Jump to topic:

ISRAEL INCLUDING JERUSLEM WILL Be DESOLATE

IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:28:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most Christian say the bible is hogwash, So they teach unscriptural doctrine, to their liking.

fight and rally for the Jews! The Christians shout. Come visit the "Holy Land" they say. God will fight and destroy the enemies of physical Israel and Jesus will sit on a physical throne in a physical temple in Jerusalem.

Here is what God says, that mot Christians say Hogwash God!

Jerusalem as a Useless Vine

15 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 "Son of man, how is the wood of a vine different from that of a branch from any of the trees in the forest? 3 Is wood ever taken from it to make anything useful? Do they make pegs from it to hang things on? 4 And after it is thrown on the fire as fuel and the fire burns both ends and chars the middle, is it then useful for anything? 5 If it was not useful for anything when it was whole, how much less can it be made into something useful when the fire has burned it and it is charred?

6 "Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: As I have given the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest as fuel for the fire, so will I treat the people living in Jerusalem. 7 I will set my face against them. Although they have come out of the fire, the fire will yet consume them. And when I set my face against them, you will know that I am the Lord. 8 I WILL MAKE THE LAND DESOLATE because they have been unfaithful, declares the Sovereign Lord."

Also:

Ezekiel 33:28King James Version (KJV)

28 For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, that none shall pass through

We are about to witness on the world sage, the complete desolation of the land of Israel along with Jerusalem and NONE SHALL EVEN PASS THRU! Let alone habitat within.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:46:42 PM
At 2/11/2015 9:28:16 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Most Christian say the bible is hogwash, So they teach unscriptural doctrine, to their liking.

fight and rally for the Jews! The Christians shout. Come visit the "Holy Land" they say. God will fight and destroy the enemies of physical Israel and Jesus will sit on a physical throne in a physical temple in Jerusalem.

15 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 "Son of man, how is the wood of a vine different from that of a branch from any of the trees in the forest? 3 Is wood ever taken from it to make anything useful? Do they make pegs from it to hang things on? 4 And after it is thrown on the fire as fuel and the fire burns both ends and chars the middle, is it then useful for anything? 5 If it was not useful for anything when it was whole, how much less can it be made into something useful when the fire has burned it and it is charred?

6 "Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: As I have given the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest as fuel for the fire, so will I treat the people living in Jerusalem. 7 I will set my face against them. Although they have come out of the fire, the fire will yet consume them. And when I set my face against them, you will know that I am the Lord. 8 I WILL MAKE THE LAND DESOLATE because they have been unfaithful, declares the Sovereign Lord."

Also:

28 For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, that none shall pass through

We are about to witness on the world sage, the complete desolation of the land of Israel along with Jerusalem and NONE SHALL EVEN PASS THRU! Let alone habitat within.

And as all who have studied the holy books (Unlike yourself) realise that all those prophesies were fulfilled, as was the prophecy that he would gather his people back into the land of their inheritance, and the prophecy will soon be fulfilled, that says He will gather the nations to attack Israel and then he will go out and fight for his people as he has fought in times past, and he will use Ephraim=England as his bow and Manasseh=America as his arrows, to defeat the enemies of his chosen people who would attempt to drive the children of Abraham into the sea.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:53:59 PM
Already happened. Jerusalem was in desolation for centuries before the Muslims restored it. Of course they built their temple mosque on top of the old Jewish one which built theirs on top of the older pagan ones as these priesthood religious wars go on and on even today with Abrahamics at each other's throats again, wanting to spill blood for Moses, Allah and Christ, just what Abrahamic religious crazies would be doing who are taught that willingness to kill your own kids is "righteousness"..

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity, the world's oldest religious symbol system that uses astro-theological meanings to convey universal truths about God and humanity. Unlike Judaism, or Pauline Christianity or any Abrahamic religion, Celestial Torah Christianity cannot be undone by either historical discovery of falsified scripture events and people or by ethical scrutiny of bad religious ideas like the above one constantly taught to all Abrahamic believers as "righteousness" when its pure killer ape recipe for religious madness.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:01:28 PM
At 2/11/2015 9:46:42 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Also:

And as all who have studied the holy books (Unlike yourself) realise that all those prophesies were fulfilled, as was the prophecy that he would gather his people back into the land of their inheritance, and the prophecy will soon be fulfilled, that says He will gather the nations to attack Israel and then he will go out and fight for his people as he has fought in times past, and he will use Ephraim=England as his bow and Manasseh=America as his arrows, to defeat the enemies of his chosen people who would attempt to drive the children of Abraham into the sea.

big difference between the spiritual nation of Israel/ Jew and the physical outward Jew and the physical carnal nation

For example: Ezekiel chapter 36 begins to address the spiritual shepherds of the spiritual nation of israelJews and prophecies against these shepherds

Further. at no time in history has Jerusalem been "DESOLATE" Nor has the mountains of Israel been made desolate, that "NO ONE" was able to pass thru.

Spin it however you like to make sure what God said is hogwash, but let Gods words be true and mans a liar.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 12:29:52 PM
At 2/11/2015 9:46:42 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Also:

Let me ask you seriously. when reading Isaiah chapter 5 and 6 before we even read the prophecy in Ezekiel. We find statement of prophecy there concerning Israel and Jerusalem as well. I will bypass quoting all of chapter 5 though it is relevant to this to save characters. How ever will site chapter 6 and tell me a any time in history this has been fully fulfilled as it is written and I will Bolden and underscore something that has never been, as of yet which confirms Ezekiel's prophecy as well, yet to come.

Isaiah 6 King James Version (KJV)

6 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.

6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted WITHOUT INHABATENT, and the houses WITHOUT MAN, and THE LAND BE UTTERLY DESOLATE,

12 And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.

13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

even when Jerusalem was raided and overthrown and even centuries latter when the Nazis did what they did, Never was that land itself "utterly desolate" or no man inhabiting there.

So how has this occurred already ?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 12:51:36 PM

Also:

In the prophecies after Moses had written the original writings for our Creator, the names like Jerusalem, New Jerusalem, Israel and Jacob, Remnant of Israel, etc. have nothing to do with places called Jerusalem, Israel or a man named Jacob.

Israel means ALL God's visible people in the flesh. Jacob means God's created invisible people who exist as His invisible thoughts, known as the breath of life, or Tree of Life.

New Jerusalem is the New Earth in the next age after this world ( Jerusalem, or land of Israel ) is completely destroyed by the fire of God ( hot molten lava that will melt the entire crust of the earth ).