Jump to topic:

I like this place

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 11:49:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I find this site very interesting in that it offers such a diverse selection of the worlds peoples and their opinions and viewpoints.

As I read around the boards and under the rugs I find many a giggle and the assorted odds and ends.

Life is what YOU make it as YOU are the ONE in charge of YOU FIRST.

Well at least that is the way it would be in a more perfect world.

Some say I have a EGO as BIG as can be, over-sized and despised
That is the illusion that comes with the Truth when backwards is as backwards does.

I have always had a great LOVE of myself as I found that I agreed with myself and the person that I could become.

WHAT do people spend their TIME, thought, energy and finances on?

answer??? different strokes for different folks...

WHAT is a BALANCED person?

answer: A person that LOVES themselves with all their mind, heart and soul/spirit.

If you can't LOVE yourself
HOW can you LOVE others?

If you can't understand yourself
HOW can you understand others?

I've got the JOY JOY JOY JOY
down in my heart
down in my heart
down in my heart
I've got the JOY JOY JOY JOY
down in my heart today...HEY
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 9:34:04 PM
The world is certainly filled with a vast array of assorted goodies and baddies of various colors shapes and sizes.
The baddies see themselves as goodies and some of the goodies see themselves as baddies who don't deserve to have anyone love them.
Their desperate need for love and their belief that they deserve none, results in imaginary love received from an invisible character who they want to believe loves them regardless of whether they do good or bad or not.
They can not find that kind of love from real living people so they make up a person who will give it to them.
They know that in real life, human love is conditional and whether you get any or not from most people depends on whether you give them what they want or not.

I presume people who do not love themselves, need to imagine they receive unconditional love from an imaginary being to make themselves feel better about their own evil nature filled with hate toward themselves.

Those with EGOs as BIG as can be, over-sized and despised, are simply being Perfect as God is Perfect. They follow the example of the Ultimate EGO as BIG as can be, over-sized and also despised by many.

They don't mind being kicked around and despised by those with such PRIDE in their GREAT HUMILITY that they believe their GREAT HUMILITY is so superior to a GREAT EGO.

Follow the example of the SPIRITUAL EGO who worships himself as LORD of ALL and has no other gods or idols to worship.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 10:17:14 PM
It took me many years before I realized just how different I was from most others.
How I was interested in the BIGGER TRUTH and understanding that could be found if I looked EVERYWHERE that I could for the answers, learning , knowledge and WISDOM.

I learned from a early age that with WISDOM you could get anything that you may want.

Funny thing with wisdom is that the more of it you have the less interested you are in many THINGS you thought you wanted or needed.

I notice that the season of mankind that we are in is more interested in playing make believe and pretend then they are in LEARNING things of substance that help a person to GROW in knowledge and understanding.

I keep my Life pretty simple in that I like those that like me. Don't matter what color, religion, sexual choices and such as long as they treat me fair enough.

What I'm saying is that as long as others are respectful in a reasonable manner and not harmful or dangerous that I'm interested in visiting with them and learning more about them and how they may view the world around them.

It seems that most prefer the challenge of argument and pointing out the fictions and such in others beliefs, opinions and such.

I find it interesting how most are pointing out the deceptions and lies that the OTHER side chooses to try and believe in and the other side is doing much the same.

When a person takes a fair and HONEST look at both/ALL sides the BIGGER picture is before them.

When people get so caught up in their confused superstitious realities they get VERY UPSET, angry and AFRAID as in their doubt plagued confused realities if you take away what they believe in as reality they would have NOTHING to believe in.

I find the MATHS on that interesting in that the True TOTAL is shown. Most of what people choose to try and believe in is just superstitious based nonsense.

That is ALL most know or are interested in knowing as most would rather follow the crowds of lonely people so that they might better pretend that they are not lonely or as confused as OTHERS seem to be.

Superstition rules the earthly world and those that choose to follow the deceptions and lies called good because they are not interested in growing up and taking on the responsibility for their personal thoughts and actions.

I have NO superstitious beliefs of any sort as I prefer being FREE from the programing of such mind bondage. I enjoy doing my own THINKING and being FREE.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:45:54 AM
I have posted on many religious forums over the years, but this one is interesting as quite a number of the theists are OTT, and then some. I wonder how many of them are wind up merchants or mentally ill, as their posts are such extreme garbage?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:33:55 PM
in the name of the god of Bump

ARISE from the grave and amaze all that witness the miracle...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 6:29:03 PM
You rang?
I was just sleeping.
Death is nothing but a state of sleep according to the character in the bible story.
Resting in peace is what people do in graveyards. The living only visit there from time to time to talk to the dead since the rest of the living rarely listen to them. They can at least pretend the dead hear them and pay attention or not.
Talking to dead people is a common habit of many humans.

Anyway it is a miracle that I am awake. If you had not woken me up, I might still be dreaming of living in a mansion in Never Land with my knight in shining armour.