Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Sacrifice!!!!!!

EtrnlVw
Posts: 4,238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 5:56:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
WOE unto to you who look upon sacrifice as something that is evil!

Remember sacrifice is the PENNICLE of spiritual perfection! Though you may not believe in anything spiritual when you die and you realize you are still conscious the one thing you will see is that sacrifice is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

God showed you and expressed to you this TRUTH!, it is an example of what He is capable of!!!! Please look at sacrifice from a different angle :)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:16:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2015 5:56:57 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
WOE unto to you who look upon sacrifice as something that is evil!

Remember sacrifice is the PENNICLE of spiritual perfection! Though you may not believe in anything spiritual when you die and you realize you are still conscious the one thing you will see is that sacrifice is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

God showed you and expressed to you this TRUTH!, it is an example of what He is capable of!!!! Please look at sacrifice from a different angle :)

ALL the flesh of this world will be sacrificed before His people awaken to the Truth.
bulproof
Posts: 30,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:19:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2015 5:56:57 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
WOE unto to you who look upon sacrifice as something that is evil!

Remember sacrifice is the PENNICLE of spiritual perfection! Though you may not believe in anything spiritual when you die and you realize you are still conscious the one thing you will see is that sacrifice is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

God showed you and expressed to you this TRUTH!, it is an example of what He is capable of!!!! Please look at sacrifice from a different angle :)

I've been dead!
It ain't what it's cracked up to be.
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
dee-em
Posts: 8,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:23:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2015 5:56:57 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
WOE unto to you who look upon sacrifice as something that is evil!

Remember sacrifice is the PENNICLE of spiritual perfection! Though you may not believe in anything spiritual when you die and you realize you are still conscious the one thing you will see is that sacrifice is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

God showed you and expressed to you this TRUTH!, it is an example of what He is capable of!!!! Please look at sacrifice from a different angle :)

The PENNICLE eh?

Go and annoy some Romans and get yourself crucified then. Lol.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
JJ50
Posts: 2,145
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 3:27:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2015 5:56:57 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
WOE unto to you who look upon sacrifice as something that is evil!

Remember sacrifice is the PENNICLE of spiritual perfection! Though you may not believe in anything spiritual when you die and you realize you are still conscious the one thing you will see is that sacrifice is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

God showed you and expressed to you this TRUTH!, it is an example of what He is capable of!!!! Please look at sacrifice from a different angle :)

Of course sacrifice, if it means killing a human or animal, is evil! A deity which demands that sort of sacrifice is evil too.
Bennett91
Posts: 5,691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 3:45:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2015 5:56:57 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
WOE unto to you who look upon sacrifice as something that is evil!

Remember sacrifice is the PENNICLE of spiritual perfection! Though you may not believe in anything spiritual when you die and you realize you are still conscious the one thing you will see is that sacrifice is ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!

God showed you and expressed to you this TRUTH!, it is an example of what He is capable of!!!! Please look at sacrifice from a different angle :)

So BenShapiro got tired of making ridiculous claims based in Christian dogma so you're filling in?
"The annoying kid has a point. Let's revolt in this bitch!" - The Boondocks