Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Ask an alien

dee-em
Posts: 6,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 1:40:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do face huggers sometimes stay on for hours (Alien), and other times stay on for mere minutes (Alien vs Predator)?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
dee-em
Posts: 6,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 7:24:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 1:40:21 PM, Ragnar wrote:
Why do face huggers sometimes stay on for hours (Alien), and other times stay on for mere minutes (Alien vs Predator)?

It depends on how devout the prayer of the birth queen has been to the Holy Mother. Sometimes She answers prayers and sometimes She doesn't. She works in mysterious ways.

Some atheist aliens amongst us (they are rare) suggest more natural explanations like how much the host organism has eaten prior to insemination or how ready the face-hugger is to lay its chest-burster. We laugh at these blasphemers though. Sometimes we burn them in a bonfire for entertainment.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 8:17:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1. Why do aliens eat people? I mean unless your body is made of the same proteins and amino acids our bodies are made of, I don't see how eating us could nourish you. And it doesn't seem likely that you'd be made of the same stuff.

2. What is the chemical composition of your blood?

3. How do you guys shower? I mean, do you use soap? Wouldn't soap neutralize your blood?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
dee-em
Posts: 6,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 8:46:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 8:17:49 PM, philochristos wrote:
1. Why do aliens eat people? I mean unless your body is made of the same proteins and amino acids our bodies are made of, I don't see how eating us could nourish you. And it doesn't seem likely that you'd be made of the same stuff.

We are far superior organisms to you fleshy, watery humans. We have the ability to break down any kind of bio-mass into nutrients which we can absorb.

2. What is the chemical composition of your blood?

We're monsters, not scientists! It's a very strong acid. That's all you need to know.

3. How do you guys shower? I mean, do you use soap? Wouldn't soap neutralize your blood?

Soap doesn't get through our hard outer shell, silly. No more than soap neutralizes your watery blood through your flabby skin. Dumb humans. Lol.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 9:28:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.

You're an Alien?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 9:41:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 9:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.

You're an Alien?

EE: Seems a good choice of the many choices available these daze.......
I'm a avid older movie watcher and have watched all the Alien movies and other movies that Sigourney Weaver has been in. I Learn many things from watching and listening to recorded media. I have a vast assortment available.

I just put in a VHS tape movie called Soul Food. I enjoy the different cultures and the ones that have goof food are always a tasty choice.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 9:55:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 9:41:51 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/21/2015 9:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.

You're an Alien?

EE: Seems a good choice of the many choices available these daze.......
I'm a avid older movie watcher and have watched all the Alien movies and other movies that Sigourney Weaver has been in. I Learn many things from watching and listening to recorded media. I have a vast assortment available.

I just put in a VHS tape movie called Soul Food. I enjoy the different cultures and the ones that have goof food are always a tasty choice.

I'm going to take that as a yes!
*Lifts boulder*
Where is Lambda so I can kill her?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
dee-em
Posts: 6,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 11:36:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 9:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.

You're an Alien?

It's complicated.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:28:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do humans taste like? And which humans taste best?
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 5:49:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/21/2015 9:41:51 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/21/2015 9:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.

You're an Alien?

EE: Seems a good choice of the many choices available these daze.......
I'm a avid older movie watcher and have watched all the Alien movies and other movies that Sigourney Weaver has been in. I Learn many things from watching and listening to recorded media. I have a vast assortment available.

I just put in a VHS tape movie called Soul Food. I enjoy the different cultures and the ones that have goof food are always a tasty choice.

It seems that humans and their alien friends all enjoy that GOOF food since it is always on the buffet.
GOOF food for GOOFY characters.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:45:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/22/2015 5:49:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/21/2015 9:41:51 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/21/2015 9:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.

You're an Alien?

EE: Seems a good choice of the many choices available these daze.......
I'm a avid older movie watcher and have watched all the Alien movies and other movies that Sigourney Weaver has been in. I Learn many things from watching and listening to recorded media. I have a vast assortment available.

I just put in a VHS tape movie called Soul Food. I enjoy the different cultures and the ones that have goof food are always a tasty choice.

It seems that humans and their alien friends all enjoy that GOOF food since it is always on the buffet.
GOOF food for GOOFY characters.

EE: I actually did find the OPs alien concept interesting as I understand good science fiction. I have always enjoyed the sci-fi genera of entertainment.

Religion and science go hand in hand.

If a person is going to make up a new religion, just as well be a trendy one.

I always liked my make believe and pretend religion:

Thought it up years ago

the Church of Cadillac

I have many old vehicles out in the woods.

the doctrine is easy
no other members or followers
and you just go about your day/daze as if you were a strange visitor from another planet.

YES I have "special powers"
the limited power of invisibility.
I can move semi-super fast.
I can leap reasonable distances when required
and I have A LOT of cool TOYS....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 8:46:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/22/2015 6:45:47 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/22/2015 5:49:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/21/2015 9:41:51 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/21/2015 9:28:22 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 2/21/2015 8:56:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
Ever wonder why aliens believe what they do? I would be happy to help! And if I don't immediately know the answer, Sigourney Weaver will find it for me. :)

Btw, our god is a trinity like your Christians. The Mother, the egg and the face-hugger all combined into one divine being.

You're an Alien?

EE: Seems a good choice of the many choices available these daze.......
I'm a avid older movie watcher and have watched all the Alien movies and other movies that Sigourney Weaver has been in. I Learn many things from watching and listening to recorded media. I have a vast assortment available.

I just put in a VHS tape movie called Soul Food. I enjoy the different cultures and the ones that have goof food are always a tasty choice.

It seems that humans and their alien friends all enjoy that GOOF food since it is always on the buffet.
GOOF food for GOOFY characters.

EE: I actually did find the OPs alien concept interesting as I understand good science fiction. I have always enjoyed the sci-fi genera of entertainment.

Religion and science go hand in hand.

If a person is going to make up a new religion, just as well be a trendy one.

I always liked my make believe and pretend religion:

Thought it up years ago

the Church of Cadillac

I have many old vehicles out in the woods.

the doctrine is easy
no other members or followers
and you just go about your day/daze as if you were a strange visitor from another planet.

YES I have "special powers"
the limited power of invisibility.
I can move semi-super fast.
I can leap reasonable distances when required
and I have A LOT of cool TOYS....

You are definitely overly wonderful and then some. A superhero who hides behind a secret identity so as not to attract any unwanted attention.
dee-em
Posts: 6,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:02:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/22/2015 11:28:17 AM, Ragnar wrote:
What do humans taste like? And which humans taste best?

They taste a bit like a cross between chicken and pork (yes, I've tried both). I prefer the younger humans. More tender.