Jump to topic:

Warning!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:27:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Religious leaders are warning that the United States is nearing a day of judgment based on its treatment of the nation of Israel.
What"s more, they say, signs in the heavens are coinciding with what is shaping up to be an unexpectedly controversial address by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on March 3 and a fiercely contested Israeli election weeks later.
Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries warns that "our nation will be judged" based on whether the United States sides with or against the Jewish state.
Biltz believes signs in the heavens and correlations with feast days on the biblical calendar show such a judgment may be coming soon.
"When Netanyahu speaks before Congress on March 3, this is the day before the Fast of Esther when the enemies of Israel, specifically Persia/Iran, had planned to destroy the nation of Israel," he said. "The next day is Purim, which celebrates the day Israel achieved victory over Iran. The timing significance of this is just as important as the timing of the blood moon."
Biltz, author of "Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs," warns that the next blood moon is scheduled to appear over Passover, which begins April 3, just one month after Netanyahu"s speech.
And this will be preceded two weeks earlier by a total solar eclipse on March 20, three days after the Israeli election, and coincides with Nisan, the beginning of the New Year according to the biblical calendar.
Discover God"s fingerprint in the skies and in the times with "Blood Moons," "The Feasts of the Lord" and a 16-month biblical calendar, all bundled together at one, discount price!
Total eclipses don"t take place on any other known planet, point out intelligent-design scientists. They only take place on Earth, the finely tuned planet where life exists that can actually view them. Biltz points out that the Bible says in Genesis that the sun, moon and stars were created specifically as signs for mankind, so His creation would know about the feasts (or appointed times) to have relationship with their Creator.
These prophetic warnings come amid unprecedented tumult in the American-Israeli relationship.
President Barack Obama and other leading Democrats say they will not be attending Netanyahu"s speech, and the White House condemned House Speaker John Boehner"s invitation as a breach of protocol.
Rep. Keith Ellison, the first Muslim elected to Congress, is circulating a letter signed by 22 other House Democrats urging Boehner to delay the speech.
Top staffers in the Obama administration are also heavily involved in the political opposition to Netanyahu, who faces an election on March 17.
"God tells us in Genesis 1:14 that the heavenly bodies were created to serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years," Biltz said. "But the word seasons is better translated as divine appointments, and here we have a solar eclipse and then a blood moon falling on the New Year and Passover respectively " all at a time when the Jewish state is under great persecution. God is trying to tell us something about a divine appointment."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:34:32 AM
I look at the eastern US and I think they are in judgment already! the hand of God is coming off America { Abandonment Judgment }
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:39:15 AM
The Prophet Isaiah: Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.

For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?
Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:41:25 AM
Why don't you find something better and more productive to do with your time than posting your crazy threads?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:47:28 AM
good to see you are still reading my threads> you may learn something! Maybe the Holy Ghost can crack that hard heart of yours . Enjoy
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:53:44 AM
At 2/22/2015 9:47:28 AM, Rant wrote:
good to see you are still reading my threads> you may learn something! Maybe the Holy Ghost can crack that hard heart of yours . Enjoy

I don't read your nonsense anymore, I read the title and the first line and that is it. The HG is as mythical as your 'warnings', lol!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:59:54 AM
4 Ah, sinful nation, a people loaded with guilt, a brood of evildoers, children given to corruption! They have forsaken the LORD; they have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him. 5 Why should you be beaten anymore? Why do you persist in rebellion? Your whole head is injured, your whole heart afflicted. 6 From the sole of your foot to the top of your head there is no soundness-- only wounds and welts and open sores, not cleansed or bandaged or soothed with oil. 7 Your country is desolate, your cities burned with fire; your fields are being stripped by foreigners right before you, laid waste as when overthrown by strangers.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:11:51 AM
Hear the word of the Lord,
you rulers of Sodom;
listen to the instruction of our God,
you people of Gomorrah!

"The multitude of your sacrifices"
what are they to me?" says the Lord.
"I have more than enough of burnt offerings,
of rams and the fat of fattened animals;
I have no pleasure
in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

When you come to appear before me,
who has asked this of you,
this trampling of my courts?

Stop bringing meaningless offerings!
Your incense is detestable to me.
New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations"
I cannot bear your worthless assemblies.

Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
I am weary of bearing them.

When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening.

Your hands are full of blood!

The Abandonment Judgment Enjoy
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 12:26:12 PM
At 2/22/2015 9:27:15 AM, Rant wrote:
Religious leaders are warning ...

Ah, nothing to worry about then.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 12:51:44 PM
I think the Jews in Israel have a right to judge America. With all the Christians in America (80% of Americans are Christians) and America being a superpower, they could not destroy the infidels in Iraq and Afghanistan. Instead, they made them even more powerful. The distortion of the scriptures have weakened America. The Jews should know, they wrote the original text of the bible.
The Jews have been heavily criticized for rejecting Jesus . It is now their turn to criticize Christians for doing so little and being so helpless to defend against the infidels with all their blessings. This might be the moment when Jews reclaim their messiah and God from the Christians.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 1:52:47 PM
Its very intro that America is not in bible prophecy! something happens to it >and not good! Enjoy
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 2:03:09 PM
http://www.wnd.com...

Please cease plagiarizing.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 2:06:24 PM
Please cease plagiarizing.> No. I am bringing to you these issues to your attention! Enjoy
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 2:24:33 PM
At 2/22/2015 1:52:47 PM, Rant wrote:
Its very intro that America is not in bible prophecy! something happens to it >and not good! Enjoy

The Jews do not want to separate the Christians from their faith, They only want to separate the Christians from their money because their faith is worthless. Their faith has not helped them destroy the infidels in Iraq or Afghanistan.
The Jews are warning the Americans they will put America into their prophesies. They created the prophesies in the bible and have not lost that skill. This time it won't be the antichrist Christians will have to fear, It will be antiAmerican sentiments that christians will have to defend against.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 2:46:03 PM
As we watch to news all nations are in some kind of trouble, In bible prophecy only the state of Israel will go into the millenium. Russia, China, America wont be there only the State of Israel will remain , It will go through Jacobs trouble but the one nation on this earth that will remain is Israel. Enjoy> The state of Israel is not going anywhere no matter how the world and satan wants> and that's the kicker! It brings a smile to my face.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 2:49:36 PM
No matter what Obama, Putin, Iran, Isis, China , Pals, or anyone else wants> The state of Israel will remain! Enjoy
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 3:04:28 PM
Nope. Israel is toast already as it is only a matter of time before Israeli Palestinians outnumber Israeli Jews and once that happens (2050 or so) there goes "Israel" unless Israeli Jews are willing to step up their Nazi takeover efforts and start deporting Israeli Palestinians, that step sure as hell to bring all of Europe and even America down against israeli fascist imperialism. So no matter how you slice it, Israel won't be around for future generations. Bible thumpers always forget the real history of Israel which was ancient Israel only existed as an independent nation for less time than America has existed. Foreign powers from Assyria to Greeks, to Romans, to Ottomans, to America, outside powers have always controlled Israel's existence and always will as long as the Holy Land is politically contested.

Canaan will be restored eventually as the Promised Land because no Palestinians in their right mind can accept "Israel" as the name of Palestine and no Israelis can accept the Roman's name for Canaan, "Palestine". Canaan remains neutral and even now Canaan is being used to identify Palestinian businesses and social enterprises. Here is the Canaan Peace Plan that models how Israeli Jews and Palestinian Muslims and Christians can live cooperatively in peace in the Holy Land. Http://biomystic.org...
Larks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 3:20:59 PM
Total eclipses don"t take place on any other known planet, point out intelligent-design scientists. They only take place on Earth, the finely tuned planet where life exists that can actually view them.

Thus proving them and anyone who listens to them idiots to anyone with the intellectual honesty to do a quick fact check on google.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://hubblesite.org...
Fact: In science, an observation repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as "true." Truth in science, however, is never final. What is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.
Law: A descriptive generalization about how some aspect of the natural world behaves under stated circumstances.
Theory: In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 3:26:40 PM
Its very intro about the p83 that is coming. Israel will gain land , and its very intro that the Pm of Israel is calling Jews to come home. I think its gods plan to seed in their minds .once Israel destroys its around enemies there will be a lot of land to fill! The Call has started . Coincidence that all EU is killing Jews and the Pm of Israel is calling them home> p83 war is at hand!Enjoy
Larks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:07:25 PM
At 2/22/2015 3:26:40 PM, Rant wrote:
Its very intro about the p83 that is coming. Israel will gain land , and its very intro that the Pm of Israel is calling Jews to come home. I think its gods plan to seed in their minds .once Israel destroys its around enemies there will be a lot of land to fill! The Call has started . Coincidence that all EU is killing Jews and the Pm of Israel is calling them home> p83 war is at hand!Enjoy

Ah, so you'll just ignore explicit proof that counters your positions. I thought so but didn't want to assume.
Fact: In science, an observation repeatedly confirmed and for all practical purposes is accepted as "true." Truth in science, however, is never final. What is accepted as a fact today may be modified or even discarded tomorrow.
Law: A descriptive generalization about how some aspect of the natural world behaves under stated circumstances.
Theory: In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:25:11 PM
Well >destroy Israel!> Boy they have been trying for some 65 years but they just can not do it! 450 million mus and only 6 million jews . in the area and they lost every war>and big time . Enjoy and you will keep loosing P83>e38 wars are coming!
Larks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:35:04 PM
So ... Rant, would you be willing to put your money where your mouth is? Put a nice hard limit on the apocolypse. "If judgement does not occur before X, I will accept that my sources were wrong and doubt their validity in the future"?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:37:09 PM
Im sitting with popcorn waiting!> its done deal no matter what Berry and Iran says! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:40:36 PM
Its very Intro that people can not connect the dots!. but for bible prophecy is foolish to them! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:42:52 PM
But they sure as hell can see America in decline and the bear is on the move and china is a power house and on and on >but they can not see!> Eu will go to 10.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:14:01 PM
At 2/22/2015 2:46:03 PM, Rant wrote:
As we watch to news all nations are in some kind of trouble, In bible prophecy only the state of Israel will go into the millenium. Russia, China, America wont be there only the State of Israel will remain , It will go through Jacobs trouble but the one nation on this earth that will remain is Israel. Enjoy> The state of Israel is not going anywhere no matter how the world and satan wants> and that's the kicker! It brings a smile to my face.

Show us where China, Russia and America are mentioned in bible prophecy.
You do realise I hope that your much vaunted prophets claim that armageddon will be fought with swords and spears.
As prophets I think they would make great ditchdiggers.