Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Bibles don't know if you're a liar.

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers. Only us saints are authorized to use biblical prophecies to teach God's believers or prove to antichrists and false prophets that they are liars.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 11:38:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations.

So, you now admit to doing that when we knew it all along. Good for you. Move on, now.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions. It's all a part of making us totally humble before He uses our bodies for His purpose.

The Vatican made Paul their traveling salesman by lying about who he was. It was very easy for them to change the Law of God by adding their own laws after they had all the saints killed.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:32:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 11:38:45 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations.

So, you now admit to doing that when we knew it all along. Good for you. Move on, now.

I don't control anyone. All I do is testify to the knowledge of God. I don't make a living off of the people I preach to.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna. I know that all us saints had to sell all our possessions, leave our families after he made us all eunuchs and forced us to preach the gospel until we're all killed by antichrists like yourself.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:56:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

Liars use anything, there are liars in all walks of life that's not specific to Christianity so what is your point? You've been calling people liars since you joined, ever get tired of pointing fingers?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers. Only us saints are authorized to use biblical prophecies to teach God's believers or prove to antichrists and false prophets that they are liars.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 2:50:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:32:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:38:45 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations.

So, you now admit to doing that when we knew it all along. Good for you. Move on, now.

All I do is testify to the knowledge of God.

Yes, I understand that's what you call it when you do it and call it liars using the bible to preach their interpretation when others do it, but they are exactly the same thing.

And, to the lengths and degrees you and they will tell us it's all about testifying to the Knowledge of God, it will always remain nothing more than sh1t talk lies for Jesus.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:27:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:56:17 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

Liars use anything, there are liars in all walks of life that's not specific to Christianity so what is your point? You've been calling people liars since you joined, ever get tired of pointing fingers?: :

I'm only testifying for our Creator. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers. Only us saints are authorized to use biblical prophecies to teach God's believers or prove to antichrists and false prophets that they are liars.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:31:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 2:50:36 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:32:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:38:45 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations.

So, you now admit to doing that when we knew it all along. Good for you. Move on, now.

All I do is testify to the knowledge of God.

Yes, I understand that's what you call it when you do it and call it liars using the bible to preach their interpretation when others do it, but they are exactly the same thing.

And, to the lengths and degrees you and they will tell us it's all about testifying to the Knowledge of God, it will always remain nothing more than sh1t talk lies for Jesus.

I don't speak for Jesus. I speak for our Creator. Christians think Jesus is their Creator. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

All of us saints sold all our possessions before we start preaching the gospel to God's chosen believers. Dragging family members around with us and worrying about our possessions being stolen would be a total distraction to us so that's why we are made eunuchs and have to sell everything we own. Most of the time, we go one on one with God's believers so neither the believer or a saint gets distracted or interrupted by other people.

You have no idea what we saints have to go through in order to be used by God to testify to His knowledge. All you have is a new testament that antichrists wrote and produced. You do not know our Creator and have never been used by Him as one of His saints who go through a very long process of confessing our sins, repenting of them and going through many humbling experiences before we can be used to testify to His knowledge. I could write several books about all the commands that God forced me to obey to get me to trust Him and every word that I testify for Him in writing or speaking.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Show me the proof that Peter's wife was traveling with him. Antichrists like you will make up any story to try prove you know something from reading the Bible that was produced by antichrists. You have absolutely NO knowledge about how God uses us saints for his purpose.

If my Spanish wife had been with me this past 42 months, she would have totally distracted me while preaching the gospel to God's believers. Her needs alone would have kept me busy pleasing her instead of doing God's work. During the first two and a half years of my mission, I would preach the gospel for up to three hours at a time with some of God's believers who stood there the whole time and listened. Some days, I would talk to 20 or more believers. There's no way she would have put up with that. For one thing, God makes us saints eunuchs to stop us from desiring sex. Do you think my beautiful sexy Spanish wife would sleep on the ground with me, eat cold food out of cans, and not expect to be pleased sexually?

Stupid people like you have no idea what a saint is and there's no way we can explain to you who we are.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:01:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Show me the proof that Peter's wife was traveling with him.

I gave it, ya wet-brained retard:

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

Conclusion: while Peter was traveling, he LED ABOUT his wife, and so did other apostles. God never made them eunuchs at all.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:24:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:01:09 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Show me the proof that Peter's wife was traveling with him.

I gave it, ya wet-brained retard:

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

Conclusion: while Peter was traveling, he LED ABOUT his wife, and so did other apostles. God never made them eunuchs at all.

You can't get the Truth by reading words in a book, Anna. They were written by antichrists who had no idea who God or a saint was.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:26:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:24:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:01:09 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Show me the proof that Peter's wife was traveling with him.

I gave it, ya wet-brained retard:

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

Conclusion: while Peter was traveling, he LED ABOUT his wife, and so did other apostles. God never made them eunuchs at all.

You can't get the Truth by reading words in a book, Anna.

Apparently not. You tried it - and look what happened to you. The only thing you proved is that we sure can't get the truth from you, either.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 8:40:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I know that I will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God ( my created existence ) but I don't know the exact date. I've already told you this, Anna. You are were made an antichrist by our Creator so that you won't believe in anything He has me testify to. All you antichrists rejected the idea that I would be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God. You also rejected everything else I've shared in this forum.
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 8:46:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:40:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I know that I will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God ( my created existence ) but I don't know the exact date.

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 8:51:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:46:11 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:40:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I know that I will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God ( my created existence ) but I don't know the exact date.

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.

You antichrists didn't believe anything I wrote in this forum since I started. Why should you believe anything I say if I would have been killed by January 24th? You're only making excuses for yourself now that I went past the date I thought I would be killed. All my believing friends have no problem remaining friends of mine since I went past the date I told them I would be killed. They are happy that I haven't been killed yet. You're not happy at all that I'm still around in this forum. You were hoping that I would be killed so that I wouldn't be in this forum anymore. Don't you see the difference between you antichrists and God's chosen believers ( my friends )?
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 8:53:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:51:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:46:11 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:40:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I know that I will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God ( my created existence ) but I don't know the exact date.

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.

You antichrists didn't believe anything I wrote in this forum since I started. Why should you believe anything I say if I would have been killed by January 24th? You're only making excuses for yourself now that I went past the date I thought I would be killed. All my believing friends have no problem remaining friends of mine since I went past the date I told them I would be killed. They are happy that I haven't been killed yet. You're not happy at all that I'm still around in this forum. You were hoping that I would be killed so that I wouldn't be in this forum anymore. Don't you see the difference between you antichrists and God's chosen believers ( my friends )?

What I see is ... you didn't answer the question. Try it again:

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 8:58:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:53:48 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:51:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:46:11 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:40:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I know that I will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God ( my created existence ) but I don't know the exact date.

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.

You antichrists didn't believe anything I wrote in this forum since I started. Why should you believe anything I say if I would have been killed by January 24th? You're only making excuses for yourself now that I went past the date I thought I would be killed. All my believing friends have no problem remaining friends of mine since I went past the date I told them I would be killed. They are happy that I haven't been killed yet. You're not happy at all that I'm still around in this forum. You were hoping that I would be killed so that I wouldn't be in this forum anymore. Don't you see the difference between you antichrists and God's chosen believers ( my friends )?

What I see is ... you didn't answer the question. Try it again:

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.

I gave you the answer but antichrists like you refuse to listen to it. The answer was that you antichrists don't believe anything that I testify to in this forum. You didn't believe any of the prophetic messages I shared about the end of this age and how we'll be living in Paradise. You haven't believed that I'm God's last saint or that I testify for Him. Why should you believe anything I've testified to if in fact, I had died in January?
annanicole
Posts: 19,785
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:00:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:58:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:53:48 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:51:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:46:11 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:40:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I know that I will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God ( my created existence ) but I don't know the exact date.

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.

You antichrists didn't believe anything I wrote in this forum since I started. Why should you believe anything I say if I would have been killed by January 24th? You're only making excuses for yourself now that I went past the date I thought I would be killed. All my believing friends have no problem remaining friends of mine since I went past the date I told them I would be killed. They are happy that I haven't been killed yet. You're not happy at all that I'm still around in this forum. You were hoping that I would be killed so that I wouldn't be in this forum anymore. Don't you see the difference between you antichrists and God's chosen believers ( my friends )?

What I see is ... you didn't answer the question. Try it again:

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.

I gave you the answer but antichrists like you refuse to listen to it. The answer was that you antichrists don't believe anything that I testify to in this forum. You didn't believe any of the prophetic messages I shared about the end of this age and how we'll be living in Paradise. You haven't believed that I'm God's last saint or that I testify for Him. Why should you believe anything I've testified to if in fact, I had died in January?

But, of course, ya didn't die in January. So you lied about that. Thus,

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:05:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:51:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:46:11 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:40:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:27:56 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:26:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:03:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:52:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 9:34:29 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 8:59:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 2:02:26 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:48:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:46:12 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:40:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:33:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 1:31:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/14/2015 11:36:37 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/14/2015 10:58:49 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Liars use the Bible for the purpose to control other people and make them submit to their own interpretations. A Christian pastor makes a living by using his own interpretations of the Bible and trying to get sinners to believe he knows what he's talking about. If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family.

SchizoBrad: "If he doesn't succeed in getting enough followers who are paying customers, he has to labor in this world to make enough money to support himself and his family."

Anna: It didn't work that way with you, did it?

1. Do you have enough "paying customers" to support your preaching?
2. If not, for whatever reason, what is your job - your "labor in the world" - that provides you enough money to support yourself?

Saints use the biblical prophecies as a witness to the knowledge of God that we possess once we understand who we are. We are all made homeless by God after we are forced to sell all our worldly possessions before going out to witness to God's chosen believers.

Peter wasn't homeless. Paul wasn't homeless.

All God's saints have to sell all their possessions before going out to witness to His chosen believers. Jesus, Peter, Paul, Timothy, etc. were all made homeless by God forcing us all to sell our possessions.

Prove that they were all homeless.

Prove that they weren't homeless, Anna.

"And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever." (Matt 8: 14)

Peter wasn't a saint at that time, Anna. Once God began having Peter testify to His knowledge like He had Jesus do and when Peter was ready to go preaching the gospel, He made sure Peter was dead broke, a eunuch and totally helpless and humbled.

Prove it. Prove that Peter sold him house. Better yet, prove he ditched his wife.

"Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and as the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?" (I Cor 9: 5)

It sure doesn't look like old Peter ditched his wife. In fact, he was carrying her around with him as he preached.

When antichrists read what antichrists added to the new testament, they are totally deceived of what a saint is.

Brad, you didn't have any more sense than to tell everyone that you'd be killed off by Jan 24, 2015. I doubt I'd trust someone with your record to be telling everyone what should or shouldn't be in the Bible.

Conclusion: Peter had a wife, and she went traveling with him - not matter what the false predictor of Campbell, CA has to say about it.

Stupid people like you have no idea ...

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I understand all the prophecies because I possess the knowledge of God. You don't know how we'll be living in Paradise because you can't understand the prophecies.

Repeat:

... not stupid enough to predict my own death date, though. No, the award goes to SchizoBrad for that debacle! Yes, SchizoBrad - the one that claims to know how to interpret the Bible. Three cheers for "stupid people like you have no idea."

I know that I will be killed for testifying to the knowledge of God ( my created existence ) but I don't know the exact date.

Why should we believe you concerning your manner of death when you've already proven yourself to be a false predictor concerning the date? Eh? If you can screw up one, you can screw up the other.

You antichrists didn't believe anything I wrote in this forum since I started. Why should you believe anything I say if I would have been killed by January 24th? You're only making excuses for yourself now that I went past the date I thought I would be killed. All my believing friends have no problem remaining friends of mine since I went past the date I told them I would be killed. They are happy that I haven't been killed yet. You're not happy at all that I'm still around in this forum. You were hoping that I would be killed so that I wouldn't be in this forum anymore. Don't you see the difference between you antichrists and God's chosen believers ( my friends )?

So you thought you would be killed January 24th. If god picked that date then he blew it. But if you picked that date then you blew it. You are a suffering alcoholic with a death wish. You need more than friends , you need treatment for your mental illness.