Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

cHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH

JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH. THEY INSIST THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO PROVE THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, AND I KNOW THAT ALL OF THEIR ARGUMENTS ARE FALSE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN REBUTTAL MYSELF.

CHRISTIANITY SUPPORTS RAPE, GENOCIDE, MURDER, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, FATPHOBIA, ANTI-LIPODIVERSITY, AND BABY KILLING! THE BIBLE IS FULL OF INCONSISTENCIES! IF THE BIBLE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT, THEN WHY DOES IT SAY THAT PI IS THREE?

CHRISTIANITY SAYS THAT MORALITY SHOULD BE AN-EYE-FOR-AN-EYE! IT ALSO SAYS THAT EVIL PEOPLE ARE GOOD! HERE IS PROOF!!!
MATTEW 5:38-39:
"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.""

EVILBIBLE.COM LISTS MORE EXAMPLES OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE SUPPORTING BIGOTREY, BABY KILLING, RAPE, MURDER, GENOCIDE, AND HITLERISM! HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN!

CHRISTIANS ARE PROSECUTING US GOOD ATHEISTS!!! ONE DAY 420 BILLION CHRISTIANS ASSULTED ME WITH AXES AND SWORDS AND NUCLEATR WEAPONS BECAUSE I WAS AN ATHEIST!!! ONE TIME, A GOOD ATHEIST WAS GIVEN A STERN TALKING TO AFTER HE SAYD THAT ATHEISTS WERE SUPERIOR TO CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE! CHRISTIANITY IS LIES, LIES, LIES!!

CHRISTIANS ARE ANTI-SCIENCE AND ALL CHRISTIANS SUPPORT CREATIONISTISM! THEY ARE AGAINST THE NEW, ILLUMINATED ATHEIST WORLD ORDER! CHIRSTIANS SHOULD BE REEDUCATED IN REEDUCATION CAMPS!!!
ATHEISM HAS PROVEEN THAT FAIRY TALES ARE LIE! CHRISTIANITY IS JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND EASTER BUNNY!!!1`11111
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:16:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH. THEY INSIST THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO PROVE THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, AND I KNOW THAT ALL OF THEIR ARGUMENTS ARE FALSE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN REBUTTAL MYSELF.

Christians do not see themselves as blind to the truth. They see themselves as enlightened to the truth.
They are like the blind who claim to be able to see due to not seeing their own blindness.
In their own mind their one God is true and real even though all other gods are mythical. They want to hold on to the belief that one of the invisible supernatural gods is real and is not a myth. After all, if you take that one away from them, what will they have left to believe in? Nothing? What belief do you offer them to replace their belief in a mythical character? A belief in a random occurrence in space which was caused by nothing since nothing is believed to have existed before the so called big bang?

CHRISTIANITY SUPPORTS RAPE, GENOCIDE, MURDER, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, FATPHOBIA, ANTI-LIPODIVERSITY, AND BABY KILLING! THE BIBLE IS FULL OF INCONSISTENCIES! IF THE BIBLE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT, THEN WHY DOES IT SAY THAT PI IS THREE?

Christians DO NOT support any of those things. The God character in the bible might appear to support them but Christians like to ignore the fact that the God character appears to support those things. They only like to concentrate on the positive side of God and want to believe God has no negative side. They blame all the negative side of life on the other evil supernatural character they believe in, the Devil.

CHRISTIANITY SAYS THAT MORALITY SHOULD BE AN-EYE-FOR-AN-EYE! IT ALSO SAYS THAT EVIL PEOPLE ARE GOOD! HERE IS PROOF!!!
MATTEW 5:38-39:
"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.""

Most Christians do not believe in the concept of an eye for an eye. Those words are written in the bible. The OT characters lived with the principle that you ought to do to others the same as they do to you. The NT teaches that you should not do to others the same as they do to you but rather do to them what you would LIKE them to do to you. Treat them the way you would like to be treated not in retaliation to their stupidity but in love and acceptance and forgiveness of their stupidity.
They are taught to LOVE their enemies not to harm them.

EVILBIBLE.COM LISTS MORE EXAMPLES OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE SUPPORTING BIGOTREY, BABY KILLING, RAPE, MURDER, GENOCIDE, AND HITLERISM! HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN!

Many evil people are believers in a mythical character. Some even claim that character told them to do what they do or forced them to do it. They act in his name and push all responsibility on to a mythical character instead of taking responsibility for their own actions. They need a scapegoat so they invented a supernatural one to blame since they cannot always blame another real person for making them do what they do.

CHRISTIANS ARE PROSECUTING US GOOD ATHEISTS!!! ONE DAY 420 BILLION CHRISTIANS ASSULTED ME WITH AXES AND SWORDS AND NUCLEATR WEAPONS BECAUSE I WAS AN ATHEIST!!! ONE TIME, A GOOD ATHEIST WAS GIVEN A STERN TALKING TO AFTER HE SAYD THAT ATHEISTS WERE SUPERIOR TO CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE! CHRISTIANITY IS LIES, LIES, LIES!!

Atheists are no better than Christians when it comes to human nature. Being an Atheists or a Christian does not stop a human from being a liar. The Atheists can lie, cheat and deceive others and themselves just as well as Christians can. They can be as loving or as hateful as each other. The only difference is in what they profess to believe and not believe. Their natures are still just as human as each other. None are exempt from lying to others or from self deception.

CHRISTIANS ARE ANTI-SCIENCE AND ALL CHRISTIANS SUPPORT CREATIONISTISM! THEY ARE AGAINST THE NEW, ILLUMINATED ATHEIST WORLD ORDER! CHIRSTIANS SHOULD BE REEDUCATED IN REEDUCATION CAMPS!!!
ATHEISM HAS PROVEEN THAT FAIRY TALES ARE LIE! CHRISTIANITY IS JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND EASTER BUNNY!!!1`11111

Not all Christians are anti science. Most believers seem to support creationism but not all believers in God support the idea of an invisible character creating all things from nothing. I am a believer in God yet I do not support the idea of an invisible character creating everything from nothing. However, my concept of God is not of an invisible supernatural character. I see God as Life itself. I believe in life creating life because I see evidence of that process before my very eyes.

Invisible supernatural characters are indeed mythical but you need to realize and understand that immature people will always exist in this world and believers in myths will also always exist. Superstition is one of those things which is part of some peoples nature. They cannot stop themselves from believing that some things are lucky and some are not.

To believers in an invisible supernatural character, their own belief gives them hope that they will be lucky and hit the jackpot after they die and end up living happily ever after.
They see those who try to destroy their belief as someone attacking their hopes and dreams and leaving them hopeless if they give up their belief. They will no longer have anything to live for or look forward to after they die. They do not want to believe death is the end.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:21:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.> that's it baby. you can cry or huff and puff all your satanic breath can take. Enjoy
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:23:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*Facepalm*

Aren't atheists supposed to be the Rational ones? Apparently not...
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:24:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Destroy the state of Israel and all your satanic wishes will come true!> I think NOT. Enjoy
JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:46:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 5:21:59 PM, Rant wrote:
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.> that's it baby. you can cry or huff and puff all your satanic breath can take. Enjoy

I was trying to parody atheist arguments.
JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 9:53:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 5:21:59 PM, Rant wrote:
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.> that's it baby. you can cry or huff and puff all your satanic breath can take. Enjoy

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 11:30:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 5:16:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH. THEY INSIST THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO PROVE THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, AND I KNOW THAT ALL OF THEIR ARGUMENTS ARE FALSE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN REBUTTAL MYSELF.

Christians do not see themselves as blind to the truth. They see themselves as enlightened to the truth.
They are like the blind who claim to be able to see due to not seeing their own blindness.
In their own mind their one God is true and real even though all other gods are mythical. They want to hold on to the belief that one of the invisible supernatural gods is real and is not a myth. After all, if you take that one away from them, what will they have left to believe in? Nothing? What belief do you offer them to replace their belief in a mythical character? A belief in a random occurrence in space which was caused by nothing since nothing is believed to have existed before the so called big bang?

CHRISTIANITY SUPPORTS RAPE, GENOCIDE, MURDER, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, FATPHOBIA, ANTI-LIPODIVERSITY, AND BABY KILLING! THE BIBLE IS FULL OF INCONSISTENCIES! IF THE BIBLE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT, THEN WHY DOES IT SAY THAT PI IS THREE?

Christians DO NOT support any of those things. The God character in the bible might appear to support them but Christians like to ignore the fact that the God character appears to support those things. They only like to concentrate on the positive side of God and want to believe God has no negative side. They blame all the negative side of life on the other evil supernatural character they believe in, the Devil.

CHRISTIANITY SAYS THAT MORALITY SHOULD BE AN-EYE-FOR-AN-EYE! IT ALSO SAYS THAT EVIL PEOPLE ARE GOOD! HERE IS PROOF!!!
MATTEW 5:38-39:
"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.""

Most Christians do not believe in the concept of an eye for an eye. Those words are written in the bible. The OT characters lived with the principle that you ought to do to others the same as they do to you. The NT teaches that you should not do to others the same as they do to you but rather do to them what you would LIKE them to do to you. Treat them the way you would like to be treated not in retaliation to their stupidity but in love and acceptance and forgiveness of their stupidity.
They are taught to LOVE their enemies not to harm them.

EVILBIBLE.COM LISTS MORE EXAMPLES OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE SUPPORTING BIGOTREY, BABY KILLING, RAPE, MURDER, GENOCIDE, AND HITLERISM! HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN!

Many evil people are believers in a mythical character. Some even claim that character told them to do what they do or forced them to do it. They act in his name and push all responsibility on to a mythical character instead of taking responsibility for their own actions. They need a scapegoat so they invented a supernatural one to blame since they cannot always blame another real person for making them do what they do.

CHRISTIANS ARE PROSECUTING US GOOD ATHEISTS!!! ONE DAY 420 BILLION CHRISTIANS ASSULTED ME WITH AXES AND SWORDS AND NUCLEATR WEAPONS BECAUSE I WAS AN ATHEIST!!! ONE TIME, A GOOD ATHEIST WAS GIVEN A STERN TALKING TO AFTER HE SAYD THAT ATHEISTS WERE SUPERIOR TO CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE! CHRISTIANITY IS LIES, LIES, LIES!!

Atheists are no better than Christians when it comes to human nature. Being an Atheists or a Christian does not stop a human from being a liar. The Atheists can lie, cheat and deceive others and themselves just as well as Christians can. They can be as loving or as hateful as each other. The only difference is in what they profess to believe and not believe. Their natures are still just as human as each other. None are exempt from lying to others or from self deception.

CHRISTIANS ARE ANTI-SCIENCE AND ALL CHRISTIANS SUPPORT CREATIONISTISM! THEY ARE AGAINST THE NEW, ILLUMINATED ATHEIST WORLD ORDER! CHIRSTIANS SHOULD BE REEDUCATED IN REEDUCATION CAMPS!!!
ATHEISM HAS PROVEEN THAT FAIRY TALES ARE LIE! CHRISTIANITY IS JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND EASTER BUNNY!!!1`11111

Not all Christians are anti science. Most believers seem to support creationism but not all believers in God support the idea of an invisible character creating all things from nothing. I am a believer in God yet I do not support the idea of an invisible character creating everything from nothing. However, my concept of God is not of an invisible supernatural character. I see God as Life itself. I believe in life creating life because I see evidence of that process before my very eyes.

Invisible supernatural characters are indeed mythical but you need to realize and understand that immature people will always exist in this world and believers in myths will also always exist. Superstition is one of those things which is part of some peoples nature. They cannot stop themselves from believing that some things are lucky and some are not.

To believers in an invisible supernatural character, their own belief gives them hope that they will be lucky and hit the jackpot after they die and end up living happily ever after.
They see those who try to destroy their belief as someone attacking their hopes and dreams and leaving them hopeless if they give up their belief. They will no longer have anything to live for or look forward to after they die. They do not want to believe death is the end.

YOUR SAYEING THAT CHRISTIUNS CAN BE GOOD BUT CHRISTIANS ARE BAD. THIS IS BECUZ CHRISTIUNS BURN ATHETS AT STEAK.
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 11:32:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 11:30:25 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
At 2/15/2015 5:16:47 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH. THEY INSIST THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO PROVE THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, AND I KNOW THAT ALL OF THEIR ARGUMENTS ARE FALSE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN REBUTTAL MYSELF.

Christians do not see themselves as blind to the truth. They see themselves as enlightened to the truth.
They are like the blind who claim to be able to see due to not seeing their own blindness.
In their own mind their one God is true and real even though all other gods are mythical. They want to hold on to the belief that one of the invisible supernatural gods is real and is not a myth. After all, if you take that one away from them, what will they have left to believe in? Nothing? What belief do you offer them to replace their belief in a mythical character? A belief in a random occurrence in space which was caused by nothing since nothing is believed to have existed before the so called big bang?

CHRISTIANITY SUPPORTS RAPE, GENOCIDE, MURDER, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, FATPHOBIA, ANTI-LIPODIVERSITY, AND BABY KILLING! THE BIBLE IS FULL OF INCONSISTENCIES! IF THE BIBLE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT, THEN WHY DOES IT SAY THAT PI IS THREE?

Christians DO NOT support any of those things. The God character in the bible might appear to support them but Christians like to ignore the fact that the God character appears to support those things. They only like to concentrate on the positive side of God and want to believe God has no negative side. They blame all the negative side of life on the other evil supernatural character they believe in, the Devil.

CHRISTIANITY SAYS THAT MORALITY SHOULD BE AN-EYE-FOR-AN-EYE! IT ALSO SAYS THAT EVIL PEOPLE ARE GOOD! HERE IS PROOF!!!
MATTEW 5:38-39:
"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.""

Most Christians do not believe in the concept of an eye for an eye. Those words are written in the bible. The OT characters lived with the principle that you ought to do to others the same as they do to you. The NT teaches that you should not do to others the same as they do to you but rather do to them what you would LIKE them to do to you. Treat them the way you would like to be treated not in retaliation to their stupidity but in love and acceptance and forgiveness of their stupidity.
They are taught to LOVE their enemies not to harm them.

EVILBIBLE.COM LISTS MORE EXAMPLES OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE SUPPORTING BIGOTREY, BABY KILLING, RAPE, MURDER, GENOCIDE, AND HITLERISM! HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN!

Many evil people are believers in a mythical character. Some even claim that character told them to do what they do or forced them to do it. They act in his name and push all responsibility on to a mythical character instead of taking responsibility for their own actions. They need a scapegoat so they invented a supernatural one to blame since they cannot always blame another real person for making them do what they do.

CHRISTIANS ARE PROSECUTING US GOOD ATHEISTS!!! ONE DAY 420 BILLION CHRISTIANS ASSULTED ME WITH AXES AND SWORDS AND NUCLEATR WEAPONS BECAUSE I WAS AN ATHEIST!!! ONE TIME, A GOOD ATHEIST WAS GIVEN A STERN TALKING TO AFTER HE SAYD THAT ATHEISTS WERE SUPERIOR TO CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE! CHRISTIANITY IS LIES, LIES, LIES!!

Atheists are no better than Christians when it comes to human nature. Being an Atheists or a Christian does not stop a human from being a liar. The Atheists can lie, cheat and deceive others and themselves just as well as Christians can. They can be as loving or as hateful as each other. The only difference is in what they profess to believe and not believe. Their natures are still just as human as each other. None are exempt from lying to others or from self deception.

CHRISTIANS ARE ANTI-SCIENCE AND ALL CHRISTIANS SUPPORT CREATIONISTISM! THEY ARE AGAINST THE NEW, ILLUMINATED ATHEIST WORLD ORDER! CHIRSTIANS SHOULD BE REEDUCATED IN REEDUCATION CAMPS!!!
ATHEISM HAS PROVEEN THAT FAIRY TALES ARE LIE! CHRISTIANITY IS JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND EASTER BUNNY!!!1`11111

Not all Christians are anti science. Most believers seem to support creationism but not all believers in God support the idea of an invisible character creating all things from nothing. I am a believer in God yet I do not support the idea of an invisible character creating everything from nothing. However, my concept of God is not of an invisible supernatural character. I see God as Life itself. I believe in life creating life because I see evidence of that process before my very eyes.

Invisible supernatural characters are indeed mythical but you need to realize and understand that immature people will always exist in this world and believers in myths will also always exist. Superstition is one of those things which is part of some peoples nature. They cannot stop themselves from believing that some things are lucky and some are not.

To believers in an invisible supernatural character, their own belief gives them hope that they will be lucky and hit the jackpot after they die and end up living happily ever after.
They see those who try to destroy their belief as someone attacking their hopes and dreams and leaving them hopeless if they give up their belief. They will no longer have anything to live for or look forward to after they die. They do not want to believe death is the end.

YOUR SAYEING THAT CHRISTIUNS CAN BE GOOD BUT CHRISTIANS ARE BAD. THIS IS BECUZ CHRISTIUNS BURN ATHETS AT STEAK.

Really? You don't honestly believe that do you?
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 12:45:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH....

Please never type in all caps again.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 2:24:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH. THEY INSIST THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF TO PROVE THAT THEIR FAIRY TALES ARE TRUE, AND I KNOW THAT ALL OF THEIR ARGUMENTS ARE FALSE BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE BURDEN OF PROOF SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE AN REBUTTAL MYSELF.

CHRISTIANITY SUPPORTS RAPE, GENOCIDE, MURDER, HOMOPHOBIA, TRANSPHOBIA, FATPHOBIA, ANTI-LIPODIVERSITY, AND BABY KILLING! THE BIBLE IS FULL OF INCONSISTENCIES! IF THE BIBLE WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT, THEN WHY DOES IT SAY THAT PI IS THREE?

CHRISTIANITY SAYS THAT MORALITY SHOULD BE AN-EYE-FOR-AN-EYE! IT ALSO SAYS THAT EVIL PEOPLE ARE GOOD! HERE IS PROOF!!!
MATTEW 5:38-39:
"You have heard that it was said, 'AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.' 39"But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.""

EVILBIBLE.COM LISTS MORE EXAMPLES OF THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE SUPPORTING BIGOTREY, BABY KILLING, RAPE, MURDER, GENOCIDE, AND HITLERISM! HITLER WAS A CHRISTIAN!

CHRISTIANS ARE PROSECUTING US GOOD ATHEISTS!!! ONE DAY 420 BILLION CHRISTIANS ASSULTED ME WITH AXES AND SWORDS AND NUCLEATR WEAPONS BECAUSE I WAS AN ATHEIST!!! ONE TIME, A GOOD ATHEIST WAS GIVEN A STERN TALKING TO AFTER HE SAYD THAT ATHEISTS WERE SUPERIOR TO CHRISTIANS, BECAUSE THEY ARE! CHRISTIANITY IS LIES, LIES, LIES!!

CHRISTIANS ARE ANTI-SCIENCE AND ALL CHRISTIANS SUPPORT CREATIONISTISM! THEY ARE AGAINST THE NEW, ILLUMINATED ATHEIST WORLD ORDER! CHIRSTIANS SHOULD BE REEDUCATED IN REEDUCATION CAMPS!!!
ATHEISM HAS PROVEEN THAT FAIRY TALES ARE LIE! CHRISTIANITY IS JUST LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND EASTER BUNNY!!!1`11111

Since you say Christians are blind to the Truth, then you must believe in the Truth. What is the Truth?
JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:44:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 12:45:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH....

Please never type in all caps again.

THAT IS THE STYLE BEFORE SUBSTANCE FALLACY--WHETHER OR NOT I'M USING ALL CAPS DOES NOT CHANGE THE VALIDITY OF MY ARGUMENTS.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 8:54:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/15/2015 9:46:24 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
At 2/15/2015 5:21:59 PM, Rant wrote:
6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.> that's it baby. you can cry or huff and puff all your satanic breath can take. Enjoy

I was trying to parody atheist arguments.

Then you should use real arguments, not these specious pieces of bodily waste.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 9:34:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 8:44:32 AM, JHL1234 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 12:45:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH....

Please never type in all caps again.

THAT IS THE STYLE BEFORE SUBSTANCE FALLACY--WHETHER OR NOT I'M USING ALL CAPS DOES NOT CHANGE THE VALIDITY OF MY ARGUMENTS.

LOL.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 7:26:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 9:34:48 PM, Ragnar wrote:
At 2/17/2015 8:44:32 AM, JHL1234 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 12:45:02 AM, Ragnar wrote:
At 2/15/2015 12:20:00 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
j HELLO, I THINK THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BLIND TO THE TRUTH....

Please never type in all caps again.

THAT IS THE STYLE BEFORE SUBSTANCE FALLACY--WHETHER OR NOT I'M USING ALL CAPS DOES NOT CHANGE THE VALIDITY OF MY ARGUMENTS.

LOL.

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!
Tylered
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 8:51:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"If there is no God, how could we ever come to know there is no God"?

Aitheism cannot prove their is no God. The burden of proof does not rely on a Christian any more than the burden of proof relying on Atheism.

And it seems you have just looked up a siteand copied its idealism and never really tested the so called "truth" it is proclaiming. These things you pick from the Bible should be examined in the context, culture, and belief systems they were written in. The Bible should be put to the same test any other book of literature, because I am sure if we pick and choose different verses or sentences out of other books, I or anyone could twist to meaning anything they wanted.