Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

DOES GOD PROHIBIT TATTOOs?

Bible-Prophecy
Posts: 45
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Holy Bible says,

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

Do you have any tattoos?
dee-em
Posts: 7,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 5:23:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Who cares?

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

No you're not.

Do you have any tattoos?

No.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
Lupo
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 5:58:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

Do you have any tattoos?

Leviticus also says:
(25: 44-46)
However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.....

The two laws are in the same part of the book.
So if you follow God's law, you should not have tattoo, but may have slaves.

I prefer a man with a tattoo than one with a slave.
JJ50
Posts: 2,145
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 6:02:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I personally don't like tattoos, but Leviticus seems to condemn a lot of stuff which no reasonable person would think was wrong, like homosexuality. There is nothing wrong with sex before marriage either if you are in a committed adult relationship, and not cheating on your partner gay or straight.
dee-em
Posts: 7,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 6:30:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

Do you have any tattoos?

I just spoke to God and apparently if you get a tattoo of his son Jesus on the cross, and it's well done then that is fine by him. Oh I nearly forgot, he said not to put it on a naughty area of the body!
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
JJ50
Posts: 2,145
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 6:33:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2015 6:30:02 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

Do you have any tattoos?

I just spoke to God and apparently if you get a tattoo of his son Jesus on the cross, and it's well done then that is fine by him. Oh I nearly forgot, he said not to put it on a naughty area of the body!

LOL!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 8:04:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

Do you have any tattoos?

No, but many of God's chosen believers have them today.
JJ50
Posts: 2,145
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 8:06:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2015 8:04:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

Do you have any tattoos?

No, but many of God's chosen believers have them today.

And you know that for a fact, how?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 8:08:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2015 8:06:02 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/12/2015 8:04:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/12/2015 5:07:58 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Do NOT put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. (Leviticus 19:28).

Do you have any tattoos?

No, but many of God's chosen believers have them today.

And you know that for a fact, how?

I have met many of God's believers here in Campbell who have tattoos all over them. The religious Jewish leaders didn't like them either and the reason they added their religious laws to their Talmud. They didn't like homosexuals, either.

If the religious Jews knew who God was and listened to His commandments, they would have learned that the flesh dies in this world and is immaterial to God.