Jump to topic:

The Eye Of The Needle.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:01:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As I made relatively clear, my belief is that God is a personal entity and he produced a personal Son, that he then in turn sent to earth, in the form of flesh, and the Holy Spirit is a spirit force of God that he sends forth to move on men's hearts...>You can not enter the eye of the Needle!. Why!
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:03:53 PM
At 2/14/2015 8:01:27 PM, Rant wrote:
As I made relatively clear, my belief is that God is a personal entity and he produced a personal Son, that he then in turn sent to earth, in the form of flesh, and the Holy Spirit is a spirit force of God that he sends forth to move on men's hearts...>You can not enter the eye of the Needle!. Why!

Huh? What is this supposed to even mean?
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 8:10:33 PM

Assuming you are talking about Matt 19:24 "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

I was once told that the "Eye of a needle" was actually a place that the traders would pass through where only the best camel riders could fit their camels through the path. It simply suggest you need to be a skillful rich man to get to heaven.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:38:27 PM
99% can not , about 10% can go through the needle and will be raptured1 Enjoy abnd its all free.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2015 9:54:44 PM

Because He wanted to confuse the hell out of Christians who think they're His saints after reading words in a book.