Jump to topic:

A Religiousrant on American Politics

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:31:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
To me, religion has always played a big part in the role of my life. However, when it comes to politics there is a different story. Today, America and other governments around the world are competing against their citizens in a whose gun is bigger competition. Why is this on a religion or politics forum, because religion is usually the cause now these days for our political system. England is a secular state that has strifes, but is not as excessive as America is where even Christians are at a civil war with each other. Scotland has refused to band creationism from being taught in their schools. Many problems are arising because of the religious beliefs of certain individuals. An example is Bryan FIscher, somebody who claims to be a patriot of America. He believes the 1st amendment only protects Christians and that a new immigration policy be proposed where 1. Those who came to our shores, would adopt our religious values and traditions (Christianity) and 2. Leave the religion of their homeland behind while living in America.

This is not the only person whose made comments like these since I see him, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Rick Santorum as tyrants to not only the American Dream, but to their own faith that they so claim to worship. As an anarchist, I believe the liberal democrats and conservative republicans are absolute morons. If I had to have voted, I would choose a republican because they are smart on our fiscal issues. I do have one problem involving some of their social issues, but if they have a problem with me being a minister one day and being the minister to a gay wedding, they can just shoot me down for all I care. Liberals have some good social laws, but that's all they focus on and will not hesitate to drain bank accounts. The reason why nobody likes liberals is because they are idiots. If liberals were so smart, then why do they easily lose after establishing themselves with ads of useless garbage. Republicans these days don't understand what it means to live in a republic of democracy. Instead, they adopt conservatism and want to live in a utopia from their childhood and drag the citizens with them. I also find it ironic since this is indoctrinating one to socially instill a norm in society that if anybody were to break that norm and be different, people are pushed as un-American.

But why religion? Conservatives use the bible to justify capitalism and the slavery of obeying government (romans 13). Liberals toss around ideas to support social justice and shun rich people. Conservatives are right about capitalism since it's not entirely frowned upon when you look at the actual name, but they are wrong about obeying whoever is in charge (this goes for liberals too). If your leader told you to worship Krishna or no god, then you'd ignore them like Daniel. Daniel went against the law and when Samuel was asked to anoint a king, God told him that the people that asked had rejected God as their leader. So when people who claim God is their authority will openly point to their president as one, are rejecting God when it comes to what the bible says. The apostles even died because of the government being against what they were preaching. And the apostles deserved to be feared for what they were teaching. Rejection of earthly authority and acceptance of freedom in Christ. Liberals are right about social issues, but rich people aren't shunned unless they are wicked. If they have no remorse and are like the Pharisees, men who were prideful in money and worshipped mammon, then these are the ones the apostles condemned. Jesus may have said some challenging things. But if the rich man comes to a point in life where money is all that matters to him instead of family, salvation or even life, he is one who might not enter heaven because money is his central love.

If you want American politics to be a good republic or democracy, then here's a few suggestion to those who favor politics and activism. Call these "The Ten Commandments of Christian Freedom"

1. Thou shall not have other gods before God, but thou shall not also enforce the 1st commandment as a law to force people into the faith.

2. Allow the freedom that is given to them, but restrict certain activities that can be considered harmful when looked at scientifically or morally.

3. Don't just love thy neighbor, but their neighbors and their neighbors onward.

4. Think about how you would want to be treated if you were in your neighbor's shoes.

5. Establish churches, but do not flood an area with like 20 churches. This isn't a Christian pride parade. Allow some room for hospitals and grocery stores.

6. Do not assume what somebody believes or is like without getting to know them first.

7. Do not go into war, but only fight on your own home turf if somebody invades your land.

8. Learn to forgive others, but this shall not be a law to enforce, only a motto.

9. Be fair and equal when it comes to citizenship and representation.

and last, but not least

10. Live your life to the fullest.

This is the end of my rant. If you enjoyed reading, I thank you for taking the time to read it. If your in the religion forums, see if you can make your own ten commandments for fun.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 1:44:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/14/2015 1:31:00 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
To me, religion has always played a big part in the role of my life. However, when it comes to politics there is a different story. Today, America and other governments around the world are competing against their citizens in a whose gun is bigger competition. Why is this on a religion or politics forum, because religion is usually the cause now these days for our political system. England is a secular state that has strifes, but is not as excessive as America is where even Christians are at a civil war with each other. Scotland has refused to band creationism from being taught in their schools. Many problems are arising because of the religious beliefs of certain individuals. An example is Bryan FIscher, somebody who claims to be a patriot of America. He believes the 1st amendment only protects Christians and that a new immigration policy be proposed where 1. Those who came to our shores, would adopt our religious values and traditions (Christianity) and 2. Leave the religion of their homeland behind while living in America.

This is not the only person whose made comments like these since I see him, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Rick Santorum as tyrants to not only the American Dream, but to their own faith that they so claim to worship. As an anarchist, I believe the liberal democrats and conservative republicans are absolute morons. If I had to have voted, I would choose a republican because they are smart on our fiscal issues. I do have one problem involving some of their social issues, but if they have a problem with me being a minister one day and being the minister to a gay wedding, they can just shoot me down for all I care. Liberals have some good social laws, but that's all they focus on and will not hesitate to drain bank accounts. The reason why nobody likes liberals is because they are idiots. If liberals were so smart, then why do they easily lose after establishing themselves with ads of useless garbage. Republicans these days don't understand what it means to live in a republic of democracy. Instead, they adopt conservatism and want to live in a utopia from their childhood and drag the citizens with them. I also find it ironic since this is indoctrinating one to socially instill a norm in society that if anybody were to break that norm and be different, people are pushed as un-American.

But why religion? Conservatives use the bible to justify capitalism and the slavery of obeying government (romans 13). Liberals toss around ideas to support social justice and shun rich people. Conservatives are right about capitalism since it's not entirely frowned upon when you look at the actual name, but they are wrong about obeying whoever is in charge (this goes for liberals too). If your leader told you to worship Krishna or no god, then you'd ignore them like Daniel. Daniel went against the law and when Samuel was asked to anoint a king, God told him that the people that asked had rejected God as their leader. So when people who claim God is their authority will openly point to their president as one, are rejecting God when it comes to what the bible says. The apostles even died because of the government being against what they were preaching. And the apostles deserved to be feared for what they were teaching. Rejection of earthly authority and acceptance of freedom in Christ. Liberals are right about social issues, but rich people aren't shunned unless they are wicked. If they have no remorse and are like the Pharisees, men who were prideful in money and worshipped mammon, then these are the ones the apostles condemned. Jesus may have said some challenging things. But if the rich man comes to a point in life where money is all that matters to him instead of family, salvation or even life, he is one who might not enter heaven because money is his central love.

If you want American politics to be a good republic or democracy, then here's a few suggestion to those who favor politics and activism. Call these "The Ten Commandments of Christian Freedom"

1. Thou shall not have other gods before God, but thou shall not also enforce the 1st commandment as a law to force people into the faith.

2. Allow the freedom that is given to them, but restrict certain activities that can be considered harmful when looked at scientifically or morally.

3. Don't just love thy neighbor, but their neighbors and their neighbors onward.

4. Think about how you would want to be treated if you were in your neighbor's shoes.

5. Establish churches, but do not flood an area with like 20 churches. This isn't a Christian pride parade. Allow some room for hospitals and grocery stores.

6. Do not assume what somebody believes or is like without getting to know them first.

7. Do not go into war, but only fight on your own home turf if somebody invades your land.

8. Learn to forgive others, but this shall not be a law to enforce, only a motto.

9. Be fair and equal when it comes to citizenship and representation.

and last, but not least

10. Live your life to the fullest.

This is the end of my rant. If you enjoyed reading, I thank you for taking the time to read it. If your in the religion forums, see if you can make your own ten commandments for fun.

And make sure you kill all God's saints who speak for Him according to His prophecies.