Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Is Satan blind to a Lot Of Bible Prophecy?

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:21:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
With out the Holy Ghost you can not understand, Only what God Jesus will let him know. Your thoughts. Im sure he read the bible 1 zill but can he understand it all>I think not. If you look at the new world order and new age and all the rest they have a feel but that's it!>very intro and about an anti_christ was always ready but they have come and gone, so I would say with out the Ghost satan has a vail on his face but ready!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 6:37:09 PM
You mean like "stars falling from heaven" or "armageddon being fought with swords and spears" or maybe "all the armies of world packed into a small valley in israel"
Great prophesies there.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:01:14 PM
You mean like "stars falling from heaven> I just luv you people> You just not connect the dots! Its there every day on the news and still you do not see! But see nothing! Will have to do a thread about the book of life!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:17:15 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:01:14 PM, Rant wrote:
You mean like "stars falling from heaven> I just luv you people> You just not connect the dots! Its there every day on the news and still you do not see! But see nothing! Will have to do a thread about the book of life!

How long will it take Alpha Centauri to fall from the skies?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:19:58 AM
At 2/22/2015 6:21:52 PM, Rant wrote:
With out the Holy Ghost you can not understand, Only what God Jesus will let him know. Your thoughts. Im sure he read the bible 1 zill but can he understand it all>I think not. If you look at the new world order and new age and all the rest they have a feel but that's it!>very intro and about an anti_christ was always ready but they have come and gone, so I would say with out the Ghost satan has a vail on his face but ready!

Pardon?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 1:01:49 AM
At 2/23/2015 12:19:58 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/22/2015 6:21:52 PM, Rant wrote:

Pardon?

Get with it, IP. This is what passes as a coherent argument in theistic circles. You know, Holy Ghost ... God Jesus ... bible ... new world order ... anti-Christ ...Satan ... Enjoy!