Is the existence of God debatable?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 7:48:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here's my last argument in the debate I was challenged to a few days ago;

My opponent thinks his logic about the non-existence of God is arguable. I've been actively participating in religious forums since 2007 and have never seen anyone win a debate with physical evidence to prove whether there is a God or not. Atheists have never shown any physical evidence that God doesn't exist and religious people have never shown physical evidence that God does exist.

Since I know that it's impossible to win an argument like this one with physical evidence, I am sharing information about how God uses us saints to testify to His knowledge. He's the only one who can teach the future since He's the Creator of the past, present and future. He's the only one who created everything so He's the only one who can teach us how He created everything.

My opponent had nothing to share in this forum to prove that God doesn't exist other than some simple logic written in words. This is NOT physical evidence. So not only did he go against his own rules, he didn't have any knowledge to prove that God doesn't exist. At least I'm sharing knowledge about how God created everything and how He teaches us this knowledge.

My opponent doesn't understand anything about quantum mechanics other than posting an address to a website. Even I can refer people to a website. That isn't hard at all. It's much harder to use photography, cinema, microscopes, CAD and Photoshop programs, computer binary code, visions, scientific theories, etc. and write or speak analogies with these things to teach God's chosen believers how we were created.

The people ( physicists, cosmologists, etc. ) who study quantum mechanics, still have no idea how we were created. They only have theories, which they get from using mathematics and experimentation to try disprove what they are observing.

For example; Physicists thought atomic elements were the smallest building blocks that were used to put together a body of a man. In order to prove that atomic elements were not the smallest building block, they had to use experimentation and mathematics to discover that they were NOT the smallest building block. This proof that the atomic element was NOT the smallest building block is called a theory. The reason they call it a theory is because they still have questions of what is the smallest building block besides the proton, neutron and electrons that they finally proved to exist with mathematics and experimentation. Once they discovered the proton, neutron and electrons of an atomic element, they still had more questions about them being the smallest building blocks. With every question that physicists have, they end up proving that there are more particles besides the proton, neutron and electrons with their mathematics and experimentations.

Now the physicists have a problem they can't solve with mathematics. They have discovered that these particles they once thought were solid matter that could be measured with mathematics, cannot be measured at all with predictable results. Through the slit test experiments they have performed over and over the past 100 years along with other tests they use to prove that what they observe can't answer their questions of what is the smallest building block, they now know that those particles are not necessarily particles with solid matter. They turn to waves when not measured or observed.

Mathematics can no longer be used to measure these particles because the particles become waves that doesn't contain solid matter. Instead of admitting that everything is an illusion, the physicists are using mathematics and experimentation to predict the probable areas that the particles will be observed at. They now know that the bigger the object they observe, the more predictability they have of observing particles. The smaller the object, the less predictable they will be observed. This means it's easier for us to observe bigger objects than smaller ones. Duh !!!!

It would be much easier for them if they admitted that the objects we observe are only illusions that aren't real. The problem they have with admitting this fact is that they would have a hard time keeping their jobs for people who don't understand what they observe in this universe. Can you imagine a physicist who studies quantum mechanics and believes in the dimension ( string theory ) which is all vibrational telling the president of the U.S. and the public that we're nothing but an illusion? They would be laughed at while being fired from their jobs.

Only a few scientists who understand the string theory ( the dimension that consists of nothing but vibrations ) are admitting that everything we observe is an illusion. These rare people are NOT working for entities that pay them a salary. They are on their own and have to be supported by writing books and public speaking engagements, hoping to make enough money to live on.

We saints totally understand what these brave scientists are going through.

God bless you chosen believers who hear the Truth,
Saint Brad

You can follow the whole debate here; http://www.debate.org...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 7:51:37 AM
Of course the existence of a deity is debatable. No one, including you Brad, can prove or disprove its existence.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 7:52:29 AM
At 2/19/2015 7:51:37 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Of course the existence of a deity is debatable. No one, including you Brad, can prove or disprove its existence.

I can see you didn't read my post.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 7:53:26 AM
Gods are the construction of men.
Read the holy books.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 7:57:01 AM
At 2/19/2015 7:52:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I read your silly nonsense, and as I have said before it only confirms how sick in the mind you are if you actually believe you are some kind of saint. If demons existed you would be more likely to be one of them, lol!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 7:57:19 AM
At 2/19/2015 7:53:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
Read the holy books.

All the holy books came from my created existence. If you understood how we were created, you would realize the Truth is not debatable.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 7:58:20 AM
At 2/19/2015 7:57:01 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/19/2015 7:52:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I read your silly nonsense, and as I have said before it only confirms how sick in the mind you are if you actually believe you are some kind of saint. If demons existed you would be more likely to be one of them, lol!

You still haven't read this OP. Until you read it, you have no authority to deny it.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 8:23:58 AM
At 2/19/2015 7:48:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

My opponent thinks his logic about the non-existence of God is arguable. I've been actively participating in religious forums since 2007 and have never seen anyone win a debate with physical evidence to prove whether there is a God or not. Atheists have never shown any physical evidence that God doesn't exist and religious people have never shown physical evidence that God does exist.

Since I know that it's impossible to win an argument like this one with physical evidence, I am sharing information about how God uses us saints to testify to His knowledge. He's the only one who can teach the future since He's the Creator of the past, present and future. He's the only one who created everything so He's the only one who can teach us how He created everything.

My opponent had nothing to share in this forum to prove that God doesn't exist other than some simple logic written in words. This is NOT physical evidence. So not only did he go against his own rules, he didn't have any knowledge to prove that God doesn't exist. At least I'm sharing knowledge about how God created everything and how He teaches us this knowledge.

My opponent doesn't understand anything about quantum mechanics other than posting an address to a website. Even I can refer people to a website. That isn't hard at all. It's much harder to use photography, cinema, microscopes, CAD and Photoshop programs, computer binary code, visions, scientific theories, etc. and write or speak analogies with these things to teach God's chosen believers how we were created.

The people ( physicists, cosmologists, etc. ) who study quantum mechanics, still have no idea how we were created. They only have theories, which they get from using mathematics and experimentation to try disprove what they are observing.

For example; Physicists thought atomic elements were the smallest building blocks that were used to put together a body of a man. In order to prove that atomic elements were not the smallest building block, they had to use experimentation and mathematics to discover that they were NOT the smallest building block. This proof that the atomic element was NOT the smallest building block is called a theory. The reason they call it a theory is because they still have questions of what is the smallest building block besides the proton, neutron and electrons that they finally proved to exist with mathematics and experimentation. Once they discovered the proton, neutron and electrons of an atomic element, they still had more questions about them being the smallest building blocks. With every question that physicists have, they end up proving that there are more particles besides the proton, neutron and electrons with their mathematics and experimentations.

Now the physicists have a problem they can't solve with mathematics. They have discovered that these particles they once thought were solid matter that could be measured with mathematics, cannot be measured at all with predictable results. Through the slit test experiments they have performed over and over the past 100 years along with other tests they use to prove that what they observe can't answer their questions of what is the smallest building block, they now know that those particles are not necessarily particles with solid matter. They turn to waves when not measured or observed.

Mathematics can no longer be used to measure these particles because the particles become waves that doesn't contain solid matter. Instead of admitting that everything is an illusion, the physicists are using mathematics and experimentation to predict the probable areas that the particles will be observed at. They now know that the bigger the object they observe, the more predictability they have of observing particles. The smaller the object, the less predictable they will be observed. This means it's easier for us to observe bigger objects than smaller ones. Duh !!!!

It would be much easier for them if they admitted that the objects we observe are only illusions that aren't real. The problem they have with admitting this fact is that they would have a hard time keeping their jobs for people who don't understand what they observe in this universe. Can you imagine a physicist who studies quantum mechanics and believes in the dimension ( string theory ) which is all vibrational telling the president of the U.S. and the public that we're nothing but an illusion? They would be laughed at while being fired from their jobs.

Only a few scientists who understand the string theory ( the dimension that consists of nothing but vibrations ) are admitting that everything we observe is an illusion. These rare people are NOT working for entities that pay them a salary. They are on their own and have to be supported by writing books and public speaking engagements, hoping to make enough money to live on.

Saint Brad

It seems Con has placed the burden on you, and you must provide evidence of god to win. A shared burden would have been better for you as Pro. Also, Con set up the debate to address the Christian god, and if you are not addressing THAT god, then you have fallen short of proving existence even if you do show physical evidence of A god separate from Christianity.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 8:33:32 AM
At 2/19/2015 8:23:58 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

Saint Brad

It seems Con has placed the burden on you, and you must provide evidence of god to win. A shared burden would have been better for you as Pro. Also, Con set up the debate to address the Christian god, and if you are not addressing THAT god, then you have fallen short of proving existence even if you do show physical evidence of A god separate from Christianity.

It's not a burden to share the Truth with God's chosen believers. They listen and learn about who they are in Me. This debate is one way they can hear Me speak to them.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 8:33:41 AM
The debate being advertised. http://www.debate.org...
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 9:16:50 AM
At 2/19/2015 7:57:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Read the holy books.

All the holy books came from my created existence. If you understood how we were created, you would realize the Truth is not debatable.

Are you saying you were created differently from other humans? Are you not born of parents? What special gifts and knowledge have you demonstrated? How much brain damage did your alcoholism cause. It looks permanent.
What is this truth you keep ranting about but quite incapable of describing it.
Dabbling in Quantum Theories and String Theories is not divine revelations. You appear to agree with one interpretation of these theories that reality is an illusion. But that is not Gods revelation, it is mans interpretation and a flawed one at best...because it demonstrates just how incomplete their knowledge is. Even Einstein said the science was incomplete. But in your limited badly understood understanding of this branch of physics you have expressed your profundity. You might have been excused if you were drunk, too intoxicated to grasp the absurdity of your position. But your repeated attempts to fashion these thoughts as illusions confirms the deluded mental state you are accused of for which you desperately need treatment.
I can help you because I have a multidimensional training in esoteric teachings, comparative religions, human behaviour and clinical experience and I do computer simulations in artificial intelligence modelled on observer effect.
If you need help you should seek it. Believing you are some saint with all the answers from God may not be such a bad delusion to suffer from. But when all you are cultivating is scorn and ridicule should have convinced you, you are only reaping what you sow. And to repeat the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Try changing your approach.
PolyCarp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:15:28 AM
Read the holy books.

Welcome to the lets make no fcking sense show, featuring Bulproof. Next week we'll be waxing an owl.
"Perhaps the atheist cannot find God for the same reason the thief cannot find a policeman"

--G.K Chesterton
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:24:43 AM
At 2/19/2015 10:15:28 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
Read the holy books.

Welcome to the lets make no fcking sense show, featuring Bulproof. Next week we'll be waxing an owl.

Poor little diddums.
ROFL
PolyCarp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:30:16 AM
At 2/19/2015 10:24:43 AM, bulproof wrote:
Read the holy books.

Poor little diddums.
ROFL

You're still making no sense.

How does reading a Holy Book of a religion show that it's a construction of men in any way?

That's just you having blind faith in your views.
"Perhaps the atheist cannot find God for the same reason the thief cannot find a policeman"

--G.K Chesterton
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:31:53 AM
At 2/19/2015 10:30:16 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
Read the holy books.

Poor little diddums.
ROFL

How does reading a Holy Book of a religion show that it's a construction of men in any way?

Have you read the books written by men?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:41:10 AM
At 2/19/2015 9:16:50 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Read the holy books.

Are you saying you were created differently from other humans? Are you not born of parents? What special gifts and knowledge have you demonstrated? How much brain damage did your alcoholism cause. It looks permanent.
Dabbling in Quantum Theories and String Theories is not divine revelations. You appear to agree with one interpretation of these theories that reality is an illusion. But that is not Gods revelation, it is mans interpretation and a flawed one at best...because it demonstrates just how incomplete their knowledge is. Even Einstein said the science was incomplete. But in your limited badly understood understanding of this branch of physics you have expressed your profundity. You might have been excused if you were drunk, too intoxicated to grasp the absurdity of your position. But your repeated attempts to fashion these thoughts as illusions confirms the deluded mental state you are accused of for which you desperately need treatment.
I can help you because I have a multidimensional training in esoteric teachings, comparative religions, human behaviour and clinical experience and I do computer simulations in artificial intelligence modelled on observer effect.
If you need help you should seek it. Believing you are some saint with all the answers from God may not be such a bad delusion to suffer from. But when all you are cultivating is scorn and ridicule should have convinced you, you are only reaping what you sow. And to repeat the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Try changing your approach.

Only chosen believers can hear My voice. You're not a chosen believer.
PolyCarp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:46:27 AM
At 2/19/2015 10:31:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/19/2015 10:30:16 AM, PolyCarp wrote:
Read the holy books.

Poor little diddums.
ROFL

Have you read the books written by men?

Congratulations on your circular reasoning.

--G.K Chesterton
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 11:04:54 AM
Read the holy books.

Why are you so hard on my friend? As long as you keep condemning him for the wisdom he has learned about the hypocrites who call themselves Christians, you have no wisdom yourself to understand him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 11:10:48 AM
At 2/19/2015 10:41:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Read the holy books.

Name your chosen believers. Every forum you visited questioned your mental state. Your website has no testimonials. Here is your chance to show you are taken seriously even if they are other homeless alcoholics.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 11:18:55 AM
At 2/19/2015 11:10:48 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Read the holy books.

Name your chosen believers. Every forum you visited questioned your mental state. Your website has no testimonials. Here is your chance to show you are taken seriously even if they are other homeless alcoholics.

Forums don't question my mental state. Antichrists question my mental state and there are many antichrists in this world. Only God's chosen believers listen to His voice that I've been testifying to for the past six years. I have met over 2,000 believers so if you want there names, I can only remember about 200 of them. God didn't give me a great memory to remember everything that is spoken to me.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 11:36:23 AM

Saint Brad

I see no debate there, I see only you with a monologue of the insanity of your beliefs and not much more. You attempt to use science in your logic, yet you have comprehension of what science is about and what scientists are saying.

Of course, none of that matters because you simply invoke your insane ramblings about being a saint.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 11:43:55 AM
At 2/19/2015 11:36:23 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Saint Brad

I see no debate there, I see only you with a monologue of the insanity of your beliefs and not much more. You attempt to use science in your logic, yet you have comprehension of what science is about and what scientists are saying.

Of course, none of that matters because you simply invoke your insane ramblings about being a saint.

Nothing we saints testify to in writing or speaking matters to antichrists who reject the knowledge of God where everything came from.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 11:48:03 AM
At 2/19/2015 11:43:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Nothing we saints testify to in writing or speaking matters to antichrists who reject the knowledge of God where everything came from.

Sorry, but you are not Christ, you are Brad. We are dealing with Brad's insanity, not Christ.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 11:49:18 AM
At 2/19/2015 11:48:03 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Sorry, but you are not Christ, you are Brad. We are dealing with Brad's insanity, not Christ.

Christians have never understood what Christ means.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 12:17:29 PM
At 2/19/2015 11:49:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/19/2015 11:48:03 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Christians have never understood what Christ means.

Neither do you.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 1:54:47 PM

Saint Brad

I guess you like the Quantum Activist documentary.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:01:45 PM

Saint Brad

It's debatable at any time, regardless of whether it's true or not.
You can call me Mark if you like.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:06:07 PM
At 2/19/2015 11:18:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/19/2015 11:10:48 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Read the holy books.

Forums don't question my mental state. Antichrists question my mental state and there are many antichrists in this world. Only God's chosen believers listen to His voice that I've been testifying to for the past six years. I have met over 2,000 believers so if you want there names, I can only remember about 200 of them. God didn't give me a great memory to remember everything that is spoken to me.

We should be able to read their testimonials on your website. But none exists.
According to you God creates vibrations which are illusions. God's chosen such as people like you are therefore only being deceived by God's illusions. This is why you are so deluded.
Those who don't hear God are spared this ordeal and live relatively free of any illusions.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 2:14:12 PM
Possible? Yes.

Worth it? No.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite