dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 8:40:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Atheist US Avijit Roy blogger killed in machete attack in Bangladesh

http://www.smh.com.au...

Dhaka: Machete-wielding assailants hacked to death a blogger in the Bangladeshi capital of Dhaka, in the latest of a series of attacks on writers who support freethinking values in the Muslim-majority nation.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:16:22 AM
At 2/27/2015 8:40:11 AM, dee-em wrote:

Dhaka: Machete-wielding assailants hacked to death a blogger in the Bangladeshi capital of Dhaka, in the latest of a series of attacks on writers who support freethinking values in the Muslim-majority nation.

Are you really surprised? Charlie Hedbo was just one incident and it won't stop until so-called moderate Muslims band together and stop this insanity being conducted in the name of their religion. Non-Muslims cannot do it since much of it occurs in Muslim controlled nations and aid and comfort for these cowardly assassins flows freely from these same strongholds of religious intolerance.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:25:37 AM

was he killed by drone or machine jet fighter F-16?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:37:27 AM
You cannot be very bright if you are an atheist in a Muslim country writing blasphemous blogs about the prophet.
You cannot be very bright writing blasphemous stuff about the prophet even in non Muslim countries.
Not because the Muslims react to what is written. 6 out if 10 Muslims cannot read and there are 800 million illiterate Muslims in the world.
It is just dangerous to be an infidel near a Muslim. And there is no reason to be near them. They let you know they are Muslims from the way they dress.
No smart person needs to be killed by Muslims.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:43:00 AM
At 2/27/2015 9:37:27 AM, Harikrish wrote:
You cannot be very bright if you are an atheist in a Muslim country writing blasphemous blogs about the prophet.
You cannot be very bright writing blasphemous stuff about the prophet even in non Muslim countries.
Not because the Muslims react to what is written. 6 out if 10 Muslims cannot read and there are 800 million illiterate Muslims in the world.
It is just dangerous to be an infidel near a Muslim. And there is no reason to be near them. They let you know they are Muslims from the way they dress.

So you approve of killing someone just because they disagree with your religious beliefs. Got it. You're a primitive barbarian.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:51:48 AM
At 2/27/2015 9:43:00 AM, dhardage wrote:

So you approve of killing someone just because they disagree with your religious beliefs. Got it. You're a primitive barbarian.
I just said it is dangerous to be an infidel near a Muslim. There are 164 jihad verses in the Quran which the Muslims are required to memorize. You don't stand a chance.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:55:00 AM
At 2/27/2015 9:51:48 AM, Harikrish wrote:

I just said it is dangerous to be an infidel near a Muslim. There are 164 jihad verses in the Quran which the Muslims are required to memorize. You don't stand a chance.

And that implicitly condones the killing of infidels for no other reason than they disagree with your religious beliefs. That's being a primitive barbarian so if the shoe fits, as the saying goes, wear it.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 9:58:33 AM
At 2/27/2015 9:55:00 AM, dhardage wrote:

And that implicitly condones the killing of infidels for no other reason than they disagree with your religious beliefs. That's being a primitive barbarian so if the shoe fits, as the saying goes, wear it.

My apologies. I misunderstood the thrust of your comment. My revised reply would be that no one should need to be afraid of speaking their mind and, if they are, that danger should be removed with all speed/
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:10:45 AM
At 2/27/2015 9:58:33 AM, dhardage wrote:

My apologies. I misunderstood the thrust of your comment. My revised reply would be that no one should need to be afraid of speaking their mind and, if they are, that danger should be removed with all speed/

If you like having your head attached to your body don't let your tongue ruin your plans , especially if you don't believe there are virgins in paradise. Muslims have created a win win situation for themselves. How could God refuse anyone who prays 5 times a day.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:12:26 AM
At 2/27/2015 10:10:45 AM, Harikrish wrote:

If you like having your head attached to your body don't let your tongue ruin your plans , especially if you don't believe there are virgins in paradise. Muslims have created a win win situation for themselves. How could God refuse anyone who prays 5 times a day.

Honestly? Because there is no evidence of any God, including Allah, and the idea of a bunch of virgins waiting for you after death was the delusion of an ignorant., illiterate goat herder who liked his brides to be under 10 years of age.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:32:10 AM
At 2/27/2015 10:12:26 AM, dhardage wrote:

Honestly? Because there is no evidence of any God, including Allah, and the idea of a bunch of virgins waiting for you after death was the delusion of an ignorant., illiterate goat herder who liked his brides to be under 10 years of age.
Don't knock the 6 year old Aisha the prophets bride. Muslims are asked to marry girls at very young ages because they have to learn a lot about sexual etiquette as dictated by the prophet. The prophets first wife was quite old, too old to teach his techniques. Marrying Aisha at 6 turned out more practical. She even wrote Hadiths on the subject.
Muslims take sex seriously. Why do you think they are out populating even the Chinese.
Sexual Etiquettes in Islam

http://www.ajmalbeig.addr.com...
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:39:28 AM
At 2/27/2015 10:32:10 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/27/2015 10:12:26 AM, dhardage wrote:

Don't knock the 6 year old Aisha the prophets bride. Muslims are asked to marry girls at very young ages because they have to learn a lot about sexual etiquette as dictated by the prophet. The prophets first wife was quite old, too old to teach his techniques. Marrying Aisha at 6 turned out more practical. She even wrote Hadiths on the subject.
Muslims take sex seriously. Why do you think they are out populating even the Chinese.
Sexual Etiquettes in Islam

http://www.ajmalbeig.addr.com...

A pedophile is a pedophile in my book.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 2:38:19 PM

look man because the media is showing you some crazy muslims you think their is no same crap in USA for example? out of its pupolation (320,386,661) there must be things like that but f@cking media only shows you muslims... you its brainwashing you muslims muslims muslims muslims..... no wonder people hating muslim so much.. please go to reliable statistics and you will get diarrhea for not finding muslims there.
Never fart near dog
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 4:31:41 AM
At 2/27/2015 2:38:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man because the media is showing you some crazy muslims you think their is no same crap in USA for example?

Point to something current where free speech is responded to with murder. Perhaps you are thinking of Russia?

I fail to see the morality in addressing one horrendous act by saying "hey, it happens in other places too". Does that somehow lessen the barbarity of this particular act in your own mind?

out of its pupolation (320,386,661) there must be things like that but f@cking media only shows you muslims...

I actually live in Australia.

you its brainwashing you muslims muslims muslims muslims..... no wonder people hating muslim so much.. please go to reliable statistics and you will get diarrhea for not finding muslims there.

You are not helping your cause. Instead of denouncing this vile atrocity, you seek to shoot the messenger. That only hardens the minds of reasonable people like me who are willing to accept that there are extremists in every organisation. Yet when confronted with such extremism, your first reaction is to get angry at the media and those who pay attention to it. Not once have you actually acknowledged that the murderers have done something wrong and should be punished. That is very telling.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:48:42 AM
At 3/1/2015 4:31:41 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 2/27/2015 2:38:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man because the media is showing you some crazy muslims you think their is no same crap in USA for example?

Point to something current where free speech is responded to with murder. Perhaps you are thinking of Russia?

I fail to see the morality in addressing one horrendous act by saying "hey, it happens in other places too". Does that somehow lessen the barbarity of this particular act in your own mind?

out of its pupolation (320,386,661) there must be things like that but f@cking media only shows you muslims...

I actually live in Australia.

you its brainwashing you muslims muslims muslims muslims..... no wonder people hating muslim so much.. please go to reliable statistics and you will get diarrhea for not finding muslims there.

You are not helping your cause. Instead of denouncing this vile atrocity, you seek to shoot the messenger. That only hardens the minds of reasonable people like me who are willing to accept that there are extremists in every organisation. Yet when confronted with such extremism, your first reaction is to get angry at the media and those who pay attention to it. Not once have you actually acknowledged that the murderers have done something wrong and should be punished. That is very telling.

Accusing me of lies... yeah im angry of the hypocrisy of people... and i (every human being should) condemn every wrong thing im not justifying anything here.
Quran 42:40
And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah . Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers.

this in my position.
Never fart near dog