Jump to topic:

Superstition Rules

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:45:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is clear that most want to try and believe that their superstitious beliefs/theories are stronger and better then most others superstitious beliefs/theories.

Seems that there are VERY FEW that don't require superstitious beliefs/theories.

Don't you superstitious people ever put ANY thought of your own in that direction?

Even a TINY bit?

I AM of the proof of the Fact and Truth that a human can be FREE of the gnashing of teeth and bondage of superstition.

Heaven/Paradise and Hell are only states of mind. They are not real places unless you count this earthly world as Heaven/Paradise and Hell.

I can understand how that can make sense when we take a look around this world.

A few are content with themselves and the world around them and the rest are busy trying to ESCAPE the world around them.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:49:10 PM
At 2/8/2015 10:45:19 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
It is clear that most want to try and believe that their superstitious beliefs/theories are stronger and better then most others superstitious beliefs/theories.

Seems that there are VERY FEW that don't require superstitious beliefs/theories.

Don't you superstitious people ever put ANY thought of your own in that direction?

Even a TINY bit?

I AM of the proof of the Fact and Truth that a human can be FREE of the gnashing of teeth and bondage of superstition.

Heaven/Paradise and Hell are only states of mind. They are not real places unless you count this earthly world as Heaven/Paradise and Hell.

I can understand how that can make sense when we take a look around this world.

A few are content with themselves and the world around them and the rest are busy trying to ESCAPE the world around them.

Most ignorant fools are content with what they observe in this world that is make-believe. Fire proves the things you observe aren't real. Not even fire is real. It's only information that changes information. This can be duplicated in a computer by using binary code. God's code called invisible vibrations can be used to make an infinite amount of illusions to make us believe we and the world we observe are real.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:17:21 PM
Already told you Brad, that I have heard it before. WHY should or would I CHOOSE to trade in what I have that is SUPERSTITION FREE for what you are peddling?

When a person is FREE of ALL superstitious based concepts and beliefs they have something that is MUCH BETTER.

WHY would a FREE person choose to be a lost, blind and confused slave of superstion? Just because it's the popular way and it is the way it has always been don't sound like a deal to me.

You are trying to sell a turd with a pretty dress and make up and I AM not buying it as I know poo in a pretty dress and make up when I smell it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:22:33 PM
At 2/8/2015 11:17:21 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Already told you Brad, that I have heard it before. WHY should or would I CHOOSE to trade in what I have that is SUPERSTITION FREE for what you are peddling?

When a person is FREE of ALL superstitious based concepts and beliefs they have something that is MUCH BETTER.

WHY would a FREE person choose to be a lost, blind and confused slave of superstion? Just because it's the popular way and it is the way it has always been don't sound like a deal to me.

You are trying to sell a turd with a pretty dress and make up and I AM not buying it as I know poo in a pretty dress and make up when I smell it.

I know many ignorant people who are satisfied with the make-believe world they're in, except they don't know it's all make-believe.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:41:34 AM
At 2/9/2015 10:22:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I know many ignorant people who are satisfied with the make-believe world they're in, except they don't know it's all make-believe.

EE:You would be surprised at the "make believe world" that I Live in.

I understand what it is that you are trying to tell people, BUT you have a BIG problem in that you have learned that you can view both sides of the coin at the same TIME by holding the coin up in front of a mirror.

As long as you hold on to your superstitious programing you will never LEARN HOW you "get rid of the mirror" in the example.

The mirror is just an ILLUSION, BUT MOST can't understand HOW they can get rid of the mirror and STILL see/understand BOTH sides of the coin at the SAME TIME.

Now if you factor in that TIME is mostly a illusion and a few other tid bits of this and that.

WHAT am I going on about?

It's being able to see and understand both side such as the republicans and democrats,
christians/religion vs atheist/science
the sexually confused vs the hate mongers
and other such concepts.

When you can see and understand both sides/viewpoints at the SAME TIME.

You SEE the One Truth that has always been right in front of us. It is the superstitious nonsense that blinds peoples minds from seeing and understanding the BIGGER picture.

WHY do MOST CHOOSE NOT to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of superstition behind them?

Because simply put, most are just LAZY daydreamers looking for short cuts and excuses as they try and ESCAPE what they don't want to face.

When you choose the choice of FREEDOM from the bondage of superstition of ANY sort,
You end up with the CORRECT answer for the riddle of LIFE that satisfies 100%

Say it's all bullpoo?

That is YOUR free will choice to see it that way as it is the POPULAR view no matter what sort of vibrations a human or whatever receive, transmit or not.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 8:14:39 AM
At 2/10/2015 12:41:34 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/9/2015 10:22:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

EE:You would be surprised at the "make believe world" that I Live in.

I understand what it is that you are trying to tell people, BUT you have a BIG problem in that you have learned that you can view both sides of the coin at the same TIME by holding the coin up in front of a mirror.

As long as you hold on to your superstitious programing you will never LEARN HOW you "get rid of the mirror" in the example.

The mirror is just an ILLUSION, BUT MOST can't understand HOW they can get rid of the mirror and STILL see/understand BOTH sides of the coin at the SAME TIME.

Now if you factor in that TIME is mostly a illusion and a few other tid bits of this and that.

WHAT am I going on about?

It's being able to see and understand both side such as the republicans and democrats,
christians/religion vs atheist/science
the sexually confused vs the hate mongers
and other such concepts.

When you can see and understand both sides/viewpoints at the SAME TIME.

You SEE the One Truth that has always been right in front of us. It is the superstitious nonsense that blinds peoples minds from seeing and understanding the BIGGER picture.

WHY do MOST CHOOSE NOT to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of superstition behind them?

Because simply put, most are just LAZY daydreamers looking for short cuts and excuses as they try and ESCAPE what they don't want to face.

When you choose the choice of FREEDOM from the bondage of superstition of ANY sort,
You end up with the CORRECT answer for the riddle of LIFE that satisfies 100%

Say it's all bullpoo?

That is YOUR free will choice to see it that way as it is the POPULAR view no matter what sort of vibrations a human or whatever receive, transmit or not.

The Kingdom is like a see-thru mirror that most people see themselves in.

On the other side of the coin is the right side. On the left side of the coin is where everyone is at.

The life you think you have only deceives you of the life you can't see. That life is unthinkable until you're not deceived.

Many will live in the Word of God and understand the Bible, but many will live in the Bible and not understand the Word of God.

Not everyone can see it. Not everyone can hear it. Not everyone can know it. But everyone will bow to it.

A make-believe world is a world created in the mind of our Creator. Where did you think our make-believe world came from?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 3:31:58 PM
Superstitious nonsense has you stuck in a endless loop of confusion and doubt.

As long as you CHOOSE to hold on to your superstitious ways you will remain STUCK in your little CREATION of YOUR OWN design.

You can't find the Truth and the Life by way of superstitious based and designed concepts.

Even the scriptures refer to "God" as the LIVING God.

So if the God/god you believe in is just vibrations and illusion that is because that is what YOU created within your confused doubt filled mindset and beliefs.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 3:16:19 PM
I notice that "talk" of superstition sure bothers the superstitious.

Saint Brad has a special "8 track" control over the superstition of his creator as that is how a endless loop of vague vibrations cancels out it's self as it goes by the splice and changes tracks.

I was reading around the forums and noticed that if I was to view what was before me in the most simplest of forms. What I saw in my GREAT make believe and pretend VISION,
Was much like the little circles with the arrows that go round and round at different speeds and some times change direction and go the other way as a page or other data is downloaded to a computer.

What I saw in my make believe and pretend VISION was many of these little circles going in circles at varying speeds and directions.

That can cause FRICTION and HEAT that makes the little circles of confusion get angry and all the more confused as the DOUBT GROWS in their little circles of confusion.

The SOLUTION?

If more of the little circles of confused beliefs and theories were to LEARN HOW to SLOW down and take the next REST AREA and get a clue or two.

That would help DECREASE the friction, heat and anger issues that go along with the SUPERSTITIOUS nature.

So until MORE people CHOOSE to GROW UP and take on the RESPONSIBILITIES for their own personal thoughts and actions,

it will NEVER happen as a WHOLE as there is always those of the FEW and those that choose to be of the MANY little circles of confusion that prefer the DISTRACTION of their little RUTS of traditions, rituals and earthly popular themes and concepts that make a profit for those that run the earthly show.

Superstition is always a BIG MONEY maker and it has "magical powers" and such for sale or trade to the public at large.

Superstition RULES this earthly world and those of the MANY.

I prefer being of the FEW that don't require the make believe and pretend realities that superstition can create.

I understand WHY MOST prefer being lazy daydreamers of distractions so that they can have SOMEWHERE else to TRY and place the blame for their own personal mistakes from not choosing to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend realities behind them.

It is ALL about PERSONAL FREE will CHOICE.
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 3:36:47 PM

Agreed.
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 4:03:05 PM
At 2/14/2015 3:36:47 PM, GamrDeb8rBbrH8r wrote:

Agreed.

EE: Only a superstitious minded person can be a atheist.
So called science is mostly superstition based as are most earthly worldly concepts.

People just give "things" fancy names with made up words and "make up" descriptions that make something that is mostly an ILLUSION seem more REAL and of substance.

Smoke and mirrors can be REAL objects/items, but most IGNORE the smoke and mirrors in favor of the SHOW that excites them for a spell.

I didn't start watching television until I was almost 20 and then it was so that I might LEARN just WHAT it was that was PROGRAMING the people around me. I haven't watched programed TV in over 20 years.

I do catch a glimpse of it here and there when out traveling around and visiting others that have their TV's on most of the time and very rarely turn it off.

From what I have noticed of the PROGRAMING of today, it's LEARNING level is in the toilet for sure.

I have older recorded media with movies and informational topics that I watch and listen to as I CHOOSE.

I don't listen to radio or other broadcasts. I don't even listen to music but on a very rare occasion. I get enough music and such from the movies I watch/listen to when in the mood.

As I sit here now I have the silence of peace as the only sounds I hear are the clicks of the keyboard as I write this.

MANY beliefs/non beliefs are made of superstitious nonsense.

Most ignore the TRUE known meaning of superstition in much the same way that most players of games of chance IGNORE the KNOWN odds in favor of some superstitious based concept that they deceive themselves into believing that they will be the BIG WINNER as their God, god, goddess, good luck charm, scientific theory, magic 8 ball and on and on...
Is going to put them in the FRONT of the line.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 7:33:36 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com...

Full definition of Superstition according to the above dictionary.
a : a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
b : an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition

a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary

-------------------------

When people are ignorant or place belief in things which are not true or real, it stands to reason that their actions and attitudes would be a result of their own ignorance.

When fear rules peoples lives, they live in constant paranoia about what they fear actually happening.

When people reject reality due to wanting to believe it is all an illusion and nothing is real, it causes them to become unrealistic due to their own beliefs.

Obviously there is a perspective in which all things can be seen as an illusion but the opposite perspective also exists in reality.
When a person adheres to only one perspective or the other, they become unbalanced and fail to see the WHOLE picture from both sides. It takes two sides to make a whole coin. Both are needed in the big picture.
It takes only imagination and a bit of media magic to make an invisible vibrating illusion of a coin which is as useless to buy anything as Monopoly money is.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 1:17:09 AM
At 2/11/2015 3:31:58 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

As long as you CHOOSE to hold on to your superstitious ways you will remain STUCK in your little CREATION of YOUR OWN design.

You can't find the Truth and the Life by way of superstitious based and designed concepts.

So if the God/god you believe in is just vibrations and illusion that is because that is what YOU created within your confused doubt filled mindset and beliefs.

Stupid people don't listen to the voice of our Creator. I never said that our Creator is invisible vibrations. I said that He created invisible vibrations to use as His language to form illusions that make the characters ( people and beasts ) believe they are real.

Our Creator is the ONLY real living one there is. His people are created and aren't real at all.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 1:35:42 AM
At 2/16/2015 1:17:09 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Stupid people don't listen to the voice of our Creator. I never said that our Creator is invisible vibrations. I said that He created invisible vibrations to use as His language to form illusions that make the characters ( people and beasts ) believe they are real.

Our Creator is the ONLY real living one there is. His people are created and aren't real at all.

EE: So are you REAL or just an illusion?

You claim that "our creator is the ONLY real living one there is.

WHAT does that mean in english?

Where does this "creator" exist?

You keep going on and on, but you never make anything CLEAR.

Now you will maybe come back with something about antichrists or such not understanding what you are saying and claiming.

Seems that even YOU haven't a clue as to JUST WHAT you are going on about.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 1:38:57 AM
At 2/16/2015 1:35:42 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Now you will maybe come back with something about antichrists or such not understanding what you are saying and claiming.

Our Creator and His thoughts are the Living God. We came from the thoughts of God as He planned His program called Eternal Life. He had to create invisible vibrations as His language to put His program into action. Instead of using 0's and 1's like we use in computer code. God uses invisible wavelengths for His computing language.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 1:45:07 AM
At 2/16/2015 1:38:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Our Creator and His thoughts are the Living God. We came from the thoughts of God as He planned His program called Eternal Life. He had to create invisible vibrations as His language to put His program into action. Instead of using 0's and 1's like we use in computer code. God uses invisible wavelengths for His computing language.

EE: You have said that many times before.
Where is the BIGGER explanation of what you are going on about?

You present bits and pieces that don't FIT together at all.

You are not able to SEE what I and many others can see.

That you really haven't a understanding of what you are going on about.

If you did I for one would be able to make better sense of the mostly non-sense you try and put forth.

You most likely will ignore most of what I just wrote as you haven't a clue of who you are.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 2:04:04 AM
At 2/16/2015 1:45:07 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

If you did I for one would be able to make better sense of the mostly non-sense you try and put forth.

You most likely will ignore most of what I just wrote as you haven't a clue of who you are.

All you have said in this forum is that God is life. I've been teaching how God created His people and the life experiences we observe, taste, hear, smell, touch and feel emotionally.

If you've ever played a computer simulation game, particularly, "The Sims", every character in this game is formed from invisible thoughts of computer programmers who put together a computer coded program that is stored on CD-ROM's. Once you put this CD-ROM in your computer and run it, you will be able to play the game.

All the invisible information in that CD-ROM contains all the images and life experiences that you see and hear through computer peripherals called a monitor and speakers.

All the information ( invisible vibrations ) that was needed for God to put together His program called Eternal life came from His invisible thoughts. Each created being is like a computer processor that processes these invisible vibrations into visible objects to make up a world that they can experience with their senses.

This is a very rough idea of how we were made.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 2:23:01 AM
At 2/16/2015 2:04:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All you have said in this forum is that God is life. I've been teaching how God created His people and the life experiences we observe, taste, hear, smell, touch and feel emotionally.

If you've ever played a computer simulation game, particularly, "The Sims", every character in this game is formed from invisible thoughts of computer programmers who put together a computer coded program that is stored on CD-ROM's. Once you put this CD-ROM in your computer and run it, you will be able to play the game.

All the invisible information in that CD-ROM contains all the images and life experiences that you see and hear through computer peripherals called a monitor and speakers.

All the information ( invisible vibrations ) that was needed for God to put together His program called Eternal life came from His invisible thoughts. Each created being is like a computer processor that processes these invisible vibrations into visible objects to make up a world that they can experience with their senses.

EE: Seems that you are stuck in the "logic" of a VIDEO GAME.

I have a basic understanding of how computer and game information works.

You are talking Science Fiction mostly.

I do have a understanding of WHAT is going on inside your head as I have known many such as yourself from many years of visiting with people such as you.

If what you try and believe was in any way TRUE and FACT,

You would be making forward progress in your own life.

You seem to be going backwards as more people point out the BIG HOLES in what you try and put forth as some sort of WHOLE.

Seems the W on your whole is just an illusion?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 2:26:29 AM
At 2/16/2015 2:23:01 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I do have a understanding of WHAT is going on inside your head as I have known many such as yourself from many years of visiting with people such as you.

You seem to be going backwards as more people point out the BIG HOLES in what you try and put forth as some sort of WHOLE.

You obviously don't understand anything about quantum mechanics that physicists have been studying for the past 100 years or what the saints have been preaching for the past 2,000 years.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 2:45:21 AM
At 2/16/2015 2:26:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You obviously don't understand anything about quantum mechanics that physicists have been studying for the past 100 years or what the saints have been preaching for the past 2,000 years.

EE: I have a great understanding of so called quantum mechanics.

What you are doing with so called technology is much the same as Hollywood does.

You are trying to write a SCRIPT that SEEMS to make some sort of sense to YOU much as a young child can tell you all about santa, the easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

They may believe that they understand the BIGGER picture, But those that do UNDERSTAND the BIGGER picture can SEE the bigger picture.

A computer or video game PROGRAM can ONLY do what it is PROGRAMED to do.

It is HUMANS that do the PROGRAMING.

I can see where you are getting confused.

Maybe you had better do a bit more study on what you are lacking?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 3:17:54 AM
At 2/16/2015 2:45:21 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

What you are doing with so called technology is much the same as Hollywood does.

You are trying to write a SCRIPT that SEEMS to make some sort of sense to YOU much as a young child can tell you all about santa, the easter bunny and the tooth fairy.

They may believe that they understand the BIGGER picture, But those that do UNDERSTAND the BIGGER picture can SEE the bigger picture.

I was taught quantum mechanics directly by our Creator who created all those vibrations.

We humans do NOT program anything. We are NOT the Creator of anything.

You must have been listening to the liar named Tom Campbell who has many videos on Youtube.com and telling everyone that we're the creators of the consciousness. This liar has no knowledge of God to understand where all these vibrations came from.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 3:27:49 AM
At 2/16/2015 3:17:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I was taught quantum mechanics directly by our Creator who created all those vibrations.

We humans do NOT program anything. We are NOT the Creator of anything.

You must have been listening to the liar named Tom Campbell who has many videos on Youtube.com and telling everyone that we're the creators of the consciousness. This liar has no knowledge of God to understand where all these vibrations came from.

EE: YOU are YOUR creator Brad.

YOU are the one that ALLOWED your mind to be PROGRAMED with the superstitious nonsense that you TRY and believe in.
Seems you are OF the MANY and looking for someplace to place the blame as you don't like the way you, your life and the world around you turned out.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 6:07:14 PM

Who or what is your Creator Brad?
Are you saying the invisible vibrations of your own mind taught you everything you know?
Does your Creator communicate with you through invisible vibrations which are all illusions?
Do you think the invisible vibrations in your mind do not deceive you but the invisible vibrations in the minds of all other people deceive them?
Invisible characters do not directly teach anyone anything because they are all mythical.
People learn all they know from other people in reality. That is unless their minds are sick or disabled due to some birth defect or excessive alcoholism or some such thing.

You are simply believing the thoughts in your own mind the same as any other person believes in the thoughts in their own mind.
Your own thoughts are deceiving you Brad.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 1:26:44 AM
At 2/16/2015 6:07:14 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Are you saying the invisible vibrations of your own mind taught you everything you know?
Does your Creator communicate with you through invisible vibrations which are all illusions?
Do you think the invisible vibrations in your mind do not deceive you but the invisible vibrations in the minds of all other people deceive them?
Invisible characters do not directly teach anyone anything because they are all mythical.
People learn all they know from other people in reality. That is unless their minds are sick or disabled due to some birth defect or excessive alcoholism or some such thing.

You are simply believing the thoughts in your own mind the same as any other person believes in the thoughts in their own mind.

You haven't understood anything I've written in this forum.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:03:45 PM
At 2/17/2015 1:26:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I understand you perfectly Brad. I understand you better than you understand yourself.
NOTHING is REAL according to you. ALL things are illusions created by the creator of the game of illusions.

Your invisible vibrations are NOT REAL Brad.
Your own thoughts are NOT REAL Brad.
Your invisible creator character is NOT REAL Brad.
You imagine things will happen in the future which are NOT REAL Brad.
You are just a SIM which is being controlled by a game player.
You are not in control of your own actions.
You are a puppet on a string.
You are forced to speak when the game player puts words in your mouth.
You are forced to make an idiot of yourself because the game player is forcing you to do it.
You are forced to tell lies because the game player wants all his other simulated characters to think you are a compulsive liar whose brain is mentally disabled due to past alcohol abuse.
You are forced to delude yourself because the creator of the game wants you to be deluded.
You are forced to act and react the way you do because you are not in control of your own mind.
You are incapable of getting real because you were never created to be real in the first place.
You were created to be a fake who plays a charade as God and the voice of God so no other character will take you seriously.
You are an artificial superficial person who does not even want to GET REAL or become a REAL BOY like Pinnochio did.
You are merely a character in a comedy.
None of it is your fault Brad. It is all the fault of the one who created you and pulls your finger to make you blow out a lot of hot air which is all an illusion and does not really exist either.

Thank you for being so entertaining and keeping me thoroughly amused.

You are on my amusing friends list.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:39:18 PM
At 2/17/2015 1:26:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You haven't written anything that could be understood. You are a homeless recovering alcoholic who recalls some past flashes and blackout that you mistakenly think was God.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 3:35:34 AM
ANYONE grown up enough to take on the subject/topic/concept of superstition and HOW DEEP the roots can go within the human mindset?

WHY did people of the historic past get ALL the MORE superstitious in HARD TIMES such as we are moving toward in the NOW?

Look at how the public at large is getting all the more violent as they become more CONFUSED and ANGRY because "things" are NOT working out the way that they had day dreamed/planned.

I find it funny and amusing in a sad sort of way in how most are so busy trying to go faster within their confusion and doubts that they can't SLOW down or STOP UNTIL they.........
HIT bottom or meet with a force that stops them in their tracks...

Then WHAT do many do?

Try and HIDE from themselves and others?

Look to take out their angers and frustrations on others for some sort of relief and ESCAPE?

WHY not think about GROWING UP a little tiny bit and getting a mature clue or two?

superstition RULES the immature in thought, plan and concepts.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:30:55 PM
At 2/25/2015 3:35:34 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
ANYONE grown up enough to take on the subject/topic/concept of superstition and HOW DEEP the roots can go within the human mindset?

Sure, I'll give it a go. The rabbit hole is VERY deep. It is most likely bottomless, without beginning or end.

WHY did people of the historic past get ALL the MORE superstitious in HARD TIMES such as we are moving toward in the NOW?

Because when fantasy is all you have as some kind of security, It is human nature to hold on to as much as they can when it looks like all else is lost. It gives them hope for a happy ending and better times ahead even if the hope is in a mere fantasy land after you die.

Look at how the public at large is getting all the more violent as they become more CONFUSED and ANGRY because "things" are NOT working out the way that they had day dreamed/planned.

Some end up so lost and without hope that they take their own lives due to having nothing left to live for.
Do you think their hope and dreams in a fantasy is part of the problem that things don't work out for them as they dreamed?

If their dreams and plans were more realistic they might be able to work toward making their own dreams come true instead of waiting for "Father Time" to arrive in some clouds and fulfill their dreams for them.

I find it funny and amusing in a sad sort of way in how most are so busy trying to go faster within their confusion and doubts that they can't SLOW down or STOP UNTIL they.........
HIT bottom or meet with a force that stops them in their tracks...

Then WHAT do many do?

Try and HIDE from themselves and others?

That's one way they try to solve their problems. Hide themselves or try to hide the problem and pretend it doesn't exist and hope it will go away all by itself.

Look to take out their angers and frustrations on others for some sort of relief and ESCAPE?

Yes. blaming others is a popular choice to rid yourself of your own responsibilities. Many enjoy being a puppet on a string and blaming their invisible puppeteer for their foolishness which they call wisdom. "He made me do it" ... " It wasn't my fault" ... " I had no choice"... " I had no mind to think for myself"

WHY not think about GROWING UP a little tiny bit and getting a mature clue or two?

Because they don't believe they have a mind to think for themselves. The puppeteer has not given them a SOUND MIND of their own to make SOUND decisions themselves. They need to rely on the random thoughts and vibrations they hear in their invisible minds and simply repeat those whether they understand and believe them or not. They are incapable of doing anything for themselves including thinking and speaking. They are NOT FREE like someone who is not controlled by strings.

superstition RULES the immature in thought, plan and concepts.

Agreed.

Those who believe in supernatural characters also tend to believe that all natural disasters are caused due to the anger of their supernatural characters so they do what they can to appease those characters by doing whatever they believe it will take to make their characters happy again. Worship of them and obedience to them generally does the trick. Apparently the supernatural characters get upset when no one pays them any attention. The ultimate LORD of ALL will apparently punish anyone who does not believe in invisible supernatural characters. He will throw them all into an eternally burning lake of fire for all eternity because they refused to believe in myths and he refused to convince them to believe when he could easily have done so.
They will be sorry for not believing in myths when they were told over and over again that the invisible supernatural character was real. ;-)
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:52:58 PM
That's why you are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The Nanny with the mostess
The nappy changing hostess...

A professional at burpin'
and a cleaning up slurpin'

I have never put much thought in the direction of others being that far in their denial as It seemed to make sense to me when younger that other people were like me in many ways.

As TIME goes by I find that the examples of the many and the FEW are very REAL.

I do greatly enjoy all the more as TIME goes by that I AM a GOD in this confused and doubt troubled earthly world of the many on their path through superstition and the rest of what the wide path has to offer lazydaze dreamers and the schemers that prey on them...

Most are looking for "things" to follow as they are afraid of what may be at the end of the world as they understand it.

I pass wind in the direction of superstitious nonsense and it's confused pups.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 8:14:47 PM
At 2/25/2015 6:52:58 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
That's why you are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The Nanny with the mostess
The nappy changing hostess...

A professional at burpin'
and a cleaning up slurpin'

I have never put much thought in the direction of others being that far in their denial as It seemed to make sense to me when younger that other people were like me in many ways.

I think people are all much like each other in many ways but are also all much different to each other in many other ways. All are unique individuals and I think that is one of the reasons why many also feel like misfits at some stages in their lives. Many feel they don't fit in with the "norm" of society. They feel like an outsider. They feel "different" to how they imagine they ought to feel. Most people who feel like that do not realize that most others also feel like that or have felt that way in the past.

Society seems to make us think we should all conform to something which they call "Normal". What is "Normal" in a world filled with unique individuals or varying sizes, shapes, colors, tastes, opinions, and beliefs? Everyone wants to consider themselves as "Normal" and be considered as "Normal" and be accepted rather than rejected by others. Yet all experience rejection of some kind in this life. Feeling rejection is "normal" if you define "normal" as something that most people experience. Yet in the religious teachings, it is the "Special" who are rejected not the average "Normal" who is the same as everyone else. This makes all rejected people feel "special" as the all those who feel so "special" reject them as not being special enough to be one of the "chosen" rejected crowd.
Anyway, it ends up with the special people rejecting the special people in their attempt to make everyone conform to their individual special causes.

When people cannot love or accept themselves as they are and feel like they need to conform to what others dictate, they are basically in denial of their own individually and are denying themselves. When people cannot accept themselves as they are they also cannot accept others as they are.

People are as far into denial as they choose to be. Denial itself is as endless and eternal as any other "spiritual attitude" which has no beginning or end. Those things are like the wind. No one can find their boundaries since they have none.
It is like trying to find the beginning and end of darkness.
Darkness ends where Light begins and Light ends where darkness begins. We can live in darkness or light or we can call darkness light and pretend to live in light which is what many do. They call their darkness light and stay in it for all eternity since they love their Light. They cannot see how anyone can see their Light as darkness because they have never seen it that way themselves. They do not understand what it is to be blinded by the Light. Those who understand how light can blind people and create darkness understand how Light can be perceived as darkness.

As TIME goes by I find that the examples of the many and the FEW are very REAL.

As Father Time goes by you will find that there are more and more younger babies in the world than there were when you were young yourself. The older and wiser get less and less as they die off one by one and leave more immature people behind them than mature ones. The mature get fewer due to dying daily.

One fruitful reproductive seed reproduces more than one seed after its own kind. In that principle and cycle of Life, The immature are always multiplying faster than the mature due to having to go through the stage of immaturity before reaching maturity. Sooner or later some person in the planet is the ONLY ONE who is the OLDEST person alive on the planet at the time. In that maths there is only ONE mature and all the rest are immature when judging maturity according to length of earthly life.

I do greatly enjoy all the more as TIME goes by that I AM a GOD in this confused and doubt troubled earthly world of the many on their path through superstition and the rest of what the wide path has to offer lazydaze dreamers and the schemers that prey on them...

Most are looking for "things" to follow as they are afraid of what may be at the end of the world as they understand it.

I pass wind in the direction of superstitious nonsense and it's confused pups.

Well watch out for the tornado chasing pups which love to chase that great and mighty wind around in never ending circles as they attempt to not get swept away with it.

The end is always nigh. It is right behind you.
Your "rear end" that is. ;-)