Jump to topic:

*I can smell the smoke!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:14:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday criticized the international community for negotiating with Iran while taking no steps to curb its sponsorship of global terrorism, as top American and Iranian diplomats attempted to hammer out a deal in Geneva. I can smell the smoke from Elam. Enjoy
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:15:46 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:14:23 PM, Rant wrote:
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday criticized the international community for negotiating with Iran while taking no steps to curb its sponsorship of global terrorism, as top American and Iranian diplomats attempted to hammer out a deal in Geneva. I can smell the smoke from Elam. Enjoy
They be sharpening their spears Jerkamyah.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:21:42 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:19:52 PM, Rant wrote:
So written>so done!> all shall be done . Enjoy
Sword meet thermonuclear device, talk about as dumb as dogsh1t, those prophets were just idiots on shrooms.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:31:17 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:29:28 PM, Rant wrote:
Its very itro where the Bushehr plant is in Elam!> you would like to take a look!
Don't run away from your prophets now. Keep up the idiocy, I'm enjoying as you requested.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:38:11 PM
Many have wondered for years about the exact capabilities of the submarines Germany exports to Israel. Now, experts in Germany and Israel have confirmed that nuclear-tipped missiles have been deployed on the vessels. And the German government has long known about it. Israel is a power and will not be destroyed . satan or the world! Enjoy> ps No one not even America nows what the IDf can do but the bible states a very strong army! Enjoy
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:43:46 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:38:11 PM, Rant wrote:
Many have wondered for years about the exact capabilities of the submarines Germany exports to Israel. Now, experts in Germany and Israel have confirmed that nuclear-tipped missiles have been deployed on the vessels. And the German government has long known about it. Israel is a power and will not be destroyed . satan or the world! Enjoy> ps No one not even America nows what the IDf can do but the bible states a very strong army! Enjoy

The bible states they will use swords and spears, you don't know what you are talking about.
I hope the swords are sharp.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 7:49:27 PM
Literal> Metaphor and Parable> don't put this $hit on me. you must be a little more smarter then that> please. Enjoy
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 8:06:40 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:49:27 PM, Rant wrote:
Literal> Metaphor and Parable> don't put this $hit on me. you must be a little more smarter then that> please. Enjoy
I'm enjoying your discomfort immeasurably.
So which tiny little parts of these prophesies are true?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 8:17:55 PM
At 2/22/2015 7:43:46 PM, bulproof wrote:

The bible states they will use swords and spears, you don't know what you are talking about.

And what would the ignorant atheist know?

Zechariah 14: 12; "And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue will consume away in their mouth."

Methinks it is a much more powerful weapon than swords and spears, that the Lord speaks of here. Soft tissue such as eyes and tongues, dissolving in their sockets, flesh cooked to the bone sliding from the bodies of those who are still standing, etc.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:03:00 PM
Bu. do you think I do this for my health?I'm enjoying your discomfort immeasurably.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:05:49 PM
In the same way, there is joy in the presence of God's angels when even one sinner repents."
Enjoy.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:06:17 PM
At 2/22/2015 9:03:00 PM, Rant wrote:
Bu. do you think I do this for my health?I'm enjoying your discomfort immeasurably.

No! Of course not.
You do it because you are insanely delusional.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:09:55 PM
At 2/22/2015 8:17:55 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Zechariah 14: 12; "And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue will consume away in their mouth."

Methinks it is a much more powerful weapon than swords and spears, that the Lord speaks of here. Soft tissue such as eyes and tongues, dissolving in their sockets, flesh cooked to the bone sliding from the bodies of those who are still standing, etc.

Haven't you read revelation?
And what of all the armies in Megido?
Cherry picking is all you poor simpletons can do when confronted with the reality of the absurdity of your so called prophesies.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:20:51 PM
Bu. I wont say your stupid. you are of the World and No Ghost. The world says there is no bible prophecy and its a lie! The state of Israel Is not a lie and its in your FACE!> Destroy the state of Israel and then you destroy the Bible and God!! Enjoy.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:35:44 PM
At 2/22/2015 9:09:55 PM, bulproof wrote:

Cherry picking is all you poor simpletons can do when confronted with the reality of the absurdity of your so called prophesies.

Yes you poor little ignoramus, I have read Apocalypse, the last book in the NT, in which is hidden many truths, but which is not to be taken literally as is the prophecy of Zechariah.

And what of all the armies in Megiddo, old mate?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:43:49 PM
At 2/22/2015 9:35:44 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Yes you poor little ignoramus, I have read Apocalypse, the last book in the NT, in which is hidden many truths, but which is not to be taken literally as is the prophecy of Zechariah.

Good ole zech, he reckons god is gonna stand on a hill that will split in half as he smites the armies surrounding jerusalem, yeah? hahahahahahaha. Take that literally. Did he have stars falling from heaven?

Tell me how you will fit all the armies of the earth in megiddo? That should be hilarious. You couldn't even fit the israeli army in there.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 9:45:05 PM
At 2/22/2015 9:20:51 PM, Rant wrote:
Bu. I wont say your stupid. you are of the World and No Ghost. The world says there is no bible prophecy and its a lie! The state of Israel Is not a lie and its in your FACE!> Destroy the state of Israel and then you destroy the Bible and God!! Enjoy.

And the stars will fall from the sky.
Great prophesy.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:11:58 PM
At 2/22/2015 9:43:49 PM, bulproof wrote:

Good ole zech, he reckons god is gonna stand on a hill that will split in half as he smites the armies surrounding jerusalem, yeah? hahahahahahaha. Take that literally. Did he have stars falling from heaven?

You are speaking here of the Mount of Olives, which sits directly over the fault line where the African tectonic plates grinds against the Arabian plate in its northern migration, which when it does slip, the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain on the African plate will move Northward and the other half of it southward.

Tell me how you will fit all the armies of the earth in megiddo? That should be hilarious. You couldn't even fit the israeli army in there.

And where my little foolish fiend is it said that all the armies of the earth are to fit in Megiddo?

The Lord will gather all nations against Jerusalem, in fact, that is already occurring, but only fools such as you, would believe for one moment that they are all going to gather in Megiddo.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 10:21:12 PM
At 2/22/2015 10:11:58 PM, Gentorev wrote:

You are speaking here of the Mount of Olives, which sits directly over the fault line where the African tectonic plates grinds against the Arabian plate in its northern migration, which when it does slip, the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain on the African plate will move Northward and the other half of it southward.

And where my little foolish fiend is it said that all the armies of the earth are to fit in Megiddo?

The Lord will gather all nations against Jerusalem, in fact, that is already occurring, but only fools such as you, would believe for one moment that they are all going to gather in Megiddo.
Oh I make no such claim. It's your goat shagging profits who allegedly make such ridiculous claims.
Stars falling from the sky? Wanna try that one.
BTW won't your god get split in half when the little hill splits asunder?
I must admit that reading these so called predictions gives me a chuckle.
They are so obviously written by ignorant bronze age yobbos trying to gain favour with the even more ignorant populace.
And then people like you come along.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:10:54 PM
At 2/22/2015 10:21:12 PM, bulproof wrote:

Oh I make no such claim. It's your goat shagging profits who allegedly make such ridiculous claims.
They are so obviously written by ignorant bronze age yobbos trying to gain favour with the even more ignorant populace.

If you gave them a Dr Seuss book to defend as being true, the results couldn't be any more entertaining. The funniest part is that they are not even aware of how loony they sound. They really think they are perfectly rational. Astounding!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:16:06 PM
At 2/22/2015 9:20:51 PM, Rant wrote:

Oh, I get it. When the state of Israel didn't exist prior to 1948, the Bible had been destroyed and God was dead. The formation of the state of Israel magically resurrected both God and the Bible. That makes perfect sense. Not!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2015 11:26:12 PM
At 2/22/2015 10:21:12 PM, bulproof wrote:

Bullproof wrote..........Oh I make no such claim. It's your goat shagging profits who allegedly make such ridiculous claims.

Gentorev........You never admit when you"re talking shyt do you? It was little old ignorant you who claimed that God was going to gather all the armies of the world in Megiddo, but He didn"t say that did he?

Bullproof wrote..........Stars falling from the sky? Wanna try that one.

Gentorev...........I certainly would. Ignoramus"s like yourself, wouldn"t understand that back in those days, all shining celestial bodies were called "STARS," whether they were planets, suns, galaxies, comets meteorites, etc, etc. A meteorite shower would have been described as falling stars, even today the greater majority of people who see a meteorite streaking across the shy, call it a "Shooting Star." How"s that, my little ignorant atheist?

Bullproof wrote..........BTW won't your god get split in half when the little hill splits asunder?

Gentorev.............Nope! Only idiots like yourself would believe that of the spiritual "SON OF MAN"

Bullproof wrote..........I must admit that reading these so called predictions gives me a chuckle.

Gentorev...........Then you just keep on laughing your ignorant guts out mate, I know who"ll have the last laugh.

Bullproof wrote..........They are so obviously written by ignorant bronze age yobbos trying to gain favour with the even more ignorant populace.

Gentorev...............Those prophets had more intelligence in their little finger than you have in your entire being, a fact that people like me come along and prove to the believers of this world.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:09:08 AM
At 2/22/2015 11:26:12 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Gentorev........You never admit when you"re talking shyt do you? It was little old ignorant you who claimed that God was going to gather all the armies of the world in Megiddo, but He didn"t say that did he?

Tell us o wise one, why does an omnipotent god need armies?

Gentorev...........I certainly would. Ignoramus"s like yourself, wouldn"t understand that back in those days, all shining celestial bodies were called "STARS," whether they were planets, suns, galaxies, comets meteorites, etc, etc. A meteorite shower would have been described as falling stars, even today the greater majority of people who see a meteorite streaking across the shy, call it a "Shooting Star." How"s that, my little ignorant atheist?

It's pathetic. Is that the best your piddling god can do? We can get meteorite showers for free on a regular basis.

Gentorev...........Then you just keep on laughing your ignorant guts out mate, I know who"ll have the last laugh.

It won't be you. That's why we are laughing now and you have no comeback.

Gentorev...............Those prophets had more intelligence in their little finger than you have in your entire being, a fact that people like me come along and prove to the believers of this world.

This from someone who still hasn't figured out how quoting works in the editor. Genius!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:22:30 AM

Of course not, he's never said a word, only man talks and writes. But of course those ignorant goat shaggers certainly did make that claim and according to you they were writing your gods words, so you tell me. Cos I don't believe word one of that great Catholic book.
The word of god you say? This poor god of yours doesn't know what a star is? WOW I better join up with that dumbarse.
Gentorev.............Nope! Only idiots like yourself would believe that of the spiritual "SON OF MAN"
As a spirit how do you suggest he will fo about killing his peoples enemies? As he has done before.
Ooh, I do believe that this is a reference to the boogieman god. Am I supposed to get as frightened as you and your gutless lot are? Sorry, it's just funny.
Fighting the last war "armageddon" with swords and spears, wow they sure are intellimagent. And then you lot come along. ROFL.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 12:59:12 AM
Rant wrote

*I can smell the smoke!

That'll be your pants on fire.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 2:06:18 AM
At 2/23/2015 12:22:30 AM, bulproof wrote:

Of course not, he's never said a word, only man talks and writes. But of course those ignorant goat shaggers certainly did make that claim and according to you they were writing your gods words, so you tell me. Cos I don't believe word one of that great Catholic book.
The word of god you say? This poor god of yours doesn't know what a star is? WOW I better join up with that dumbarse.
As a spirit how do you suggest he will fo about killing his peoples enemies? As he has done before.
Ooh, I do believe that this is a reference to the boogieman god. Am I supposed to get as frightened as you and your gutless lot are? Sorry, it's just funny.
Fighting the last war "armageddon" with swords and spears, wow they sure are intellimagent. And then you lot come along. ROFL.

Do you really believe that you can intimate people with your foul language? Wipe your chin young fellow, the verbal dysentery is dribbling out of that sewer pit that is seen as the outlet for that decomposing brain, in which "YOU" are currently developing.

The Kingdom of God is the space-time dimension that co-exists within this three dimensional world, and as the Lord has fought for his people in the past, so will he fight for them soon, causing the enemies of Israel to turn their weapons of destruction upon their own allies. As they would sow, so shall they reap.

The prophets wrote of visions they saw as they received a visitation of "The Son of Man" who mentally descended along the slender genetic thread of life, from which genetic line, he has/does evolve.

As You have obviously never received a visitation of your as yet unborn descendants of the future, it would appear that your genetic line will be cut somewhere in the near future.

People in a state of deep meditation or hypnosis, are known to have descended deep into their inner being and merged with the mind of one of their ancestors of the past, where they witnessed the life and times of their past ancestor, and in some cases, the comatose body of the person in the present, have been known to speak in the language of their ancestor which is foreign to that person.

If you can accept that, then you must also accept that your, as yet unborn descendant of the future, can descend along the genetic thread of life and merge with your mind, at which time you may speak in a language of the future mind, and babble incoherently as you try to put form to the visions that you have received from the descending mind, for which visions, the terminology to express them has not even evolved according to your time.

Come travel with me on a journey through time
Not in some capsule, but in our minds
To the Inner Most Sanctuary will we descend
To that single cell from which your body began
In the Holy of Holies where all is one
Where all of space and time is joined
We"ll mingle there with other minds
From other lands, in other times
Minds of the past, who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future who are yet unborn
For they in their time, whether here on this world
Or some distant planet to which they"ve been lured
Will enter their inner most sanctuary too
And there perhaps they"ll merge with you
Ah! To travel through space In the wink of an eye
One with your child on some world way on high
And if this is but madness, then madness it be
But come my mad brothers, come follow me.........By Gentorev.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 2:21:20 AM
At 2/23/2015 2:06:18 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/23/2015 12:22:30 AM, bulproof wrote:

Do you really believe that you can intimate people with your foul language? Wipe your chin young fellow, the verbal dysentery is dribbling out of that sewer pit that is seen as the outlet for that decomposing brain, in which "YOU" are currently developing.

The Kingdom of God is the space-time dimension that co-exists within this three dimensional world, and as the Lord has fought for his people in the past, so will he fight for them soon, causing the enemies of Israel to turn their weapons of destruction upon their own allies. As they would sow, so shall they reap.

The prophets wrote of visions they saw as they received a visitation of "The Son of Man" who mentally descended along the slender genetic thread of life, from which genetic line, he has/does evolve.

As You have obviously never received a visitation of your as yet unborn descendants of the future, it would appear that your genetic line will be cut somewhere in the near future.

People in a state of deep meditation or hypnosis, are known to have descended deep into their inner being and merged with the mind of one of their ancestors of the past, where they witnessed the life and times of their past ancestor, and in some cases, the comatose body of the person in the present, have been known to speak in the language of their ancestor which is foreign to that person.

If you can accept that, then you must also accept that your, as yet unborn descendant of the future, can descend along the genetic thread of life and merge with your mind, at which time you may speak in a language of the future mind, and babble incoherently as you try to put form to the visions that you have received from the descending mind, for which visions, the terminology to express them has not even evolved according to your time.

Come travel with me on a journey through time
Not in some capsule, but in our minds
To the Inner Most Sanctuary will we descend
To that single cell from which your body began
In the Holy of Holies where all is one
Where all of space and time is joined
We"ll mingle there with other minds
From other lands, in other times
Minds of the past, who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future who are yet unborn
For they in their time, whether here on this world
Or some distant planet to which they"ve been lured
Will enter their inner most sanctuary too
And there perhaps they"ll merge with you
Ah! To travel through space In the wink of an eye
One with your child on some world way on high
And if this is but madness, then madness it be
But come my mad brothers, come follow me.........By Gentorev.

Do you, mad and bog share the same rubber room.