Jump to topic:

Abraham was insane

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 8:26:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Abraham was insane and would be locked up in a mental hospital for the criminally insane if he tried to pull that sacrifice of son stunt in our times. Anyone who hears a voice of God in their head telling them to murder their own child and is willing to do as the voice commands is branded insane in our times. Yet in all the Abrahamic religions, Abraham's act is called "righteousness". How could we not expect Abrahamic believers to be as insane as Abraham and willing to sacrifice sons in Abrahamic wars continually as well as sacrifice everything dear to these wars. Some day, Abrahamic believers will learn the truth about the gods they unwittingly serve that are war gods and not the Real Deal, God Most High. Abraham was willing to serve a Moloch god as it was Moloch who was worshiped in Abraham's time and region by "passing" firstborns in the fire i,e. burning them alive or freshly slaughtered as in Abe's case, to appease the Great Moloch or King of War. Remember "Moloch" and "melech" are the same word in Hebrew and "Melchizedek" does not mean "king of Salem" but "high priest (Zadok) of Moloch. Check the root etymologies of these words to verify the Moloch connection to not only Melchizedek name but Malik and Malachai. You serve a monster god and you get the history of Abrahamic believers acting out in the real world crazy beliefs.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 8:40:27 AM
Which of you Abrahamic religionists wants to defend Abraham or the history of Abrahamic religionists?

Abrahamic believers just give ammunition to atheism as what intelligent person can believe the far-fetched and now scientifically proven myths of ancient Jewish writers of Scriptures? It's not possible to believe in God or the Spirit of Christ based on blind faith in stories proven to be fables pawned off as true history. I would still be an atheist myself if I had to be a believer in Bible stories in order to believe in God or Christ. No, God gave me the experience of Gnosis and cured me of my atheist delusions about reality lacking a spiritual component. I've had many more experiences of Gnosis of God and thus I don't need to place my trust in God in any paper and ink object containing words about God written by others not myself. I have my words now from God, and my instructions from God on how to interpret the words about God in Scriptures. So when Abraham is finally exposed as no moral model anyone who wants to be a good person would ever want to follow, and when the Bible stories exposed now as myths reaches the general population, it will be the End Times of Abraham. The head is already gone from Bible belief but the body is large and will be kicking and squirming around like a killed snake for a long time. That's what we're seeing now, the death throws of Abrahamic religions beginning with the murderous Muhammadans and next their provocateurs, the Zionist Jews and Evangelical Christians.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 8:44:17 AM
At 2/25/2015 8:26:39 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Abraham was insane and would be locked up in a mental hospital for the criminally insane if he tried to pull that sacrifice of son stunt in our times. Anyone who hears a voice of God in their head telling them to murder their own child and is willing to do as the voice commands is branded insane in our times. Yet in all the Abrahamic religions, Abraham's act is called "righteousness". How could we not expect Abrahamic believers to be as insane as Abraham and willing to sacrifice sons in Abrahamic wars continually as well as sacrifice everything dear to these wars. Some day, Abrahamic believers will learn the truth about the gods they unwittingly serve that are war gods and not the Real Deal, God Most High. Abraham was willing to serve a Moloch god as it was Moloch who was worshiped in Abraham's time and region by "passing" firstborns in the fire i,e. burning them alive or freshly slaughtered as in Abe's case, to appease the Great Moloch or King of War. Remember "Moloch" and "melech" are the same word in Hebrew and "Melchizedek" does not mean "king of Salem" but "high priest (Zadok) of Moloch. Check the root etymologies of these words to verify the Moloch connection to not only Melchizedek name but Malik and Malachai. You serve a monster god and you get the history of Abrahamic believers acting out in the real world crazy beliefs.

If the story of Abraham was true then the guy was either insane or wicked! How could anyone set out to sacrifice their child just because they thought their deity wished it?
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 9:16:32 AM
1) Paragraphs.
2) Your profile lists you as a Christian. That is an Abrahamic religion.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 9:54:51 AM
Divine Command Theory will never make sense.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...