Jump to topic:

Are You Ready For War!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:55:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Obama's submission to Iran is worse than we imagined. It means war. A war of unimaginable proportions. This deal is not a gamechanger, it's a worldchanger.
It is no wonder that Obama is hellbent on stopping Prime Minister Netanyahu from speaking to the Congress next month. He will reason with them. The truth will expose Obama's perfidy.
This isn't politics or partisan gamesmanship. This is life and death, my friends.
Should Obama steamroll over Congress and ram this death deal through, the free world has only one hope - in the country she has done more to undermine than any other on earth, Israel.
My good friend Paul Schnee has this to say about Obama's nuclear deal with Iran: "Seldom in American history has the United States and her allies been in such lethal danger as they are in now. President Obama's agreement with Iran, if concluded, will leave the Iranian mullahs with most of their centrifuges spinning away with the ability to become a nuclear power within a matter of months.
The terms of the agreement are so bad that they are forcing Democrats to choose between safeguarding America's vital security interests or remaining loyal to a president whose ardent and determined pursuit of his anti-West ideology has placed the country he is supposed to be leading upon a trap-door which could be sprung by Iran almost at any moment.
For her very survival this will leave Israel with little choice but to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities in order to secure not only her own safety but also, ironically enough, the safety of America and the West.
At that point Israel will face ferocious attacks from Hamas and Hezbollah and perhaps from the Palestinian Authority's militia. Israel will suffer a tremendous loss of life. Iran may then unleash its terrorist cells already operating within the United States murdering many of our citizens and the cry you will hear from Iran will be, "Look what the Jews made us do!!" However, it will be Obama's suicidal policies which precipitated this disaster placing us teetering on the brink of World War III.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:58:24 AM
Children are a blessing that God bestowed upon Adam and Eve when He created them. But they sinned. And because they sinned the birth of children is a time of sorrows and birth pains.
When the disciples asked Jesus about the signs of His coming, He mentioned five things: False christs, wars and rumors of wars, famines, pestilences and earthquakes. He said, "These are the beginning of sorrows" (Mark 13:8). The modern language reads, "These are the first pains of childbirth." And the RSV reads, "This is but the beginning of the birth-pangs."
The sorrows and birth pains mentioned in Gen. 3:16 are an example of how the signs will be at the Second Coming of Jesus. As the birth of a baby nears, the mother"s birth pains increase in frequency and intensity.
In like manner as the end of the age nears, false christs, wars and rumors of wars, famines, pestilences and earthquakes will increase in frequency and intensity (they will get closer together, harder and more destructive).
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 10:00:37 AM
This is what the LORD Almighty says: "See, I will break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their might. I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam's exiles do not go. will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who want to kill them; I will bring disaster on them, even my fierce anger," declares the LORD. "I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them.
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 2:44:54 PM
Typical Americans. It's not Obama's fault.

That's like you getting a bottle of ketchup that's off, and saying its Henry Heinz and his descendants fault.
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 2:53:19 PM
" The truth will expose Obama's perfidy"

Sounds like you think its his fault. There's a pretty funny parody that went on youtube a few days ago where Obama ( acting as himself) makes fun of people like you by saying "Thanks Obama" when he can't get his biscuit to fit into his glass of milk. Then we see a "typical american" who spills his drink and also says "Thanks Obama" in irritation.

http://www.buzzfeed.com...

One day you'll notice Obama's trying to help sick people, and that people who keep unconstructively hindering him and worsening your country is PARLIAMENT and the Prime Minister.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 2:57:30 PM
America badly needs a war it can win. 3 trillion dollars and counting and all America has to show for it are wounded wheelchair warriors. And no more ground troops. Those darn villagers shoot back.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 3:06:52 PM
At 2/15/2015 3:01:14 PM, Dagolas wrote:
Yeah, since conflict will ADD to their debt. You don't know how war or debt works do you?

The cost of losing is even higher. America needs a war it can win.
Dagolas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 3:18:39 PM
Or, you know, for once don't murder all the "mean muslims :(" and just don't stick your nose into stuff that doesn't concern you.

Iiii'm just kidding. :) don't worry, drop F-CKING HYDROGEN BOMBS ON THOSE F-ING JAP COMMIE DJIHADIST GAY LIBFAGS HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHA HAHAHAHA!