Jump to topic:

"Show us the evidence"

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 8:41:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
How many times have people said that to me, and yet when I have told them where to find it they could not see it.

Its nothing new. The same sort of things were said to Jesus, and people didn"t get the sense of it then ether.

Why?

I"ll let Jesus explain, as he did when the disciples asked him why he always taught in illustration, parables.

Matthew 13:10-16
ASV(i) 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that which he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables; because seeing they see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And unto them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive: 15For this peoples heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them. 16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear.

Note the strength of his answer in verse 15

Matthew 13:15 For this peoples heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them.

Does that apply to you?

Are you so deaf and blind, so calloused of heart that you cannot see the evidence that is as plainly round you as it was in Jesus parables, that so many failed to understand back then.

Part of the trouble is that so few understand his creation because so few truly appreciate it.

The choice is yours. Only you can make yourself "stop and smell the roses" as the saying goes.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 8:43:57 AM
At 2/9/2015 8:41:12 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
How many times have people said that to me, and yet when I have told them where to find it they could not see it.

Its nothing new. The same sort of things were said to Jesus, and people didn"t get the sense of it then ether.

Why?

I"ll let Jesus explain, as he did when the disciples asked him why he always taught in illustration, parables.

ASV(i) 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 And he answered and said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that which he hath. 13 Therefore speak I to them in parables; because seeing they see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And unto them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall in no wise understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall in no wise perceive: 15For this peoples heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them. 16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear.

Matthew 13:15 For this peoples heart is waxed gross, And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest haply they should perceive with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, And should turn again, And I should heal them.

Does that apply to you?

Are you so deaf and blind, so calloused of heart that you cannot see the evidence that is as plainly round you as it was in Jesus parables, that so many failed to understand back then.

Part of the trouble is that so few understand his creation because so few truly appreciate it.

The choice is yours. Only you can make yourself "stop and smell the roses" as the saying goes.

Only if there were roses to smell. What it actually smells like is unadulterated fecal matter from an uncastrated male bovine.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 8:52:09 AM
At 2/9/2015 8:43:57 AM, dhardage wrote:

Why?

Does that apply to you?

Only if there were roses to smell. What it actually smells like is unadulterated fecal matter from an uncastrated male bovine.

I think MAD is saying pick up a few Asians when he says"stop and smell the roses". Remember Asians are also Gods creation and so few appreciate them like he does.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 8:54:26 AM

Why?

Does that apply to you?

The Bible is NOT evidence!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:24:17 AM
He considers himself married and so can shag his pathetically tiny heart out, did I say heart?
How is the knockshop going?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:21:46 AM
At 2/9/2015 9:24:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
He considers himself married and so can shag his pathetically tiny heart out, did I say heart?

I am scriptrually married because I support the entire family, and fulfil the duties of a husband..

We would have been married according to Caesars law, had not this particular Caesart nt change the rules, thus preventing us from doing so.

Howver that part will be put right at teh firs tpossible opportunity.

It is Caesars fault that we have not yet followed Caesras rules. If he changes them without notice what can be expected?

God's laws for marriage are already complied with.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:28:28 AM
At 2/9/2015 8:54:26 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Why?

Does that apply to you?

The Bible is NOT evidence!

No, you mean you will not accept the bible as evidence, but it is whether or not you wish to accept it.

To refuse to accept God's own word as evidence is tantamount to telling a defendant that he can't speak in his own defence because his word is suspect.

The evidence for the defence, in this case scripture, must be scrutinised carefully for justice to be done.

You and the vast majority of humanity have signally failed to do so.

Why?

Because if you found it to be true, which it is, it would be too inconvenient for you.

Now try being honest with yourself for a change.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:31:31 AM
At 2/9/2015 8:52:09 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Why?

Does that apply to you?

I think MAD is saying pick up a few Asians when he says"stop and smell the roses". Remember Asians are also Gods creation and so few appreciate them like he does.

No, I am saying preach the "Good News of the Kingdom"W to any who will listen.

Your last sentence is actually very true. God loves all humans, even those like you who continually let him down and disappoint him. Howver, even he can only have so much patience with you for the sake of his chosen ones.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:32:50 AM

Why?

Does that apply to you?

That's because you are so deep in Satan's system it is all you can smell.

The roses are there, you simly have to raise your head above the herd.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:34:10 AM
At 2/9/2015 10:32:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Why?

Does that apply to you?

The roses are there, you simly have to raise your head above the herd.

The roses exist only in your imagination. I could almost pity you if you weren't so arrogant in your delusions.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 10:54:36 AM
At 2/9/2015 10:21:46 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I am scriptrually married because I support the entire family, and fulfil the duties of a husband..

We would have been married according to Caesars law, had not this particular Caesart nt change the rules, thus preventing us from doing so.

It is Caesars fault that we have not yet followed Caesras rules. If he changes them without notice what can be expected?

Scripturally married, WOW! That means you can bonk anyone who takes your fancy just like Abraham and his progeny. Solomon had loads of concubines too! It is a wonder you have time to post on this forum, lol!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:27:16 AM

You mean, the Bible? Sorry, that is not evidence, that is a book like any other book. Books are not evidence of anything.

Why?

Does that apply to you?

LOL. Sorry, you are not Jesus, so don't compare yourself. None of that applies to us because YOU are the one who is on these forums and it is your lies that we are exposing.

It is YOU who is deaf and blind to reality because you wallow in fantasies.

Yes, many of us do understand much of the world around us, you don't.

And, there it is, the childish kindergarten sandbox threat. What a surprise. LOL.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:29:57 AM

And yet, it is you who has told us many things about yourself showing on to well YOU are the one who is deep in Satan's system, using Satan's products everyday, having sex out of wedlock with a mail order whore, which is basically paying for sex, a whore who illegally forges your name on documents.

Your profile is all over sex websites in which you're looking for more whores to fornicate.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:37:45 AM
At 2/9/2015 11:29:57 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And yet, it is you who has told us many things about yourself showing on to well YOU are the one who is deep in Satan's system, using Satan's products everyday, having sex out of wedlock with a mail order whore, which is basically paying for sex, a whore who illegally forges your name on documents.

Your profile is all over sex websites in which you're looking for more whores to fornicate.

If that is true I am absolutely disgusted!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:12:52 PM
At 2/9/2015 10:54:36 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Scripturally married, WOW! That means you can bonk anyone who takes your fancy just like Abraham and his progeny. Solomon had loads of concubines too! It is a wonder you have time to post on this forum, lol!

No, it doesn't. Abraham was wrong, but Jehovah tolerated it for some time.

Howver we are not in a tme period when that much tolerance is being shown.

The fact that I have not yet legalised it is tolerated by God only because he knows I intended to do so but was prevented from doing by a change in the system for obtaining the necessary document.

He also knows I plan on correcting that as soon as is humanly possible

He doesn't ask perfection, so as long as I stand by my commitment he will not hold what was forced on me against me.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:13:51 PM
At 2/9/2015 11:37:45 AM, JJ50 wrote:

If it is true I know nothing about it since I dont go on such sits, lol.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:15:14 PM

Sure, just plug in his username into a search engine, you'll find plenty.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:15:51 PM
At 2/9/2015 12:13:51 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

That would be a blatant lie and you know it. :)
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:17:01 PM

If that is true I would appreciate your letting me know which siites so I can get it removed, I didn't put it on there in the first place.

Of course since you do go on them, maybe you put it on there for me??
You can't say you don;t go on them because apparently you have seen my profile on there, lol.

Imelda does nto use my name on legal documents. that too is a fabrication by you.

Nor was Imelda "mail order" nor a whore.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:19:02 PM
At 2/9/2015 12:15:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

No, I don;t know it. Anyone could have put them up there, includng you, after all it would seem you go on them.

I don;t get any eails off tehm so I can't help but wonder if this is just another of your sick lies.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:30:18 PM
At 2/9/2015 12:15:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That proves nothing, I didn't put it there, that's all I know.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:33:19 PM
At 2/9/2015 12:15:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Actually I've just done that, and sure enough, you are lying. I would encourage anyone else to do the same
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:35:12 PM

Abraham was scripturally married but he prostituted his wife too. You are not married till you are legally married.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:39:06 PM
At 2/9/2015 12:17:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

If that is true I would appreciate your letting me know which siites so I can get it removed, I didn't put it on there in the first place.

Of course since you do go on them, maybe you put it on there for me??
You can't say you don;t go on them because apparently you have seen my profile on there, lol.

LOL. Yeah sure, that's a good excuse.

Imelda does nto use my name on legal documents. that too is a fabrication by you.

You admitted that here already. You are now lying about that.

Nor was Imelda "mail order" nor a whore.

LOL. Yeah sure.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 12:41:11 PM

I just did and came up with plenty of stuff about the guy, with a photo which looks very similar to the one he uses on here but without the beard!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 1:34:05 PM
At 2/9/2015 12:41:11 PM, JJ50 wrote:

I just did and came up with plenty of stuff about the guy, with a photo which looks very similar to the one he uses on here but without the beard!

Exactly. And, I'm almost sure MCB is frantically running around to all those sites to delete his profiles. LOL.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 1:38:37 PM

LMAO. Don't tell me that you think you are "married in God's sight" - BUT NOT LEGALLY MARRIED. You know full well that's a crock. Reckon the old BotchTower would accept that one from a couple of 20-yr-olds? I'd love to see the BotchTower elders having a discussion with you.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 1:41:09 PM
At 2/9/2015 10:31:31 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/9/2015 8:52:09 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Why?

Does that apply to you?

No, I am saying preach the "Good News of the Kingdom"W to any who will listen.

The "Good News of the Kingdom" is that the kingdom of Jesus Christ was set up, firmly fixed and established in the city of Jerusalem in about AD 33 and that it's territorial boundaries are within us, in the human heart. That's exactly why Paul and John and all the rest were citizens of it back in the first century. THAT, however, is not what you preach. Therefore, you do not preach the good news of the kingdom in the first place.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 1:44:49 PM
At 2/9/2015 1:38:37 PM, annanicole wrote:

LMAO. Don't tell me that you think you are "married in God's sight" - BUT NOT LEGALLY MARRIED. You know full well that's a crock. Reckon the old BotchTower would accept that one from a couple of 20-yr-olds? I'd love to see the BotchTower elders having a discussion with you.

That's probably just one of the many reasons MCB was unceremoniously booted out of the JW's. They could see full well he was a hypocrite. That's why he's here attempting to justify and validate himself.
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 2:04:12 PM

Why?

Does that apply to you?

I did, and I came to the realization that Satan was really the good guy, and God has just been bad-mouthing him.

Funny how it seems that people's spiritual awareness seems mostly limited to the cultural imfluences around them. Had you gained this spiritual awareness, but had been born and lived in rural india, you might be Hindu now.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved