Total Posts:79|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What If the animals "took up" religion?

Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

The reason that so many try and believe in their MANY Gods is because of SUPERSTITION and it's effects.

Seems that most of the problems that the animals have are because of superstitious humans and all the trash and destruction that humans can cause in the race for MONEY and POWER.

If a person is STUCK in the NORMAL CIRCLES of popular societies and try and believe that they are going forward in some sort of "straight path concept", they will never realize that the reason the they are going in a circle is that one of their legs is much shorter then the other is.

What do I mean by that last statement?

That if a persons perception of reality is one sided or unbalanced in that they are only interested in what seems to tickle their ears and excite their eyes. They are much like a person with a short and long leg and it causes them to slowly go in a circle of confusion and doubts.

Think about HOW the world of animals would change if they took up superstitious concepts...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
uncung
Posts: 3,454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 7:20:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All animals praise upon Allah according to their own way. They belong to not a certain religion since religion is a life regulation. However they praise their creator.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 9:16:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 7:20:08 AM, uncung wrote:
All animals praise upon Allah according to their own way. They belong to not a certain religion since religion is a life regulation. However they praise their creator.

EE: You seem to be ignoring the POINT.
How would the concepts of religion "change" the way that the animals go about their day to day lives?

They would be arguing and killing over their religious concepts just as humans do.

This is what could be called "make believe and pretend" as the concept is not possible within Reality.

But the concept of animals following religious superstition is not that far off from humans following their make believe and pretend realities.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
uncung
Posts: 3,454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 11:32:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
EE: You seem to be ignoring the POINT.
How would the concepts of religion "change" the way that the animals go about their day to day lives?

They would be arguing and killing over their religious concepts just as humans do.

This is what could be called "make believe and pretend" as the concept is not possible within Reality.

But the concept of animals following religious superstition is not that far off from humans following their make believe and pretend realities.

they belong to not a certain religion, rather they have belief, they praise upon Allah all the time.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:32:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

The reason that so many try and believe in their MANY Gods is because of SUPERSTITION and it's effects.

Seems that most of the problems that the animals have are because of superstitious humans and all the trash and destruction that humans can cause in the race for MONEY and POWER.

If a person is STUCK in the NORMAL CIRCLES of popular societies and try and believe that they are going forward in some sort of "straight path concept", they will never realize that the reason the they are going in a circle is that one of their legs is much shorter then the other is.

What do I mean by that last statement?

That if a persons perception of reality is one sided or unbalanced in that they are only interested in what seems to tickle their ears and excite their eyes. They are much like a person with a short and long leg and it causes them to slowly go in a circle of confusion and doubts.

Think about HOW the world of animals would change if they took up superstitious concepts...

Why ask stupid questions that can't even be answered by our Creator who created everything?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:40:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...

Human beings are trained by our Creator to do all sorts of tricks, too.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:42:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 7:20:08 AM, uncung wrote:
All animals praise upon Allah according to their own way. They belong to not a certain religion since religion is a life regulation. However they praise their creator.

Do you have any kind of evidence to back up this claim?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:42:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:32:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

The reason that so many try and believe in their MANY Gods is because of SUPERSTITION and it's effects.

Seems that most of the problems that the animals have are because of superstitious humans and all the trash and destruction that humans can cause in the race for MONEY and POWER.

If a person is STUCK in the NORMAL CIRCLES of popular societies and try and believe that they are going forward in some sort of "straight path concept", they will never realize that the reason the they are going in a circle is that one of their legs is much shorter then the other is.

What do I mean by that last statement?

That if a persons perception of reality is one sided or unbalanced in that they are only interested in what seems to tickle their ears and excite their eyes. They are much like a person with a short and long leg and it causes them to slowly go in a circle of confusion and doubts.

Think about HOW the world of animals would change if they took up superstitious concepts...

Why ask stupid questions that can't even be answered by our Creator who created everything?

What? The Creator has no answer?

Does that mean EE is not being programmed by any Creator?

Can't your Creator think of a clever answer to the stupid questions he programs people to ask Brad?

Why would he program someone to ask a question when he has no answer for his own question?

Take your time figuring out which of your parroted responses fits best. OR.. You could try trying something BRAND NEW from your own mind.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:47:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:42:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:32:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

The reason that so many try and believe in their MANY Gods is because of SUPERSTITION and it's effects.

Seems that most of the problems that the animals have are because of superstitious humans and all the trash and destruction that humans can cause in the race for MONEY and POWER.

If a person is STUCK in the NORMAL CIRCLES of popular societies and try and believe that they are going forward in some sort of "straight path concept", they will never realize that the reason the they are going in a circle is that one of their legs is much shorter then the other is.

What do I mean by that last statement?

That if a persons perception of reality is one sided or unbalanced in that they are only interested in what seems to tickle their ears and excite their eyes. They are much like a person with a short and long leg and it causes them to slowly go in a circle of confusion and doubts.

Think about HOW the world of animals would change if they took up superstitious concepts...

Why ask stupid questions that can't even be answered by our Creator who created everything?

What? The Creator has no answer?

Does that mean EE is not being programmed by any Creator?

Can't your Creator think of a clever answer to the stupid questions he programs people to ask Brad?

Why would he program someone to ask a question when he has no answer for his own question?

Our Creator knows how to confuse His people who don't listen to His voice or obey and of His commandments ( thoughts ).

Take your time figuring out which of your parroted responses fits best. OR.. You could try trying something BRAND NEW from your own mind.

I don't need to take time to respond to God's people who are very confused as to what they observe in this make-believe world. If they listen to His voice, they will learn about their true created existence as characters in God's thoughts as a dream.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:48:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:46:31 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
something new, something new...

If you listen to My voice and obey My commandments ( thoughts ), you will learn something new. But if you don't listen to My voice and obey My commandments, you will remain very confused by the illusions of this world.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:50:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
something new, something new...

those re runs are getting boorish...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:54:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:50:25 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
something new, something new...

those re runs are getting boorish...

If you listen to My voice and obey My commandments, you would find it extremely interesting to learn about how we'll live in the future. Since you don't believe in our Creator or His knowledge about the future, then you won't listen to Him.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:05:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:54:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:50:25 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
something new, something new...

those re runs are getting boorish...

If you listen to My voice and obey My commandments, you would find it extremely interesting to learn about how we'll live in the future. Since you don't believe in our Creator or His knowledge about the future, then you won't listen to Him.

EE: Why should or would I choose to listen to what you have to say beyond the entertainment value?

How is anyone else going to take you seriously when you yourself have DOUBT about the PROGRAMING you are TRYing to follow.

I AM not confused or troubled by doubt as you are.

You are trying to trade me a vibrating turd wearing a yellow dress and hat with flowers on it for WHAT I HAVE in the BIG box behind curtain number 3.

What I have is so far beyond your vibrations and sainthood that to you it all seems but a dream as in the Wonderful Wizard of OZ.

Just tap your heels together and say "I want to go home, I want to go home"
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:10:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 11:05:13 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:54:04 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:50:25 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
something new, something new...

those re runs are getting boorish...

If you listen to My voice and obey My commandments, you would find it extremely interesting to learn about how we'll live in the future. Since you don't believe in our Creator or His knowledge about the future, then you won't listen to Him.

EE: Why should or would I choose to listen to what you have to say beyond the entertainment value?

How is anyone else going to take you seriously when you yourself have DOUBT about the PROGRAMING you are TRYing to follow.

I AM not confused or troubled by doubt as you are.

I have no doubts at all as I write and speak for our Creator. You must not be reading any of my STATEMENTS that I write for our Creator.

You are trying to trade me a vibrating turd wearing a yellow dress and hat with flowers on it for WHAT I HAVE in the BIG box behind curtain number 3.

What I have is so far beyond your vibrations and sainthood that to you it all seems but a dream as in the Wonderful Wizard of OZ.

Just tap your heels together and say "I want to go home, I want to go home"

Think of the Wizard of OZ as our Creator behind a computing language that is used to form the visions and dreams for the characters who are in the visions and dreams.

Those of you who believe what you observe as being real are totally deceived in this dream.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:17:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:40:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...

Human beings are trained by our Creator to do all sorts of tricks, too.

Yes, you are a well trained parrot Brad.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:26:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 10:47:10 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:42:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:32:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

The reason that so many try and believe in their MANY Gods is because of SUPERSTITION and it's effects.

Seems that most of the problems that the animals have are because of superstitious humans and all the trash and destruction that humans can cause in the race for MONEY and POWER.

If a person is STUCK in the NORMAL CIRCLES of popular societies and try and believe that they are going forward in some sort of "straight path concept", they will never realize that the reason the they are going in a circle is that one of their legs is much shorter then the other is.

What do I mean by that last statement?

That if a persons perception of reality is one sided or unbalanced in that they are only interested in what seems to tickle their ears and excite their eyes. They are much like a person with a short and long leg and it causes them to slowly go in a circle of confusion and doubts.

Think about HOW the world of animals would change if they took up superstitious concepts...

Why ask stupid questions that can't even be answered by our Creator who created everything?

What? The Creator has no answer?

Does that mean EE is not being programmed by any Creator?

Can't your Creator think of a clever answer to the stupid questions he programs people to ask Brad?

Why would he program someone to ask a question when he has no answer for his own question?

Our Creator knows how to confuse His people who don't listen to His voice or obey and of His commandments ( thoughts ).

That explains your confusion.

Take your time figuring out which of your parroted responses fits best. OR.. You could try trying something BRAND NEW from your own mind.

I don't need to take time to respond to God's people who are very confused as to what they observe in this make-believe world. If they listen to His voice, they will learn about their true created existence as characters in God's thoughts as a dream.

I have heard that line before. Talking to you is like talking to a magic 8 ball lying on a broken record.
Your make believe world is obviously confusing you Brad. You have lost touch with reality.
However, Dream on. You obviously have no interested in waking up to reality.
Your dream is your escape from it.
Rest in peace Brad. No sense in waking the dead.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:37:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 11:17:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:40:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...

Human beings are trained by our Creator to do all sorts of tricks, too.

Yes, you are a well trained parrot Brad.

I am the voice of our Creator so I write and speak whatever our Creator gives me to write and speak.

You speak from God's strong delusion called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, also known as Satan, Lucifer and the Devil. This world is of the Devil and is very confusing to God's created people who woke up in a body called a flesh that has deceived them of their true created existence. As they look at a mirror and see their reflection, it is a lie to them.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:57:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 11:37:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:17:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:40:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...

Human beings are trained by our Creator to do all sorts of tricks, too.

Yes, you are a well trained parrot Brad.

I am the voice of our Creator so I write and speak whatever our Creator gives me to write and speak.

You speak from God's strong delusion called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, also known as Satan, Lucifer and the Devil. This world is of the Devil and is very confusing to God's created people who woke up in a body called a flesh that has deceived them of their true created existence. As they look at a mirror and see their reflection, it is a lie to them.

EE: What happens when you or your vibes or illusion or whatever you choose with your free will choice to perceive looks into a mirror?

Is there some sort of reflection in some sort of way, real or imagined?

Seems you don't like what you view in the mirror and are expecting some magical way of it sorting it's self out.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 1:06:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 12:57:12 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:37:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:17:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:40:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...

Human beings are trained by our Creator to do all sorts of tricks, too.

Yes, you are a well trained parrot Brad.

I am the voice of our Creator so I write and speak whatever our Creator gives me to write and speak.

You speak from God's strong delusion called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, also known as Satan, Lucifer and the Devil. This world is of the Devil and is very confusing to God's created people who woke up in a body called a flesh that has deceived them of their true created existence. As they look at a mirror and see their reflection, it is a lie to them.

EE: What happens when you or your vibes or illusion or whatever you choose with your free will choice to perceive looks into a mirror?

Is there some sort of reflection in some sort of way, real or imagined?

Seems you don't like what you view in the mirror and are expecting some magical way of it sorting it's self out.

Everything we observe are only illusions in God's dream where we exist as His characters. You believe God's illusions are real and that they have always existed. However, they only exist as you observe them. If you're not observing them, they do not exist at all. Quantum mechanics can help you understand this phenomena.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 1:25:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you have a microwave oven handy?

I will transmit some microwaves from my microwave to your microwave.

Let me know what you receive as evidence of your Sainthood.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:45:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 7:20:08 AM, uncung wrote:
All animals praise upon Allah according to their own way. They belong to not a certain religion since religion is a life regulation. However they praise their creator.

How would you know? Your religion calls for killing innocent animals in order to appease your own consciences. Just how does that work? Killing an innocent animal to "cleanse" yourself of sins? One of the most horrible animal abuse sights I've ever seen was the treatment by Arab merchants of a poor younger mare made to pull a much too heavy cart made out of an old truck bed. That poor creature had barbed wire rapped around its muzzle to keep it quiet and had an incredible number of straps wrapped around it in order to be able to pull the cart. Tears welled down its eyes and yet when I went to complain to the merchants suddenly they didn't talk English only Arabic and knew nothing about their horse in front of their stall. One can see another Arab barbaric treatment of another poor horse made to draw a much too heavy cart in the movie about images with the Native American name, Koa..something. I don't think Muhammad had animal rights anymore in mind than human rights in his totalitarian fascist fake religion using God for cover.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:48:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dogs, uncung, what is your opinion about Man's Best Friend in the West and something quite a bit less in your Muhammadan lands?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 1:06:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/28/2015 12:57:12 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: What happens when you or your vibes or illusion or whatever you choose with your free will choice to perceive looks into a mirror?

Is there some sort of reflection in some sort of way, real or imagined?

Seems you don't like what you view in the mirror and are expecting some magical way of it sorting it's self out.

Everything we observe are only illusions in God's dream where we exist as His characters. You believe God's illusions are real and that they have always existed. However, they only exist as you observe them. If you're not observing them, they do not exist at all. Quantum mechanics can help you understand this phenomena.

Yes Brad, we hear you. YOU are nothing but an illusion of a saint. YOU are NOT REAL. We are merely imagining you exist and you do not REALLY exist at all.
Therefore we ought o pay no attention to you since you are nothing but a dream which is NOT TRUE or REAL.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:12:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 5:03:23 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/28/2015 1:06:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/28/2015 12:57:12 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: What happens when you or your vibes or illusion or whatever you choose with your free will choice to perceive looks into a mirror?

Is there some sort of reflection in some sort of way, real or imagined?

Seems you don't like what you view in the mirror and are expecting some magical way of it sorting it's self out.

Everything we observe are only illusions in God's dream where we exist as His characters. You believe God's illusions are real and that they have always existed. However, they only exist as you observe them. If you're not observing them, they do not exist at all. Quantum mechanics can help you understand this phenomena.

Yes Brad, we hear you. YOU are nothing but an illusion of a saint. YOU are NOT REAL. We are merely imagining you exist and you do not REALLY exist at all.
Therefore we ought o pay no attention to you since you are nothing but a dream which is NOT TRUE or REAL.

You may see my written words in this forum and listen to the spoken words from my videos but you certainly don't believe in the knowledge of God that come forth my testimonies.

You only believe your guesses at what is written in the Bible and by watching some videos of spiritual gurus who are clueless to what's going on in the Kingdom of God.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 6:18:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 5:12:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/28/2015 5:03:23 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Yes Brad, we hear you. YOU are nothing but an illusion of a saint. YOU are NOT REAL. We are merely imagining you exist and you do not REALLY exist at all.
Therefore we ought o pay no attention to you since you are nothing but a dream which is NOT TRUE or REAL.

You may see my written words in this forum and listen to the spoken words from my videos but you certainly don't believe in the knowledge of God that come forth my testimonies.

You only believe your guesses at what is written in the Bible and by watching some videos of spiritual gurus who are clueless to what's going on in the Kingdom of God.

That's because you have no knowledge of the REAL God. You only have knowledge of your own illusion of God.
You are led astray by a figment of your own imagination which you call your Creator. You are the voice of that mythical character in your own mind.
What you say is obviously true and correct to you in your mind since you obviously believe your own FANTASIES.

I believe what is TRUE and FACTUAL and what can be seen and observed and explained logically.
You lack the ability to do that Brad since you refuse to believe anything is true and real.

To you God is like the glass which its own contents cannot see. You want to believe all the contents (thoughts ) in the glass (God) are NOT REAL. To you they are all illusions including yourself. YOU are not REAL. You are not REAL ENERGY. You are not REAL MATTER, You are just an illusion of what is REAL as opposed to the REAL thing.

Apparently your Creator is deceiving itself with its own thoughts since it makes some of its own thoughts believe they are real and makes other thoughts believe they are not real. Then it made you believe you are some special illusion which was chosen to tell the rest of the illusions that only you are real and they are not.

WAKE UP and GET REAL Brad. Then a few more people might actually talk to you but you have a long way to go before anyone takes you seriously.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:17:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 1:06:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/28/2015 12:57:12 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:37:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:17:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:40:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...

Human beings are trained by our Creator to do all sorts of tricks, too.

Yes, you are a well trained parrot Brad.

I am the voice of our Creator so I write and speak whatever our Creator gives me to write and speak.

You speak from God's strong delusion called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, also known as Satan, Lucifer and the Devil. This world is of the Devil and is very confusing to God's created people who woke up in a body called a flesh that has deceived them of their true created existence. As they look at a mirror and see their reflection, it is a lie to them.

EE: What happens when you or your vibes or illusion or whatever you choose with your free will choice to perceive looks into a mirror?

Is there some sort of reflection in some sort of way, real or imagined?

Seems you don't like what you view in the mirror and are expecting some magical way of it sorting it's self out.

Everything we observe are only illusions in God's dream where we exist as His characters. You believe God's illusions are real and that they have always existed. However, they only exist as you observe them. If you're not observing them, they do not exist at all. Quantum mechanics can help you understand this phenomena.

You are the only one here observing illusions in God's dream. That is why they only exist to you. No one here has observed or spoken of God's illusions because it does not exist to them.
You just keep trapping yourself in your own observer effect syndrome. But QM is about subatomic particles. It cannot help you separate your illusions which are infinitely greater than the subatomic particles observed in the lab. Get an education Brad. You are an embarrassment to the educated members here. You must have lied about your mental and educational status in the forum registration.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:42:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 7:17:50 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2015 1:06:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/28/2015 12:57:12 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:37:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 11:17:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:40:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:37:32 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/23/2015 6:30:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
What if the animals were to take up the concepts of religion?

How would it CHANGE the world around them and how might it effect them personally?

If left to their own devices they would still hunt and kill for food and pleasure. They would still go about their daily instinctive behaviors and do what Mother Nature instructs them to do intuitively.

The only time animals start doing what does not come naturally is when humans train them to act unnaturally.
Humans are the gods which some animals are trained to worship and obey.

Sit, Beg, Wave, Roll over, Bow, Kneel....etc.etc.

http://www.torange.us...

Human beings are trained by our Creator to do all sorts of tricks, too.

Yes, you are a well trained parrot Brad.

I am the voice of our Creator so I write and speak whatever our Creator gives me to write and speak.

You speak from God's strong delusion called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, also known as Satan, Lucifer and the Devil. This world is of the Devil and is very confusing to God's created people who woke up in a body called a flesh that has deceived them of their true created existence. As they look at a mirror and see their reflection, it is a lie to them.

EE: What happens when you or your vibes or illusion or whatever you choose with your free will choice to perceive looks into a mirror?

Is there some sort of reflection in some sort of way, real or imagined?

Seems you don't like what you view in the mirror and are expecting some magical way of it sorting it's self out.

Everything we observe are only illusions in God's dream where we exist as His characters. You believe God's illusions are real and that they have always existed. However, they only exist as you observe them. If you're not observing them, they do not exist at all. Quantum mechanics can help you understand this phenomena.

You are the only one here observing illusions in God's dream. That is why they only exist to you. No one here has observed or spoken of God's illusions because it does not exist to them.
You just keep trapping yourself in your own observer effect syndrome. But QM is about subatomic particles. It cannot help you separate your illusions which are infinitely greater than the subatomic particles observed in the lab. Get an education Brad. You are an embarrassment to the educated members here. You must have lied about your mental and educational status in the forum registration.

You don't understand anything about quantum mechanics and how it is leading physicists to God's thoughts ( His mind, or consciousness is what some physicists call it now ). There are many people who have already been taught indirectly about the consciousness of God where we all came from. They didn't need to study mathematics or quantum mechanics. However, they weren't made saints and used by God to testify to His knowledge to learn for a fact that we're living in God's dream.