Jump to topic:

God Is Calling Them Home.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:32:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Massive Jewish Immigration home. Prime Minister Netanyahu called on Jews from Europe to immigrate to Israel following the shooting outside of a synagogue in Copenhagen Saturday in which one man, Dan Uzan, 37, was killed.
Uzan was killed while guarding a bat mitzvah celebration outside the Krystalgade synagogue in Copenhagen. Five police officers were also injured in the attack, the attack taking place just hours after a shooting at a community center holding a free speech event.
Danish police claimed to have killed who they believe to be the suspect of both attacks Sunday morning.
Netanyahu called for a "massive immigration" of Jews, introducing a $46 million budget to encourage Jewish immigration from Europe, specifically France, Belgium and Ukraine
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 4:34:12 PM
I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Bible prophecy is alive and well! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2015 5:06:09 PM
Once Israel HITS IRAN THERE WILL BE A BIG CRY FROM THE WORLD {sATAN} I will have to look that verse up! Enjoy