Jump to topic:

I Will Not Again Pass By Them

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:30:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think there is no hope, none at all, for America and the Western world. None. Listen to the words that ISIS put on the Internet last week. Right after the slaughter of 17 people in Paris, these Muslim terrorists sent e-mails to America. Two of those e-mails said,
"We are coming for you. Watch your backs."
"We won"t stop. We know everything about you, your wives and children."
Will they terrorize us into submission? That"s what the word "Islam" means! It means "submission." Will we submit to them? Will they take over America and the West? Only God knows for sure, but it doesn"t look good! This much is certain. God says,
"I will not again pass by them any more" (Amos 8:2).
There will be no national revival in America or in Europe. It will not happen. It is too late forever. Dr. W. A. Criswell, the greatest preacher America produced in the 20th century, said, "Our people live in constant dread and foreboding for tomorrow because we are a wicked people...in every way America is becoming increasingly anti-God and pro-secular. There is a judgment day coming and we feel it." Dr. Criswell was the pastor of the First Baptist Church of Dallas for more than fifty years. He was Billy Graham's pastor (W. A. Criswell, Ph.D., Great Doctrines of the Bible " Bibliology, Zondervan Publishing House, 1982, p. 43).
We are facing judgment as a nation and a people. That is why America is not in Bible prophecy. We will no longer be a great nation. We will not be worthy of comment in the end-time prophecies of Scripture! But I told you that there is a second application of the text.
II. Second, the text applies to every person who commits sin unto death.

There will come a time, if it hasn"t already come, when God will say this about you,

When God says that about you, it means that you are forever doomed. You may live on for many years. But you are already doomed to the eternal flames of Hell when God says, "I will not again pass by them any more." Why will that happen? Because you have committed the unpardonable sin! Many great preachers of the past spoke of the unpardonable sin. Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones spoke of "the sin against the Holy Ghost" (The Sons of God, p. 230). Jonathan Edwards, Asahel Nettleton, Moody, Torrey, George W. Truett, and all the old-time preachers spoke on "The Unpardonable Sin." Dr. John R. Rice said,
There is a sin "that shall not be forgiven unto men." There is a sin which, if a man commits it, "it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." There is an unpardonable sin"The unpardonable sin [is] that one may cross the deadline while still alive, may pass into the realm of the damned while still alive, may pass into the realm of the damned, may pass forever beyond mercy while yet alive in this world!...Yes, the unpardonable sin can be committed now. Any sinner who has heard the Gospel, who has been deeply convicted, who has been enlightened as to his sin and his need of the Saviour, is in deadly danger of committing the sin that has no forgiveness (Dr. John R. Rice, Crossing the Deadline, Sword of the Lord, 1953, pp. 3-4).
If God can pass by a nation, He can pass by you! If a nation can commit sin unto death, so can you! I John 5:16 says, "There is a sin unto death" (I John 5:16). Cain committed that sin, and God gave up on him forever. Though he lived on for years, he could no longer be saved. Pharaoh, in the time of Moses, committed that sin, and God gave up on him. Though he lived on for years, he could no longer be saved. Judas committed that sin and God gave up on him " he lived on for a few hours, but it was too late for him to be saved! If you resist the Holy Spirit and refuse to trust Jesus, there will come a day and an hour when God will give up on you as well! Then it will be said by the Lord,

JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:32:09 AM
At 2/14/2015 9:30:13 AM, Rant wrote:
I think there is no hope, none at all, for America and the Western world. None. Listen to the words that ISIS put on the Internet last week. Right after the slaughter of 17 people in Paris, these Muslim terrorists sent e-mails to America. Two of those e-mails said,
Will they terrorize us into submission? That"s what the word "Islam" means! It means "submission." Will we submit to them? Will they take over America and the West? Only God knows for sure, but it doesn"t look good! This much is certain. God says,
There will be no national revival in America or in Europe. It will not happen. It is too late forever. Dr. W. A. Criswell, the greatest preacher America produced in the 20th century, said, "Our people live in constant dread and foreboding for tomorrow because we are a wicked people...in every way America is becoming increasingly anti-God and pro-secular. There is a judgment day coming and we feel it." Dr. Criswell was the pastor of the First Baptist Church of Dallas for more than fifty years. He was Billy Graham's pastor (W. A. Criswell, Ph.D., Great Doctrines of the Bible " Bibliology, Zondervan Publishing House, 1982, p. 43).
We are facing judgment as a nation and a people. That is why America is not in Bible prophecy. We will no longer be a great nation. We will not be worthy of comment in the end-time prophecies of Scripture! But I told you that there is a second application of the text.

There will come a time, if it hasn"t already come, when God will say this about you,

When God says that about you, it means that you are forever doomed. You may live on for many years. But you are already doomed to the eternal flames of Hell when God says, "I will not again pass by them any more." Why will that happen? Because you have committed the unpardonable sin! Many great preachers of the past spoke of the unpardonable sin. Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones spoke of "the sin against the Holy Ghost" (The Sons of God, p. 230). Jonathan Edwards, Asahel Nettleton, Moody, Torrey, George W. Truett, and all the old-time preachers spoke on "The Unpardonable Sin." Dr. John R. Rice said,
There is a sin "that shall not be forgiven unto men." There is a sin which, if a man commits it, "it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come." There is an unpardonable sin"The unpardonable sin [is] that one may cross the deadline while still alive, may pass into the realm of the damned while still alive, may pass into the realm of the damned, may pass forever beyond mercy while yet alive in this world!...Yes, the unpardonable sin can be committed now. Any sinner who has heard the Gospel, who has been deeply convicted, who has been enlightened as to his sin and his need of the Saviour, is in deadly danger of committing the sin that has no forgiveness (Dr. John R. Rice, Crossing the Deadline, Sword of the Lord, 1953, pp. 3-4).
If God can pass by a nation, He can pass by you! If a nation can commit sin unto death, so can you! I John 5:16 says, "There is a sin unto death" (I John 5:16). Cain committed that sin, and God gave up on him forever. Though he lived on for years, he could no longer be saved. Pharaoh, in the time of Moses, committed that sin, and God gave up on him. Though he lived on for years, he could no longer be saved. Judas committed that sin and God gave up on him " he lived on for a few hours, but it was too late for him to be saved! If you resist the Holy Spirit and refuse to trust Jesus, there will come a day and an hour when God will give up on you as well! Then it will be said by the Lord,

Here we go again, more of your nonsense. For pity's sake cheer up and think positive!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:59:52 AM
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world"the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions"is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:22:19 AM
At 2/14/2015 9:59:52 AM, Rant wrote:
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world"the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions"is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

You live in the world and there is plenty that is good about it, try and seek it out. For all you know when you die that is that end of, so you might as well enjoy the life you have and try to do something practical to help others!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:34:31 AM
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

And the Rapture, yes we are that generation.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:36:29 AM
At 2/14/2015 10:34:31 AM, Rant wrote:
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

And the Rapture, yes we are that generation.

Rubbish, you know no such thing. The so called 'rapture is a load of silly nonsense concocted by extreme Christians who have nothing better to do, imo!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:39:48 AM
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:43:16 AM
And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Enjoy.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:48:43 AM

Those of you who fear the things that are happening in this world do not know our Creator or His plan for His people.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:20:13 PM
Sure the State of Israel> In your face. there could be no end time prophecy of the bible without the State of Israel coming back to their land. Enjoy
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:30:12 PM

Well, couldn't you get away with killing anyone if you were a Christian? According to the Bible, all you have to do to attain eternal paradise is believe and confess...
You can call me Mark if you like.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:30:50 PM
At 2/14/2015 10:48:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Those of you who fear the things that are happening in this world do not know our Creator or His plan for His people.

If "His" plan involves the ISLAMIC STATE then I think he's a terrorist.
You can call me Mark if you like.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:33:12 PM
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thess. 4:13-18). Yes we are that Generation. Enjoy
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:34:53 PM
At 2/14/2015 1:30:50 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:48:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:

If "His" plan involves the ISLAMIC STATE then I think he's a terrorist.

God even created women who abort their babies and the abortionists who help them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:36:32 PM
At 2/14/2015 10:39:48 AM, Rant wrote:
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

The visible woman will be left to perish but the invisible woman will remain in the mind of God.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:37:35 PM
The birth of the state of Israel started the last days time clock!>Like it or not there is nothing you can do about it. Enjoy
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:41:58 PM
At 2/14/2015 1:30:12 PM, debate_power wrote:

Well, couldn't you get away with killing anyone if you were a Christian? According to the Bible, all you have to do to attain eternal paradise is believe and confess...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Confessing belief is only the beginning, it's what you do after that counts...
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:42:30 PM
The visible woman will be left to perish but the invisible woman will remain in the mind of God. > you twist the sword of God> that's what you say !
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:53:56 PM
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. >I see you left that out to make your twist of your lusts!. the bible says one will be taken one will be left. simple the bible tells you why. But apostasy does not let the bible flow!. their dogmas and lusts! Enjoy