Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Fundamentalist Christians, I don't get it....

Sbennett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 12:40:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is mostly directed at fundamentalist Christians (not the average non-fundamentalist Christian).

Many/Most fundamentalist Christians believe in an eternal hell that all non-believers will go to unless they accept Jesus.

What I don't get is, how does your heart allow you to believe that? I asked a fundamentalist friend how she could believe that God would allow people (nonbelievers) to go to hell, and she just responds with "we are given the opportunity to accept Jesus in our lives. It's proof that God loves us because he gave us his only son in place of our sins."

This issue came up because I read a book "Hell is for Real" that she suggested. Jesus goes around showing the author of that book all the horrors of hell and how people there didn't accept him or sinned and are in hell for eternity because of that.

But all Jesus did in that book was cry for the people in hell. That's it. All powerful God/Jesus should, by definition of "all powerful" be able to empty hell whenever he wants.

Sure, 2000 years ago, as Christians say, Jesus died for everyone sins. But that was 2000 years ago. Why can't God re-write the rules whenever he wants to? If he is all powerful, he could. He could decide tomorrow, if he wants to, that hell should cease to exist. He could just make people there not exist too if he really doesn't want them in heaven. He's all powerful. He could change the laws of gravity, or do whatever he wants.

He could relieve the suffering of people who are supposedly in hell right now, if he wanted to. So what that people didn't accept him? Why should that matter if he unconditionally loves them like Christians say?

I could never believe in such a god, even if I went to heaven, because my heart would not let me, knowing that the majority of the human race would be suffering eternally in hell. That is (to me) cruel beyond belief. If said Christian God is all loving, than such a God would be even more loving than me, a mere human, and would not WANT to have anyone suffer for eternity. Regardless of what decisions they did or did not make in their life. Being all powerful, he could thus re-write the rules (he previously made) so that no one would suffer.

I just don't understand how fundamentalist Christians can't seem to understand this point. All loving, and unconditionally loving= God loves you no matter what wrongs you do (including not believing). All powerful= able to change any laws of the universe, make any changes, including wiping hell from existence or removing everyone from hell tomorrow. Hell doesn't have to exist unless the Christian God wants it to.

So either God is not all loving (and doesn't care about the people in hell) or God is not all powerful (able to change the universe or re-write laws or make hell cease to exist or even re-write the definition of evil).

The book "Hell is for real" seems to suggest that God is not all powerful, since Jesus was walking around there crying about everyone suffering, yet didn't try to ease anyone's suffering or remove them from hell or at least make them not exist so they didn't have to suffer.

The other possibility is that God has the power to change things, but just doesn't want to and doesn't care.

I am starting to wonder if Christian fundamentalists are sociopaths (unable to naturally and instinctively feel empathy for others). It would also fit because Christian fundamentalists are the ones who can't imagine how an atheist could ever be a moral person. However, many atheists, as do many humans, have a built in ability to feel empathy for others that has nothing to do with beliefs. Hence an atheist like that would never intentionally kill another because they feel empathy for them and wouldn't want them to suffer. Maybe Christian fundamentalists lack this ability to feel empathy and therefore need a deity to tell them what is moral? It fits, because fundamentalist Christians seem to care little if at all about the people who cannot (for logical reasons) accept God/Jesus as real.

Just to add, I am not referring to ALL Christians here. Just the ones who believe non-believers go to hell. Just the ones who don't seem bothered (or not bothered much) that a huge chunk of humanity is, according to their beliefs, going to be eternally tortured. Just the ones who can't imagine that atheists might, in fact, actually be capable of being moral people without having a deity tell them what is right and wrong. ( I assume fundamentalist Christians believe that about atheists because they think that if they were atheist, they wouldn't know right from wrong. Hence, it stands to reason that they can't feel empathy because empathy tells us what is right and wrong).

I don't think MOST Christians fall under this category- just the fundamentalists. (So if you are not a fundamentalist Christian but an average Christian, I'm not referring to you .... what you believe, even if I disagree with it, often makes more sense than not).

Also I don't mean to offend anyone by my comments. I am just trying to understand how the fundamentalist Christian thinks. Try as I might, I just don't get it. I don't get how fundamentalist Christians can believe what they believe... try as I might it doesn't make sense.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:17:24 PM
At 2/13/2015 12:40:53 PM, Sbennett wrote:
This is mostly directed at fundamentalist Christians (not the average non-fundamentalist Christian).

Many/Most fundamentalist Christians believe in an eternal hell that all non-believers will go to unless they accept Jesus.

What I don't get is, how does your heart allow you to believe that? I asked a fundamentalist friend how she could believe that God would allow people (nonbelievers) to go to hell, and she just responds with "we are given the opportunity to accept Jesus in our lives. It's proof that God loves us because he gave us his only son in place of our sins."

This issue came up because I read a book "Hell is for Real" that she suggested. Jesus goes around showing the author of that book all the horrors of hell and how people there didn't accept him or sinned and are in hell for eternity because of that.

But all Jesus did in that book was cry for the people in hell. That's it. All powerful God/Jesus should, by definition of "all powerful" be able to empty hell whenever he wants.

Sure, 2000 years ago, as Christians say, Jesus died for everyone sins. But that was 2000 years ago. Why can't God re-write the rules whenever he wants to? If he is all powerful, he could. He could decide tomorrow, if he wants to, that hell should cease to exist. He could just make people there not exist too if he really doesn't want them in heaven. He's all powerful. He could change the laws of gravity, or do whatever he wants.

He could relieve the suffering of people who are supposedly in hell right now, if he wanted to. So what that people didn't accept him? Why should that matter if he unconditionally loves them like Christians say?

I could never believe in such a god, even if I went to heaven, because my heart would not let me, knowing that the majority of the human race would be suffering eternally in hell. That is (to me) cruel beyond belief. If said Christian God is all loving, than such a God would be even more loving than me, a mere human, and would not WANT to have anyone suffer for eternity. Regardless of what decisions they did or did not make in their life. Being all powerful, he could thus re-write the rules (he previously made) so that no one would suffer.

I just don't understand how fundamentalist Christians can't seem to understand this point. All loving, and unconditionally loving= God loves you no matter what wrongs you do (including not believing). All powerful= able to change any laws of the universe, make any changes, including wiping hell from existence or removing everyone from hell tomorrow. Hell doesn't have to exist unless the Christian God wants it to.

So either God is not all loving (and doesn't care about the people in hell) or God is not all powerful (able to change the universe or re-write laws or make hell cease to exist or even re-write the definition of evil).

The book "Hell is for real" seems to suggest that God is not all powerful, since Jesus was walking around there crying about everyone suffering, yet didn't try to ease anyone's suffering or remove them from hell or at least make them not exist so they didn't have to suffer.

The other possibility is that God has the power to change things, but just doesn't want to and doesn't care.

I am starting to wonder if Christian fundamentalists are sociopaths (unable to naturally and instinctively feel empathy for others). It would also fit because Christian fundamentalists are the ones who can't imagine how an atheist could ever be a moral person. However, many atheists, as do many humans, have a built in ability to feel empathy for others that has nothing to do with beliefs. Hence an atheist like that would never intentionally kill another because they feel empathy for them and wouldn't want them to suffer. Maybe Christian fundamentalists lack this ability to feel empathy and therefore need a deity to tell them what is moral? It fits, because fundamentalist Christians seem to care little if at all about the people who cannot (for logical reasons) accept God/Jesus as real.

Just to add, I am not referring to ALL Christians here. Just the ones who believe non-believers go to hell. Just the ones who don't seem bothered (or not bothered much) that a huge chunk of humanity is, according to their beliefs, going to be eternally tortured. Just the ones who can't imagine that atheists might, in fact, actually be capable of being moral people without having a deity tell them what is right and wrong. ( I assume fundamentalist Christians believe that about atheists because they think that if they were atheist, they wouldn't know right from wrong. Hence, it stands to reason that they can't feel empathy because empathy tells us what is right and wrong).

I don't think MOST Christians fall under this category- just the fundamentalists. (So if you are not a fundamentalist Christian but an average Christian, I'm not referring to you .... what you believe, even if I disagree with it, often makes more sense than not).

Also I don't mean to offend anyone by my comments. I am just trying to understand how the fundamentalist Christian thinks. Try as I might, I just don't get it. I don't get how fundamentalist Christians can believe what they believe... try as I might it doesn't make sense.

I hope you don't expect a logical, reasonable response from any of those types. All they will do is either blame humanity for being bad or just say their god made us and he can do what he wants with us and we can't understand the mysterious ways in which he works. The religion as written in their holy book is cruel, hateful, misogynistic, and free of logic.
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:29:12 PM

Now you've done it. You have disagreed with a fundamentalist. You're going to Hell for sure now.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
Sbennett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:37:19 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:17:24 PM, dhardage wrote:

I hope you don't expect a logical, reasonable response from any of those types. All they will do is either blame humanity for being bad or just say their god made us and he can do what he wants with us and we can't understand the mysterious ways in which he works. The religion as written in their holy book is cruel, hateful, misogynistic, and free of logic.

So then, do you think that my hypothesis is wrong? That fundamentalists are sociopaths (defined as, being incapable of feeling empathy for others?)

I do think there are good Christians out there, but they tend to believe that people go to heaven or hell based on their actions, not beliefs. They are usually not fundamentalists. Of course that is a tangent.

I am starting to think that the majority of fundamentalists are probably sociopaths, at least to some degree or another (aren't they the ones saying that people who don't believe in god are by necessity amoral? Kind of suggests that they would be if they weren't Christian.)
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:40:13 PM
I think the vast majority of Christians - even fundamentalists - who believe that hell is eternal are, at the very least, disquieted at the thought. They simply just don't think about it much. I wouldn't say they are sociopaths.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:47:07 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:37:19 PM, Sbennett wrote:
At 2/13/2015 1:17:24 PM, dhardage wrote:

So then, do you think that my hypothesis is wrong? That fundamentalists are sociopaths (defined as, being incapable of feeling empathy for others?)

I do think there are good Christians out there, but they tend to believe that people go to heaven or hell based on their actions, not beliefs. They are usually not fundamentalists. Of course that is a tangent.

I am starting to think that the majority of fundamentalists are probably sociopaths, at least to some degree or another (aren't they the ones saying that people who don't believe in god are by necessity amoral? Kind of suggests that they would be if they weren't Christian.)

The 'type' I was referring to are the hard-core, bible thumping fundamentalsts so no, I don't disagree with your thesis at all. There are indeed many good people who happen to be Christian. I know, I see them and work with them on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they still believe that when I die (I am known for my lack of belief) that I will go to hell. While that may trouble them, they never question why it happens, why it should happen, or why doesn't their god change things so it doesn't have to. It's very much a (and I apologize for this word but I can't find a better one) slave religion, requiring absolute faith that the master is good and wise and all of his actions and commands are just despite the obvious injustice.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:54:13 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:40:13 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I think the vast majority of Christians - even fundamentalists - who believe that hell is eternal are, at the very least, disquieted at the thought. They simply just don't think about it much. I wouldn't say they are sociopaths.

Christians are haters. They gather every Sunday to share their miserable existence and pray to jesus to put and end to their suffering which is fine for Christians. But they want Jesus to pass judgement on even those who don't believe in him.
That is not much different from the God they worship. He destroyed the world when the Jews displeased him.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 3:09:49 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:54:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Christians are haters. They gather every Sunday to share their miserable existence and pray to jesus to put and end to their suffering which is fine for Christians. But they want Jesus to pass judgement on even those who don't believe in him.
That is not much different from the God they worship. He destroyed the world when the Jews displeased him.

Not all Christians are like that.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 3:24:29 PM
At 2/13/2015 3:09:49 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 2/13/2015 1:54:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Not all Christians are like that.

I know there are Christians who only hate the Jews from whom they borrowed their religion. How can God be in the minds of Christians who have so much hate in their hearts? Or if you prefer. How can God be in the hearts of Christians who have so much hate in their minds?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 7:46:32 PM
Those who preach hell the most never see themselves as being one of the many who will make up hell's numbers.

Hell........is for the other guy, not me.

Makes it easier to believe in hell when you are exempt from it.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:33:08 PM

Jesus isn't our Creator and hell is not a place where bad people go. Christians believed the false prophets and antichrists who rejected the true gospel of God's saints but stole some of their ideas to use for their religious teachings that became Christianity. This means that every Christian who reads the new testament has been deceived of the Truth.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:38:21 PM
At 2/13/2015 8:33:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Jesus isn't our Creator and hell is not a place where bad people go. Christians believed the false prophets and antichrists who rejected the true gospel of God's saints but stole some of their ideas to use for their religious teachings that became Christianity. This means that every Christian who reads the new testament has been deceived of the Truth.

But you're here to straighten us out, aren't you? We should lay aside the Bible and listen to Saint Brad as he tells us, "I'll be killed on or before Jan 24, 2015 by people paid or instigated by Christians because of my testimony." And, Saint Brad, you called everyone who told you that you were wrong that they were "liars" ... "antichrists" ... "deceived" ... "unbelievers."

That really sounds like a saint, doesn't it?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 8:46:39 PM
At 2/13/2015 8:38:21 PM, annanicole wrote:

But you're here to straighten us out, aren't you? We should lay aside the Bible and listen to Saint Brad as he tells us, "I'll be killed on or before Jan 24, 2015 by people paid or instigated by Christians because of my testimony." And, Saint Brad, you called everyone who told you that you were wrong that they were "liars" ... "antichrists" ... "deceived" ... "unbelievers."

I'm only here to witness to God's chosen believers who listen and learn about the future. Antichrists like yourself believe what all the false prophets have been teaching Christians from the moment they started stealing the spoken words from the first saint.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:01:29 PM
At 2/13/2015 8:46:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm only here to witness to God's chosen believers who listen and learn about the future. Antichrists like yourself believe what all the false prophets have been teaching Christians from the moment they started stealing the spoken words from the first saint.

That's nice to know, but hardly deals with the point - which is:

"Does calling those who told you that no, you weren't gonna get killed on or before Jan 15, 2015 ... "liars" ... "unbelievers" ... "antichrists" ... and the like really sound much like a sinless saint, considering the fact that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place? Please just answer "yes" or "no", and skip the circular jibberish.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:03:01 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:01:29 PM, annanicole wrote:

"Does calling those who told you that no, you weren't gonna get killed on or before Jan 15, 2015 ... "liars" ... "unbelievers" ... "antichrists" ... and the like really sound much like a sinless saint, considering the fact that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place? Please just answer "yes" or "no", and skip the circular Ijibberish.

I don't know why you're so hung up on my error. It's not you who made a mistake. I'm the one who was humiliated by our Creator, not you.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:06:17 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:03:01 PM, bornofgod wrote:

"Does calling those who told you that no, you weren't gonna get killed on or before Jan 15, 2015 ... "liars" ... "unbelievers" ... "antichrists" ... and the like really sound much like a sinless saint, considering the fact that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place? Please just answer "yes" or "no", and skip the circular Ijibberish.

I don't know why you're so hung up on my error. It's not you who made a mistake. I'm the one who was humiliated by our Creator, not you.

It looks like Saint Brad forgot to answer. Let's try it again:

""Does calling those who told you that no, you weren't gonna get killed on or before Jan 15, 2015 ... "liars" ... "unbelievers" ... "antichrists" ... and the like really sound much like a sinless saint, considering the fact that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place? Please just answer "yes" or "no", and skip the circular jibberish.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:09:44 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:06:17 PM, annanicole wrote:

""Does calling those who told you that no, you weren't gonna get killed on or before Jan 15, 2015 ... "liars" ... "unbelievers" ... "antichrists" ... and the like really sound much like a sinless saint, considering the fact that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place? Please just answer "yes" or "no", and skip the circular jibberish.

I gave you my thoughts on this issue and that's all you get.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:14:09 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:09:44 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I didn't ask for your "thoughts", did I? I asked for a specific answer.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:16:13 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:14:09 PM, annanicole wrote:

I already gave you my thoughts, Anna. It's you who isn't satisfied with my thoughts and I can't help you get unsatisfied.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:19:11 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:16:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I already gave you my thoughts, Anna. It's you who isn't satisfied with my thoughts and I can't help you get unsatisfied.

You answer "yes" or "no" questions with "your thoughts"? Nobody on here, me included, cares much for "your thoughts". Answer YES or NO.

ATTEMPT #4 TO GET SCHIZOBRAD TO SAY "YES" OR "NO"

"Does calling those who told you that no, you weren't gonna get killed on or before Jan 15, 2015 ... "liars" ... "unbelievers" ... "antichrists" ... and the like really sound much like a sinless saint, considering the fact that you didn't know what you were talking about in the first place? Please just answer "yes" or "no", and skip the circular jibberish.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:22:13 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:19:11 PM, annanicole wrote:

You answer "yes" or "no" questions with "your thoughts"? Nobody on here, me included, cares much for "your thoughts". Answer YES or NO.

Anna, why do you do this to yourself? I already experienced being humiliated by our Creator because of my error so I'm over it now. It doesn't take me long to be comforted by our Creator after He humiliates me. I'm used to it now after many many humiliations I've endured in the past. You have no idea what it takes to be one of God's saints.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:33:00 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:22:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Anna, why do you do this to yourself? I already experienced being humiliated by our Creator because of my error so I'm over it now. It doesn't take me long to be comforted by our Creator after He humiliates me. I'm used to it now after many many humiliations I've endured in the past. You have no idea what it takes to be one of God's saints.

Very well. Saint Brad is humiliated by his stupid and "un-saintly" behavior towards others. I can understand that. Hence, he refuses to answer the simplest of questions. That's no shocker either.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 9:46:04 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:33:00 PM, annanicole wrote:

Very well. Saint Brad is humiliated by his stupid and "un-saintly" behavior towards others. I can understand that. Hence,

You certainly get angry at other people. Hypocrites get very angry when faced with the Truth.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 10:08:14 PM
At 2/13/2015 9:46:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Very well. Saint Brad is humiliated by his stupid and "un-saintly" behavior towards others. I can understand that. Hence,

You certainly get angry at other people. Hypocrites get very angry when faced with the Truth.

Angry? Not at all. Angry people call others "liars, hypocrites, antichrists, unbelievers" and the like when they don't believe their rather stupid predictions of their own demise. That describes YOU, Brad, and not anyone else on here, including me. That's why you won't answer the previous question.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 7:33:57 AM

Do you know why god humiliates you? Why would you follow a god that humiliates you over and over? Are you sure it is God that speaks to you and humiliates you?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 7:49:47 AM
At 2/13/2015 10:08:14 PM, annanicole wrote:

Angry? Not at all. Angry people call others "liars, hypocrites, antichrists, unbelievers" and the like when they don't believe their rather stupid predictions of their own demise. That describes YOU, Brad, and not anyone else on here, including me. That's why you won't answer the previous question.

You're very angry that I'm still in this forum instead of being banned like you and all Christian antichrists desired.

I'm not here to be interrogated by antichrists who have no desire to learn about the future. I'm here to witness to God's chosen believers who have the ability to read anything you antichrists write in this forum and know how foolish you are. Chosen believers don't argue with me. They read my testimonies and listen to the voice of the Lord.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 7:54:38 AM
At 2/14/2015 7:49:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You're very angry that I'm still in this forum instead of being banned like you and all Christian antichrists desired.

I'm not here to be interrogated by antichrists who have no desire to learn about the future.

Well, if we did want to know about things that will happen in the future, you'd be a pretty sorry place to turn, wouldn't you?

The question actually involved your ridiculous behavior, Brad - and you know it. You went around these threads calling every one "liars" ... "antiChrists" ... "unbelievers" ... and the like .... when they told you that you were all fouled up concerning your own demise. In other words, you severely misinterpreted the passages, as you usually do. I asked if your behavior along these lines is typical of a "sinless saint", considering the "liars" and "unbelievers" were actually the ones who were right.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 7:56:48 AM
At 2/14/2015 7:33:57 AM, drpiek wrote:

Do you know why god humiliates you? Why would you follow a god that humiliates you over and over? Are you sure it is God that speaks to you and humiliates you?

In order to use the flesh that's writing this post, He has to keep it in obedience to Him. I have had many humiliating experiences since December of 1979, the time I first met our Creator who spoke into my mind to let me know who He is.

If you read and listen to my testimonies, you will learn how we were created and how we'll be living in the next age. You will also learn how God's plan called the beast was used to teach His people how to build things besides how He used Christianity to spread building techniques throughout the rest of the world beyond the Roman Empire.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:01:31 AM
At 2/14/2015 7:54:38 AM, annanicole wrote:

I'm not here to be interrogated by antichrists who have no desire to learn about the future.

Well, if we did want to know about things that will happen in the future, you'd be a pretty sorry place to turn, wouldn't you?

The question actually involved your ridiculous behavior, Brad - and you know it. You went around these threads calling every one "liars" ... "antiChrists" ... "unbelievers" ... and the like .... when they told you that you were all fouled up concerning your own demise. In other words, you severely misinterpreted the passages, as you usually do. I asked if your behavior along these lines is typical of a "sinless saint", considering the "liars" and "unbelievers" were actually the ones who were right.

You're hate for the Truth is very evident amongst the chosen believers in this forum. I've already confessed and been humiliated by our Creator about the error of thinking I'd be killed by January 24th.

You have no choice but to keep bringing up the fact that I made an error because God planned for that to happen. That's one of the ways He keeps me humble. I'm used to this kind of humiliation as I testify to His knowledge. You're nothing compared to some of the antichrists He has used to mock Him and His knowledge.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:05:43 AM
At 2/14/2015 8:01:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 7:54:38 AM, annanicole wrote:

You're hate for the Truth is very evident amongst the chosen believers in this forum. I've already confessed and been humiliated by our Creator about the error of thinking I'd be killed by January 24th.

How about apologizing for your absurd behavior towards others when they told you a year ago that nothing was gonna happen by Jan 24, 2015? How about apologizing for your sins when you called them "liars" and "antiChrists" and "unbelievers" and anything else you could think up?