Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

God is hypocritical and lacks common sense?

Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 10:54:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1.So, is it hypocritical if god says not to have abortions, yet kills his own son?

2.God created the world perfect for us yet our main light source gives us cancer. . .

3.God is supposed to know everything, means he knows when is going to murder strikes. Why cannot he avoid it? Because it is against the murder's free will. HOWEVER, isn't it against the victim's "will" that he/she is being murdered? So ultimately, god is favoring evil.

4. God created you perfect in his image. Yet he wants us to cut off our foreskin.

5. God will send me to hell by asking one of this questions. . .

6. Creationists DEMAND so much authenticated evidence for evolution and big bang, yet FAIL to give any evidence for god. Why????

7.God's best creation is tricked by a talking snake which he supposedly created.

8.God knew that Adam would be tricked by a talking snake, so why did he put it there?

9.God would not give back your child. However, he will forgive you if you killed a child?

10.God created everything, so he created satan. Does that mean god is not good?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:02:59 PM
At 2/10/2015 10:54:13 PM, Commondebator wrote:
1.So, is it hypocritical if god says not to have abortions, yet kills his own son?

2.God created the world perfect for us yet our main light source gives us cancer. . .

3.God is supposed to know everything, means he knows when is going to murder strikes. Why cannot he avoid it? Because it is against the murder's free will. HOWEVER, isn't it against the victim's "will" that he/she is being murdered? So ultimately, god is favoring evil.

4. God created you perfect in his image. Yet he wants us to cut off our foreskin.

6. Creationists DEMAND so much authenticated evidence for evolution and big bang, yet FAIL to give any evidence for god. Why????

7.God's best creation is tricked by a talking snake which he supposedly created.

8.God knew that Adam would be tricked by a talking snake, so why did he put it there?

9.God would not give back your child. However, he will forgive you if you killed a child?

It is you, not God, you poor lost soul, who is the hypocrite and who lacks anything that could possibly resemble common sense.
Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:07:28 PM
At 2/10/2015 11:02:59 PM, Gentorev wrote:

It is you, not God, you poor lost soul, who is the hypocrite and who lacks anything that could possibly resemble common sense.

You did not answer my question
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:09:59 PM

In God's defense, He killed his Son AFTER He was born. He's a murderer, not an abortionist.

Lucifer created cancer. Which means Lucifer is more powerful than God.

He knows everything within His nature. Knowing when someone is going to murder is not in His nature.

Yeah

No, He will send you to Hell for using the wrong subject/agreement in a sentence.

Why? Because Evolutionists hold the BoP.

No, the talking snake was Satan.

He didn't.

Well, yes, He can forgive you for anything.

Everything within his nat- you know what, f"ck it... I hate playing Devil's Advocate...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:37:34 PM
At 2/10/2015 11:09:59 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

In God's defense, He killed his Son AFTER He was born. He's a murderer, not an abortionist.

Lucifer created cancer. Which means Lucifer is more powerful than God.

He knows everything within His nature. Knowing when someone is going to murder is not in His nature.

Yeah

No, He will send you to Hell for using the wrong subject/agreement in a sentence.

Why? Because Evolutionists hold the BoP.

No, the talking snake was Satan.

He didn't.

Well, yes, He can forgive you for anything.

Everything within his nat- you know what, f"ck it... I hate playing Devil's Advocate...

Sooo...Lucy created cancer and is more powerful than god? Isn't that a contradiction to god himself? The point of god saying no to abortion is because it is murder.

God will send me to hell because using the same subject/agreement in a same sentence in a forum...Ah f*ck it, hell has good BBQ.

Just because evolutionists hold the BOP (Actually creationists may hold the BOP when making the claim "God exists) still means they have to provide evidence.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 12:13:04 AM
At 2/10/2015 11:07:28 PM, Commondebator wrote:

Nope! I ignored your ignorant view of God with the contempt that it deserved.

No brain, no pain kiddo.
Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:05:26 AM
At 2/11/2015 12:13:04 AM, Gentorev wrote:

No brain, no pain kiddo.

It means you can not answer me
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:12:50 AM
At 2/11/2015 1:05:26 AM, Commondebator wrote:

No brain, no pain kiddo.

Nope! It simply means that I ignored your ignorant view of God with the contempt that it deserved.
Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:21:27 AM
At 2/11/2015 1:12:50 AM, Gentorev wrote:

No brain, no pain kiddo.

Nope! It simply means that I ignored your ignorant view of God with the contempt that it deserved.

Copy and pasting what you said earlier just further proves your ignorance.
mrsatan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:22:40 AM

No brain, no pain kiddo.

Perhaps you should enlighten him so his view is no longer ignorant...

Although, first, you should probably get a bit more acquainted with the English language...
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:30:39 AM
At 2/11/2015 1:22:40 AM, mrsatan wrote:

No brain, no pain kiddo.

Although, first, you should probably get a bit more acquainted with the English language...

Why? I aint here to convert anyone, let him/her wallow in its own ignorance.
Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 1:57:53 AM
At 2/11/2015 1:30:39 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/11/2015 1:22:40 AM, mrsatan wrote:

No brain, no pain kiddo.

Why? I aint here to convert anyone, let him/her wallow in its own ignorance.

You keep calling me ignorant yet you have not refuted one of my points. Yea go on buddy.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 4:31:09 AM

Gentorev........ Where does God say that a woman can not terminate a developing fetus?

Just as God would not allow Abraham to sacrifice his son, but offered a replacement sacrifice, so did he do with his Son who revealed himself through his earthly host body the man Jesus, but who would expect someone like you who is ignorant to the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures to understand that?

Only fools would make such a statement, what about water in which men drown, what about sharks and other animals that eat men, what about snow storms in which so many people die, etc, etc, etc, etc.

God, who is the SON OF MAN, the MOST HIGH in the creation and the Supreme Personality of Godhead to evolve within this universal body, who, in your concept of one directional time, does not yet exist, but who is able to descend along his unbroken genetic line to the very beginning, knows everything that you have done in his past, which actions were of your own free will.

God created Man in his image, male and female he created them and call them Adam. God is an androgynous being of male and female cells as is the body of mankind who was created in his image.

What a load of unadulterated crap, from where did you get that rubbish? from your ignorant atheist mates?

Because like yourself the creationists too are ignorant to the truths as revealed in scripture.

Where is it said in scripture that a serpent deceived He=Him?

Again you are seen to be totally ignorant to the scriptures which you attack. Nowhere is it said that Adam was confronted by a talking snake. besides all that, a snake has no legs, the biblical serpent was an upright walking reptile.

If you kill a young child, you will pay the awesome price that will be demanded of you.

God created his first born son, Lucifer the bright morning star, with a free will to obey or disobey.

There you go muggins, I have answered your ignorant questions. Now what do you want me to do?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 4:33:32 AM
If the deity in the Bible was a real entity and not the figment of the human imagination I think it is, it has all the worst of human characteristics, but none of the best.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 4:53:50 AM
At 2/11/2015 4:33:32 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If the deity in the Bible was a real entity and not the figment of the human imagination I think it is, it has all the worst of human characteristics, but none of the best.

Do you believe thatjustice should not be seen in the fact that the King of Egypt who ordered the death of all the male Israelite babies? An eye for an eye?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 5:51:45 AM
At 2/11/2015 4:53:50 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Do you believe thatjustice should not be seen in the fact that the King of Egypt who ordered the death of all the male Israelite babies? An eye for an eye?

The evil deity has no moral high ground at all if the flood myth was true! An eye for an eye is the product of a sick mentality. Countries which still have the death penalty are back in the dark ages. I am glad the UK dispensed with it in the 60s!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 6:57:32 AM
At 2/11/2015 5:51:45 AM, JJ50 wrote:

The evil deity has no moral high ground at all if the flood myth was true! An eye for an eye is the product of a sick mentality. Countries which still have the death penalty are back in the dark ages. I am glad the UK dispensed with it in the 60s!

But God hasn't, the law that states "He who sheds man's blood by man must his blood be shed" still holds. Justice will be seen to be done.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 7:24:11 AM
At 2/11/2015 6:57:32 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/11/2015 5:51:45 AM, JJ50 wrote:

But God hasn't, the law that states "He who sheds man's blood by man must his blood be shed" still holds. Justice will be seen to be done.

God is a genocidal murderer.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.
2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.
3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.
4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing "men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys." In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, women, children, infants, and their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)
7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor." About 3,000 people died.
8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.
9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.
10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears "maul" the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means "to tear apart.")
11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.
12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.
13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.
14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.
15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.
16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.
17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.
18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.
19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.
20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.
Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 5:36:16 PM
At 2/11/2015 4:31:09 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Gentorev........ Where does God say that a woman can not terminate a developing fetus?

Just as God would not allow Abraham to sacrifice his son, but offered a replacement sacrifice, so did he do with his Son who revealed himself through his earthly host body the man Jesus, but who would expect someone like you who is ignorant to the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures to understand that?

Only fools would make such a statement, what about water in which men drown, what about sharks and other animals that eat men, what about snow storms in which so many people die, etc, etc, etc, etc.

God, who is the SON OF MAN, the MOST HIGH in the creation and the Supreme Personality of Godhead to evolve within this universal body, who, in your concept of one directional time, does not yet exist, but who is able to descend along his unbroken genetic line to the very beginning, knows everything that you have done in his past, which actions were of your own free will.

God created Man in his image, male and female he created them and call them Adam. God is an androgynous being of male and female cells as is the body of mankind who was created in his image.

What a load of unadulterated crap, from where did you get that rubbish? from your ignorant atheist mates?

Because like yourself the creationists too are ignorant to the truths as revealed in scripture.

Where is it said in scripture that a serpent deceived He=Him?

Again you are seen to be totally ignorant to the scriptures which you attack. Nowhere is it said that Adam was confronted by a talking snake. besides all that, a snake has no legs, the biblical serpent was an upright walking reptile.

If you kill a young child, you will pay the awesome price that will be demanded of you.

God created his first born son, Lucifer the bright morning star, with a free will to obey or disobey.

There you go muggins, I have answered your ignorant questions. Now what do you want me to do?

Why dont you challenge me to a debate