Jump to topic:

Atheist Debate Fraud

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:28:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've never bothered to participate in Debate debates and decided to see what would happen if I challenged a rabbi or a Jew well versed in Judaism's tenets to a debate on the origin of the word "Torah". Well, who should show up to debate but one of the atheist regulars who promptly turned the debate into a debate on atheism vs theism, i.e. another atheist troll diverting religious discussions between religious people to go into atheist blather and nonsense of irresponsible know-nothings of spirituality who just parade their ignorance continually. Yesterday I checked and it was tied and today I think the atheist got some fellow atheists to post in support and is "winning" this debate without ever once addressing the topic of the debate. Stupid all around waste of time. The forums are where the real debates are going on.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:42:39 PM
At 2/9/2015 9:28:45 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I've never bothered to participate in Debate debates and decided to see what would happen if I challenged a rabbi or a Jew well versed in Judaism's tenets to a debate on the origin of the word "Torah". Well, who should show up to debate but one of the atheist regulars who promptly turned the debate into a debate on atheism vs theism, i.e. another atheist troll diverting religious discussions between religious people to go into atheist blather and nonsense of irresponsible know-nothings of spirituality who just parade their ignorance continually. Yesterday I checked and it was tied and today I think the atheist got some fellow atheists to post in support and is "winning" this debate without ever once addressing the topic of the debate. Stupid all around waste of time. The forums are where the real debates are going on.

I think you need to learn to debate first. This is the topical debate for those who are wondering.

http://www.debate.org...
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:37:44 PM

You had an impossible resolution to defend.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:28:08 AM
At 2/9/2015 11:37:44 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

You had an impossible resolution to defend.

Not impossible. Just nonsensical. I guess that would make it almost impossible.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."