Jump to topic:

Ask a little child

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 8:52:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why? Because a little child will lead them. The bible tells me so.

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

All you wolves, lambs leopards, kids, calves, lions, fatties etc. gather together where you smell the tasty treats so the little child who has them can teach you how to play follow the leader.

If you do as you are told you will get a treat.

I have been chosen as the little child because the invisible vibrations within me chose me myself and I to play that role.

Let the animal training begin.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:37:44 AM
In 2003 at Easter in Nazareth, Israel, Israeli Scouts, children were put at the head of the annual Easter Procession through Nazareth. Paxcalibur, the Sword of Peace and Sign of the Messiah and I were placed behind them and in front of the Melkite Catholic and Greek Orthodox priests. Behind them were over 500 Nazarean Christians. At the end of the Procession in the courtyard of the Church of St. John, Saif al Salam, the Sword of Peace was honored in song by these same 500+ Nazarean Palestinian Arabic speaking Christians. It takes a Jewish prophesy bearer to bear true spiritual witness for God. There are lot's of pretenders out there stroking their egos but nothing happens except sometimes bad things as Gentiles weren't called for point duty for God Most High and the Messiah.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:48:26 AM
At 2/22/2015 7:37:44 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
In 2003 at Easter in Nazareth, Israel, Israeli Scouts, children were put at the head of the annual Easter Procession through Nazareth. Paxcalibur, the Sword of Peace and Sign of the Messiah and I were placed behind them and in front of the Melkite Catholic and Greek Orthodox priests. Behind them were over 500 Nazarean Christians. At the end of the Procession in the courtyard of the Church of St. John, Saif al Salam, the Sword of Peace was honored in song by these same 500+ Nazarean Palestinian Arabic speaking Christians. It takes a Jewish prophesy bearer to bear true spiritual witness for God. There are lot's of pretenders out there stroking their egos but nothing happens except sometimes bad things as Gentiles weren't called for point duty for God Most High and the Messiah.

'lead' to do what beyond a parade? C'mon man, stop being dishonest with the point in question. Any variety of leadership can be orchestrated and then put children at its head.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 5:32:24 PM

I hope you had fun at your Easter procession with your religious rituals.
Did you hand out Easter eggs too?
Did anyone dress up as Easter Bunny?

It takes a true actor to act any part. The best actors really get into the character they are playing and convince themselves and their audience that they really are that character.

The bad actors are just ridiculously unbelievable but can still be entertaining in an amusing way.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 5:35:17 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:48:26 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

'lead' to do what beyond a parade? C'mon man, stop being dishonest with the point in question. Any variety of leadership can be orchestrated and then put children at its head.

As he said "There are lot's of pretenders out there stroking their egos "
His procession was a procession of pretenders stroking each others egos.
It is one of their religious rituals to parade their own importance.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 8:48:45 PM
Question.... Little child, does Santa Exist?

Answer from a 4 year old... YES

Question.. How do you know?

Answer... He brings me presents on Xmas day.

Childs question to adults.... Does God exist?

Christian answer... YES.

Atheist answer ... NO.

Childs question... How do you know?

Christian answer... He gives us many gifts throughout our lives.

Atheist answer ... I have no evidence of his existence.

Question to child... Does God exist?

Answer... Maybe and maybe not.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:27:23 PM
At 2/27/2015 8:48:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Christian answer... YES.

Atheist answer ... NO.

Little children believe this world is real, also. We saints know it's not.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:44:25 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:27:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Christian answer... YES.

Atheist answer ... NO.

We all understand that nothing is real to you Brad. You live in a dream of your own making. You live in the illusions of your own mind which creates invisible vibrations which lead you astray.
You don't know the difference between fantasy and reality.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:48:31 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:44:25 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 9:27:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Christian answer... YES.

Atheist answer ... NO.

We all understand that nothing is real to you Brad. You live in a dream of your own making. You live in the illusions of your own mind which creates invisible vibrations which lead you astray.

You constantly talk about Life but you have no idea how it was created or formed for us to experience it.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:01:53 PM
Skyangel is an egotist and a jealous woman like her critic anna, both of these women trying desperately to come off as religious authorities when they are just highly opinionated people who can't stand others having real spiritual lives, provable ones at that, hundreds of witnesses, religious artifacts created and honored, whole new theologies written with visions and revelations in spiritual motion, while Skyangle and anna can only post comments on religious forums and argue with other commenters.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:04:31 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:01:53 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Skyangel is an egotist and a jealous woman like her critic anna, both of these women trying desperately to come off as religious authorities when they are just highly opinionated people who can't stand others having real spiritual lives, provable ones at that, hundreds of witnesses, religious artifacts created and honored, whole new theologies written with visions and revelations in spiritual motion, while Skyangle and anna can only post comments on religious forums and argue with other commenters.

Who are you in God's Eternal Life program?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:06:51 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:48:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You constantly talk about Life but you have no idea how it was created or formed for us to experience it.

Sure I do Brad but you refuse to listen to me. That is why you cannot hear me or understand what I am saying to you.

I have an idea that you believe life was created by an invisible creator as invisible vibrations in his mind and those vibrations are just illusions which can see themselves but are not real. You were chosen to teach the illusions who think they are real, that they are just illusions. That is why you sound like a broken record who is programmed to say " Nothing is real... Everything is just a dream in the mind of an invisible creator."

You cannot say anything else or think anything else because you have not been programmed to be capable of such magnificent feats as thinking for yourself and questioning your own illusions.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:08:09 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:01:53 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

I am a mirror in which you see your own reflection.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:22:06 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:06:51 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 9:48:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Sure I do Brad but you refuse to listen to me. That is why you cannot hear me or understand what I am saying to you.

I have an idea that you believe life was created by an invisible creator as invisible vibrations in his mind and those vibrations are just illusions which can see themselves but are not real. You were chosen to teach the illusions who think they are real, that they are just illusions. That is why you sound like a broken record who is programmed to say " Nothing is real... Everything is just a dream in the mind of an invisible creator."

You cannot say anything else or think anything else because you have not been programmed to be capable of such magnificent feats as thinking for yourself and questioning your own illusions.

No one thinks for himself. That's an illusion that has confused man from the very beginning. All the philosophers of this world tried to explain what they observed and received in their minds but none of them knew our Creator like us saints and prophets did. All our thoughts were created by our Creator and very well planned to give us the illusion of Life. He has given you thoughts through His program called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which are the thoughts that give us a make-believe world to experience from each created being's perspective. The thoughts that we saints receive come from the tree of Life that lets us know about the strong delusion ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) that this world makes man believe in.

You steal words from the Bible to use for your Life talks without understanding anything in the prophecies. All the prophecies came from the mind ( thoughts of God, known as the Tree of Life ) of our Creator where we all exist as His characters. I happen to be His voice who possesses ALL His knowledge. Everything I write and speak can be backed up with the prophecies. Everything you write and speak can be proved to be lies by the prophecies. Since you don't believe in a Creator or His prophecies, you will die without knowing how you were created.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:08:14 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:22:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

No one thinks for himself. That's an illusion that has confused man from the very beginning. All the philosophers of this world tried to explain what they observed and received in their minds but none of them knew our Creator like us saints and prophets did. All our thoughts were created by our Creator and very well planned to give us the illusion of Life. He has given you thoughts through His program called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which are the thoughts that give us a make-believe world to experience from each created being's perspective. The thoughts that we saints receive come from the tree of Life that lets us know about the strong delusion ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ) that this world makes man believe in.

Obviously YOU do not think for yourself Brad. Your own illusions tell you what to say and do.
At least you were given an illusion of Life even if you never got the REAL DEAL.
To some people an illusion of life is better than no life at all. Others think no life at all would be better than an illusion of a life.
Personally I prefer the REALITY of LIFE than the illusion of one.
Thoughts come from LIFE in general. Call it a tree of Life if you wish but it is still LIFE and includes all past present and future life.
The knowledge of good and evil is in the tree of Life. You cannot KNOW anything if you are never ALIVE in REALITY. You need to LIVE to KNOW anything at all. The dead KNOW NOTHING.
I KNOW your illusions and delusions are leading you astray.

You steal words from the Bible to use for your Life talks without understanding anything in the prophecies. All the prophecies came from the mind ( thoughts of God, known as the Tree of Life ) of our Creator where we all exist as His characters. I happen to be His voice who possesses ALL His knowledge. Everything I write and speak can be backed up with the prophecies. Everything you write and speak can be proved to be lies by the prophecies. Since you don't believe in a Creator or His prophecies, you will die without knowing how you were created.

If the thoughts of God are also know to you as the TREE OF LIFE, you should also KNOW that the Tree of LIFE represents ALL LIFE in REALITY. If you do not KNOW that then you know NOTHING Brad.
You happen to be the voice of illusions. You preach nothing but illusions.
You are the voice of dreams who preaches the TREE of LIFE is a dream and an illusion.
Everything anyone speaks and writes can be backed up by prophecies. It all depends on how you interpret the prophecies. All people want to believe only their interpretation is the correct one.
They all delude themselves the same as you do Brad.

You are in error about me not believing in a Creator. LIFE, also known as the Tree of Life is the Creator of all things including REALITY and FANTASY, TRUTH and LIES, LIGHT and DARKNESS and all other opposites you can ever think of.
The prophecies of LIFE are easy to understand when you understand the CYCLES of LIFE where the end is the same as the beginning and the cycles simply repeat themselves. There is NO NEW THING under the sun.

The FACT of LIFE is that all living things die regardless of whether they ever know how they were created or not. Knowing that information or not knowing it makes no difference to anyone. They all die regardless of what they know and don't know.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:30:17 PM
At 2/27/2015 11:08:14 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:22:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Obviously YOU do not think for yourself Brad. Your own illusions tell you what to say and do.
At least you were given an illusion of Life even if you never got the REAL DEAL.
To some people an illusion of life is better than no life at all. Others think no life at all would be better than an illusion of a life.
Thoughts come from LIFE in general. Call it a tree of Life if you wish but it is still LIFE and includes all past present and future life.
The knowledge of good and evil is in the tree of Life. You cannot KNOW anything if you are never ALIVE in REALITY. You need to LIVE to KNOW anything at all. The dead KNOW NOTHING.

Death is not something that's real. When God's people wake up in their new bodies in Paradise, they will NOT know that a first age existed because they won't remember anything from the first age. We saints learn about how we'll live in Paradise and know that we'll be the first people to be used by our Creator to experience His new illusions that have to be named to form a new spoken language for His people to communicate to each other. We will all have separate dream experiences that will we share with each other but we have to have a new spoken language to be able to share these stories with.

Zephaniah 3:
8: "Therefore wait for me," says the LORD, "for the day when I arise as a witness. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all the heat of my anger; for in the fire of my jealous wrath all the earth shall be consumed.
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

If the thoughts of God are also know to you as the TREE OF LIFE, you should also KNOW that the Tree of LIFE represents ALL LIFE in REALITY. If you do not KNOW that then you know NOTHING Brad.
You are the voice of dreams who preaches the TREE of LIFE is a dream and an illusion.
Everything anyone speaks and writes can be backed up by prophecies. It all depends on how you interpret the prophecies. All people want to believe only their interpretation is the correct one.

You are in error about me not believing in a Creator. LIFE, also known as the Tree of Life is the Creator of all things including REALITY and FANTASY, TRUTH and LIES, LIGHT and DARKNESS and all other opposites you can ever think of.
The prophecies of LIFE are easy to understand when you understand the CYCLES of LIFE where the end is the same as the beginning and the cycles simply repeat themselves. There is NO NEW THING under the sun.

The Tree of LIfe is NOT the Creator. The Tree of Life is God's thoughts converted to invisible vibrations, which is His computing language to form illusions ( visible objects ) from. You can't understand any of the prophecies because you do not know the difference between the invisible and the visible. You observe the visible believing that's all there is and this is true for most of God's people in this first age. That's because they do NOT believe we're experiencing a dream.

The FACT of LIFE is that all living things die regardless of whether they ever know how they were created or not. Knowing that information or not knowing it makes no difference to anyone. They all die regardless of what they know and don't know.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:32:31 AM
Skyangle: "There is NO NEW THING under the sun."

Your cut-n-paste ideology is flat out wrong: Show us where Paxcalibur, the Sword of Peace existed anywhere under the sun before being made in 2003. Show us where anyone under the sun predicted the arrival of White Buffalo Calf Woman coming as Josephine bearing the Spirit of Christ. Show us where Josephine is reported anywhere under the sun before 1984 with my daughter's first Vision of Her and then mine in 1998. Show how this jives with "there';s no new thing under the sun" when these are both new things never before seen in history. Stop lying to yourself for ego protection, Skyangle. You really are a spiritual dunce who makes utterly false statements like you did above spouting the usual cliche of atheist cynics without visionary experience, or in your case, atheist cynics who believe themselves spiritually conscious but never seem able to see Spirit, only Material World events, like you do, and then claim there are no Spiritual events, they are all natural ones made into fables and thus you become the atheist liar about reality.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:25:39 PM
At 2/27/2015 11:30:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Death is not something that's real. When God's people wake up in their new bodies in Paradise, they will NOT know that a first age existed because they won't remember anything from the first age. We saints learn about how we'll live in Paradise and know that we'll be the first people to be used by our Creator to experience His new illusions that have to be named to form a new spoken language for His people to communicate to each other. We will all have separate dream experiences that will we share with each other but we have to have a new spoken language to be able to share these stories with.

Listen carefully Brad. There are two aspects to Life. There is the very REAL aspect and there is the Imaginary or Fantasy aspect. Both of those aspects exist. Obviously you do not wish to face the aspect of REALITY. That is why you seem to convince yourself that nothing is REAL. However you are mistaken. You are deceiving yourself.
Death is as real as LIFE. It is part of REAL Life whether you wish to accept it and believe it or not.
However, feel free to live in your FANTASIES as long as you like and DREAM your illusion of a life away.
If you do not wake up to yourself in this life, I doubt you will ever wake up after you die. You will remain deluded forever.
You seem to think you go from one illusion in this age to another in the next age and never get to live in REALITY.
Why are you so afraid of facing REALITY?

The Tree of LIfe is NOT the Creator. The Tree of Life is God's thoughts converted to invisible vibrations, which is His computing language to form illusions ( visible objects ) from. You can't understand any of the prophecies because you do not know the difference between the invisible and the visible. You observe the visible believing that's all there is and this is true for most of God's people in this first age. That's because they do NOT believe we're experiencing a dream.

Life CREATES Life in REALITY Brad. The process is perfectly observable. However you are free to believe any fairy tales you prefer to believe since you obviously do not wish to face REALITY and TRUTH. Dream on Brad. Be free to experience your dream as long as you wish to remain asleep.
You can't understand anything I am saying because you were chosen to be deluded and reject reality as you DREAM you life away.
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and have no clue what I believe because you make absolutely no effort to understand it.
Visible and invisible things both exist. Reality and Fantasy both exist.
You obviously don't known the difference between them since you are living in your own illusions and want to believe that is all there is.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:28:19 PM
At 2/28/2015 4:25:39 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:30:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Listen carefully Brad. There are two aspects to Life. There is the very REAL aspect and there is the Imaginary or Fantasy aspect. Both of those aspects exist. Obviously you do not wish to face the aspect of REALITY. That is why you seem to convince yourself that nothing is REAL. However you are mistaken. You are deceiving yourself.
Death is as real as LIFE. It is part of REAL Life whether you wish to accept it and believe it or not.
However, feel free to live in your FANTASIES as long as you like and DREAM your illusion of a life away.
If you do not wake up to yourself in this life, I doubt you will ever wake up after you die. You will remain deluded forever.
You seem to think you go from one illusion in this age to another in the next age and never get to live in REALITY.
Why are you so afraid of facing REALITY?

Life CREATES Life in REALITY Brad. The process is perfectly observable. However you are free to believe any fairy tales you prefer to believe since you obviously do not wish to face REALITY and TRUTH. Dream on Brad. Be free to experience your dream as long as you wish to remain asleep.
You can't understand anything I am saying because you were chosen to be deluded and reject reality as you DREAM you life away.
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and have no clue what I believe because you make absolutely no effort to understand it.
You obviously don't known the difference between them since you are living in your own illusions and want to believe that is all there is.

Why are you trying to teach your Creator about Life? I was the one who created EVERYTHING visible and invisible.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:48:23 PM
At 2/28/2015 4:28:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/28/2015 4:25:39 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Why are you trying to teach your Creator about Life? I was the one who created EVERYTHING visible and invisible.

Because YOU obviously do not have a clue. If you did you would understand that LIFE has two aspects. One is REALITY and the other FANTASY.
YOU are lost in your own Fantasy and deceived by your own illusions.
LIFE creates LIFE constantly. It also destroys life constantly. That is an observable REALITY.
If it is NOT REAL to you then why don't you make it real instead of living in your own DREAMS and IMAGINATIONS?
WHY don't YOU make YOURSELF APPEAR VISIBLE and REAL instead of making your thoughts appear REAL while you make yourself invisible? WHO are you trying to FOOL as you HIDE behind your own thoughts? Are you trying to fool yourself with your own imaginations or are you trying to fool your own imaginations with other imaginations?
YOU are obviously ONE CONFUSED PUPPY.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:20:53 PM
Just have to laugh at two totally irrational believers, one confusing God with himself and the other confused about the difference between God and Nature. Neither one can defend their beliefs as anything more than personal gnosis and therefore totally invalid as any universally applicable ideology or theology. If your ideology can't move other spiritually then its worthless as universal thought. Neither Skyangle or BOG have been able to have their personal gnosis ideas go beyond their own brains or show us the followers of your beliefs?

This is why Jesus told us to pay attention to actual deeds of prophets vs. their words as talk is cheap. Skyangle, BOG, show us where others have taken up your particular beliefs and hold you two in respect as legitimate speakers for God--or in your atheist case, Sky, for Nature as God.