Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Bendido

Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

if you object
you must challenge the topic
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:52:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

if you have no objection
just keep reading...
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:53:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

That is not an excuse. Nobody wants to have the forum flooded with a dozen topics by the same person on the same topic within. An hour.

if you object
you must challenge the topic

No, I will object on the grounds of TOS, where spammers get banned.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 4:55:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:53:26 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

That is not an excuse. Nobody wants to have the forum flooded with a dozen topics by the same person on the same topic within. An hour.

if you object
you must challenge the topic

No, I will object on the grounds of TOS, where spammers get banned.

im not spammers: i open the great topic: try to object if you can
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 5:08:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

if you object
you must challenge the topic

You are just sharing your version of it, which is complete garbage!
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 5:12:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 5:08:11 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

if you object
you must challenge the topic

You are just sharing your version of it, which is complete garbage!

hehehe....your argument complete garbage...but my post completely truth
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 5:13:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And then the Lord saith, thou shalt not spam, for it is an abomination, the soul that spameth shall surely die.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 5:15:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 5:13:47 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
And then the Lord saith, thou shalt not spam, for it is an abomination, the soul that spameth shall surely die.

hehehee...
James 4:17
Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 5:16:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

tommorow again..
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 5:18:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The poster is very attention seeking as they have started most of the threads on this page alone! It is not as if they have anything worthwhile to say. I see they are aged 43, don't they have anything better to do, like going to work for instance! If they are at work and posting when they should be doing their job, they are stealing their time from their employer!
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 5:41:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:

Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

I second Envisage here. Bendido's behavior is that of a spammer.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

Then you will not want to get banned, as banning will stop you from sharing the salvation of God. You make more posts than you can reasonably respond to. You are spamming.

If you don't care about being banned, then ok.

if you object
you must challenge the topic

Not if it is your spamming to which he objects.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 6:08:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 5:41:02 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:

Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

I second Envisage here. Bendido's behavior is that of a spammer.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

Then you will not want to get banned, as banning will stop you from sharing the salvation of God. You make more posts than you can reasonably respond to. You are spamming.

If you don't care about being banned, then ok.

if you object
you must challenge the topic

Not if it is your spamming to which he objects.

I have reported them!
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:11:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 6:08:51 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 5:41:02 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:

Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

I second Envisage here. Bendido's behavior is that of a spammer.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

Then you will not want to get banned, as banning will stop you from sharing the salvation of God. You make more posts than you can reasonably respond to. You are spamming.

If you don't care about being banned, then ok.

if you object
you must challenge the topic

Not if it is your spamming to which he objects.

I have reported them!
many people here that's what i call ANTI-CHRIST and ANTI-GOD co'z they dont like the word of God.

John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

when you post the word of God you are spammers? i dont think so:
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:19:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:11:16 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:08:51 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 5:41:02 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:

Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

I second Envisage here. Bendido's behavior is that of a spammer.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

Then you will not want to get banned, as banning will stop you from sharing the salvation of God. You make more posts than you can reasonably respond to. You are spamming.

If you don't care about being banned, then ok.

if you object
you must challenge the topic

Not if it is your spamming to which he objects.

I have reported them!
many people here that's what i call ANTI-CHRIST and ANTI-GOD co'z they dont like the word of God.

John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

when you post the word of God you are spammers? i dont think so:

It has nothing to do with what you post. It has everything to do with how many threads you start and how you do not participate in most of them.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 10:37:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

I'm waiting for your response on YEC debate. BTW cut Bendido some slack. He's not the first troll and won't be the last.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 11:18:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:19:20 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 2/16/2015 10:11:16 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 6:08:51 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 5:41:02 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:

Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

I second Envisage here. Bendido's behavior is that of a spammer.

im just sharing the salvation of God..

Then you will not want to get banned, as banning will stop you from sharing the salvation of God. You make more posts than you can reasonably respond to. You are spamming.

If you don't care about being banned, then ok.

if you object
you must challenge the topic

Not if it is your spamming to which he objects.

I have reported them!
many people here that's what i call ANTI-CHRIST and ANTI-GOD co'z they dont like the word of God.

John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

when you post the word of God you are spammers? i dont think so:

It has nothing to do with what you post. It has everything to do with how many threads you start and how you do not participate in most of them.

participate in what? the topic of others?
i dont like the topic of others..
some of other topic i already participate
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2015 11:18:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 10:37:55 PM, Iredia wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

I'm waiting for your response on YEC debate. BTW cut Bendido some slack. He's not the first troll and won't be the last.

what is YEC debate? where is it?
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 5:16:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

ok omorrow again...
bye..God Bless to all
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 9:32:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

Interestingly enough, I am currently in discussions with Whiteflame and Airmax in regards to some rules Airmax wrote about prohibiting posts and thread where the only intent is evangelism and preaching.

Unfortunately, they don't wish to enforce those rules because those who evangelize might complain to them, and they don't like people complaining about them doing their jobs.

However, I would submit that if folks here wanted to see those threads closed, please do send your thoughts to both Whiteflame and Airmax in that regard.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 9:37:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:53:26 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:50:09 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:

No, I will object on the grounds of TOS, where spammers get banned.

What's TOS?
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 12:24:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 9:32:42 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

Interestingly enough, I am currently in discussions with Whiteflame and Airmax in regards to some rules Airmax wrote about prohibiting posts and thread where the only intent is evangelism and preaching.

Unfortunately, they don't wish to enforce those rules because those who evangelize might complain to them, and they don't like people complaining about them doing their jobs.

However, I would submit that if folks here wanted to see those threads closed, please do send your thoughts to both Whiteflame and Airmax in that regard.

If someone is suspected of spamming, members should ignore the thread. You support spammers by contributing to their threads. If the spammer continues to create empty threads then the mods know the members have caught on to the spammer and some action can be taken.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:21:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 12:24:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/17/2015 9:32:42 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

Interestingly enough, I am currently in discussions with Whiteflame and Airmax in regards to some rules Airmax wrote about prohibiting posts and thread where the only intent is evangelism and preaching.

Unfortunately, they don't wish to enforce those rules because those who evangelize might complain to them, and they don't like people complaining about them doing their jobs.

However, I would submit that if folks here wanted to see those threads closed, please do send your thoughts to both Whiteflame and Airmax in that regard.

If someone is suspected of spamming, members should ignore the thread. You support spammers by contributing to their threads. If the spammer continues to create empty threads then the mods know the members have caught on to the spammer and some action can be taken.

my post is a words of God..just called spammers....????
that is the stupid thinking of all atheist...
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:37:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 10:21:48 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/18/2015 12:24:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/17/2015 9:32:42 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

Interestingly enough, I am currently in discussions with Whiteflame and Airmax in regards to some rules Airmax wrote about prohibiting posts and thread where the only intent is evangelism and preaching.

Unfortunately, they don't wish to enforce those rules because those who evangelize might complain to them, and they don't like people complaining about them doing their jobs.

However, I would submit that if folks here wanted to see those threads closed, please do send your thoughts to both Whiteflame and Airmax in that regard.

If someone is suspected of spamming, members should ignore the thread. You support spammers by contributing to their threads. If the spammer continues to create empty threads then the mods know the members have caught on to the spammer and some action can be taken.

my post is a words of God..just called spammers....????
that is the stupid thinking of all atheist...

Why do you believe it is the word of God?
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:49:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

i have a topic...are you blind
dont you see that..
people debate me with that topic
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:49:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 10:49:40 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

i have a topic...are you blind
dont you see that..
people debate me with that topic

You aren't debate you are just stating your garbage as a fact, time after time, after time. YAWN!
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:50:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 10:37:26 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 2/18/2015 10:21:48 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/18/2015 12:24:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/17/2015 9:32:42 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

Interestingly enough, I am currently in discussions with Whiteflame and Airmax in regards to some rules Airmax wrote about prohibiting posts and thread where the only intent is evangelism and preaching.

Unfortunately, they don't wish to enforce those rules because those who evangelize might complain to them, and they don't like people complaining about them doing their jobs.

However, I would submit that if folks here wanted to see those threads closed, please do send your thoughts to both Whiteflame and Airmax in that regard.

If someone is suspected of spamming, members should ignore the thread. You support spammers by contributing to their threads. If the spammer continues to create empty threads then the mods know the members have caught on to the spammer and some action can be taken.

my post is a words of God..just called spammers....????
that is the stupid thinking of all atheist...

Why do you believe it is the word of God?

2 Chronicles 20:20
Early in the morning they left for the Desert of Tekoa. As they set out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, "Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the LORD your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful."
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:53:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/19/2015 2:49:21 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/18/2015 10:49:40 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/16/2015 4:45:45 AM, Envisage wrote:
Please stop spamming these forums with your topics with nothing but preaching. This is a debate forum.

Thanks.

i have a topic...are you blind
dont you see that..
people debate me with that topic


You aren't debate you are just stating your garbage as a fact, time after time, after time. YAWN!

Isaiah 43:26
Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:56:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Proverbs 25:9
Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another: