Total Posts:205|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

(1000 Years)MEllinium(Reign Of Christ)

Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 4:36:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Son of Man actually refers to Prophet Muhammad, it is according to an observation of an ex pastor. Now he is a muslim.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:14:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 4:36:30 AM, uncung wrote:
The Son of Man actually refers to Prophet Muhammad, it is according to an observation of an ex pastor. Now he is a muslim.

Wrong:

The Son of man According to the bible:

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

Matthew 16:13-16
13.When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"
14.They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
15."But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
16.Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 10:58:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 10:14:20 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/20/2015 4:36:30 AM, uncung wrote:
The Son of Man actually refers to Prophet Muhammad, it is according to an observation of an ex pastor. Now he is a muslim.

Wrong:

The Son of man According to the bible:

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

Matthew 16:13-16
13.When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"
14.They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
15."But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
16.Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

wrong, Son of Man in your bible also is adressed to the Prophet Ezekiel, in 94 times in the King James Version! and also to Daniel. (Daniel 8:15-17).
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 11:29:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 10:58:44 PM, uncung wrote:
At 2/20/2015 10:14:20 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/20/2015 4:36:30 AM, uncung wrote:
The Son of Man actually refers to Prophet Muhammad, it is according to an observation of an ex pastor. Now he is a muslim.

Wrong:

The Son of man According to the bible:

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

Matthew 16:13-16
13.When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"
14.They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
15."But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
16.Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."

wrong, Son of Man in your bible also is adressed to the Prophet Ezekiel, in 94 times in the King James Version! and also to Daniel. (Daniel 8:15-17).

Yes:
because they also prophet of God:

Like the the time Of Jesus Christ...

But Mohhamad is not Prophet Of God..he is False Prophet
uncung
Posts: 3,433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 12:31:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
wrong, Son of Man in your bible also is adressed to the Prophet Ezekiel, in 94 times in the King James Version! and also to Daniel. (Daniel 8:15-17).

Yes:
because they also prophet of God:

Like the the time Of Jesus Christ...

But Mohhamad is not Prophet Of God..he is False Prophet

And Son of Man is not suitable for your jesus since he belonged not to a father. What values qualify prophet muhammad as a false prophet?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:34:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________

IT IS ALREADY MENTION IN THE BIBLE

AGAIN: READ CARE FULLY:

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:40:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/22/2015 11:34:41 PM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________

IT IS ALREADY MENTION IN THE BIBLE

AGAIN: READ CARE FULLY:

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

The passage says that beheaded martyrs lived and reigned in some manner with Christ for "a thousand years." It says zilch about a "millennial reign of Christ"

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Nor is any "millennial reign of Christ" mentioned in the entire book of I Corinthians.

What's wrong with you?

Revelation doesn't look thousands of years down the road: it depicts things which were to shortly come to pass because the time was at hand - way back then. Revelation is also written apocalyptic language - written in signs and figures - just as all other post-exilic Jewish apocalyptic literature was.

Your biggest problem, however, is that you deny that Jesus Christ is presently reigning as king over His kingdom. In fact, you most likely will deny that the kingdom of Jesus Christ even exists right now.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:10:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
.

i cannot deny that Jesus Christ is presently reigning as king over His kingdom

are you out of mine:

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

don't you notice that:"They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years"

Revelation 20:4.
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

the proof that Jesus reigning in 1000 years..let us read

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

Revelation 19:16
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:32:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Would that be a Komodo Dragon?
Or do you know of another sort?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:40:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 12:10:17 AM, Bendido wrote:
.

i cannot deny that Jesus Christ is presently reigning as king over His kingdom

are you out of mine:

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

don't you notice that:"They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years"

Revelation 20:4.
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

the proof that Jesus reigning in 1000 years..let us read

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

Revelation 19:16
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Repeat: "Revelation doesn't look thousands of years down the road: it depicts things which were to shortly come to pass because the time was at hand - way back then. Revelation is also written in apocalyptic language - written in signs and figures - just as all other post-exilic Jewish apocalyptic literature was."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:50:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 12:40:13 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 12:10:17 AM, Bendido wrote:
.

i cannot deny that Jesus Christ is presently reigning as king over His kingdom

are you out of mine:

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

don't you notice that:"They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years"

Revelation 20:4.
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

the proof that Jesus reigning in 1000 years..let us read

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

Revelation 19:16
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Repeat: "Revelation doesn't look thousands of years down the road: it depicts things which were to shortly come to pass because the time was at hand - way back then. Revelation is also written in apocalyptic language - written in signs and figures - just as all other post-exilic Jewish apocalyptic literature was."

Revelation also written the actual happen in the future: Let us read

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:52:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 12:50:58 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/23/2015 12:40:13 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 12:10:17 AM, Bendido wrote:
.

i cannot deny that Jesus Christ is presently reigning as king over His kingdom

are you out of mine:

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

don't you notice that:"They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years"

Revelation 20:4.
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

the proof that Jesus reigning in 1000 years..let us read

Revelation 17:14
They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

Revelation 19:16
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Repeat: "Revelation doesn't look thousands of years down the road: it depicts things which were to shortly come to pass because the time was at hand - way back then. Revelation is also written in apocalyptic language - written in signs and figures - just as all other post-exilic Jewish apocalyptic literature was."

Revelation also written the actual happen in the future: Let us read

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Did the visions depicted in the book "shortly come to pass" because "the time was at hand" way back then, or does it string out over two millennia?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:54:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________

Revelation 20 reveals that Satan is to be bound for one thousand years, verse 4; Then I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given the power to judge, and those of the first resurrection will rule with Christ for a thousand years, after which Satan will be let loose to gather his own, before fire descends from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms that remain on the earth.
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:06:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 12:54:10 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________

Revelation 20 reveals that Satan is to be bound for one thousand years, verse 4; Then I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given the power to judge, and those of the first resurrection will rule with Christ for a thousand years, after which Satan will be let loose to gather his own, before fire descends from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms that remain on the earth.

Revelation 20:7-10

7.When the thousand years come to an end, Satan will be let out of his prison.
8.and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth--Gog and Magog--and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
9.They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
10.And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:19:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 12:54:10 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________

Revelation 20 reveals that Satan is to be bound for one thousand years, verse 4; Then I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given the power to judge, and those of the first resurrection will rule with Christ for a thousand years, after which Satan will be let loose to gather his own, before fire descends from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms that remain on the earth.

I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:38:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 1:19:36 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 12:54:10 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________

Revelation 20 reveals that Satan is to be bound for one thousand years, verse 4; Then I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given the power to judge, and those of the first resurrection will rule with Christ for a thousand years, after which Satan will be let loose to gather his own, before fire descends from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms that remain on the earth.

I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Read again:

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

{{{{{25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.}}}}}

{{{{put everything under Christ}}}}}}

it is clear..

maybe satan blind you eyes and mind...
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:45:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 1:38:31 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/23/2015 1:19:36 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 12:54:10 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/21/2015 3:19:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:48:57 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 2/21/2015 2:10:42 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/20/2015 3:36:54 AM, Bendido wrote:
Matthew 12:32
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Revelation 20:1-7
1.And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2.He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3.He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
4.I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5.(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)
6.Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
7.When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

There is no future literal 1,000-year reign. In fact, that passage does not speak of any 1,000-yr reign of Christ in the first place.

That is the thinking of stupid atheist....innocent of the bible..

Reign Of Christ already mention in the Prophecy:Let us read

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Who is that?

It's Jesus. That's who. The passage does not speak of a future millennial reign, does it?

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Again, you cannot find a future millennial reign of Christ in the entire Bible. Yet you teach it! Why is that?

If you think you CAN find it, just put the passage right here: _____________________________

Revelation 20 reveals that Satan is to be bound for one thousand years, verse 4; Then I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given the power to judge, and those of the first resurrection will rule with Christ for a thousand years, after which Satan will be let loose to gather his own, before fire descends from heaven and incinerates all physical life forms that remain on the earth.

I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

Read again:

1 Corinthians 15:24-28
24..Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26.The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27.For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
28.When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

{{{{{25.For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.}}}}}

Is He reigning now?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath, which as Paul revealed was only a shadow of the reality; the reality is the seventh period of one thousand years from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930.

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

From the Book of Jubilees: "Adam was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he did not complete the years of this first day; for he died during it."

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 2:55:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM, Gentorev wrote:
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath,

It's not the Sabbath at all. Who said it was?

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

NOBODY understand that. That's the most ridiculous "interpretation", based solely upon grandiose assumptions, that I've ever heard. What difference does it make "when Adam died"? Is that some kind of joke?

From the Book of Jubilees:

Oh, never mind. Carry on somewhere else.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 4:21:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 2:55:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM, Gentorev wrote:
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath,

It's not the Sabbath at all. Who said it was?

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

NOBODY understand that. That's the most ridiculous "interpretation", based solely upon grandiose assumptions, that I've ever heard. What difference does it make "when Adam died"? Is that some kind of joke?

From the Book of Jubilees:

Oh, never mind. Carry on somewhere else.

In the day that you eat of the forbidden fruit, in that day you will die, said the Lord God to Adam who died in that day at the age of 930.

I see that you don't study the Holy Scriptures, but only the very limited canon that was compiled by the universal church that was established by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, almost 300 years after Jesus had founded the apostolic church in Jerusalem.

So you just keep feeding on the spiritual food that is offered by the great prostitute of Rome, don't you dare to eat that which she declares to be poisonous. You poor little deceived child.

If the weekly Sabbath, which was the seventh day of the week, was only a shadow of the reality as revealed by Paul, then where do we see the reality of the Great Sabbath which is the "DAY OF THE LORD," to which day, John was spiritually=mentally carried?

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day (A period of one thousand years) in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:02:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 4:21:40 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/23/2015 2:55:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM, Gentorev wrote:
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath,

It's not the Sabbath at all. Who said it was?

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

NOBODY understand that. That's the most ridiculous "interpretation", based solely upon grandiose assumptions, that I've ever heard. What difference does it make "when Adam died"? Is that some kind of joke?

From the Book of Jubilees:

Oh, never mind. Carry on somewhere else.

In the day that you eat of the forbidden fruit, in that day you will die, said the Lord God to Adam who died in that day at the age of 930.

I see that you don't study the Holy Scriptures, but only the very limited canon that was compiled by the universal church that was established by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, almost 300 years after Jesus had founded the apostolic church in Jerusalem.

Oh, that "Book of Jubilees" was REJECTED by the vast majority of the Jews long before Constantine came along. And besides that, neither Constantine nor the Catholic Church determined the canon of the OT.

So you just keep feeding on the spiritual food that is offered by the great prostitute of Rome, don't you dare to eat that which she declares to be poisonous. You poor little deceived child.

So you are trying to cite a book that was not even included in the Jewish Septaugent - a book that no NT author ever cited? Heck, there are ton of such books. I doubt that I'd stake my claims on them.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 9:01:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM, Gentorev wrote:
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath, which as Paul revealed was only a shadow of the reality; the reality is the seventh period of one thousand years from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930.

The Lord's day {{{NOT CONSIDER THE SABBATH DAY}}}WHY?

Acts 2:19-21
19.I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20.The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21.And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

2 Peter 3:9-12
9.The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
10.But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
11.Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives
11.Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives
12.as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

@@@WRONG INTERPRETATION@@@

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

WRONG:

""And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years""

@@@NOT MENTION IN THE BIBLE@@@
I DARE YOU! WHERE YOU CAN FIND IN THE REVELATION "great Sabbath of one thousand years"

yOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE LORD SABBATH...

From the Book of Jubilees: "Adam was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he did not complete the years of this first day; for he died during it."

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
Bendido
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 9:10:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM, Gentorev wrote:
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath, which as Paul revealed was only a shadow of the reality; the reality is the seventh period of one thousand years from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that first day at the age of 930.

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

From the Book of Jubilees: "Adam was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason he did not complete the years of this first day; for he died during it."

I DARE YOU ALSO: WHERE CAN YOU FIND IN THE BIBLE
"Adam was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years;"

VERSE PLEASE:::

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
Gentorev
Posts: 2,890
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 11:48:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 1:02:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 4:21:40 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/23/2015 2:55:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM, Gentorev wrote:
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath,

It's not the Sabbath at all. Who said it was?

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

NOBODY understand that. That's the most ridiculous "interpretation", based solely upon grandiose assumptions, that I've ever heard. What difference does it make "when Adam died"? Is that some kind of joke?

From the Book of Jubilees:

Oh, never mind. Carry on somewhere else.

In the day that you eat of the forbidden fruit, in that day you will die, said the Lord God to Adam who died in that day at the age of 930.

I see that you don't study the Holy Scriptures, but only the very limited canon that was compiled by the universal church that was established by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, almost 300 years after Jesus had founded the apostolic church in Jerusalem.

Oh, that "Book of Jubilees" was REJECTED by the vast majority of the Jews long before Constantine came along. And besides that, neither Constantine nor the Catholic Church determined the canon of the OT.

So you just keep feeding on the spiritual food that is offered by the great prostitute of Rome, don't you dare to eat that which she declares to be poisonous. You poor little deceived child.

So you are trying to cite a book that was not even included in the Jewish Septaugent - a book that no NT author ever cited? Heck, there are ton of such books. I doubt that I'd stake my claims on them.

Annanicole wrote............Oh, that "Book of Jubilees" was REJECTED by the vast majority of the Jews long before Constantine came along. And besides that, neither Constantine nor the Catholic Church determined the canon of the OT.

Gentorev..............The catholic canon was compiled by Jerome in the 4th century. Don"t you know nothing young girl?

Annanicole wrote............So you are trying to cite a book that was not even included in the Jewish Septaugent - a book that no NT author ever cited? Heck, there are ton of such books. I doubt that I'd stake my claims on them.

Gentorev...... in Genesis 11: 12; it is written that the 35 year old Arpachshad became the father of Shelah. Then in 1st Chronicles 1: 18; "Arpachshad was the father of Shelah. These are the only two times in the OT, where the father of Shelah is mentioned. But in the NT, luke 3: 35-36; states that Arpachshad was the father of Kainan, who was the father of Shelah.

Now from where do you suppose that Luke received that information, if not from the book of Jubilees, which reveals in [Chapter 8] 1: "In the twenty-ninth jubilee, in the first week, in the beginning thereof Arpachshad took to himself a wife and her name was Rasu"eja, the daughter of Susan, the daughter of Elam, and she bare him a son in the third year in this week, and he called his name Kainan......... And in the thirtieth jubilee, in the second week, in the first year thereof, Kainan took to himself a wife, and her name was Melka, the daughter of Madai, the son of Japheth, and in the fourth year he begat a son, and called his name Shelah; for he said: "Truly I have been sent."

Did You say something girly?

Peter, Paul and Jude, all quote from the Book of Jubilees and the Books of Enoch the prophet, which books were cherished by the early Christians until the fourth century CE, when, under the bann of such authorities of the universal church of Emperor Constantine, as Hilleary, Jerome and Augustus, they eventually passed out of circulation and were lost for millennia, but now remains one of the oldest mystical documents and is considered by many to have had a critical influence on the New Testament.

The Book of Enoch was held in great reverence by many early christian leaders, including Irenaeus, Origen, Tertullian, and even Jerome, who was later (Under pressure from the church,0 to condemn it as heretical.

The oldest known Jewish work not included in the Bible is the Book of Enoch. This is a complex work, written in the third (or perhaps even the late fourth) century BCE, after the return from the Babylonian Exile and the establishment of the Second Jewish Commonwealth (6th-5th centuries BCE) and before the Maccabean revolt in 172 BCE. The oldest copies of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 12:05:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 11:48:41 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/23/2015 1:02:08 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 4:21:40 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/23/2015 2:55:45 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/23/2015 2:29:55 AM, Gentorev wrote:
annanicole wrote..........I asked for a passage that teaches a future millennial reign of Christ, not a figurative passage from Revelation which concerns things that were to shortly come to pass 2,000 years ago because the time was at hand way back then. Why drag fulfillment to a time far distant from "shortly come to pass"?

Gentorev.......Revelation 1: 10; "I was in the spirit on the Lord's day."

The Lord's day is the Sabbath, not the weekly Sabbath,

It's not the Sabbath at all. Who said it was?

And John was in the spirit on the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day from the day in which Adam died at the age of 930. He was witnessing that which is to occur on the day of the Lord. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

NOBODY understand that. That's the most ridiculous "interpretation", based solely upon grandiose assumptions, that I've ever heard. What difference does it make "when Adam died"? Is that some kind of joke?

From the Book of Jubilees:

Oh, never mind. Carry on somewhere else.

In the day that you eat of the forbidden fruit, in that day you will die, said the Lord God to Adam who died in that day at the age of 930.

I see that you don't study the Holy Scriptures, but only the very limited canon that was compiled by the universal church that was established by Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, almost 300 years after Jesus had founded the apostolic church in Jerusalem.

Oh, that "Book of Jubilees" was REJECTED by the vast majority of the Jews long before Constantine came along. And besides that, neither Constantine nor the Catholic Church determined the canon of the OT.

So you just keep feeding on the spiritual food that is offered by the great prostitute of Rome, don't you dare to eat that which she declares to be poisonous. You poor little deceived child.

So you are trying to cite a book that was not even included in the Jewish Septaugent - a book that no NT author ever cited? Heck, there are ton of such books. I doubt that I'd stake my claims on them.

Annanicole wrote............Oh, that "Book of Jubilees" was REJECTED by the vast majority of the Jews long before Constantine came along. And besides that, neither Constantine nor the Catholic Church determined the canon of the OT.

Gentorev..............The catholic canon was compiled by Jerome in the 4th century. Don"t you know nothing young girl?

So? It doesn't matter. Even the Jews had long since rejected the Book of Jubilees. NT writers never cited it. It stands forth as rejected.

Annanicole wrote............So you are trying to cite a book that was not even included in the Jewish Septaugent - a book that no NT author ever cited? Heck, there are ton of such books. I doubt that I'd stake my claims on them.

Gentorev...... in Genesis 11: 12; it is written that the 35 year old Arpachshad became the father of Shelah. Then in 1st Chronicles 1: 18; "Arpachshad was the father of Shelah. These are the only two times in the OT, where the father of Shelah is mentioned. But in the NT, luke 3: 35-36; states that Arpachshad was the father of Kainan, who was the father of Shelah.

Now from where do you suppose that Luke received that information, if not from the book of Jubilees, which reveals in [Chapter 8] 1: "In the twenty-ninth jubilee, in the first week, in the beginning thereof Arpachshad took to himself a wife and her name was Rasu"eja, the daughter of Susan, the daughter of Elam, and she bare him a son in the third year in this week, and he called his name Kainan......... And in the thirtieth jubilee, in the second week, in the first year thereof, Kainan took to himself a wife, and her name was Melka, the daughter of Madai, the son of Japheth, and in the fourth year he begat a son, and called his name Shelah; for he said: "Truly I have been sent."

Did You say something girly?

So you've concluded that the writer of Luke obtained his information from the Book of Jubilees? The writer of Luke was inspired by God and thus not dependent upon a work that had long since been rejected.

Peter, Paul and Jude, all quote from the Book of Jubilees and the Books of Enoch the prophet, which books were cherished by the early Christians until the fourth century CE,

The Jews had already rejected the book, dude. I can "cherish" the book, as with other apocryphal works, without considering it canonical. And Peter, Paul and Jude do not cite the book.

when, under the bann of such authorities of the universal church of Emperor Constantine, as Hilleary, Jerome and Augustus, they eventually passed out of circulation and were lost for millennia, but now remains one of the oldest mystical documents and is considered by many to have had a critical influence on the New Testament.

Pffffffffft @ "critical influence"

The Book of Enoch was held in great reverence by many early christian leaders, including Irenaeus, Origen, Tertullian, and even Jerome, who was later (Under pressure from the church,0 to condemn it as heretical.

The oldest known Jewish work not included in the Bible is the Book of Enoch. This is a complex work, written in the third (or perhaps even the late fourth) century BCE, after the return from the Babylonian Exile and the establishment of the Second Jewish Commonwealth (6th-5th centuries BCE) and before the Maccabean revolt in 172 BCE. The oldest copies of the Book of Enoch, dating from the third century BCE, were discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls

Among the Dead Sea Scrolls were a number of manuscripts of the Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha, including ten manuscripts of the Book of Enoch in the original Aramaic (until then copies were extant only in an Ethiopic translation of a Greek translation of a Semitic original), which were vital to answering many questions about its origins. Dating of the manuscripts by their script shows that certain parts of Enoch are at least as old as the third century BCE.

Yep, and they possessed the Book of Jubilees at the time they translated the Septuagent. I notice that it is left out.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."