uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 7:24:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/11/2015 7:18:37 PM, Rant wrote:
Its like Lucifer hating satan.

which one is Lucifer which one is Satan?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 7:30:44 PM
Muslims: Mohammad said he was " Choked" by an Angel , so I would go Lucifer and muslim. Enjoy
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 8:16:24 PM
At 2/11/2015 7:12:51 PM, Rant wrote:
Three Muslims killed in US; radical atheist in police custody> very interesting.

God is punishing Muslims because you touch yourself at night.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 8:22:11 PM
Three Muslims killed in US; radical atheist in police custody> very interesting.

In a statement on Wednesday morning, the Chapel Hill Police said their preliminary investigation indicated the "crime was motivated by an ongoing neighbour dispute over parking," but that they understood "concerns about the possibility that this was hate-motivated and [would] exhaust every lead to determine if that is the case."

http://www.smh.com.au...

Let's wait for the police investigation to conclude before demonizing atheists, shall we?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 8:27:19 PM
Hicks's wife Karen Hicks told reporters at a news conference that her husband had been locked in a longstanding dispute over parking and the killings had nothing to do with religion. She said Hicks was not hateful and believed "everyone is equal."

http://mobile.reuters.com...
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 8:37:37 PM
A glance at the suspect's Facebook page reveals a number of atheist-inspired posts as well as one photograph of a gun being weighed on a scale.

In response to the gruesome murder, a number of prominent atheists took to social media to issue condemnations. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 8:41:33 PM
Does Lucifer hate satan . just a means to an end.a means to an end
something that you are not interested in but that you do because it will help you to achieve something else
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:49:08 PM
At 2/11/2015 8:37:37 PM, Rant wrote:
A glance at the suspect's Facebook page reveals a number of atheist-inspired posts as well as one photograph of a gun being weighed on a scale.

We know he had a gun. He used it. How does stating the bleeding obvious help?

As to convinction by Facebook, hey, you got me. I must be a murderer too since I have made plenty of "atheist-inspired" posts on DDO. Lol.

In response to the gruesome murder, a number of prominent atheists took to social media to issue condemnations. Enjoy

Sure they did, in response to the hysteria created by your kind, not because of any real evidence that his alleged atheism was a factor.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 7:22:36 AM
At 2/11/2015 7:30:44 PM, Rant wrote:
Muslims: Mohammad said he was " Choked" by an Angel , so I would go Lucifer and muslim. Enjoy

Just because one was choked by angel doesn't mean he worth as Lucifer.
RaceRealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 7:27:41 AM

Ill be the devil's advocate. One atheist doing something does not mean they are all like that.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 7:28:35 AM
Some atheists hate Muslims, just as some Christians hate them. There are many good and decent Muslims, just as there are Christians. It is the extremists of both faiths which deserve our dislike, not the rest.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 4:52:42 PM
The Fool: I think I just touched the poo!
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 7:23:29 PM
At 2/12/2015 6:48:16 PM, Rant wrote:
But this is the very thing>Atheists hate muslims because of their faith!

I get sick of the ignorant claiming knowledge of atheism. Stick with the mother goose book you follow, no intelligence needed.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 9:09:40 PM
At 2/11/2015 8:16:24 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

God is punishing Muslims because you touch yourself at night.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:14:01 PM
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
Sbennett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:21:35 PM

My parents are atheists, they don't hate Muslims. One of my good friends and her husband are atheists, they don't hate Muslims. My friend also has two kids who she is raising as atheists. Her kids don't hate Muslims.

I don't believe in a personal deity that created the universe and wants to be worshiped. (I'm a kind of pantheist, which is just dressed up atheism). I don't hate Muslims.

Your claim is false and it is overgeneralizing.
Sbennett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:24:47 PM
At 2/12/2015 6:48:16 PM, Rant wrote:
But this is the very thing>Atheists hate muslims because of their faith!

Why would I hate a Muslim because of their faith? When it comes to good, honest Muslims, I believe their religious practice can be quite beautiful. I don't believe in it (or in any kind of personal deity), but I certainty don't hate it.

I DO rather dislike FUNDAMENTALISTS of all brands- Christian, Muslim, Judaism, etc. Hate is a strong word, but I do think fundamentalists, no matter what religion they come from, are a little bit over the edge.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:25:44 PM

You realize there is no evidence it was religiously motivated, right?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Proving_a_Negative
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:44:35 PM

This is what we like to call in statistics "an outlier."
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:45:04 PM
The Fool: Personally I just hate NONSENSE! Especially when its at the cost of people.

Against Harmful Nonsense

<(8D)