Total Posts:212|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Share the Good News.

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 7:22:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At Matthew 28:18,19, Jesus left his followers with an impossible command.

Matthew 28:18-19
ASV(i) 18 And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

Impossible?

Back then, yes, because he knew there was no possible way they could reach "all the nations", they didn't even know that most of them were even in existence.

However, in this vital "time of the end, it is being carried out to "every nation and people and tongue". his command is being carried out by Christ's faithful followers today, as the 30 minute video, Jehovah"s Witnesses"Organized to Share the Good News linked below shows.

http://www.jw.org...

You may also find the video linked below interesting. It's 5 minutes long.

http://www.jw.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 2:28:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 8:33:13 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The JW cult is VERY BAD NEWS!

Not for those who wish to live eternally in peace it isn't.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 2:46:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 2:28:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:33:13 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The JW cult is VERY BAD NEWS!

Not for those who wish to live eternally in peace it isn't.

Distributing false literature will not earn them eternal life.
100 years of false prophesies.
http://www.bible.ca...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 3:40:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 2:46:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/15/2015 2:28:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:33:13 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The JW cult is VERY BAD NEWS!

Not for those who wish to live eternally in peace it isn't.

Distributing false literature will not earn them eternal life.
100 years of false prophesies.
http://www.bible.ca...

That's why they only distribute truth.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 3:43:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 2:50:03 PM, Dagolas wrote:
Bloody wankers keep ringing the doorbell

Well the first to words don;t describe them or anything like, and they are merely doing what Christ taught all his disciples to do, except it seems for the 12 who were his central "core".

I assume that you don't answer.

I wonder if you will still be calling them that when you finally learn that they could have helped you to save your eternal life?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:35:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 7:22:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At Matthew 28:18,19, Jesus left his followers with an impossible command.

Matthew 28:18-19
ASV(i) 18 And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

Impossible?

Back then, yes, because he knew there was no possible way they could reach "all the nations", they didn't even know that most of them were even in existence.

However, in this vital "time of the end, it is being carried out to "every nation and people and tongue". his command is being carried out by Christ's faithful followers today, as the 30 minute video, Jehovah"s Witnesses"Organized to Share the Good News linked below shows.


http://www.jw.org...

You may also find the video linked below interesting. It's 5 minutes long.

http://www.jw.org...

The good news is that not all believe a mythical character created the universe and made a mess of planet Earth and its inhabitants and promises to fix it later at some unknown date in the future which is coming soon and always at hand.

The end is always at hand and coming soon, just like tomorrow is always at hand and coming soon.
The end and the beginning are simply opposite sides of exactly the same coin in all ETERNITY which has NO beginning or end.

Put that in your thought processing machine and chew it over till you understand it.
Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:48:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why don't you go on a mission instead? You could knock on doors and hand watchtowers to people. You would probably convert more people than on a debating site.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:53:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I thought the Royal Family had died. Don't get my hopes up.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Dagolas
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:54:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"I'd like to talk about Jesus"
"Right I'm converting! I like this jesus guy, he has beautiful legs. D'you know what, take my money!"

This conversation is a scientific impossibility.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:32:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 4:48:29 PM, Varrack wrote:
Why don't you go on a mission instead? You could knock on doors and hand watchtowers to people. You would probably convert more people than on a debating site.

When they let me back in I will, lol, if anyone answers the door that is.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:36:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 4:35:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/15/2015 7:22:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At Matthew 28:18,19, Jesus left his followers with an impossible command.

Matthew 28:18-19
ASV(i) 18 And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

Impossible?

Back then, yes, because he knew there was no possible way they could reach "all the nations", they didn't even know that most of them were even in existence.

However, in this vital "time of the end, it is being carried out to "every nation and people and tongue". his command is being carried out by Christ's faithful followers today, as the 30 minute video, Jehovah"s Witnesses"Organized to Share the Good News linked below shows.


http://www.jw.org...

You may also find the video linked below interesting. It's 5 minutes long.

http://www.jw.org...

The good news is that not all believe a mythical character created the universe and made a mess of planet Earth and its inhabitants and promises to fix it later at some unknown date in the future which is coming soon and always at hand.

The end is always at hand and coming soon, just like tomorrow is always at hand and coming soon.
The end and the beginning are simply opposite sides of exactly the same coin in all ETERNITY which has NO beginning or end.

Put that in your thought processing machine and chew it over till you understand it.

I have, and the computer he say "illogical, illogical, illogical".

Only the bible's view truly makes sense.

But of course you don't really know the bible's view, God's view, or you would agree.

No, I don;t believe in mythological beings either, but nor do i create my own mythology as you do.

I prefer to live in and for truth.
Varrack
Posts: 2,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:41:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 5:32:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:48:29 PM, Varrack wrote:
Why don't you go on a mission instead? You could knock on doors and hand watchtowers to people. You would probably convert more people than on a debating site.

When they let me back in I will, lol, if anyone answers the door that is.

Some people will answer the door.

Have you actually managed to convert anyone via the Internet?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 6:02:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 5:41:53 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 2/15/2015 5:32:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:48:29 PM, Varrack wrote:
Why don't you go on a mission instead? You could knock on doors and hand watchtowers to people. You would probably convert more people than on a debating site.

When they let me back in I will, lol, if anyone answers the door that is.

Some people will answer the door.

Have you actually managed to convert anyone via the Internet?

Actually I cannot convert anyone, nor can any other JW, they either have to convert themselves or it doesn't happen.

All we can do is teach, it's up to them what they do with what we teach them.

And no I have never dome more than spike someone interest, and whether those who have been interested on here have done any more about it I don't know and probably never will.

However I do know someone listened to my presentation "on the doors" as JWs say to a householder, and from what I said she approached one of our female pioneers who she knew and asked for a study. However generally n the UK I just fund myself staring at a long succession of closed doors. In most cases I think they were genuinely out, at work or something, but I am convinced one or two were hiding, lol.

Still it seems to work for some, lol the organisation keeps on growing despite a very high attrition rate of ones who can't stay the course, for one reason or another,

The life of a true follower of Christ is not a picnic, and he never said it would be, as Matthew 10 would show you. In fact it seems like he was actually trying to put people off, and probably was. Only the strong survive.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 6:04:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 5:36:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:35:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/15/2015 7:22:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At Matthew 28:18,19, Jesus left his followers with an impossible command.

Matthew 28:18-19
ASV(i) 18 And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

Impossible?

Back then, yes, because he knew there was no possible way they could reach "all the nations", they didn't even know that most of them were even in existence.

However, in this vital "time of the end, it is being carried out to "every nation and people and tongue". his command is being carried out by Christ's faithful followers today, as the 30 minute video, Jehovah"s Witnesses"Organized to Share the Good News linked below shows.


http://www.jw.org...

You may also find the video linked below interesting. It's 5 minutes long.

http://www.jw.org...

The good news is that not all believe a mythical character created the universe and made a mess of planet Earth and its inhabitants and promises to fix it later at some unknown date in the future which is coming soon and always at hand.

The end is always at hand and coming soon, just like tomorrow is always at hand and coming soon.
The end and the beginning are simply opposite sides of exactly the same coin in all ETERNITY which has NO beginning or end.

Put that in your thought processing machine and chew it over till you understand it.

I have, and the computer he say "illogical, illogical, illogical".


So in your mind it is illogical that tomorrow is coming and is always at hand?
In your mind it is illogical that eternity has no beginning or end?

That concept is perfectly logical to anyone who uses their right mind to think clearly and is not deceived by a belief some mythical supernatural character.

Only the bible's view truly makes sense.

The bible has no view. No book has a view about itself. Humans have views and opinions and various interpretations regarding the words they read in any books or any other place like these forums.

But of course you don't really know the bible's view, God's view, or you would agree.

What you mean is that you don't think I understand your view because I don't agree with you. I may not agree with your view but I understand it perfectly. I also understand the view of a child who believes in Santa even though I don't agree with them due to know their view is a childish view.

No, I don;t believe in mythological beings either, but nor do i create my own mythology as you do.

You believe in an invisible supernatural character named God. I believe in no such character. All gods are mythical. I have not created any mythical characters or mythology to replace yours. I merely accept reality as it is and I understand the creative personification of reality in mythical stories.

I prefer to live in and for truth.

Well why don't you give it a try and face reality as it is instead of preaching that people need to believe in invisible characters to be saved from death?

ALL die regardless of what they believe and regardless of whether they are good or evil people.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 6:37:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 6:04:12 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/15/2015 5:36:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 4:35:44 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/15/2015 7:22:59 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At Matthew 28:18,19, Jesus left his followers with an impossible command.

Matthew 28:18-19
ASV(i) 18 And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

Impossible?

Back then, yes, because he knew there was no possible way they could reach "all the nations", they didn't even know that most of them were even in existence.

However, in this vital "time of the end, it is being carried out to "every nation and people and tongue". his command is being carried out by Christ's faithful followers today, as the 30 minute video, Jehovah"s Witnesses"Organized to Share the Good News linked below shows.


http://www.jw.org...

You may also find the video linked below interesting. It's 5 minutes long.

http://www.jw.org...

The good news is that not all believe a mythical character created the universe and made a mess of planet Earth and its inhabitants and promises to fix it later at some unknown date in the future which is coming soon and always at hand.

The end is always at hand and coming soon, just like tomorrow is always at hand and coming soon.
The end and the beginning are simply opposite sides of exactly the same coin in all ETERNITY which has NO beginning or end.

Put that in your thought processing machine and chew it over till you understand it.

I have, and the computer he say "illogical, illogical, illogical".


So in your mind it is illogical that tomorrow is coming and is always at hand?
In your mind it is illogical that eternity has no beginning or end?

That concept is perfectly logical to anyone who uses their right mind to think clearly and is not deceived by a belief some mythical supernatural character.


Only the bible's view truly makes sense.

The bible has no view. No book has a view about itself. Humans have views and opinions and various interpretations regarding the words they read in any books or any other place like these forums.


The bible is God's word and presents God's view.

But of course you don't really know the bible's view, God's view, or you would agree.

What you mean is that you don't think I understand your view because I don't agree with you. I may not agree with your view but I understand it perfectly. I also understand the view of a child who believes in Santa even though I don't agree with them due to know their view is a childish view.

Oh I know you don't understand scripture or God's view. I don't have one of my own, I have accepted God's.


No, I don;t believe in mythological beings either, but nor do i create my own mythology as you do.

You believe in an invisible supernatural character named God. I believe in no such character. All gods are mythical. I have not created any mythical characters or mythology to replace yours. I merely accept reality as it is and I understand the creative personification of reality in mythical stories.

Jehovah is far from mythical except n your own mythology.


I prefer to live in and for truth.

Well why don't you give it a try and face reality as it is instead of preaching that people need to believe in invisible characters to be saved from death?

ALL die regardless of what they believe and regardless of whether they are good or evil people.

I have always faced reality head on, as soon as I have learned what it is, and always will. I don't hide behind personal mythologies as you do.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 7:08:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 6:37:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 6:04:12 PM, Skyangel wrote:

So in your mind it is illogical that tomorrow is coming and is always at hand?
In your mind it is illogical that eternity has no beginning or end?

That concept is perfectly logical to anyone who uses their right mind to think clearly and is not deceived by a belief some mythical supernatural character.

You did not answer my question. Is the concept of tomorrow always coming and always being at hand, illogical to you?

Only the bible's view truly makes sense.

The bible has no view. No book has a view about itself. Humans have views and opinions and various interpretations regarding the words they read in any books or any other place like these forums.


The bible is God's word and presents God's view.

The bible is a collection of books written by human authors inspired by the MUSE. Call that MUSE whatever other name you fancy it makes no difference to what it is. Ultimately the books are the views, thoughts, ideas, concepts and imaginations of human authors.
They are mere words which readers can obviously interpret in many different ways. There is not one correct way to interpret them. There are many sides and perceptions to the VIEW just as their are many sides and perceptions to a natural view of scenery. You can see it all from one aspect or you can go to the opposite place and see it from the opposite side or take a side view or a view from the top or a view from the bottom or a view from space etc etc. ALL views are valid in the big picture To hold to only one view is sheer foolishness unless that ONE view is a total whole combination of ALL possible views.

But of course you don't really know the bible's view, God's view, or you would agree.

What you mean is that you don't think I understand your view because I don't agree with you. I may not agree with your view but I understand it perfectly. I also understand the view of a child who believes in Santa even though I don't agree with them due to know their view is a childish view.

Oh I know you don't understand scripture or God's view. I don't have one of my own, I have accepted God's.

You know nothing, least of all what I understand and how I perceive things. You presume a lot but merely talk off the top of your brainwashed head and have no clue what you are talking about. You have no clue how I think. You don't know me and are obviously making no effort at all to get to know me. You admit to having no view of your own. That is much like saying you cannot think for yourself. You claim to have Gods view but what you really have is the brainwashed view of the JWs which they have drummed into you.

I understand the JW view. The JWs are not God or the voice of God on Earth as much as they like to believe they are. I also understand Gods view as well as I understand Mother Natures view and Father Times view and Santas view and the Tooth Fairys view. I understand mythical characters views and also how different humans view those characters. Some have a childish view and end up lost in fantasy land dreaming of an end time which is to come soon and a happy ever after on a pure planet where there is no longer any crying or sadness or diseases etc and all live happily ever after in their fantasy land. Some have a realistic view and understand personification in literature. They understand fantasy land is a figment of human imagination and dreams and will always remain that way.

No, I don;t believe in mythological beings either, but nor do i create my own mythology as you do.

You believe in an invisible supernatural character named God. I believe in no such character. All gods are mythical. I have not created any mythical characters or mythology to replace yours. I merely accept reality as it is and I understand the creative personification of reality in mythical stories.

Jehovah is far from mythical except n your own mythology.

Then tell me how you see/ perceive Jehovah if you do not believe he is a supernatural person in the invisible realm of spirituality?
Is he an invisible supernatural character to you or not?
Is he merely a personification of reality in the same way Mother Nature is a personification of Nature or not?

I prefer to live in and for truth.

Well why don't you give it a try and face reality as it is instead of preaching that people need to believe in invisible characters to be saved from death?

ALL die regardless of what they believe and regardless of whether they are good or evil people.

I have always faced reality head on, as soon as I have learned what it is, and always will. I don't hide behind personal mythologies as you do.

What mythology do you think I am hiding behind?
I am not the one who believes in invisible supernatural characters and some future prophecies which will never come to pass.
The end coming soon is much like saying the end if the day is coming soon. It is always coming soon and it is also always with us. The same as the beginning of the new day is always with us and always coming soon. The same as tomorrow is always with us and also always coming soon.
I believe TRUTH is always arriving in the eternal present tense yet at the same time never arrives in the hearts and mind of those who constantly reject it in favor of wanting their invisible supernatural being to appear in reality at some unknown future time which is always soon.
As soon as they figure out that the word SOON does not mean 2000 years or more but means in the immediate few hours or days at the very most, they might understand their invisible supernatural being is never going to show his face to them in reality as long as their heads are in the clouds and their minds are trapped in fantasy land.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:21:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 7:08:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/15/2015 6:37:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 6:04:12 PM, Skyangel wrote:

So in your mind it is illogical that tomorrow is coming and is always at hand?
In your mind it is illogical that eternity has no beginning or end?

That concept is perfectly logical to anyone who uses their right mind to think clearly and is not deceived by a belief some mythical supernatural character.

You did not answer my question. Is the concept of tomorrow always coming and always being at hand, illogical to you?

Only the bible's view truly makes sense.

The bible has no view. No book has a view about itself. Humans have views and opinions and various interpretations regarding the words they read in any books or any other place like these forums.


The bible is God's word and presents God's view.

The bible is a collection of books written by human authors inspired by the MUSE. Call that MUSE whatever other name you fancy it makes no difference to what it is. Ultimately the books are the views, thoughts, ideas, concepts and imaginations of human authors.
They are mere words which readers can obviously interpret in many different ways. There is not one correct way to interpret them. There are many sides and perceptions to the VIEW just as their are many sides and perceptions to a natural view of scenery. You can see it all from one aspect or you can go to the opposite place and see it from the opposite side or take a side view or a view from the top or a view from the bottom or a view from space etc etc. ALL views are valid in the big picture To hold to only one view is sheer foolishness unless that ONE view is a total whole combination of ALL possible views.

But of course you don't really know the bible's view, God's view, or you would agree.

What you mean is that you don't think I understand your view because I don't agree with you. I may not agree with your view but I understand it perfectly. I also understand the view of a child who believes in Santa even though I don't agree with them due to know their view is a childish view.

Oh I know you don't understand scripture or God's view. I don't have one of my own, I have accepted God's.

You know nothing, least of all what I understand and how I perceive things. You presume a lot but merely talk off the top of your brainwashed head and have no clue what you are talking about. You have no clue how I think. You don't know me and are obviously making no effort at all to get to know me. You admit to having no view of your own. That is much like saying you cannot think for yourself. You claim to have Gods view but what you really have is the brainwashed view of the JWs which they have drummed into you.

I understand the JW view. The JWs are not God or the voice of God on Earth as much as they like to believe they are. I also understand Gods view as well as I understand Mother Natures view and Father Times view and Santas view and the Tooth Fairys view. I understand mythical characters views and also how different humans view those characters. Some have a childish view and end up lost in fantasy land dreaming of an end time which is to come soon and a happy ever after on a pure planet where there is no longer any crying or sadness or diseases etc and all live happily ever after in their fantasy land. Some have a realistic view and understand personification in literature. They understand fantasy land is a figment of human imagination and dreams and will always remain that way.


No, I don;t believe in mythological beings either, but nor do i create my own mythology as you do.

You believe in an invisible supernatural character named God. I believe in no such character. All gods are mythical. I have not created any mythical characters or mythology to replace yours. I merely accept reality as it is and I understand the creative personification of reality in mythical stories.

Jehovah is far from mythical except n your own mythology.

Then tell me how you see/ perceive Jehovah if you do not believe he is a supernatural person in the invisible realm of spirituality?
Is he an invisible supernatural character to you or not?
Is he merely a personification of reality in the same way Mother Nature is a personification of Nature or not?

I prefer to live in and for truth.

Well why don't you give it a try and face reality as it is instead of preaching that people need to believe in invisible characters to be saved from death?

ALL die regardless of what they believe and regardless of whether they are good or evil people.

I have always faced reality head on, as soon as I have learned what it is, and always will. I don't hide behind personal mythologies as you do.

What mythology do you think I am hiding behind?
I am not the one who believes in invisible supernatural characters and some future prophecies which will never come to pass.
The end coming soon is much like saying the end if the day is coming soon. It is always coming soon and it is also always with us. The same as the beginning of the new day is always with us and always coming soon. The same as tomorrow is always with us and also always coming soon.
I believe TRUTH is always arriving in the eternal present tense yet at the same time never arrives in the hearts and mind of those who constantly reject it in favor of wanting their invisible supernatural being to appear in reality at some unknown future time which is always soon.
As soon as they figure out that the word SOON does not mean 2000 years or more but means in the immediate few hours or days at the very most, they might understand their invisible supernatural being is never going to show his face to them in reality as long as their heads are in the clouds and their minds are trapped in fantasy land.

Many it would seem, but the one which does you the most harm is the myth that tell you that God does not exist and the Bible isn't his word.

That one costs you eternal life.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 7:45:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 6:36:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
You have no real evidence the deity does exist, nor has anyone else!

I have plenty of evidence, and so does everybody else, if only they had the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the desire to understand what they see.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 7:57:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 7:45:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:36:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
You have no real evidence the deity does exist, nor has anyone else!

I have plenty of evidence, and so does everybody else, if only they had the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the desire to understand what they see.
Mail order step daughters. That you need to understand their menstrual cycles. It's OK we get it. The Philippines is renowned for that sort of behaviour.
You've had step daughters before and you have studied their menstrual cycles as a good step daddy would. Porn movies rule.
God, christ guides your holy spirit and nether regions apparently.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 7:59:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 3:40:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 2:46:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/15/2015 2:28:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:33:13 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The JW cult is VERY BAD NEWS!

Not for those who wish to live eternally in peace it isn't.

Distributing false literature will not earn them eternal life.
100 years of false prophesies.
http://www.bible.ca...

That's why they only distribute truth.

They wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit them on the bottom!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 8:07:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 7:57:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:45:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:36:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
You have no real evidence the deity does exist, nor has anyone else!

I have plenty of evidence, and so does everybody else, if only they had the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the desire to understand what they see.
Mail order step daughters. That you need to understand their menstrual cycles. It's OK we get it. The Philippines is renowned for that sort of behaviour.
You've had step daughters before and you have studied their menstrual cycles as a good step daddy would. Porn movies rule.
God, christ guides your holy spirit and nether regions apparently.

Nothing Mail order about either of them.

I am not as obsessed with sex as you appear to be, lol. No wonder you are so pathetic.

People like you are often downtrodden at home so it makes me wonder about your marriage?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 8:09:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 7:59:06 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/15/2015 3:40:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 2:46:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/15/2015 2:28:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:33:13 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The JW cult is VERY BAD NEWS!

Not for those who wish to live eternally in peace it isn't.

Distributing false literature will not earn them eternal life.
100 years of false prophesies.
http://www.bible.ca...

That's why they only distribute truth.


They wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit them on the bottom!

Oh, they know it, or at least as much of it as God has currently "released", it is you who doesn't.

You will one day, all will, I just hope it isn't too late fro you.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 8:16:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 8:07:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:57:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:45:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:36:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
You have no real evidence the deity does exist, nor has anyone else!

I have plenty of evidence, and so does everybody else, if only they had the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the desire to understand what they see.
Mail order step daughters. That you need to understand their menstrual cycles. It's OK we get it. The Philippines is renowned for that sort of behaviour.
You've had step daughters before and you have studied their menstrual cycles as a good step daddy would. Porn movies rule.
God, christ guides your holy spirit and nether regions apparently.

Nothing Mail order about either of them.

I am not as obsessed with sex as you appear to be, lol. No wonder you are so pathetic.

People like you are often downtrodden at home so it makes me wonder about your marriage?
It is a wonder to a serial adulterer like you how anyone is married, you simpleton.
You are a pathetic old man looking for fresh Philippine flesh for your lusts, while disguising yourself as a godbotherer.
You'll fit in perfectly in the Philippines.
There are tens of thousands just like you, very few ever get prosecuted.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 8:23:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 8:16:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 8:07:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:57:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:45:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:36:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
You have no real evidence the deity does exist, nor has anyone else!

I have plenty of evidence, and so does everybody else, if only they had the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the desire to understand what they see.
Mail order step daughters. That you need to understand their menstrual cycles. It's OK we get it. The Philippines is renowned for that sort of behaviour.
You've had step daughters before and you have studied their menstrual cycles as a good step daddy would. Porn movies rule.
God, christ guides your holy spirit and nether regions apparently.

Nothing Mail order about either of them.

I am not as obsessed with sex as you appear to be, lol. No wonder you are so pathetic.

People like you are often downtrodden at home so it makes me wonder about your marriage?
It is a wonder to a serial adulterer like you how anyone is married, you simpleton.
You are a pathetic old man looking for fresh Philippine flesh for your lusts, while disguising yourself as a godbotherer.
You'll fit in perfectly in the Philippines.
There are tens of thousands just like you, very few ever get prosecuted.

Totally wrong.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 8:27:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 8:23:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 8:16:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 8:07:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:57:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:45:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:36:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
You have no real evidence the deity does exist, nor has anyone else!

I have plenty of evidence, and so does everybody else, if only they had the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the desire to understand what they see.
Mail order step daughters. That you need to understand their menstrual cycles. It's OK we get it. The Philippines is renowned for that sort of behaviour.
You've had step daughters before and you have studied their menstrual cycles as a good step daddy would. Porn movies rule.
God, christ guides your holy spirit and nether regions apparently.

Nothing Mail order about either of them.

I am not as obsessed with sex as you appear to be, lol. No wonder you are so pathetic.

People like you are often downtrodden at home so it makes me wonder about your marriage?
It is a wonder to a serial adulterer like you how anyone is married, you simpleton.
You are a pathetic old man looking for fresh Philippine flesh for your lusts, while disguising yourself as a godbotherer.
You'll fit in perfectly in the Philippines.
There are tens of thousands just like you, very few ever get prosecuted.

Totally wrong.

You are lying again.
You are a serial adulterer and therefore it is not "totally wrong".
Thus you are a liar.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 8:36:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 8:27:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 8:23:45 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 8:16:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 8:07:52 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:57:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/16/2015 7:45:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:36:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
You have no real evidence the deity does exist, nor has anyone else!

I have plenty of evidence, and so does everybody else, if only they had the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the desire to understand what they see.
Mail order step daughters. That you need to understand their menstrual cycles. It's OK we get it. The Philippines is renowned for that sort of behaviour.
You've had step daughters before and you have studied their menstrual cycles as a good step daddy would. Porn movies rule.
God, christ guides your holy spirit and nether regions apparently.

Nothing Mail order about either of them.

I am not as obsessed with sex as you appear to be, lol. No wonder you are so pathetic.

People like you are often downtrodden at home so it makes me wonder about your marriage?
It is a wonder to a serial adulterer like you how anyone is married, you simpleton.
You are a pathetic old man looking for fresh Philippine flesh for your lusts, while disguising yourself as a godbotherer.
You'll fit in perfectly in the Philippines.
There are tens of thousands just like you, very few ever get prosecuted.

Totally wrong.

You are lying again.
You are a serial adulterer and therefore it is not "totally wrong".
Thus you are a liar.

I don't lie.

True I was a serial adulterer in the past, but that's in the past, and unlike you, God is forgiving of our errors.

But then he isn't bitter like you either, lol.

Satan is, because he knows he has lost, and he passes that bitterness on to such as you.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 8:36:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 3:40:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 2:46:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/15/2015 2:28:05 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/15/2015 8:33:13 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The JW cult is VERY BAD NEWS!

Not for those who wish to live eternally in peace it isn't.

Distributing false literature will not earn them eternal life.
100 years of false prophesies.
http://www.bible.ca...

That's why they only distribute truth.

How would you know.? You haven't been involved for over 7 years with the JW according to one of your post.