Jump to topic:

WHAT and/or WHO is God/god?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 3:58:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I notice that people seem to put the "label" of God and such on whatever they seem to believe is "in charge" of them and such.

I view the human concept of God/god from a different perspective then most others seem to do.

I find the so called scriptures a great source of information on how the human population as a whole prefers their deceptions and lies called good over the One Truth that is NOT subjective.

Yes there IS such a ONE Truth, but it can NEVER be found or understood by the superstitious minded.

WHY waste TIME trying to figure out something that may of happened before recorded history or what might happen at some unknown future time.

TIME sure can confuse the superstitious minded.

I AM a God as I have a control of so called TIME...

Put forth some sort of example or proof you might say?

How about this as a simple example:

Have you ever noticed that some TIMES TIME seems to go by slowly and other TIMES it seems to fly by, and yet other TIMES it seems to stand still for a moment?

I have learned how to control and understand that "mind trick" of the illusion of TIME.

So many things that I can SEE and understand that is found beyond the superstitious human maps and TIME tables....

I also view myself as a personal god as I do Truly believe that I AM most overly wonderful and then some. I don't expect others to feel and view me in the same Light as that is not required by a person that understands just WHAT unconditional LOVE means.

So JUST WHAT is a God/god in your little world of opinion?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 4:14:06 AM
At 2/26/2015 3:58:19 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that people seem to put the "label" of God and such on whatever they seem to believe is "in charge" of them and such.

I view the human concept of God/god from a different perspective then most others seem to do.

I find the so called scriptures a great source of information on how the human population as a whole prefers their deceptions and lies called good over the One Truth that is NOT subjective.

Yes there IS such a ONE Truth, but it can NEVER be found or understood by the superstitious minded.

WHY waste TIME trying to figure out something that may of happened before recorded history or what might happen at some unknown future time.

Have you ever noticed that some TIMES TIME seems to go by slowly and other TIMES it seems to fly by, and yet other TIMES it seems to stand still for a moment?

I have learned how to control and understand that "mind trick" of the illusion of TIME.

Yeah, you smoke a joint and then time slows down. If you want to leap-frog forward in time about 8 hours, it's easy. You have a good night's sleep.

Not much of a trick. Lol.

So many things that I can SEE and understand that is found beyond the superstitious human maps and TIME tables....

I also view myself as a personal god as I do Truly believe that I AM most overly wonderful and then some. I don't expect others to feel and view me in the same Light as that is not required by a person that understands just WHAT unconditional LOVE means.

Why do you care? As a god, aren't you self-sufficient and above human concerns?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 5:04:02 AM
puppy people always wanting to lick your hand

that's the vibes I received on that...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 5:23:45 AM
At 2/26/2015 5:04:02 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
puppy people always wanting to lick your hand

that's the vibes I received on that...

Your vibes receptors are playing up. Better have that looked at. But then, being a god, that's not a problem. God, fix thyself. Lol.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 8:17:28 AM

Our Creator is the one who is going to kill your proud flesh soon.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:02:49 AM
At 2/26/2015 8:17:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God has finally spoken. He doesn't need you to be his voice anymore, Brad. Step aside!!! Learn what unconditional love means.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:15:56 AM
At 2/26/2015 9:02:49 AM, Harikrish wrote:

God has finally spoken. He doesn't need you to be his voice anymore, Brad. Step aside!!! Learn what unconditional love means.

No Christians knows what the love of God is. They actually believe it's something to do with their feelings and how they treat others.

The love of God kills all the flesh of this world before we go on to the New Heaven and Earth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:30:59 AM
At 2/26/2015 9:15:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No Christians knows what the love of God is. They actually believe it's something to do with their feelings and how they treat others.

The love of God kills all the flesh of this world before we go on to the New Heaven and Earth.

You need to learn some biology. Maggots eat all the flesh when people die.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:35:41 AM
At 2/26/2015 9:30:59 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Where does the body go when subjected to hot molten lava?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:23:19 AM
At 2/26/2015 9:35:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The body that is subjected to hot molten lave have no flesh for maggots. The body turns to ashes and returns to the earth and can be used as fertilizer.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:26:39 AM
At 2/26/2015 10:23:19 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The body that is subjected to hot molten lave have no flesh for maggots. The body turns to ashes and returns to the earth and can be used as fertilizer.

The body is NOT real. It does not contain any matter. Physicists are now learning that everything we observe came from invisible vibrations.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:47:27 AM
At 2/26/2015 10:26:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The body is NOT real. It does not contain any matter. Physicists are now learning that everything we observe came from invisible vibrations.

You really need to get an education. Everything including the body is made of matter. Physicists study the material world of matter at different levels. QM studies matter at the subatomic level. Everything vibrates because they are being struck by energy fields. And what is invisible is because they are outside of our human visible spectrum. But bodies are large and well within our visible spectrum. If you cannot see what is visible to the average person then you need to get your eyesight checked. If your blindness persists get a brain scan. You did not see the world as an illusion when you were an alcoholic. So it is obvious your condition has gotten worse.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:56:02 AM
At 2/26/2015 10:47:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:

You really need to get an education. Everything including the body is made of matter. Physicists study the material world of matter at different levels. QM studies matter at the subatomic level. Everything vibrates because they are being struck by energy fields. And what is invisible is because they are outside of our human visible spectrum. But bodies are large and well within our visible spectrum. If you cannot see what is visible to the average person then you need to get your eyesight checked. If your blindness persists get a brain scan. You did not see the world as an illusion when you were an alcoholic. So it is obvious your condition has gotten worse.

Not ONE man on this planet understands how we were created by our Creator who is totally invisible to us. No scientist understands what they observe in this universe.

Blind people cannot tell you what their flesh or other objects of this world look like because they do not receive the information to do so. Information ( God's thoughts ) is what's needed to observe anything or smell, taste, touch or feel emotionally. Nothing exists without the thoughts of God where we only exist as His characters in His program called Eternal Life. Everything was planned out within His thoughts before any illusions were formed for man to observe.

As long as you listen to religious people and scientists, you will never know the Truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 11:15:03 AM
At 2/26/2015 10:56:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Not ONE man on this planet understands how we were created by our Creator who is totally invisible to us. No scientist understands what they observe in this universe.

Blind people cannot tell you what their flesh or other objects of this world look like because they do not receive the information to do so. Information ( God's thoughts ) is what's needed to observe anything or smell, taste, touch or feel emotionally. Nothing exists without the thoughts of God where we only exist as His characters in His program called Eternal Life. Everything was planned out within His thoughts before any illusions were formed for man to observe.

As long as you listen to religious people and scientists, you will never know the Truth.

Blind people cannot see even if they receive information(God's thoughts) . When people are blind they still have their other sense of smell,taste, touch and feel. They just don't have the sense of sight. That is why you need to study biology to know the different functions of the human body. You are trying to think with your backside because your brain is too damaged. Anyone can see it isn't working for you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 11:18:18 AM
At 2/26/2015 11:15:03 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Blind people cannot see even if they receive information(God's thoughts) . When people are blind they still have their other sense of smell,taste, touch and feel. They just don't have the sense of sight. That is why you need to study biology to know the different functions of the human body. You are trying to think with your backside because your brain is too damaged. Anyone can see it isn't working for you.

Do you need other people to support your thoughts?

I testify to ALL of God's thoughts because that's my created existence. I don't need any people of this world to support His thoughts that I possess.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 11:38:14 AM
At 2/26/2015 11:18:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I testify to ALL of God's thoughts because that's my created existence. I don't need any people of this world to support His thoughts that I possess.

It is not surprising why you are incapable of coming up with any original thought. You are Satan's puppet and you don't even know it. Satan made you believe you were God's voice and as ridiculous as that might seem, you bought it!!!
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 2:36:57 PM

I think god is a title, similar as king, but higher. It is highest authority to a person. People can keep many things as their god, but not all of them are really the true one God, who is the most high truly.

I believe Bible God is the Most High and I keep him as my God. That means, want to live according to His will, because I think it is good.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 7:53:46 PM

It sounds like he is referring to string theory, hence the 'invisible vibrations'. If string theory is correct (unevidenced to date) then he kinda has a point. Of course, that says nothing about the materiality we experience at our scale of existence. It's like saying oxygen is an illusion between it consists of invisible molecules in the air. BOG latches onto something scientific he has heard and then proceeds to try and man-handle it into his delusions about God ad sainthood to lend some pseudo-scientific credibility to his narrative.

Ask him to tell you about dark matter. He claims to have a hotline to God but he can't seem to be able to identify what or where this missing matter is in the universe. I've implored him to spill the beans so I can win a Nobel Prize but he won't give. It's almost as if he doesn't know the answer. Lol.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:37:42 AM
At 2/26/2015 11:38:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/26/2015 11:18:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It is not surprising why you are incapable of coming up with any original thought. You are Satan's puppet and you don't even know it. Satan made you believe you were God's voice and as ridiculous as that might seem, you bought it!!!

Satan is NOT a name for a created being. Satan is a symbolic name for this world and everything that is visible to man that causes man to be confused and fearful. This is also known as the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:04:28 PM

How long is soon Brad?

You are not very good with predictions about assassinations happening soon Brad so I doubt that prediction will come true soon either.

Life kills all people eventually. All end up in the grave and you will too one day without anyone shooting your proud flesh.

LIFE is what ultimately rules our lives.

Life gives us life and Life also takes away our lives.

God is LIFE

Life rules my life. I take control of what I can and leave the rest to Life itself.
Father Time and Mother Nature help Life do its work.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:15:55 PM
At 2/26/2015 7:53:46 PM, dee-em wrote:

It sounds like he is referring to string theory, hence the 'invisible vibrations'. If string theory is correct (unevidenced to date) then he kinda has a point. Of course, that says nothing about the materiality we experience at our scale of existence. It's like saying oxygen is an illusion between it consists of invisible molecules in the air. BOG latches onto something scientific he has heard and then proceeds to try and man-handle it into his delusions about God ad sainthood to lend some pseudo-scientific credibility to his narrative.

Ask him to tell you about dark matter. He claims to have a hotline to God but he can't seem to be able to identify what or where this missing matter is in the universe. I've implored him to spill the beans so I can win a Nobel Prize but he won't give. It's almost as if he doesn't know the answer. Lol.

I was taught by our Creator that we're experiencing His dream. Life is nothing but a dream. All God's religious people and scientists have been believing that we're real but we are nothing but characters in a dream.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:19:34 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:04:28 PM, Skyangel wrote:

How long is soon Brad?

You are not very good with predictions about assassinations happening soon Brad so I doubt that prediction will come true soon either.

Life kills all people eventually. All end up in the grave and you will too one day without anyone shooting your proud flesh.

God is LIFE

Life rules my life. I take control of what I can and leave the rest to Life itself.

Time is only an illusion. We observe time because we experience one set of information at a time, just like we observe cinema as one picture at a time at a rate that makes us believe there is fluid motion.

Life is only a dream and not something that is tangible material traveling through time.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:41:41 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:19:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:

How long is soon Brad?

God is LIFE

Time is only an illusion. We observe time because we experience one set of information at a time, just like we observe cinema as one picture at a time at a rate that makes us believe there is fluid motion.

Life is only a dream and not something that is tangible material traveling through time.

Your life might be illusory Brad. Illusory meaning it is based on nothing but an illusion. http://www.thefreedictionary.com...
Your illusory life is deceiving you and leading you astray.

My life is very real. It is based on TRUTH and REALITY.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:42:47 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:41:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:

How long is soon Brad?

God is LIFE

Your life might be illusory Brad. Illusory meaning it is based on nothing but an illusion. http://www.thefreedictionary.com...

The Truth is a name God calls Himself and His thoughts where we exist. The Truth is totally invisible to us.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:00:15 PM
At 2/27/2015 9:42:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The Truth is a name God calls Himself and His thoughts where we exist. The Truth is totally invisible to us.

TRUTH might be invisible to you Brad but TRUTH is very visible to me. I see it all around me and in me. I abide IN TRUTH and TRUTH abides in me. We are ONE. We are visible to those who have eyes to see and invisible to those who don't.
TRUTH and REALITY are one and the same.

Everything in reality says "I AM THAT I AM" simply by existing.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:02:57 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:00:15 PM, Skyangel wrote:

TRUTH might be invisible to you Brad but TRUTH is very visible to me. I see it all around me and in me. I abide IN TRUTH and TRUTH abides in me. We are ONE. We are visible to those who have eyes to see and invisible to those who don't.

I AM THAT I AM is a phrase that you have borrowed from the Bible without even knowing what it means. Most Christians borrow biblical names without knowing the deeper meanings of them.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:16:45 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:02:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I AM THAT I AM is a phrase that you have borrowed from the Bible without even knowing what it means. Most Christians borrow biblical names without knowing the deeper meanings of them.

I know perfectly what it means. Just because you don't have a clue does not mean everyone else also has no clue.
Some of us are actually programmed to think for ourselves rather than be trained parrots.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:27:36 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:16:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I know perfectly what it means. Just because you don't have a clue does not mean everyone else also has no clue.
Some of us are actually programmed to think for ourselves rather than be trained parrots.

When Moses asked for the name of our Creator who was speaking into his mind, our Creator's voice said to him, "I AM WHOM I AM", or "I AM THAT I AM", depending on what translation of the Bible you're using.

When I write or speak these words, "I AM WHOM I AM", I am speaking from our Creator's perspective as His voice.

You don't know our Creator so when you use these words, "I AM THAT I AM", you're nothing but a liar. You're using these words in vain.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 11:12:57 PM
At 2/27/2015 10:27:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:16:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:

When Moses asked for the name of our Creator who was speaking into his mind, our Creator's voice said to him, "I AM WHOM I AM", or "I AM THAT I AM", depending on what translation of the Bible you're using.

When I write or speak these words, "I AM WHOM I AM", I am speaking from our Creator's perspective as His voice.

You don't know our Creator so when you use these words, "I AM THAT I AM", you're nothing but a liar. You're using these words in vain.

I am a mirror in which you see your own reflection and your words which you direct at me apply to you.
I AM THAT I AM.
I AM the TRUTH.
I AM a REALITY.

I AM merely an illusion to you due to you being blind. You were not chosen to see who or what I AM.
I AM invisible to you.