THE HOLY BIBLE: FACT or FICTION?

Bible-Prophecy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 2:30:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Holy Bible says,

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16).

All your words are true; (Psalm 119:160; John 17:17).
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 2:58:21 AM
At 2/14/2015 2:30:51 AM, Bible-Prophecy wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16).

You imply that God can do the wrong things by claiming the bible is always true, since the bible contains many errors. Either your God is wrong or your bible.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 7:38:45 AM
The Holy Bible says,

In your opinion, but you cannot provide any evidence to support your belief!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:04:26 AM
The Holy Bible says,

All the original writings of the prophets were useful for God to show us saints His prophecies about the future. The new testament is absolutely worthless to us saints because we know it was written and produced by antichrists who stole our words that we used to testify to the knowledge of God and mixed them with their religious traditions and Babylonian ideas.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:09:30 AM
At 2/14/2015 8:04:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

All the original writings of the prophets were useful for God to show us saints His prophecies about the future. The new testament is absolutely worthless to us saints because we know it was written and produced by antichrists who stole our words that we used to testify to the knowledge of God and mixed them with their religious traditions and Babylonian ideas.

Drunk again?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:10:55 AM
At 2/14/2015 8:09:30 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Drunk again?

I haven't had a drink of alcohol since December 13th, 1979.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:20:05 AM
At 2/14/2015 8:10:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Drunk again?

I find that hard to believe, but if true, the amount you drunk previously must have completely scrambled your brain, because your posts are total nonsense!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:24:28 AM
At 2/14/2015 8:20:05 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Drunk again?

I find that hard to believe, but if true, the amount you drunk previously must have completely scrambled your brain, because your posts are total nonsense!

You weren't chosen by our Creator to make sense out of His knowledge that I testify to. You were chosen to reject His knowledge about the past, present and future where we all exist as invisible vibrations.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:49:28 AM
At 2/14/2015 8:24:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:20:05 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The Holy Bible says,

Drunk again?

You weren't chosen by our Creator to make sense out of His knowledge that I testify to. You were chosen to reject His knowledge about the past, present and future where we all exist as invisible vibrations.

You weren't chosen either, your posts are totally deluded. I doubt whether many on this forum would disagree with me about that!
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 3:41:31 PM
The Holy Bible says,

That is not evidence.
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
Atheism_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 4:23:17 PM
The Holy Bible says,

I don't understand why in every single comment or response you do you just post a Bible quote. If you think it is evidence for God, then the Harry Potter books are evidence that Voldemort exists. This is untrue so why do you post these?
Atheism_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 4:27:33 PM

Can you tell us why our 'Creator' went through the trouble to make people not agree with him. If I were trying to dominate the universe I'm pretty sure I would not create for the purpose of hating me, not understanding me, and working against me. I would not do this, I guess that makes me smarter than your god.

(ps. don't do your responses to this and others just by praising and talking about how how smart and wise your God is and how much he turns you on and stuff)
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:14:58 PM
The so called Holy Bible is just a collection of stories, poems, adventure, suspense, drama and whatever seemed to "fit together" for a product that could be marketed for profit and power.

The scripture weavers will never quit weaving as long as the seasons of mankind go about their popular fads and trends.

superstition rules those that prefer living in the dark ages where you just dream up some light and escape.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:35:52 PM
At 2/14/2015 4:27:33 PM, Atheism_Debater wrote:

Can you tell us why our 'Creator' went through the trouble to make people not agree with him. If I were trying to dominate the universe I'm pretty sure I would not create for the purpose of hating me, not understanding me, and working against me. I would not do this, I guess that makes me smarter than your god.

(ps. don't do your responses to this and others just by praising and talking about how how smart and wise your God is and how much he turns you on and stuff)

First of all, the world we perceive is not our true reality. Our bodies and all the objects we see in the universe are only illusions that come from processed information, much like images you see in a computer monitor.

God needed a plan to get in touch with a few of His people called prophets and saints to let us know who we are and how He created us. In order to do this, He needed to make a world with decay, destruction, disease, storms, earthquakes, various languages, religions, sciences, millions of crazy looking bodies of beasts, insects, fish, etc. and many other images in the universe that totally confuse the minds of His people.

By confusing all His people, He's able to have a contrast of thoughts. One set of thoughts come from naming all the illusions of this world and various languages to describe, measure and create story lines around these objects. The other set of thoughts are kept from His people. These thoughts contain God's eternal plan and how He created us. So when God uses us prophets and saints, He actually speaks into our mind at some point in our lives to get our attention. This thought from our Creator is called "faith", which means we learn that we have a Creator at that moment.

From that moment of faith, He begins a long and very frustrating process of getting each prophet or saint ready to use for His purpose to teach us who we are. When we're at the point of totally trusting Him, He begins to put words in our mind to write and speak. From these testimonies, we learn everything He wants us to know about the past, present delusion we're in and the future end of this age and how we'll be living in the next age after He destroys this world. Remember, the world we experience is only an illusion so there's nothing to worry about in dying in this age. Death is only an illusion, also. It's like stopping a CD-ROM in a computer.

So the thoughts that we saints get to teach us who we are and God's eternal plan are much different than the thoughts of this world that confuses everyone except for His chosen believers who He set aside to listen to the gospel that we saints preach to them. The reason He uses believers is to use a few of them to deliver some extra knowledge to us saints to give us an ever clearer understanding of what He's been teaching us. The other reason He uses believers is to piss off the unbelievers ( antichrists ) who reject the gospel ( God's thoughts that are different than the worldly thoughts ) by making them jealous. This jealousy leads to anger and they eventually kill us saints and some believers who accuse the antichrists for killing the saints. Here are a few prophecies to show you that we saints will be killed for our testimonies. Most of the prophets were also killed for their testimonies of the word of God, too.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.

Revelation 20
4: Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 6:38:24 PM
The Holy Bible says,

THE HOLY BIBLE: FACT or FICTION?
It all depends on how you interpret it.

All written words in any book are useful for teaching etc. That's what people use words for. They learn to believe them or not. They learn the difference between fiction and fact. They learn about human superstitions of human ancestors etc.

All words can be claimed to be true since the words themselves do not lie. They are merely tools to use as a communication device. It is humans who twist the tools out of shape. Humans turn the words into lies and claim they are still true. Even self people call their own self deceptions truth due to not having a clue that they are indeed deceiving themselves.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 6:57:19 PM
The Holy Bible says,

You asked, fiction or fact. It is fiction, including those passages you cite. It is fiction by a wide margin. Not very good fiction either.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 7:23:48 PM
This guy does nothing but preach, he has made 23 topics and has only made one reply to a thread in his stay in DDO. Best to ignore him,