Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God doesn't exist. (REALLY)

bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:32:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

YES Jody but that is the question they are being asked. What will it mean to you when you are dead and that is IT?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:34:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 4:32:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

YES Jody but that is the question they are being asked. What will it mean to you when you are dead and that is IT?

Absolutely nothing. And it won't even be sad ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:39:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 4:34:00 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:32:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

YES Jody but that is the question they are being asked. What will it mean to you when you are dead and that is IT?

Absolutely nothing. And it won't even be sad ;)

Yep, but can they understand it?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:43:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 4:39:51 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:34:00 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:32:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

YES Jody but that is the question they are being asked. What will it mean to you when you are dead and that is IT?

Absolutely nothing. And it won't even be sad ;)

Yep, but can they understand it?

Sure, but they are afraid to try... it's as if they fear that atheism is a contagious disease.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 6:35:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is sad that some of the more extreme Christian theists seem to spend their times looking heavenwards, instead of living their lives to the full whilst they have it. They also seem to treat their faith as some sort of 'fire insurance'! Whilst one cannot be certain of anything, I am of the opinion oblivion is what awaits us after death.
PolyCarp
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 6:41:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
slowly, bulproof walks to his chair, his 400LB frame making it difficult to navigate around his floor, filled with mountain dew cans, discarded bags of cheetos and all sorts of dragon dildos. He sits on his computer chair which groans at his weight bearing down upon it. He starts his broken down Dell and pulls out his copy of "The God Delusion" which tells him how he must attack the religious. He has never spoken to anyone for twenty years apart from his mother, so he assumes Richard Dawkins is making the right description of religious people. All Bulproof's internet "friends" instantly comment on his next round of bad trolling. Bulproof is happy until his arm fat hits a mountain dew can and unearths a picture of his friend from high school, Elaine. "Oh Elaine, why didn't you screw me?" whimpers Bulproof under his heavy breath "it must be because you wore a crucifix". Angry now, Bulproof beats his keyboard and rudely responds to an imaginary Christian "screw you ur gOD is a phony" it numbs his pain at having been rejected by his love and having never talked to anyone after finishing school. Bulproof goes on to type "Give it some thought (not indoctrination)...
"Perhaps the atheist cannot find God for the same reason the thief cannot find a policeman"

--G.K Chesterton
PolyCarp
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 6:43:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

And all of you are living your life to the fullest by attacking Christians online? Well done, truly a life well lived XD
"Perhaps the atheist cannot find God for the same reason the thief cannot find a policeman"

--G.K Chesterton
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:05:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 6:41:48 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
slowly, bulproof walks to his chair, his 400LB frame making it difficult to navigate around his floor, filled with mountain dew cans, discarded bags of cheetos and all sorts of dragon dildos. He sits on his computer chair which groans at his weight bearing down upon it. He starts his broken down Dell and pulls out his copy of "The God Delusion" which tells him how he must attack the religious. He has never spoken to anyone for twenty years apart from his mother, so he assumes Richard Dawkins is making the right description of religious people. All Bulproof's internet "friends" instantly comment on his next round of bad trolling. Bulproof is happy until his arm fat hits a mountain dew can and unearths a picture of his friend from high school, Elaine. "Oh Elaine, why didn't you screw me?" whimpers Bulproof under his heavy breath "it must be because you wore a crucifix". Angry now, Bulproof beats his keyboard and rudely responds to an imaginary Christian "screw you ur gOD is a phony" it numbs his pain at having been rejected by his love and having never talked to anyone after finishing school. Bulproof goes on to type "Give it some thought (not indoctrination)...

You couldn't have hit further off the mark. Welcome to the forum! I take it you haven't read "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Stay a while, hopefully someone will apply a stereotype to you as well.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:06:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 6:43:29 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

And all of you are living your life to the fullest by attacking Christians online? Well done, truly a life well lived XD

Why are you here? And I will share why I'm her with you. :)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
PolyCarp
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:11:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 7:06:48 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:43:29 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

And all of you are living your life to the fullest by attacking Christians online? Well done, truly a life well lived XD

Why are you here? And I will share why I'm her with you. :)

A life well lived, LOL
"Perhaps the atheist cannot find God for the same reason the thief cannot find a policeman"

--G.K Chesterton
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:12:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 7:11:24 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
At 2/13/2015 7:06:48 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:43:29 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

And all of you are living your life to the fullest by attacking Christians online? Well done, truly a life well lived XD

Why are you here? And I will share why I'm her with you. :)

A life well lived, LOL

Are you familiar with the term TROLL?
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:16:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 6:41:48 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
slowly, bulproof walks to his chair, his 400LB frame making it difficult to navigate around his floor, filled with mountain dew cans, discarded bags of cheetos and all sorts of dragon dildos. He sits on his computer chair which groans at his weight bearing down upon it. He starts his broken down Dell and pulls out his copy of "The God Delusion" which tells him how he must attack the religious. He has never spoken to anyone for twenty years apart from his mother, so he assumes Richard Dawkins is making the right description of religious people. All Bulproof's internet "friends" instantly comment on his next round of bad trolling. Bulproof is happy until his arm fat hits a mountain dew can and unearths a picture of his friend from high school, Elaine. "Oh Elaine, why didn't you screw me?" whimpers Bulproof under his heavy breath "it must be because you wore a crucifix". Angry now, Bulproof beats his keyboard and rudely responds to an imaginary Christian "screw you ur gOD is a phony" it numbs his pain at having been rejected by his love and having never talked to anyone after finishing school. Bulproof goes on to type "Give it some thought (not indoctrination)...

I love childish fantasies. Let me know when you have hair on your balls and we might talk. Did you know that well before you were even a tadpole in your mothers mouth I'd already fuked her mother up the arse and your mother was the result?
Didn't she tell you that? Did she also not tell you that you are not only illegitimate but also subhuman. The offspring of a dildo and a turd.,
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:20:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 6:43:29 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

And all of you are living your life to the fullest by attacking Christians online? Well done, truly a life well lived XD

Children should be seen and not heard.
In your case, mummy should remove your keyboard or at least your access to the interwebby. Doesn't your mummy monitor what you do with your pants around your ankles? Oh I see, she's busy down there.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:39:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

Yet you Don't, all you do is say no, no, no.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

Since when have we not? Why do you think we come here to discuss with Atheists, doesn't make any sense I perfectly understand your perspective, and it's not much to ponder, what would be so hard to perceive?

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?

Nothing, as nothing will be there.

Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Ask something that deserves some thought...
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:46:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many of the Christian theists posting on this forum are the nastiest I have come across. I make no apology at all for challenging their very unpleasant version of Christianity!
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:54:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 6:35:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
It is sad that some of the more extreme Christian theists seem to spend their times looking heavenwards, instead of living their lives to the full whilst they have it. They also seem to treat their faith as some sort of 'fire insurance'! Whilst one cannot be certain of anything, I am of the opinion oblivion is what awaits us after death.

I see the underlined a lot and it makes no sense, could you please explain how you come up with the idea that Christians do not live life to the fullest? That does not follow, sounds like an assumption to me, where do you get that.....
Being Christian does not mean you can't have a life lol that does not follow, I still LIVE, I work, I have a wife and three kids, I have hobbies and interests (more so than most people), I have family and friends, I have a truck, I eat and sleep and all the stuff everyone else does could you please provide some insight for your assertion please??
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:56:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 7:39:45 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

Yet you Don't, all you do is say no, no, no.
What I do is reject YOUR claim that gods exist because you continually fail to support the claim and you inherited the claim from ignorant fearful cavemen.
How about you play the game from our perspective.

Since when have we not? Why do you think we come here to discuss with Atheists, doesn't make any sense I perfectly understand your perspective, and it's not much to ponder, what would be so hard to perceive?
You never ever play from our perspective, the only conversation you are capable of is the assumption that your stone age created god actually exists.
What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?

Nothing, as nothing will be there.
That is the fear that governs your belief. Lose the fear of death and you no longer need a god created by cavemen.
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Ask something that deserves some thought...

Your beliefs don't allow thought, that's why you still hope and pray so desperately that you won't die.
That you will live forever.
Do you think a gazelle has those fantasies?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:01:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 7:54:56 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:35:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
It is sad that some of the more extreme Christian theists seem to spend their times looking heavenwards, instead of living their lives to the full whilst they have it. They also seem to treat their faith as some sort of 'fire insurance'! Whilst one cannot be certain of anything, I am of the opinion oblivion is what awaits us after death.

I see the underlined a lot and it makes no sense, could you please explain how you come up with the idea that Christians do not live life to the fullest? That does not follow, sounds like an assumption to me, where do you get that.....
Being Christian does not mean you can't have a life lol that does not follow, I still LIVE, I work, I have a wife and three kids, I have hobbies and interests (more so than most people), I have family and friends, I have a truck, I eat and sleep and all the stuff everyone else does could you please provide some insight for your assertion please??

EXPERIENCE having been around the 'born again' lot since birth!
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:11:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 7:56:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 7:39:45 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

Yet you Don't, all you do is say no, no, no.
What I do is reject YOUR claim that gods exist because you continually fail to support the claim and you inherited the claim from ignorant fearful cavemen.

No, you come here to play games and nothing more. The only other thing you do here is make terrible thoughtless assumptions.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

Since when have we not? Why do you think we come here to discuss with Atheists, doesn't make any sense I perfectly understand your perspective, and it's not much to ponder, what would be so hard to perceive?
You never ever play from our perspective, the only conversation you are capable of is the assumption that your stone age created god actually exists.

Yet I just did lol....

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?

Nothing, as nothing will be there.
That is the fear that governs your belief. Lose the fear of death and you no longer need a god created by cavemen.

Stop telling me what I'm afraid of and just talk, do you think you can handle that?

Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Ask something that deserves some thought...

Your beliefs don't allow thought, that's why you still hope and pray so desperately that you won't die.

Yet I think all the time, that's another assumption.... being "scared" to die has nothing to do with my beliefs, that is another assertion. Believing in God does not make it any less uncomfortable to die, you still have to die.....

That you will live forever.
Do you think a gazelle has those fantasies?
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:12:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 8:01:35 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/13/2015 7:54:56 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:35:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
It is sad that some of the more extreme Christian theists seem to spend their times looking heavenwards, instead of living their lives to the full whilst they have it. They also seem to treat their faith as some sort of 'fire insurance'! Whilst one cannot be certain of anything, I am of the opinion oblivion is what awaits us after death.

I see the underlined a lot and it makes no sense, could you please explain how you come up with the idea that Christians do not live life to the fullest? That does not follow, sounds like an assumption to me, where do you get that.....
Being Christian does not mean you can't have a life lol that does not follow, I still LIVE, I work, I have a wife and three kids, I have hobbies and interests (more so than most people), I have family and friends, I have a truck, I eat and sleep and all the stuff everyone else does could you please provide some insight for your assertion please??

EXPERIENCE having been around the 'born again' lot since birth!

Yet you are wrong.... I want to know how you intellectually make that leap...
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:21:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 8:12:15 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 2/13/2015 8:01:35 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/13/2015 7:54:56 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:35:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
It is sad that some of the more extreme Christian theists seem to spend their times looking heavenwards, instead of living their lives to the full whilst they have it. They also seem to treat their faith as some sort of 'fire insurance'! Whilst one cannot be certain of anything, I am of the opinion oblivion is what awaits us after death.

I see the underlined a lot and it makes no sense, could you please explain how you come up with the idea that Christians do not live life to the fullest? That does not follow, sounds like an assumption to me, where do you get that.....
Being Christian does not mean you can't have a life lol that does not follow, I still LIVE, I work, I have a wife and three kids, I have hobbies and interests (more so than most people), I have family and friends, I have a truck, I eat and sleep and all the stuff everyone else does could you please provide some insight for your assertion please??

EXPERIENCE having been around the 'born again' lot since birth!

Yet you are wrong.... I want to know how you intellectually make that leap...

EXPERIENCE of the people who believe this nonsense they are living a half life, not a proper one. It is all a matter of belief with nothing to back it up.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:22:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Christians and atheists are living life exactly as planned by our Creator. All your arguments were planned to keep you deceived from the Truth. The atheists and Christians who spend time in forums like this are enjoying the fruits of the Lord as well as atheists and Christians who have never heard about debate forums on the internet. Atheists and Christians will be buried in the same graveyards that everyone else were buried in and their lives will eventually be forgotten by the rest of the atheists and Christians who will remain confused in this world until they die off too.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
dee-em
Posts: 6,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:24:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 7:16:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:41:48 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
slowly, bulproof walks to his chair, his 400LB frame making it difficult to navigate around his floor, filled with mountain dew cans, discarded bags of cheetos and all sorts of dragon dildos. He sits on his computer chair which groans at his weight bearing down upon it. He starts his broken down Dell and pulls out his copy of "The God Delusion" which tells him how he must attack the religious. He has never spoken to anyone for twenty years apart from his mother, so he assumes Richard Dawkins is making the right description of religious people. All Bulproof's internet "friends" instantly comment on his next round of bad trolling. Bulproof is happy until his arm fat hits a mountain dew can and unearths a picture of his friend from high school, Elaine. "Oh Elaine, why didn't you screw me?" whimpers Bulproof under his heavy breath "it must be because you wore a crucifix". Angry now, Bulproof beats his keyboard and rudely responds to an imaginary Christian "screw you ur gOD is a phony" it numbs his pain at having been rejected by his love and having never talked to anyone after finishing school. Bulproof goes on to type "Give it some thought (not indoctrination)...

I love childish fantasies. Let me know when you have hair on your balls and we might talk. Did you know that well before you were even a tadpole in your mothers mouth I'd already fuked her mother up the arse and your mother was the result?
Didn't she tell you that? Did she also not tell you that you are not only illegitimate but also subhuman. The offspring of a dildo and a turd.,

You're being set up for a stint in the sin bin. You realize that I hope?

PolyCarp is probably an alias for someone who has it in for you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:34:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 8:24:18 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 2/13/2015 7:16:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:41:48 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
slowly, bulproof walks to his chair, his 400LB frame making it difficult to navigate around his floor, filled with mountain dew cans, discarded bags of cheetos and all sorts of dragon dildos. He sits on his computer chair which groans at his weight bearing down upon it. He starts his broken down Dell and pulls out his copy of "The God Delusion" which tells him how he must attack the religious. He has never spoken to anyone for twenty years apart from his mother, so he assumes Richard Dawkins is making the right description of religious people. All Bulproof's internet "friends" instantly comment on his next round of bad trolling. Bulproof is happy until his arm fat hits a mountain dew can and unearths a picture of his friend from high school, Elaine. "Oh Elaine, why didn't you screw me?" whimpers Bulproof under his heavy breath "it must be because you wore a crucifix". Angry now, Bulproof beats his keyboard and rudely responds to an imaginary Christian "screw you ur gOD is a phony" it numbs his pain at having been rejected by his love and having never talked to anyone after finishing school. Bulproof goes on to type "Give it some thought (not indoctrination)...

I love childish fantasies. Let me know when you have hair on your balls and we might talk. Did you know that well before you were even a tadpole in your mothers mouth I'd already fuked her mother up the arse and your mother was the result?
Didn't she tell you that? Did she also not tell you that you are not only illegitimate but also subhuman. The offspring of a dildo and a turd.,

You're being set up for a stint in the sin bin. You realize that I hope?

PolyCarp is probably an alias for someone who has it in for you.

Mate, I don't give a rats toss.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dee-em
Posts: 6,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:37:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 8:34:40 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 8:24:18 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 2/13/2015 7:16:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/13/2015 6:41:48 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
slowly, bulproof walks to his chair, his 400LB frame making it difficult to navigate around his floor, filled with mountain dew cans, discarded bags of cheetos and all sorts of dragon dildos. He sits on his computer chair which groans at his weight bearing down upon it. He starts his broken down Dell and pulls out his copy of "The God Delusion" which tells him how he must attack the religious. He has never spoken to anyone for twenty years apart from his mother, so he assumes Richard Dawkins is making the right description of religious people. All Bulproof's internet "friends" instantly comment on his next round of bad trolling. Bulproof is happy until his arm fat hits a mountain dew can and unearths a picture of his friend from high school, Elaine. "Oh Elaine, why didn't you screw me?" whimpers Bulproof under his heavy breath "it must be because you wore a crucifix". Angry now, Bulproof beats his keyboard and rudely responds to an imaginary Christian "screw you ur gOD is a phony" it numbs his pain at having been rejected by his love and having never talked to anyone after finishing school. Bulproof goes on to type "Give it some thought (not indoctrination)...

I love childish fantasies. Let me know when you have hair on your balls and we might talk. Did you know that well before you were even a tadpole in your mothers mouth I'd already fuked her mother up the arse and your mother was the result?
Didn't she tell you that? Did she also not tell you that you are not only illegitimate but also subhuman. The offspring of a dildo and a turd.,

You're being set up for a stint in the sin bin. You realize that I hope?

PolyCarp is probably an alias for someone who has it in for you.

Mate, I don't give a rats toss.

Good, but I'm ready to support you if you need it. This was deliberate, calculated provocation.
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:39:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 6:43:29 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
At 2/13/2015 4:27:39 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

Sometimes I think that it would be sad to see the expression on people's faces upon death when they remember that they had lived to die, but with absolute death they realize they had never really lived. But you can't "realize" anything when your dead, so it becomes less sad, really.

And all of you are living your life to the fullest by attacking Christians online? Well done, truly a life well lived XD

You seem to be asserting that that's all their is to the atheist life, but few things could be further from reality.
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:33:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/13/2015 3:23:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
We atheists/agnostics play the game with you believers using an assumption that gods and afterlife exist and the consequences of that assumption.

How about you play the game from our perspective.

What will it mean to you if when you die and our assumptiona are proven true ie that there is no afterlife?
Give that some thought (not indoctrination) and get back to me.

"Such, in outline, but even more purposeless, more void of meaning, is the world which Science presents for our belief. Amid such a world, if anywhere, our ideals henceforward must find a home. That man is the product of causes which had no prevision of the end they were achieving; that his origin, his growth, his hopes and fears, his loves and his beliefs, are but the outcome of accidental collocations of atoms; that no fire, no heroism, no intensity of thought and feeling, can preserve an individual life beyond the grave; that all the labours of the ages, all the devotion, all the inspiration, all the noonday brightness of human genius, are destined to extinction in the vast death of the solar system, and that the whole temple of Man's achievement must inevitably be buried beneath the debris of a universe in ruins -- all these things, if not quite beyond dispute, are yet so nearly certain, that no philosophy which rejects them can hope to stand. Only within the scaffolding of these truths, only on the firm foundation of unyielding despair, can the soul's habitation henceforth be safely built"

-- Bertrand Russell

"Deceit, violence, and envy will always be rife around him, even though he himself is honest, peaceable, and benevolent. Moreover, as concerns the other righteous people he meets: no matter how worthy of happiness they may be, nature, which pays no attention to that, will still subject them to all the evils of deprivation, disease and untimely death, just like all the other animals on the earth. And they will stay subjected to these evils always, until one vast tomb engulfs them one and all (honest or not, that makes no difference here) and hurls them, who managed to believe they were the final purpose of creation, back into the abyss of the purposeless chaos of matter from which they were taken"

-- Immanuel Kant

It will mean many things (like morality) would seem rather pointless in the grand scheme of things.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!