Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Whats The Diffrence In ISIS & Christans God ?

IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ISIS putting people in cages alive and setting them a blaze with fire, simply because they did not believe and convert.

Evangelical Christians say, if you do not believe in Trinity God, their God will put you in hell and set you ablaze burning you alive with fire, that will never end.

But YET...These same Christians say how hideous it is for ISIS to set these people on fire, simply for their beliefs and must be stopped. ( which is true) But at the same time, say their God is going to pull an ISIS on those who do not convert to their Trinity God.

Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 9:51:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lunatic post by a religious war monger who doesn't seem to understand the difference between free speech and acts of violence. You cannot equate people's visions of hell with actual acts of violence and really, why haven't you figured out that every phosphorus laced rocket that hits a Palestinian home and burns up children is equivalent to ISIS burning people alive. Yet you say nothing about that, playing politics with religion and people's emotions.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 9:52:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 8:33:53 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
No Hell fire Christian want to address this ?

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no difference in the false deities of Muslim fanatics and Christian fanatics who have never known our ONE Creator. They all believe there is an enemy to kill in this world without realizing they're sleeping with the enemy every single night they go to bed.

It's the flesh of man that perishes during this age, not the information that is processed into illusions called flesh.
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 10:52:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 9:51:08 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Lunatic post by a religious war monger who doesn't seem to understand the difference between free speech and acts of violence. You cannot equate people's visions of hell with actual acts of violence and really, why haven't you figured out that every phosphorus laced rocket that hits a Palestinian home and burns up children is equivalent to ISIS burning people alive. Yet you say nothing about that, playing politics with religion and people's emotions.

I will kindly retort.

(1) You assumed I am a "religious war monger" in which, I am not. I detest war and it should be avoided at all cost, if possible.

(2) The premise of the post was asking Hell fire Christians, the difference between ISIS and their GOD they preach. Not the same as equating free speech to actual act of violence. BIG difference.

(3) I have posted threads, calling out Israel and these same "Christians" that are "war mongers" rallying behind Israel beating the war drums, fighting for a land and people, that their own bible calls a "Whore" and will "utterly destroy and make desolate"

So, What were you saying again ?
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 10:57:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 9:52:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/25/2015 8:33:53 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
No Hell fire Christian want to address this ?

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no difference in the false deities of Muslim fanatics and Christian fanatics who have never known our ONE Creator. They all believe there is an enemy to kill in this world without realizing they're sleeping with the enemy every single night they go to bed.

It's the flesh of man that perishes during this age, not the information that is processed into illusions called flesh.

Indeed. They do not believe this in Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 7:35:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 10:57:31 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
At 2/25/2015 9:52:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/25/2015 8:33:53 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
No Hell fire Christian want to address this ?

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no difference in the false deities of Muslim fanatics and Christian fanatics who have never known our ONE Creator. They all believe there is an enemy to kill in this world without realizing they're sleeping with the enemy every single night they go to bed.

It's the flesh of man that perishes during this age, not the information that is processed into illusions called flesh.


Indeed. They do not believe this in Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

Nor do they believe this;

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

It won't be long before the earth is again used to kill the rest of the flesh that's left on it.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 7:52:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The deity depicted in the Bible would be worse than any human, however bad, if it existed and the deeds attributed to it were true!
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 8:08:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 10:52:12 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
At 2/25/2015 9:51:08 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Lunatic post by a religious war monger who doesn't seem to understand the difference between free speech and acts of violence. You cannot equate people's visions of hell with actual acts of violence and really, why haven't you figured out that every phosphorus laced rocket that hits a Palestinian home and burns up children is equivalent to ISIS burning people alive. Yet you say nothing about that, playing politics with religion and people's emotions.

I will kindly retort.

(1) You assumed I am a "religious war monger" in which, I am not. I detest war and it should be avoided at all cost, if possible.

Me: then why are you promoting religious warfare by your OP?

(2) The premise of the post was asking Hell fire Christians, the difference between ISIS and their GOD they preach. Not the same as equating free speech to actual act of violence. BIG difference.

Me: The difference is big but your OP doesn't delineate that difference. It lumps thinking about things with acts and that's not real. If it was, most everyone on earth would be locked up.

(3) I have posted threads, calling out Israel and these same "Christians" that are "war mongers" rallying behind Israel beating the war drums, fighting for a land and people, that their own bible calls a "Whore" and will "utterly destroy and make desolate"

Well and good. So why are you promoting religious warfare between Christians and Muslims with this thread?

So, What were you saying again ?

Read my comments above. If you really want to stop religious warfare why aren't you promoting historical facts that debunk the religious foundations of the participants in Abrahamic religious warfare? That Moloch god Abraham served is the root problem of all Abrahamic religions. The Great Moloch (Melech in Hebrew) of War was served by showing willingness to sacrifice everything of value to show loyalty to the abhorrent child eating monster. Why aren't you researching the connection between Melchizedek and Moloch which "Melchizedek" hides in its name because Hebrews successfully snowing Jews and Pauline Christians following Jewish Bible myths banking on religious loyalty stopping research into the real history of the people who wrote the Bible stories.

Abraham is the head of all Abrahamic religions which are all geared for making war against everyone who doesn't believe in each Abrahamic fashion be it Jewish, Pauline Christian or Muhammadan. Right now it's the Muhammadan's turn to inflict Abrahamic religious war on everyone but in the past its been Pauline Christians and of course the original religious fanatics, the ancient Hebrews wanting to genocide Canaanites to steal their land, that same racist ideology at work in modern Israel genociding Palestinian society to again steal their land.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 8:11:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 7:52:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The deity depicted in the Bible would be worse than any human, however bad, if it existed and the deeds attributed to it were true!

Our Creator is the killer of ALL the flesh of His people and beasts.

I Samuel 2
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:14:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 8:11:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/26/2015 7:52:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The deity depicted in the Bible would be worse than any human, however bad, if it existed and the deeds attributed to it were true!

Our Creator is the killer of ALL the flesh of His people and beasts.

I Samuel 2
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


And he also made you an alcoholic eunuch according to your post.

You wrote: Antichrists can't believe that we saints are made eunuchs.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:18:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 9:14:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2015 8:11:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/26/2015 7:52:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The deity depicted in the Bible would be worse than any human, however bad, if it existed and the deeds attributed to it were true!

Our Creator is the killer of ALL the flesh of His people and beasts.

I Samuel 2
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


And he also made you an alcoholic eunuch according to your post.

You wrote: Antichrists can't believe that we saints are made eunuchs.

Antichrists can't believe that I am NOT an alcoholic. I used to drink alcohol a long time ago but I haven't drank any alcohol for over 35 years. God made me a eunuch by 2008, just before He had me start testifying to His invisible Word.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:28:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 9:18:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:14:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2015 8:11:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/26/2015 7:52:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The deity depicted in the Bible would be worse than any human, however bad, if it existed and the deeds attributed to it were true!

Our Creator is the killer of ALL the flesh of His people and beasts.

I Samuel 2
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


And he also made you an alcoholic eunuch according to your post.

You wrote: Antichrists can't believe that we saints are made eunuchs.

Antichrists can't believe that I am NOT an alcoholic. I used to drink alcohol a long time ago but I haven't drank any alcohol for over 35 years. God made me a eunuch by 2008, just before He had me start testifying to His invisible Word.

You must know severe alcoholism can lead to impotency. It was the alcohol that turned you into a eunuch not God. 29 years of hard drinking 1979-2008 . There is your proof.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:31:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 9:28:19 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:18:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:14:47 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2015 8:11:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/26/2015 7:52:31 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The deity depicted in the Bible would be worse than any human, however bad, if it existed and the deeds attributed to it were true!

Our Creator is the killer of ALL the flesh of His people and beasts.

I Samuel 2
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


And he also made you an alcoholic eunuch according to your post.

You wrote: Antichrists can't believe that we saints are made eunuchs.

Antichrists can't believe that I am NOT an alcoholic. I used to drink alcohol a long time ago but I haven't drank any alcohol for over 35 years. God made me a eunuch by 2008, just before He had me start testifying to His invisible Word.

You must know severe alcoholism can lead to impotency. It was the alcohol that turned you into a eunuch not God. 29 years of hard drinking 1979-2008 . There is your proof.

Antichrists always dwell on the illusions rather than the Truth.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 2:37:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.

I believe in one God as the Bible tells, not to Trinity. But, still I want to say that the greatest difference is that God has given life and he has every right to decide about it, especially because he is good and righteous. ISIS is not good and righteous and has not given life and has no right to decide how long it lasts.
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 3:15:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 2:37:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.

I believe in one God as the Bible tells, not to Trinity. But, still I want to say that the greatest difference is that God has given life and he has every right to decide about it, especially because he is good and righteous. ISIS is not good and righteous and has not given life and has no right to decide how long it lasts.

I am glad to see you are not blinded by the trinity lie and Go is truly a Sovereign God.

The intent of the post was to get people, who preach eternal heel fire torture, to think about what is they are saying about our God, who you rightfully called "good and righteous"

See.... I was once blinded and thought most of humanity will be placed in a cage of steel melting heat of fire, hotter than any fire man could set you ablaze with in "Hell" for not converting to Christ.

Then I read the bible without the dogma blinders on, after God removed them from my eyes. Realizing that, all humanity will be reconciled back unto God.

Granite, most of humanity will have to be cast into the "lake of fire" but it is not a literal fire that burns and tortures them, rather it is a spiritual fire of God, that will purge them, refining them, and they will come out cleansed of the impurities, before entering into the Kingdom of God.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 3:36:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 2:37:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.

I believe in one God as the Bible tells, not to Trinity. But, still I want to say that the greatest difference is that God has given life and he has every right to decide about it, especially because he is good and righteous. ISIS is not good and righteous and has not given life and has no right to decide how long it lasts.

The God of Islam (Allah) is also the God of Abraham and Moses and therefore also the God of the bible. When the ISIS kill in the name of Allah and it offends God . It is upto God to stop them to spare the innocent, after all they called upon him before they slaughter anyone. If they get away with it, it is because the Gods allowed it.
It is said in both Islam and the bible not to take the name of The Lord unnecessarily. Doesn't seem like the Gods were offended. Was God lying in the scriptures?
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 12:05:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 3:36:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
The God of Islam (Allah) is also the God of Abraham and Moses and therefore also the God of the bible.

If they are truly same, then their teachings should be the same. Do you think their teachings are the same?

When the ISIS kill in the name of Allah and it offends God . It is upto God to stop them to spare the innocent, after all they called upon him before they slaughter anyone.

How do you know that they do so?

It is said in both Islam and the bible not to take the name of The Lord unnecessarily. Doesn't seem like the Gods were offended. Was God lying in the scriptures?

I don"t think God is lying in the Bible. However, I think it is not said in the Bible that evil people can"t kill innocent people.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 12:06:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/26/2015 3:15:34 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
The intent of the post was to get people, who preach eternal heel fire torture, to think about what is they are saying about our God, who you rightfully called "good and righteous"

Ok :)

Then I read the bible without the dogma blinders on, after God removed them from my eyes. Realizing that, all humanity will be reconciled back unto God.

Could you please tell what part of the Bible made you think that all humanity will be reconciled?

Granite, most of humanity will have to be cast into the "lake of fire" but it is not a literal fire that burns and tortures them, rather it is a spiritual fire of God, that will purge them, refining them, and they will come out cleansed of the impurities, before entering into the Kingdom of God.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matt. 10:28-31
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 12:47:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 12:06:07 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 2/26/2015 3:15:34 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:

Could you please tell what part of the Bible made you think that all humanity will be reconciled?

Granite, most of humanity will have to be cast into the "lake of fire" but it is not a literal fire that burns and tortures them, rather it is a spiritual fire of God, that will purge them, refining them, and they will come out cleansed of the impurities, before entering into the Kingdom of God.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matt. 10:28-31

THE REAL GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD

"Yet even if we have known Christ according to flesh, nevertheless now we know Him so no longer. So that, if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: the primitive passed by. Lo! there has come new! Yet all is of God, Who conciliates us to Himself through Christ, and is giving us the dispensation of the conciliation, how that God was in Christ conciliating the world to Himself, not reckoning their offenses to them, and placing in us the word of the conciliation" (II Cor. 5:16-19).

"For Christ, then, are we ambassadors, as of God entreating through us. We are beseeching for Christ's sake, 'be conciliated to God!' For the One not knowing sin, He makes to be a sin offering for our sakes that we may be becoming God's righteousness in him" (II Cor. 5:20:21).

Unfortunately, most have never heard this verse correctly translated, most do not teach it, most do not believe it: " ... yet God is commending this love of His to us, seeing that, while we are still sinners, Christ died for our sakes. Much rather, then, being now justified in His blood, we shall be saved from indignation, through Him. For if, being enemies, we were conciliated to God through the death of His son, much rather, being conciliated, we shall be saved in His life" (Rom. 5:8-11).

For reconciliation to take place, one party must be conciliated to a second party and the second party must be conciliated back to the first party. Then, and only then, is there reconciliation. God is now conciliated [Gk: katalla'sso = DOWN-CHANGE] to the world because of His Son's sacrifice, and the world will one day be reconciled [Gk: apokatalla'sso = FROM-DOWN-CHANGE] to God! Conciliation has to do with one side only in an estrangement, whereas reconciliation has to do with both sides of an estrangement. The Authorized Version does not make this vital distinction in the Greek Text!

Here is how God does it:

"Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just award for all mankind for life's justifying For even as, through the disobedience of the one man [Adam], the many were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One [Christ], the many shall be constituted just" (Rom. 5:18-19).

That verse summarizes the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the Gospel.

Although God is now conciliated to mankind because of Christ's sacrifice on Calvary, will mankind ever be conciliated to God, thus bringing about full reconciliation? Absolutely:

"For He is our Peace, Who makes both one [Jews and Gentiles-that's all the people there are in the whole world], and razes the central wall of the barrier (the enmity in His flesh), nullifying the law of precepts in decrees, that He should be creating the two [both Jews and Gentiles], in Himself, into one new humanity, making peace; and should be reconciling both in one body to God, through the cross, killing the enmity in it" (Eph. 2:14-16).

Second witness: Christ

"Who is the Image of the invisible God, Firstborn of every creature, for in Him is all created, that in the heavens and that on the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones, or lordships, or sovereignties, or authorities, all is created through Him and for Him, and He is before all, and all has it cohesion in Him. And He is the Head of the body, the ecclesia, Who is Sovereign, Firstborn from among the dead, that in all He may be becoming first, for in Him the entire complement delights to dwell, and through Him to reconcile all to Him (making peace through the blood of His cross, through Him, whether those on the earth or those in the heavens" (Col. 1:14-20).

Read it again! "makes both one," "creating the two," "killing the enmity," "every creature," "all created," "in the heaven," "on the earth," "the visible," "the invisible," "all is created," "before all," "all," "in all," "the entire," "to reconcile all," "on the earth," "in the heavens."

Where, pray tell, are the billion of people that you think are left out of this Scripture and are going to burn in Hell Fire for all eternity?

Christ created all and will reconcile all-not only on earth, but also the whole heavenly host!

Do you honesty doubt that Christ "created all?" Do you? How then can you doubt that He will reconcile the same "ALL?" " ... in Him is all created ... and through Him to reconcile all to Him ... "(Col. 1:16-20). The phrase "all things" is not in the original Greek Text. It should simply read: "all," not "all things. It is "faith" that you lack in believing these simple Scriptures!

MORE SCRIPTURAL PROOF FOR THE SALVATION OF ALL

After all of God's punishments and chastisements are meted out, all will be reconciled to God. Death will be abolished (I Cor. 15:26), and all will be vivified and given immortality never to be subject to pain, heartache, or death again. The Scriptures fully substantiate this grand truth.

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have ALL men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is One God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. Who gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time" (I Tim. 2:3-4).

"I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL [Gk. "the" all] men unto me" (John 12:32).

"That in the name of Jesus every knee should be bowing, celestial and terrestrial and subterranean, and every tongue should be acclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord, for the glory of God, the Father" (Phil. 2:10-11).

Comment: It wouldn't be "to the glory of God" if it were a forced acclimation. Besides I Cor. 12:3 plainly says, " ... no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the holy spirit." To "acclaim" carries the connotation of an heartfelt, voluntary expression.

"For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified" (I Cor. 15:22).

Comment: "vivified" is from the Greek: Zoopoieo = LIVE-DO, "giving life beyond the reach of death, conferring immortality." The same "all" who are dying in Adam (which includes everyone) is the same "all" who are vivified in Christ (which of necessity includes everyone). Also notice that the "all" are vivified "in" Christ not "out" of Christ, and it's not, "all in Christ are vivified," but rather, "in Christ ... ALL are vivified." The order of words makes a giant difference.

"Consequently, then, as it was through one offense for all mankind for condemnation, thus also it is through one just award for all mankind for life's justifying. For even as, through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners, thus also, through the obedience of the One, the many shall be constituted just" (Rom. 5:19).

Comment: This is not a difficult verse to understand. One offense brought condemnation on all mankind and all are constituted sinners. In the same manner ("thus also") through the obedience of the One [Christ] the same "many" are constituted just!

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus [sorry, no trinity here-or anywhere] who gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time" (I Tim. 2:5-6).

See continued in next post:
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 12:52:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
ISIS putting people in cages alive and setting them a blaze with fire, simply because they did not believe and convert.

Evangelical Christians say, if you do not believe in Trinity God, their God will put you in hell and set you ablaze burning you alive with fire, that will never end.

But YET...These same Christians say how hideous it is for ISIS to set these people on fire, simply for their beliefs and must be stopped. ( which is true) But at the same time, say their God is going to pull an ISIS on those who do not convert to their Trinity God.

Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.

The God of Christ and the Apostles doesn't expect humans to do his work for him, his son will do all the destroying when the time comes.

Allah is powerless to do his own dirty work.

And please don;t confuse Apostate Christians with true worshippers of the God teat Jesus and the Apostles worship. They are poor counterfeits who slander God by accusing him, falsely, of tormenting people who have already paid the price for their sin, against all ideas of justice.

All who slander God in this way are teachers of lies and therefore servants of Satan.
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 12:56:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued from last post:

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men" (I Tim. 4:10).

Comment: God is not the "potential" or "possible" saviour of all men. He is the saviour of all men! I believe Him. I think you should too.

Ver. 11, "These things command and teach."

Some more good news of Christ who IS the savior of all man kind can be found here

http://bible-truths.com...

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially ( NOT Exclusively ) of those that believe.
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:17:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 12:52:04 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
ISIS putting people in cages alive and setting them a blaze with fire, simply because they did not believe and convert.

Evangelical Christians say, if you do not believe in Trinity God, their God will put you in hell and set you ablaze burning you alive with fire, that will never end.

But YET...These same Christians say how hideous it is for ISIS to set these people on fire, simply for their beliefs and must be stopped. ( which is true) But at the same time, say their God is going to pull an ISIS on those who do not convert to their Trinity God.

Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.

The God of Christ and the Apostles doesn't expect humans to do his work for him, his son will do all the destroying when the time comes.

Allah is powerless to do his own dirty work.

And please don;t confuse Apostate Christians with true worshippers of the God teat Jesus and the Apostles worship. They are poor counterfeits who slander God by accusing him, falsely, of tormenting people who have already paid the price for their sin, against all ideas of justice.

All who slander God in this way are teachers of lies and therefore servants of Satan.

Respectfully, MCB, are you aware of the recent 25 MILLION $$ lawsuit that was awarded to a women, that will be paid by the donations of JW's for here daughter being sexually molested by a JW in the congregation, as a direct result of the Governing body policy, not to take precautions and alert members of the already convicted sexual deviate who was reinstated, as a JW within the congregation and told the Elders he was still fighting the urges, but has no yet acted on them, and they continued to let him be near families, with in the congregation with out warning them ?

Also, the Governing body was registered members of the United Nations for 10 years, till it came out, and when it was discovered by others and questioned, they then withdrew there membership to the UN ?

And NON o this information has been disclosed to its members or even an explanation to be found on JW.org to it people about this ?

At least they should disclose this to their sheep and offer explanation, don't you think ?

Especially, since 25 MILLION $$ of the peoples money is paying off someone who was sexually victimized ?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:47:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 12:56:29 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Continued from last post:

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men" (I Tim. 4:10).

Comment: God is not the "potential" or "possible" saviour of all men. He is the saviour of all men! I believe Him. I think you should too.

Ver. 11, "These things command and teach."

Some more good news of Christ who IS the savior of all man kind can be found here

http://bible-truths.com...

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially ( NOT Exclusively ) of those that believe.

Our God is and will always be invisible to His creation ( Christ ). Not one flesh of man was used to be a sacrifice for the salvation of any flesh for all flesh perishes in this first age. We saints come to tell God's people that ALL His created people ( Jacob ) are saved from their flesh and this world but since His people believe they are real, they kill all us saints who testify to His knowledge.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 2:11:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 1:47:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:56:29 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Continued from last post:

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men" (I Tim. 4:10).

Comment: God is not the "potential" or "possible" saviour of all men. He is the saviour of all men! I believe Him. I think you should too.

Ver. 11, "These things command and teach."

Some more good news of Christ who IS the savior of all man kind can be found here

http://bible-truths.com...

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially ( NOT Exclusively ) of those that believe.

Our God is and will always be invisible to His creation ( Christ ). Not one flesh of man was used to be a sacrifice for the salvation of any flesh for all flesh perishes in this first age. We saints come to tell God's people that ALL His created people ( Jacob ) are saved from their flesh and this world but since His people believe they are real, they kill all us saints who testify to His knowledge.
You are too late. The lineage of Jacob and Abraham are no more. The people in Israel are not the descendants of Abraham. Didn't God update you?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 2:16:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 2:11:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:47:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:56:29 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Continued from last post:

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men" (I Tim. 4:10).

Comment: God is not the "potential" or "possible" saviour of all men. He is the saviour of all men! I believe Him. I think you should too.

Ver. 11, "These things command and teach."

Some more good news of Christ who IS the savior of all man kind can be found here

http://bible-truths.com...

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially ( NOT Exclusively ) of those that believe.

Our God is and will always be invisible to His creation ( Christ ). Not one flesh of man was used to be a sacrifice for the salvation of any flesh for all flesh perishes in this first age. We saints come to tell God's people that ALL His created people ( Jacob ) are saved from their flesh and this world but since His people believe they are real, they kill all us saints who testify to His knowledge.
You are too late. The lineage of Jacob and Abraham are no more. The people in Israel are not the descendants of Abraham. Didn't God update you?

My stupid people cannot understand this prophecy;

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 2:22:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 2:16:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 2:11:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:47:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:56:29 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Continued from last post:

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men" (I Tim. 4:10).

Comment: God is not the "potential" or "possible" saviour of all men. He is the saviour of all men! I believe Him. I think you should too.

Ver. 11, "These things command and teach."

Some more good news of Christ who IS the savior of all man kind can be found here

http://bible-truths.com...

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially ( NOT Exclusively ) of those that believe.

Our God is and will always be invisible to His creation ( Christ ). Not one flesh of man was used to be a sacrifice for the salvation of any flesh for all flesh perishes in this first age. We saints come to tell God's people that ALL His created people ( Jacob ) are saved from their flesh and this world but since His people believe they are real, they kill all us saints who testify to His knowledge.
You are too late. The lineage of Jacob and Abraham are no more. The people in Israel are not the descendants of Abraham. Didn't God update you?

My stupid people cannot understand this prophecy;

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

That must be the Chinese. Why are you quoting scriptures after saying no one can learn from scriptures?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 3:50:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 1:17:07 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:52:04 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
ISIS putting people in cages alive and setting them a blaze with fire, simply because they did not believe and convert.

Evangelical Christians say, if you do not believe in Trinity God, their God will put you in hell and set you ablaze burning you alive with fire, that will never end.

But YET...These same Christians say how hideous it is for ISIS to set these people on fire, simply for their beliefs and must be stopped. ( which is true) But at the same time, say their God is going to pull an ISIS on those who do not convert to their Trinity God.

Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.

The God of Christ and the Apostles doesn't expect humans to do his work for him, his son will do all the destroying when the time comes.

Allah is powerless to do his own dirty work.

And please don;t confuse Apostate Christians with true worshippers of the God teat Jesus and the Apostles worship. They are poor counterfeits who slander God by accusing him, falsely, of tormenting people who have already paid the price for their sin, against all ideas of justice.

All who slander God in this way are teachers of lies and therefore servants of Satan.

Respectfully, MCB, are you aware of the recent 25 MILLION $$ lawsuit that was awarded to a women, that will be paid by the donations of JW's for here daughter being sexually molested by a JW in the congregation, as a direct result of the Governing body policy, not to take precautions and alert members of the already convicted sexual deviate who was reinstated, as a JW within the congregation and told the Elders he was still fighting the urges, but has no yet acted on them, and they continued to let him be near families, with in the congregation with out warning them ?

Also, the Governing body was registered members of the United Nations for 10 years, till it came out, and when it was discovered by others and questioned, they then withdrew there membership to the UN ?

And NON o this information has been disclosed to its members or even an explanation to be found on JW.org to it people about this ?

At least they should disclose this to their sheep and offer explanation, don't you think ?

Especially, since 25 MILLION $$ of the peoples money is paying off someone who was sexually victimized ?

Proof please.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 4:09:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 2:22:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/27/2015 2:16:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 2:11:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:47:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:56:29 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
Continued from last post:

"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the savior of all men" (I Tim. 4:10).

Comment: God is not the "potential" or "possible" saviour of all men. He is the saviour of all men! I believe Him. I think you should too.

Ver. 11, "These things command and teach."

Some more good news of Christ who IS the savior of all man kind can be found here

http://bible-truths.com...

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially ( NOT Exclusively ) of those that believe.

Our God is and will always be invisible to His creation ( Christ ). Not one flesh of man was used to be a sacrifice for the salvation of any flesh for all flesh perishes in this first age. We saints come to tell God's people that ALL His created people ( Jacob ) are saved from their flesh and this world but since His people believe they are real, they kill all us saints who testify to His knowledge.
You are too late. The lineage of Jacob and Abraham are no more. The people in Israel are not the descendants of Abraham. Didn't God update you?

My stupid people cannot understand this prophecy;

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

That must be the Chinese. Why are you quoting scriptures after saying no one can learn from scriptures?
The prophecy I shared with you is the Word of the Lord ( knowledge ) that us saints testify to. This prophecy is written in symbolic form using "nation" as a symbolic word to describe His thoughts that us saints testify to.

You can learn the prophecies by listening to the voice of our Lord and Savior who is totally invisible to His creation. Since He's invisible to us, He uses us saints and prophets to let us know who He is when He begins to speak in our mind and eventually reveal His plan for us all.
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 4:12:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/27/2015 3:50:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/27/2015 1:17:07 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
At 2/27/2015 12:52:04 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/25/2015 7:19:43 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
ISIS putting people in cages alive and setting them a blaze with fire, simply because they did not believe and convert.

Evangelical Christians say, if you do not believe in Trinity God, their God will put you in hell and set you ablaze burning you alive with fire, that will never end.

But YET...These same Christians say how hideous it is for ISIS to set these people on fire, simply for their beliefs and must be stopped. ( which is true) But at the same time, say their God is going to pull an ISIS on those who do not convert to their Trinity God.

Why ? Share with me why your Trinity God is different than ISIS please.

The God of Christ and the Apostles doesn't expect humans to do his work for him, his son will do all the destroying when the time comes.

Allah is powerless to do his own dirty work.

And please don;t confuse Apostate Christians with true worshippers of the God teat Jesus and the Apostles worship. They are poor counterfeits who slander God by accusing him, falsely, of tormenting people who have already paid the price for their sin, against all ideas of justice.

All who slander God in this way are teachers of lies and therefore servants of Satan.

Respectfully, MCB, are you aware of the recent 25 MILLION $$ lawsuit that was awarded to a women, that will be paid by the donations of JW's for here daughter being sexually molested by a JW in the congregation, as a direct result of the Governing body policy, not to take precautions and alert members of the already convicted sexual deviate who was reinstated, as a JW within the congregation and told the Elders he was still fighting the urges, but has no yet acted on them, and they continued to let him be near families, with in the congregation with out warning them ?

Also, the Governing body was registered members of the United Nations for 10 years, till it came out, and when it was discovered by others and questioned, they then withdrew there membership to the UN ?

And NON o this information has been disclosed to its members or even an explanation to be found on JW.org to it people about this ?

At least they should disclose this to their sheep and offer explanation, don't you think ?

Especially, since 25 MILLION $$ of the peoples money is paying off someone who was sexually victimized ?

Proof please.

Here is two separate lawsuits.

(1) They lost and was ordered to pay 13.5 million in 2014 and the Watchtower was found guilty in trying to cover it up and 10 million was awarded as punitive punishment, for them being found guilty of taking diabolical steps to cover up the sexual abuse of a little boy.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com...

(2) They lost and was ordered to pay over 20 million$ for the same thing. This case involved the sexual abuse of a girl, and was found guilty of hiding evidence in 2012

http://usnews.nbcnews.com...

Both these cases was proven in a court of Law and Judgment was rendered and the $$ being paid is coming directly from members donations.

Stand by and I will give you direct proof of their membership for 10 years to the UN until it was uncovered and then they withdrew their membership, as a result of the poop that was about to hit the fan from its members and swept it under the rug, hushing everyone up and keeping it away from their members as a whole.

now, one would think such Holy spirit guided people, would at least, put this info on their website, attempting to down play and explain the situation to it members, since the members are the ones financing the judgments, don't you think ?