Jump to topic:

I wrote an atheist argument generator.

JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 4:57:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wrote a program which generated pro-atheist rants--not the arguments made by atheists who want to debate, but rather atheist trolls. Here's the results that I got from the program.

I feel sorry for you since you were indoctrinated into believing in a imaginary friend by your parents. Your mammey should take away your internet and you should get out of your basement you NOLIFE RELIGOS TROLL! You have the burden of proof to prove that your imaginary friend is more than just another fairy tale, and GET OUT OF YOURE BASEMENT! Atheism is not a religion; instead, it is based on something called REALITY which the imaginarey friend worshippers cant grasp! The book that your imaginary friend SUPPOSEDLY made is fulle of stories of rape, murder, genocide, and baby killing. That book is full of inconsistencies and uncientific claims. You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that you have the burden of proof to prove your imaginary friend to be real, and that YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME A SINGLE PIECE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. Oh look! IT's a theist LITTLE KID trying to communicate!! HOW CUET. Try to get an EDUCATION instead of making dumb forum posts! USEING THE WORD ATHEIST IS JUST LIKE USING THE WORD A-SANTA-CLAUS-IST. Your beliefs are rectum-derived and you are a sub-human religous troll who probably thinks that 2 + 2 = 5.In conclusion: YOUR BELIEFS ARE PARENT NONESENSE.

The book that your imaginary friend SUPPOSEDLY made is fulle of stories of rape, murder, genocide, and baby killing. That book is full of inconsistencies and uncientific claims. You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that you have the burden of proof to prove your imaginary friend to be real, and that YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME A SINGLE PIECE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. As you can see, your religion is PATENT drivel. I can't understand how people believe in you insane drivel. Your beliefs are PATENT nonesense and YOU dont deserve to have the right to belief them.Atheism is based on REALITY, while your religion is a CHILDISH FANTASY FAIRY TALE. You only belief in your religion becase YOU are CHILDISH. YOU don't know why you believe in your religion, bevause YOU have been indoctrinated into doing so. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! Your mammey should take away your internet and you should get out of your basement you NOLIFE RELIGOS TROLL! This is the crux of POES LAW. You're arguments are regilucous to the est degree.. This website needs to make people take IQ exams, so that I don't have to listen to peopel like YOU!!! Prove you imaginarey friend to be real before you TRY TO PROSLEYTIZE you SUBHUMAN RELIGOUS TROLL. I hate it wen religiounious people do thjat. You have burden of proof.

Your brain is made of yougurt! This website needs to require IQ exams in order for people to join so we don't have to listen to SUBHUMAN NONPERSONS like YOU! Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! As you can see, your religion is PATENT drivel. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! I can't understand how people believe in you insane drivel. Your beliefs are PATENT nonesense and YOU dont deserve to have the right to belief them.GO BACK TO SCHOOL! Only dumb people believe in that insane drivel. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! Your invisible pink unicorn-esque drivel is definitely true! BWAHAHA! Yeah, go to school and learn the burden of proof before TRYING TO PROSLEYTIZE ABOUY TOUR FAREY TAIL. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove.

YOU don't know why you believe in your religion, bevause YOU have been indoctrinated into doing so. Your brain is made of yougurt! This website needs to require IQ exams in order for people to join so we don't have to listen to SUBHUMAN NONPERSONS like YOU! Your invisible pink unicorn-esque drivel is definitely true! BWAHAHA! Yeah, go to school and learn the burden of proof before TRYING TO PROSLEYTIZE ABOUY TOUR FAREY TAIL. Atheism is based on REALITY, while your religion is a CHILDISH FANTASY FAIRY TALE. You only belief in your religion becase YOU are CHILDISH. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! I bet that your yoghurt brain can't comprehend the fact that YOU have the burden of proof, and I do not have the burden of rebuttal. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. Oh look! IT's a theist LITTLE KID trying to communicate!! HOW CUET. Try to get an EDUCATION instead of making dumb forum posts! YOU insane drivel is JUTS LIKE imaginarey pink unicom. We came here by LUCK not pink unicorn or something. As you can see, your religion is PATENT drivel.

I feel sorry for you since you were indoctrinated into believing in a imaginary friend by your parents. This website needs to make people take IQ exams, so that I don't have to listen to peopel like YOU!!! Your invisible pink unicorn-esque drivel is definitely true! BWAHAHA! Yeah, go to school and learn the burden of proof before TRYING TO PROSLEYTIZE ABOUY TOUR FAREY TAIL. See outside your fantasies and fairy tales, and get back into a unicornless version of the world referred to as REALITY; none of your dumb fairy tales stang up aganst reality and science! Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that you have the burden of proof to prove your imaginary friend to be real, and that YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME A SINGLE PIECE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. This is the crux of POES LAW. You're arguments are regilucous to the est degree.. GO BACK TO SCHOOL! Only dumb people believe in that insane drivel. I can't understand how people believe in you insane drivel. Your beliefs are PATENT nonesense and YOU dont deserve to have the right to belief them.In conclusion: YOUR BELIEFS ARE PARENT NONESENSE.

Your mammey must have indoctrinated you into believing in an imaginary friend wihtout evidence, and I feel sorry for you because your IQ is akin to that of a rock! Your brain is made of yougurt! This website needs to require IQ exams in order for people to join so we don't have to listen to SUBHUMAN NONPERSONS like YOU! Prove you imaginarey friend to be real before you TRY TO PROSLEYTIZE you SUBHUMAN RELIGOUS TROLL. I hate it wen religiounious people do thjat. You have burden of proof. Atheism is not a religion; instead..........
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 5:38:32 PM
At 2/22/2015 4:57:30 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
I wrote a program which generated pro-atheist rants--not the arguments made by atheists who want to debate, but rather atheist trolls. Here's the results that I got from the program.

Now be fair and write a set of Christian rants to balance it all out.
Otherwise you will appear to be biased.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 11:39:06 AM

I feel sorry for you since you were indoctrinated into believing in a imaginary friend by your parents. Your mammey should take away your internet and you should get out of your basement you NOLIFE RELIGOS TROLL! You have the burden of proof to prove that your imaginary friend is more than just another fairy tale, and GET OUT OF YOURE BASEMENT! Atheism is not a religion; instead, it is based on something called REALITY which the imaginarey friend worshippers cant grasp! The book that your imaginary friend SUPPOSEDLY made is fulle of stories of rape, murder, genocide, and baby killing. That book is full of inconsistencies and uncientific claims. You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that you have the burden of proof to prove your imaginary friend to be real, and that YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME A SINGLE PIECE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. Oh look! IT's a theist LITTLE KID trying to communicate!! HOW CUET. Try to get an EDUCATION instead of making dumb forum posts! USEING THE WORD ATHEIST IS JUST LIKE USING THE WORD A-SANTA-CLAUS-IST. Your beliefs are rectum-derived and you are a sub-human religous troll who probably thinks that 2 + 2 = 5.In conclusion: YOUR BELIEFS ARE PARENT NONESENSE.

The book that your imaginary friend SUPPOSEDLY made is fulle of stories of rape, murder, genocide, and baby killing. That book is full of inconsistencies and uncientific claims. You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that you have the burden of proof to prove your imaginary friend to be real, and that YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME A SINGLE PIECE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. As you can see, your religion is PATENT drivel. I can't understand how people believe in you insane drivel. Your beliefs are PATENT nonesense and YOU dont deserve to have the right to belief them.Atheism is based on REALITY, while your religion is a CHILDISH FANTASY FAIRY TALE. You only belief in your religion becase YOU are CHILDISH. YOU don't know why you believe in your religion, bevause YOU have been indoctrinated into doing so. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! Your mammey should take away your internet and you should get out of your basement you NOLIFE RELIGOS TROLL! This is the crux of POES LAW. You're arguments are regilucous to the est degree.. This website needs to make people take IQ exams, so that I don't have to listen to peopel like YOU!!! Prove you imaginarey friend to be real before you TRY TO PROSLEYTIZE you SUBHUMAN RELIGOUS TROLL. I hate it wen religiounious people do thjat. You have burden of proof.

Your brain is made of yougurt! This website needs to require IQ exams in order for people to join so we don't have to listen to SUBHUMAN NONPERSONS like YOU! Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! As you can see, your religion is PATENT drivel. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! I can't understand how people believe in you insane drivel. Your beliefs are PATENT nonesense and YOU dont deserve to have the right to belief them.GO BACK TO SCHOOL! Only dumb people believe in that insane drivel. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! Your invisible pink unicorn-esque drivel is definitely true! BWAHAHA! Yeah, go to school and learn the burden of proof before TRYING TO PROSLEYTIZE ABOUY TOUR FAREY TAIL. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove.

YOU don't know why you believe in your religion, bevause YOU have been indoctrinated into doing so. Your brain is made of yougurt! This website needs to require IQ exams in order for people to join so we don't have to listen to SUBHUMAN NONPERSONS like YOU! Your invisible pink unicorn-esque drivel is definitely true! BWAHAHA! Yeah, go to school and learn the burden of proof before TRYING TO PROSLEYTIZE ABOUY TOUR FAREY TAIL. Atheism is based on REALITY, while your religion is a CHILDISH FANTASY FAIRY TALE. You only belief in your religion becase YOU are CHILDISH. Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! I bet that your yoghurt brain can't comprehend the fact that YOU have the burden of proof, and I do not have the burden of rebuttal. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. Oh look! IT's a theist LITTLE KID trying to communicate!! HOW CUET. Try to get an EDUCATION instead of making dumb forum posts! YOU insane drivel is JUTS LIKE imaginarey pink unicom. We came here by LUCK not pink unicorn or something. As you can see, your religion is PATENT drivel.

I feel sorry for you since you were indoctrinated into believing in a imaginary friend by your parents. This website needs to make people take IQ exams, so that I don't have to listen to peopel like YOU!!! Your invisible pink unicorn-esque drivel is definitely true! BWAHAHA! Yeah, go to school and learn the burden of proof before TRYING TO PROSLEYTIZE ABOUY TOUR FAREY TAIL. See outside your fantasies and fairy tales, and get back into a unicornless version of the world referred to as REALITY; none of your dumb fairy tales stang up aganst reality and science! Your IMAGINARY FRIEND and the book that he supposedly wrote is full of inconsistancies and factual errors--such as claiming that pi is 3, you INDOCTRINATEd RELIGIOUS TROLL!!! You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that you have the burden of proof to prove your imaginary friend to be real, and that YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME A SINGLE PIECE OF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE. I bet you live in a DARK BASEMENT in the same house as your MOM! Your belief in an imaginary friend is based on rectum-derived fairy tales, which you have the burden to prove. This is the crux of POES LAW. You're arguments are regilucous to the est degree.. GO BACK TO SCHOOL! Only dumb people believe in that insane drivel. I can't understand how people believe in you insane drivel. Your beliefs are PATENT nonesense and YOU dont deserve to have the right to belief them.In conclusion: YOUR BELIEFS ARE PARENT NONESENSE.

lol. Had I read this before reading the title, I still would have known that it was an AI algorithm. It's too smart.

Fail.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:42:04 PM

It looks like you might have run a Markov chain process, JHL. You might be interested to know that this was first done in the 1980s, with a now-infamous program called Mark V Shaney, that used to troll Usenet bulletin boards, especially the net.singles group:

It looks like Reagan is going to say? Ummm... Oh yes, I was looking for. I'm so glad I remembered it. Yeah, what I have wondered if I had committed a crime. Don't eat with your assessment of Reagon and Mondale. Up your nose with a guy from a firm that specifically researches the teen-age market. As a friend of mine would say, "It really doesn't matter"... It looks like Reagan is holding back the arms of the American eating public have changed dramatically, and it got pretty boring after about 300 games.

It's great to see that a joke now 30 years old, is continuing. :)