Another prediction coming true.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 12:47:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
2 Peter 3:3-4
YLT(i) 3 this first knowing, that there shall come in the latter end of the days scoffers, according to their own desires going on, 4 and saying, `Where is the promise of his presence? for since the fathers did fall asleep, all things so remain from the beginning of the creation;'

Jesus likened these days to the days of Noah:

Luke 17:26
YLT(i) 26 `And, as it came to pass in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man;

Everybody ridiculed Noah, until they heard the Ark door appear to close itself followed later by the rain starting.

Today many ridicule Christ's modern day people, and no doubt will do until the "Ark door" closes on them.

How many will wish they had listened before it was too late?, many I would imagine, but I also don't doubt there will be some who are still telling God he is wrong even as they die.

What a shame to miss out on all the marvellous promises of God because you couldn't be bothered to check it out properly for yourself, or because you are too proud to accept a higher being than you.

Whatever the reason it is an awful lot to risk losing.

Still, those of us who are striving to achieve what God asks of us, sadly thank you for proving bible promises right with your ridicule.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:10:56 PM
At 2/27/2015 12:47:49 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
YLT(i) 3 this first knowing, that there shall come in the latter end of the days scoffers, according to their own desires going on, 4 and saying, `Where is the promise of his presence? for since the fathers did fall asleep, all things so remain from the beginning of the creation;'

YLT(i) 26 `And, as it came to pass in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of Man;

Everybody ridiculed Noah, until they heard the Ark door appear to close itself followed later by the rain starting.

Today many ridicule Christ's modern day people, and no doubt will do until the "Ark door" closes on them.

How many will wish they had listened before it was too late?, many I would imagine, but I also don't doubt there will be some who are still telling God he is wrong even as they die.

What a shame to miss out on all the marvellous promises of God because you couldn't be bothered to check it out properly for yourself, or because you are too proud to accept a higher being than you.

Still, those of us who are striving to achieve what God asks of us, sadly thank you for proving bible promises right with your ridicule.

Where's the "another prediction coming true"?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:55:22 PM

All God's religious people ( proud people ) who believe in their own interpretations of the scriptures like the Jewish leaders did, are totally deceived by what they observe. When they saw Jesus and the rest of us saints, they couldn't believe the Word of the Lord that we testify to.

Religious Christians are deceived by the body that's writing this post, thinking that he's not a true saint who is testifying to the knowledge of God. Therefore, they don't believe the writings and the words he speaks for our Creator.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 1:58:30 PM

Except that there are always people who mock an idea as long as that idea exists. There have been people who mock Christians and Christianity since it was created. This isn't a prophecy, it is like if I predict that someone will eat tomorrow.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2015 10:43:53 PM
At 2/27/2015 1:58:30 PM, SNP1 wrote:

Except that there are always people who mock an idea as long as that idea exists. There have been people who mock Christians and Christianity since it was created. This isn't a prophecy, it is like if I predict that someone will eat tomorrow.

The prophecies in Daniel show Christianity was formed by the beast and will be destroyed by the thoughts ( the word of the Lord ) of our Creator where everything exists.

Not one of God's people understands the dream we're all experiencing called Eternal Life.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:09:49 AM
Extremists, of whatever ilk, should be mocked when they churn out garbage like some of the theist extremists on this forum.

Btw a few minutes ago I had a couple of members of the nasty JW cult on my doorstep. I said a polite, but firm, 'no thank you' as I immediately shut the door. I just don't know why they bother, no one around here gives them the time of day!
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:28:20 AM
At 2/28/2015 5:09:49 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Extremists, of whatever ilk, should be mocked when they churn out garbage like some of the theist extremists on this forum.

Btw a few minutes ago I had a couple of members of the nasty JW cult on my doorstep. I said a polite, but firm, 'no thank you' as I immediately shut the door. I just don't know why they bother, no one around here gives them the time of day!
Because they are programmed to believe that because Story book jebus was mostly rejected, they must be on the right path when they get rejected, so they actually often look forward to rejection by those not in their Cult!

Their fundamental problem however remains that -

1. The biblical e.g. jebus, apostles, Pauly are a Historical MYTH!
2. The proofs ANY bible Story book they use came from or was inspired by ANY literal supernatural being, remains a constant zero!
3. An examination of their own malignant Sins measured against their own propaganda, only exposes them as illegitimate jebus' followers (1 John 3:6) but they are however exposed by their own jebus' as agents of their naughty Story book Devil! (1 John 3:8)

QED
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 6:00:05 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the JW cult hasn't killed more people over the years than the Islamic State terrorists, by not permitting their members to have life saving blood transfusions!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 6:52:43 AM
At 2/27/2015 1:10:56 PM, annanicole wrote:

Where's the "another prediction coming true"?

That's my question as well.
But then again insanity doesn't need any meaning.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:56:38 AM

So someone wrote a book claiming that they talk to an invisible undetectable man in the sky and predicted that the believers of this claim will be ridiculed. And you find this impressive?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:19:42 AM

Most likely, Peter and Luke were ridiculed and mocked for their crazy ideas so they assumed any other followers would be, as well.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth