down what he did?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:25:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 2:19:00 PM, Double_R wrote:


Do you believe the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the impact of the plane crashes? Yes or no, and why?

Response: In case you forgot, the topic of the thread is the hoax known as Dinosaurs and evolution.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:26:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 2:25:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 2:19:00 PM, Double_R wrote:


Do you believe the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the impact of the plane crashes? Yes or no, and why?

Response: In case you forgot, the topic of the thread is the hoax known as Dinosaurs and evolution.

Which, you have yet produce a shred of evidence or understanding.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:38:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 2:19:41 PM, dhardage wrote:

There are almost literally mountains of observable evidence if you'd bother to open your eyes. We have fossil records, DNA, all kinds of things.

Since you mentioned it, who was there with God to observe and write down what he did?

Response: Yet the fact that you responded by "saying" there is observable evidence instead of actually providing observable evidence continues to show that you have no observable evidence. Making my argument as usual that evolution and dinosaurs are false and nothing but hoaxes.

As for the rest, evidence is based on direct observation and deductive logic based on such observation. So since we have observable evidence that only choice can originate a repeating pattern, that only guidance to peace and good exist in the Qur'an with no error, and that it is humanly impossible to create a chapter like the Qur'an, then we can deduce logically that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

Whereas you have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, and no observable evidence of a dinosaur to exist, therefore you CANNOT deduce logically that either exist.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:45:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 2:38:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 2:19:41 PM, dhardage wrote:

There are almost literally mountains of observable evidence if you'd bother to open your eyes. We have fossil records, DNA, all kinds of things.

Since you mentioned it, who was there with God to observe and write down what he did?

Response: Yet the fact that you responded by "saying" there is observable evidence instead of actually providing observable evidence continues to show that you have no observable evidence. Making my argument as usual that evolution and dinosaurs are false and nothing but hoaxes.

Go to a museum.


As for the rest, evidence is based on direct observation and deductive logic based on such observation. So since we have observable evidence that only choice can originate a repeating pattern, that only guidance to peace and good exist in the Qur'an with no error, and that it is humanly impossible to create a chapter like the Qur'an, then we can deduce logically that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

In other words, you didn't observe Allah making the world nor did anyone else so how can you believe he did?


Whereas you have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, and no observable evidence of a dinosaur to exist, therefore you CANNOT deduce logically that either exist.

Unsupported assertion.

You sir, are wrong on every level.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 2:46:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 2:25:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 2/8/2015 2:19:00 PM, Double_R wrote:


Do you believe the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the impact of the plane crashes? Yes or no, and why?

Response: In case you forgot, the topic of the thread is the hoax known as Dinosaurs and evolution.

I haven't forgotten. You are making claims regarding what is reasonable to believe. I am testing those claims. Are you honest enough to allow that, or do you prefer dodging questions that will reveal the absurdity of your position?

Answer the question, then we'll get back on topic.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 3:03:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/8/2015 2:45:57 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/8/2015 2:38:51 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Go to a museum.

Response: Only the deluded go out to find what does not exist. Thanks for the clarification.

As for the rest, evidence is based on direct observation and deductive logic based on such observation. So since we have observable evidence that only choice can originate a repeating pattern, that only guidance to peace and good exist in the Qur'an with no error, and that it is humanly impossible to create a chapter like the Qur'an, then we can deduce logically that the Qur'an is the true word of Allah.

In other words, you didn't observe Allah making the world nor did anyone else so how can you believe he did?

Response: From deductive logic based on observation, as explained above.

Whereas you have no observable evidence of a species evolving into another, and no observable evidence of a dinosaur to exist, therefore you CANNOT deduce logically that either exist.

Unsupported assertion.

Response: Your weak rebuttal shows otherwise.