Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

G Man on Islam

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 9:34:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some youtuber by the name of G Man, is going around making awkward videos and hosting strange chats. And his new topic is now on Islam. Any opinions?
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 11:10:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/12/2015 9:34:12 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some youtuber by the name of G Man, is going around making awkward videos and hosting strange chats. And his new topic is now on Islam. Any opinions?

- "Man are enemies of what they are ignorant of" Imam Ali.

- The guy clearly has no idea what he is talking about! & if I had to answer him about the Prophethood of Muhammad, I'd bring the same kinda proof Christians tend to bring: Prophecies. & I've mentioned those somewhere in this Forum, though here is a reminder:

- Leaving aside the prophecies made in the Qur"an, here are some the Prophet (pbuh) made:

> Prophet Muhammad was asked: "Which city will be conquered by muslims first, Constantinople or Rome" He replied "Indeed the City of Heraclius - Constantinople - will be conquered by muslims first" [^Ahmad #6607] <<< Constantinople was conquered in 1453 by the Ottomans, now it's Istanbul, & Rome is still an existing city.

> He also said: "When the ground of Mecca will be cleft open and through it will be dug out river-like passages (i.e. wide tunnels) and the buildings of Mecca will rise higher than its mountains, when you observe these signs, then understand that the time of trial (Judgment day) is near at hand" [^Ibn Abi Shayba #14306] <<< Now tunnels are being dug in Mecca, & in 2012 a building in Mecca literally higher than its mountains was constructed: the Mecca Clock Tower [ ].

> He also said: "The Hour will not be established till you fight a nation wearing hairy shoes, and till you fight the Turks, who will have small eyes, red faces and flat noses; and their faces will be like flat shields." [^al-Bukahri #3578]. <<< The Turks referred by the Arabs are the people of central & east-central Asia (including the Tatars & the Mongols).
> He also said: "Leave the Turks alone as long as they leave you alone." [^Abu-Dawud #4302] <<< It was the Shah of Khurasan that didn't leave Genghis Khan alone when he killed his merchant messengers, that's why the war started.
> He also said: "My Ummah will be chased three times by a people with flat faces -like shields- & small eyes, until they push you [my Ummah] to the Arabic peninsula[...]" some said: 'O! Apostle of Allah, who are they?' He said: "They are the Turks. By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! They will tie their horses by the pillars of the mosques of muslims" [^Ahmad #21873] <<< The Mongols invaded all the land of muslims from the east & stopped exactly at the Arabic peninsula (before they were chased away by Qutuz (Mamluk King).

> He also said: "There will come a time when there will be no one left who does not consume usury (interest), and whoever does not consume it will nevertheless be affected by it." [^an-Nasai #4455] <<< that's exactly the state of our Economy today, currency is in fact usury money due to inflation, even for those that don't take loans, they are still affected by the monetary value of the currency - money- itself, which constitutes of Debt.

>>> Plus hundreds of other predictions, most either came true or started coming true, such as the other Minor Signs of the Hour: "Women will walk in market places with their thighs uncovered" <<< that's pretty obvious // & "and that you will find the barefooted, naked, poor shepherds competing one another in the construction of ever higher buildings." <<< exactly what's happening in the Arab Golf: Dubai, Doha...(they were shepherds 50 years ago) // & "the man will -legally- marry the man, & the woman will -legally- marry the woman" <<< well, gay marriage, it"s starting in many western countries, (the Hadith uses the word Nakaha, which is only used for legal marriage between man & woman, & the arabs never use it for man-man relationships, even if such relations were known to occur amongst them). . . etc.

- In total, there are about 1,000 Signs of Prophethood recorded by muslim Scholars about Muhammad, some of them are predictions, some are prophecies, some are miracles. . . etc. In particular, 134 of them are what's called Minor Signs of the Hour, & 83 of which already came true (from which I cited examples above).
Current Debates In Voting Period:

- The Qur'an We Have Today is Not What Muhammad Dictated Verbatim. Vs. @Envisage:

- Drawing Contest. Vs. @purpleduck:

"It is perfectly permissible to vote on sources without reading them" bluesteel.