Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Muslim Excuses for Suppressing Women

Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 2:50:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

Should make sense to Muslim women. They are harder to rape if they are riding a camel.
dee-em
Posts: 6,469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:39:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

Lol. His brain-dead 'solution' was to bring in foreign female chauffeurs to drive their women around. Then if the car breaks down, their men would only rape the foreigner and leave the Arab woman alone. Briliant! Give this man a cigar.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 7:46:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 7:39:05 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

Lol. His brain-dead 'solution' was to bring in foreign female chauffeurs to drive their women around. Then if the car breaks down, their men would only rape the foreigner and leave the Arab woman alone. Briliant! Give this man a cigar.

All this about Muslim women being treated as inferior? I was watching a TV program where it showed women in Iraq walking in front of their menfolk, and when I asked my wife, if that could have been owing to American influence while they were over there, my wife answered: "Well, sort of, it because of the Land Mines they left behind."
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:11:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

- There are much stupider characters outside the muslim world. Your insinuation of 'Muslims' is misleading & utterly unjustified.

- If you wish to debate me on: 'Islam Suppresses Women' I'll be glad to accommodate.
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:21:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

... I think my brain just exploded. I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so much. Not because I dislike him but because I honestly believe something must be loose in his head. Maybe if he has failed to learn through books, he can learn through the guiding hand of my fist.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:24:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 11:21:39 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

... I think my brain just exploded. I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so much. Not because I dislike him but because I honestly believe something must be loose in his head. Maybe if he has failed to learn through books, he can learn through the guiding hand of my fist.

Well said.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:07:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 11:11:35 PM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

- There are much stupider characters outside the muslim world. Your insinuation of 'Muslims' is misleading & utterly unjustified.

- If you wish to debate me on: 'Islam Suppresses Women' I'll be glad to accommodate.

I find the debate format limiting. If you wish to discuss it, we can do it right here.
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:14:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:07:42 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/10/2015 11:11:35 PM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

- There are much stupider characters outside the muslim world. Your insinuation of 'Muslims' is misleading & utterly unjustified.

- If you wish to debate me on: 'Islam Suppresses Women' I'll be glad to accommodate.

I find the debate format limiting. If you wish to discuss it, we can do it right here.

- I am more interested in an actual debate, what format would you want it to be?
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:19:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Women are equal to men in every way. Any religion who thinks that they are less than equal is WRONG! The more extreme Christian theists believe a woman should be subservient to her husband, and be silent in church, they disagree with women priests! My eldest daughter is an Anglican priest.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:23:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:14:01 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:07:42 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/10/2015 11:11:35 PM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

- There are much stupider characters outside the muslim world. Your insinuation of 'Muslims' is misleading & utterly unjustified.

- If you wish to debate me on: 'Islam Suppresses Women' I'll be glad to accommodate.

I find the debate format limiting. If you wish to discuss it, we can do it right here.

- I am more interested in an actual debate, what format would you want it to be?

Do you read and write Arabic, or are you a Pakistani?
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:42:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:19:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Women are equal to men in every way. Any religion who thinks that they are less than equal is WRONG! The more extreme Christian theists believe a woman should be subservient to her husband, and be silent in church, they disagree with women priests! My eldest daughter is an Anglican priest.

Any system the denigrates, devalues, or represses any group of people is wrong from my perspective. That said, most religions do that to some extent, some to the point of killing those who are different.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:55:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 11:11:35 PM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

- There are much stupider characters outside the muslim world.

Stupider? This is about tolerance, human rights and freedoms, something the Islamic world does not embrace and in fact oppresses. It's often known as "Barbarism". The Islamic world is still living in the 7th century fighting the rest of the world to join it, however most everyone else has moved on.

Your insinuation of 'Muslims' is misleading & utterly unjustified.

- If you wish to debate me on: 'Islam Suppresses Women' I'll be glad to accommodate.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:57:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:23:44 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:14:01 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:07:42 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/10/2015 11:11:35 PM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/10/2015 2:43:42 PM, dhardage wrote:
http://www.msn.com...

- There are much stupider characters outside the muslim world. Your insinuation of 'Muslims' is misleading & utterly unjustified.

- If you wish to debate me on: 'Islam Suppresses Women' I'll be glad to accommodate.

I find the debate format limiting. If you wish to discuss it, we can do it right here.

- I am more interested in an actual debate, what format would you want it to be?

Do you read and write Arabic, or are you a Pakistani?

- I do, & I am not, what's that to you?!
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:58:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:42:36 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Women are equal to men in every way. Any religion who thinks that they are less than equal is WRONG! The more extreme Christian theists believe a woman should be subservient to her husband, and be silent in church, they disagree with women priests! My eldest daughter is an Anglican priest.

Any system the denigrates, devalues, or represses any group of people is wrong from my perspective. That said, most religions do that to some extent, some to the point of killing those who are different.

- I can debate that too, in case of Islam that is.
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:00:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 9:58:31 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:42:36 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Women are equal to men in every way. Any religion who thinks that they are less than equal is WRONG! The more extreme Christian theists believe a woman should be subservient to her husband, and be silent in church, they disagree with women priests! My eldest daughter is an Anglican priest.

Any system the denigrates, devalues, or represses any group of people is wrong from my perspective. That said, most religions do that to some extent, some to the point of killing those who are different.

- I can debate that too, in case of Islam that is.

And as I have said, if you wish to discuss it here, great. I do not wish to debate since I prefer a more open forum. Perhaps you can find an opponent elsewhere.
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:02:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:00:44 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:58:31 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:42:36 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Women are equal to men in every way. Any religion who thinks that they are less than equal is WRONG! The more extreme Christian theists believe a woman should be subservient to her husband, and be silent in church, they disagree with women priests! My eldest daughter is an Anglican priest.

Any system the denigrates, devalues, or represses any group of people is wrong from my perspective. That said, most religions do that to some extent, some to the point of killing those who are different.

- I can debate that too, in case of Islam that is.

And as I have said, if you wish to discuss it here, great. I do not wish to debate since I prefer a more open forum. Perhaps you can find an opponent elsewhere.

- Too bad! & I can't find opponents :( . What do you suggest I do to get people to debate me?
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:04:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:02:04 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:00:44 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:58:31 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:42:36 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Women are equal to men in every way. Any religion who thinks that they are less than equal is WRONG! The more extreme Christian theists believe a woman should be subservient to her husband, and be silent in church, they disagree with women priests! My eldest daughter is an Anglican priest.

Any system the denigrates, devalues, or represses any group of people is wrong from my perspective. That said, most religions do that to some extent, some to the point of killing those who are different.

- I can debate that too, in case of Islam that is.

And as I have said, if you wish to discuss it here, great. I do not wish to debate since I prefer a more open forum. Perhaps you can find an opponent elsewhere.

- Too bad! & I can't find opponents :( . What do you suggest I do to get people to debate me?

Debate honestly and do not dismiss your opponent's evidence without something to back up your action. Don't make assertions you cannot back up with evidence and don't expect non-Muslims to take the Qu`ran as absolute truth. I know that's a bit difficult for you since you do accept it that way.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:04:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:02:04 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:00:44 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:58:31 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:42:36 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 9:19:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Women are equal to men in every way. Any religion who thinks that they are less than equal is WRONG! The more extreme Christian theists believe a woman should be subservient to her husband, and be silent in church, they disagree with women priests! My eldest daughter is an Anglican priest.

Any system the denigrates, devalues, or represses any group of people is wrong from my perspective. That said, most religions do that to some extent, some to the point of killing those who are different.

- I can debate that too, in case of Islam that is.

And as I have said, if you wish to discuss it here, great. I do not wish to debate since I prefer a more open forum. Perhaps you can find an opponent elsewhere.

- Too bad! & I can't find opponents :( . What do you suggest I do to get people to debate me?

Stop trying to baffle everyone with bs. Learn how to debate, when someone points out a fallacy in your reasoning, don't just keep repeating it over and over. That would be a good start.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:08:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:04:14 AM, dhardage wrote:
Debate honestly and do not dismiss your opponent's evidence without something to back up your action. Don't make assertions you cannot back up with evidence and don't expect non-Muslims to take the Qu`ran as absolute truth. I know that's a bit difficult for you since you do accept it that way.

- I was hoping for a more practical advice, it's not me who doesn't back up my claims, it's my opponents.
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:14:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:08:04 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:04:14 AM, dhardage wrote:
Debate honestly and do not dismiss your opponent's evidence without something to back up your action. Don't make assertions you cannot back up with evidence and don't expect non-Muslims to take the Qu`ran as absolute truth. I know that's a bit difficult for you since you do accept it that way.

- I was hoping for a more practical advice, it's not me who doesn't back up my claims, it's my opponents.

That's another issue. If you maintain that attitude, give any potential opponents any credit and refuse to even consider that they could be right you will never get one to accept a debate. Believing that your point is unassailable and unwillingness to even consider you could be wrong makes debate pointless.
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:17:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:14:48 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:08:04 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:04:14 AM, dhardage wrote:
Debate honestly and do not dismiss your opponent's evidence without something to back up your action. Don't make assertions you cannot back up with evidence and don't expect non-Muslims to take the Qu`ran as absolute truth. I know that's a bit difficult for you since you do accept it that way.

- I was hoping for a more practical advice, it's not me who doesn't back up my claims, it's my opponents.

That's another issue. If you maintain that attitude, give any potential opponents any credit and refuse to even consider that they could be right you will never get one to accept a debate. Believing that your point is unassailable and unwillingness to even consider you could be wrong makes debate pointless.

- You're speaking about a non exiting reality! Check my debates, I don't do any of what you assume I do.
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:20:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:17:01 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:14:48 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:08:04 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:04:14 AM, dhardage wrote:
Debate honestly and do not dismiss your opponent's evidence without something to back up your action. Don't make assertions you cannot back up with evidence and don't expect non-Muslims to take the Qu`ran as absolute truth. I know that's a bit difficult for you since you do accept it that way.

- I was hoping for a more practical advice, it's not me who doesn't back up my claims, it's my opponents.

That's another issue. If you maintain that attitude, give any potential opponents any credit and refuse to even consider that they could be right you will never get one to accept a debate. Believing that your point is unassailable and unwillingness to even consider you could be wrong makes debate pointless.

- You're speaking about a non exiting reality! Check my debates, I don't do any of what you assume I do.

I am assuming you mean non-existent. I have seen your debates and tried to hold discussions with you so some of this is personal experience and the rest is simple observation. I do not find you an honest debater.

Finally, if you don't want my advice and observations, don't ask. I try to be honest with people and that is sometimes distressing. Please understand that my opinions are just that, opinions.
YassineB
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:21:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:20:34 AM, dhardage wrote:
I am assuming you mean non-existent. I have seen your debates and tried to hold discussions with you so some of this is personal experience and the rest is simple observation. I do not find you an honest debater.

Finally, if you don't want my advice and observations, don't ask. I try to be honest with people and that is sometimes distressing. Please understand that my opinions are just that, opinions.

- I wonder why I keep wining them! LoL!
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:
http://www.debate.org...

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:
http://www.debate.org...

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:23:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 10:08:04 AM, YassineB wrote:
At 2/11/2015 10:04:14 AM, dhardage wrote:
Debate honestly and do not dismiss your opponent's evidence without something to back up your action. Don't make assertions you cannot back up with evidence and don't expect non-Muslims to take the Qu`ran as absolute truth. I know that's a bit difficult for you since you do accept it that way.

- I was hoping for a more practical advice, it's not me who doesn't back up my claims, it's my opponents.

That is a lie. YOU are the one who is incapable of honest debate, you have shown time and again to be nothing more than an Islamic propagandist. That is as practical as it gets.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth