See how stupid it comes

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:32:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...

look at this stupid woman trying to blame Islam or accuse all muslims for that matter.... how stupid can someone be..... same here in my place.. now everybody hating muslims for some crazy peoples actions... its all emotional why cant people think properly..emotions emotions!! lets hate them everybody do it anyway....

by the way half of the reports on the site news in Israel are about ISIS and muslims i just counted... brainwashing everybody up stupid people and of course must of them dont know their Bibles... pathetic their beliefs are ISIS themselves.

why not explore the politics and religious matters.. no emotions only works
Never fart near dog
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:54:08 AM
At 2/28/2015 7:32:11 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look at this stupid woman trying to blame Islam or accuse all muslims for that matter.... how stupid can someone be..... same here in my place.. now everybody hating muslims for some crazy peoples actions... its all emotional why cant people think properly..emotions emotions!! lets hate them everybody do it anyway....

by the way half of the reports on the site news in Israel are about ISIS and muslims i just counted... brainwashing everybody up stupid people and of course must of them dont know their Bibles... pathetic their beliefs are ISIS themselves.

It is absolutely stupid and bigoted to tar all of one faith with the same brush. There are many good and decent Muslims, just as there are many good and decent Christians. Both faiths have very nasty elements who bring their faiths into disrepute.
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:08:14 AM

I understand your frustration. But the fact is that most people are intellectually lazy, willfully ignorant, and enjoy loathing and blaming others just so they can feel a little better about themselves. It's also a fact that the more people feel abused and disrespected, the more they will do it to others, in turn, to to raise their own self-esteem.

Our modern western culture is becoming increasingly abusive and exploitive economically and politically, and nearly everyone is suffering, now, from all that abuse. And being generally lazy and ignorant people, we look for convenient 'scapegoats'. And there's plenty of entities out there who will happily provide them for us (religious entities, political entities, economic entities, "). And these radical, murderous Muslim extremists make for a very quick and easy 'scapegoat'.

Think of it as being a little bit like taking drugs. Getting high does not actually solve anyone's problems; and in fact it almost always increases the user's problems. But for the short time that the drug is in the system, the user FEELS as if their problems are all solved, or have vanished. And that's what 'scapegoating' is all about. While we are blaming all the worlds problems on some distant scapegoat, we can remain happily oblivious of all these other entities, much closer to home, who are busy abusing and demoralizing us, with our own tacit approval.
ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:50:05 AM

Yes... poor, poor little muslims. Always the victims; ever the martyrs, right? You post the link attacking her for what you perceive to be a blanket attack on islam, and completely overlook the sideways accusation of UK security forces for "making Jihad John" what he has become. Even when asked if he felt the security forces were, in some way, responsible for the beheading, he can't even give her a straight answer... He insinuates, all day long, that this is the case, but doesn't have enough sack to offer up a simple, "Yes."
So, here's mine: I believe that not only the security forces in the UK, but the overall sentiment directed at muslims contributes to radicalization of MANY different sects. Yes, the security forces are, in part, responsible for the beheadings. The security forces go way overboard in their "protection" of the UK, and are extremists, themselves.
The man being interviewed is, indeed, correct: All individuals are responsible for their own actions. Yes, the UK security forces should accept accountability for the way they treat people, profiling their religious beliefs.
On the converse, however, Are you willing to take an equally stringent look at what it is that makes the security forces make such a knee-jerk response? All of the beheadings are being performed in the name of islam, in the name of "the prophet," and in the name of allah. The religion, itself, is proliferated in such a manner as to be easily used as a weapon, just like so many do with the bible. People like you like to point out all the pretty-pretty, warm and fuzzy passages, and call that the "true nature" of islam. You completely overlook the passages of violence and brutality, just as christians do, in thebible.
I have no sympathy. It's time we stop allowing people to use religion and its "respect" factor as a blanket against judgment. Islamic terrorists need to be squashed, just like christian terrorists, just like any other type of terrorist. Any violence perpetrated in the name of any deity should be dealt with as a crime against humanity, and those responsible should be put to death in the exact same manner as their victims.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:30:04 AM
At 2/28/2015 7:54:08 AM, JJ50 wrote:

It is absolutely stupid and bigoted to tar all of one faith with the same brush. There are many good and decent Muslims, just as there are many good and decent Christians. Both faiths have very nasty elements who bring their faiths into disrepute.

yep there are things in the religion people dont like for example how its treats homosexuals and stuff...well everyone have the right to deabte on things but im sure no relgion says to kill innocents like the media trying to portray what Islam is about...funny thing is most terrorism attack not related to Islam at all.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:41:29 AM
At 2/28/2015 8:08:14 AM, PureX wrote:

I understand your frustration. But the fact is that most people are intellectually lazy, willfully ignorant, and enjoy loathing and blaming others just so they can feel a little better about themselves. It's also a fact that the more people feel abused and disrespected, the more they will do it to others, in turn, to to raise their own self-esteem.

Our modern western culture is becoming increasingly abusive and exploitive economically and politically, and nearly everyone is suffering, now, from all that abuse. And being generally lazy and ignorant people, we look for convenient 'scapegoats'. And there's plenty of entities out there who will happily provide them for us (religious entities, political entities, economic entities, "). And these radical, murderous Muslim extremists make for a very quick and easy 'scapegoat'.

Think of it as being a little bit like taking drugs. Getting high does not actually solve anyone's problems; and in fact it almost always increases the user's problems. But for the short time that the drug is in the system, the user FEELS as if their problems are all solved, or have vanished. And that's what 'scapegoating' is all about. While we are blaming all the worlds problems on some distant scapegoat, we can remain happily oblivious of all these other entities, much closer to home, who are busy abusing and demoralizing us, with our own tacit approval.

right to the point man really i appreciated it... actually i had enough with my community the hate they have of others... although its about nationalism people cant value a person individually and they have to take and defame his religion or nationalism...
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:55:35 AM

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:02:13 AM
At 2/28/2015 8:50:05 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:

Yes... poor, poor little muslims. Always the victims; ever the martyrs, right? You post the link attacking her for what you perceive to be a blanket attack on islam, and completely overlook the sideways accusation of UK security forces for "making Jihad John" what he has become. Even when asked if he felt the security forces were, in some way, responsible for the beheading, he can't even give her a straight answer... He insinuates, all day long, that this is the case, but doesn't have enough sack to offer up a simple, "Yes."

im not saying always we are the victims... and dont ignoring that we have crazy muslims but look how she addresses him like this guy is a part of what happened and she want to hear an "excuse" for the beheadings, its not questions its accusations trying to extract some answer to get her point that "Islam" did it.

So, here's mine: I believe that not only the security forces in the UK, but the overall sentiment directed at muslims contributes to radicalization of MANY different sects. Yes, the security forces are, in part, responsible for the beheadings. The security forces go way overboard in their "protection" of the UK, and are extremists, themselves.
The man being interviewed is, indeed, correct: All individuals are responsible for their own actions. Yes, the UK security forces should accept accountability for the way they treat people, profiling their religious beliefs.
On the converse, however, Are you willing to take an equally stringent look at what it is that makes the security forces make such a knee-jerk response? All of the beheadings are being performed in the name of islam, in the name of "the prophet," and in the name of allah. The religion, itself, is proliferated in such a manner as to be easily used as a weapon, just like so many do with the bible. People like you like to point out all the pretty-pretty, warm and fuzzy passages, and call that the "true nature" of islam. You completely overlook the passages of violence and brutality, just as christians do, in thebible.

well i cant blame you for muslims doing crazy stuff in the name of Allah/Islam but these extremists have also other causes like the war in every muslim land the killings of millions or for some reasons, they doing it as revenge but they killing also innocents, and as a people as a whole we should condemn all of this sh1t and not just say "Islam".

I have no sympathy. It's time we stop allowing people to use religion and its "respect" factor as a blanket against judgment. Islamic terrorists need to be squashed, just like christian terrorists, just like any other type of terrorist. Any violence perpetrated in the name of any deity should be dealt with as a crime against humanity, and those responsible should be put to death in the exact same manner as their victims.

sure every terrorist is a terrorist the same thing should be applied to them.
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:09:06 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:02:13 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

im not saying always we are the victims... and dont ignoring that we have crazy muslims but look how she addresses him like this guy is a part of what happened and she want to hear an "excuse" for the beheadings, its not questions its accusations trying to extract some answer to get her point that "Islam" did it.

well i cant blame you for muslims doing crazy stuff in the name of Allah/Islam but these extremists have also other causes like the war in every muslim land the killings of millions or for some reasons, they doing it as revenge but they killing also innocents, and as a people as a whole we should condemn all of this sh1t and not just say "Islam".

You should hear the stories that the American natives have about the Christians who came over to the Americas to steal their land and minerals to build their false gods.
ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:39:48 PM

The victim attitude is exactly what you are displaying. Further, she did not address him that way. What IS does it does in the name of its religion and its god. Further, you have no idea what "she wants to hear." This is what you are assuming, based on the victim role you are playing. While this was not done by "islam," it was done by "islamic believers." Just like christianity gets blamed for everything done by the Westboro Baptist Church (somewhat unfairly), islam has attention drawn to it by everything done by IS and its associated groups.

This point is agreed. However, more and supremely terrible things are currently being done in the name of islam than any other group; at least that's what is currently making headlines. This is a direct result of the extreme nature of what these groups are doing. I fully understand that not all of islam is responsible for what this small segment is doing. But not every reporter that talks about it has a bigoted agenda, either. You read too much into what this reporter asked. He was simply being overly defensive, and not wanting to address it, at all...

Agreed. And it is. There are simply more terrorist acts being committed by muslims. That's why they're getting more media attention.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 2:02:16 PM
At 2/28/2015 12:39:48 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

The victim attitude is exactly what you are displaying. Further, she did not address him that way. What IS does it does in the name of its religion and its god. Further, you have no idea what "she wants to hear." This is what you are assuming, based on the victim role you are playing. While this was not done by "islam," it was done by "islamic believers." Just like christianity gets blamed for everything done by the Westboro Baptist Church (somewhat unfairly), islam has attention drawn to it by everything done by IS and its associated groups.

yeah i have no idea what she wants when she repeating her questions in aggressive nature and accusing attitude... look at her smiling at the end, im not displaying victim attitude just please his is how interview should be going? its rhetorical..

This point is agreed. However, more and supremely terrible things are currently being done in the name of islam than any other group; at least that's what is currently making headlines. This is a direct result of the extreme nature of what these groups are doing. I fully understand that not all of islam is responsible for what this small segment is doing. But not every reporter that talks about it has a bigoted agenda, either. You read too much into what this reporter asked. He was simply being overly defensive, and not wanting to address it, at all...

Agreed. And it is. There are simply more terrorist acts being committed by muslims. That's why they're getting more media attention.

that is a blatant lie. because the media is shoing you that more than others it doesnt mean its true. where do you get your decision the media? wow... watch news in Iran see how they view you.

Robert Anthony Pape, Jr. (born 1960) is an American political scientist known for his work on international security affairs, especially the coercive strategies of air power and the rationale of suicide terrorism. He is currently a professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago and founder of the Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism (CPOST).

he concludes that there is "little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, or any one of the world"s religions... . Rather, what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists consider to be their homeland" (p. 4). "The taproot of suicide terrorism is nationalism," he argues; it is "an extreme strategy for national liberation" (pp. 79"80). Pape's work examines groups such as the Al-Qaeda to the Sri Lankan Tamil Tigers. Pape also notably provides further evidence to a growing body of literature that finds that the majority of suicide terrorists do not come from impoverished or uneducated backgrounds, but rather have middle class origins and a significant level of education.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America
http://www.globalresearch.ca...

Less Than 2 Percent Of Terrorist Attacks In The E.U. Are Religiously Motivated
http://thinkprogress.org...
Never fart near dog
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 2:50:23 PM
At 2/28/2015 10:55:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

OK, you know how to copy and paste Bible verses. I don't consider that much of an intellectual accomplishment. The real test is your ability to explain what all that means and how it relates to the subject at hand.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:33:51 PM
At 2/28/2015 10:30:04 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 2/28/2015 7:54:08 AM, JJ50 wrote:

yep there are things in the religion people dont like for example how its treats homosexuals and stuff...well everyone have the right to deabte on things but im sure no relgion says to kill innocents like the media trying to portray what Islam is about...funny thing is most terrorism attack not related to Islam at all.

Not related to Islam, you say? How can that be? The terrorists themselves are saying it is about Islam, specifically, the Islamic power struggles going on in the ME.

I'm often reminded by Muslims that Islam is not just for their spiritual concerns, but also that Islam permeates all facets of a Muslim's life, including politics.

Yes, this is about Islam and it's about other things as well. That isn't the point. We understand perfectly that the terrorists are a tiny minority of Muslims who are committing atrocities and that the vast majority of Muslims are not, and are just as repulsed by the atrocities as everyone else. The terrorists are the ones making a bad name for Islam. That is why it's somewhat expected the vast majority of Muslims should rise up and do something about it so that the rest of world need not interfere in Islamic affairs.

Instead, we see Muslim soldiers taking off their uniforms and fleeing for their lives. What's up with that?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:47:43 PM
At 2/28/2015 2:50:23 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

OK, you know how to copy and paste Bible verses. I don't consider that much of an intellectual accomplishment. The real test is your ability to explain what all that means and how it relates to the subject at hand.

I was created as the voice of the Lord so if you don't listen to the knowledge that I share, you will remain confused and frustrated by the world around you. If you listen, you may still remain confused unless God has chosen you to receive this knowledge graciously without arguing.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:52:56 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:47:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

I was created as the voice of the Lord so if you don't listen to the knowledge that I share, you will remain confused and frustrated by the world around you. If you listen, you may still remain confused unless God has chosen you to receive this knowledge graciously without arguing.
You are not confusing anyone. You remain confused.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:56:30 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:52:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

How were you created and how will you be living in Paradise?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 6:51:23 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:56:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

I am living in paradise now. It beats the pie in the sky version and there are certainly more than 72 virgins I come in contact with daily. As for how I was created? Legitimately comes to mind.
Everyone should be living in a Paradise. Why are you torturing yourself because you are in a miserable state? If you miss it in this life, hope you find it in the next life.
But if God took the good life away from you, He ain't giving it back because God might have given it to someone more deserving. No one can help you there.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:36:21 PM
At 2/28/2015 6:51:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2015 3:56:30 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Deuteronomy 28

I am living in paradise now. It beats the pie in the sky version and there are certainly more than 72 virgins I come in contact with daily. As for how I was created? Legitimately comes to mind.
Everyone should be living in a Paradise. Why are you torturing yourself because you are in a miserable state? If you miss it in this life, hope you find it in the next life.
But if God took the good life away from you, He ain't giving it back because God might have given it to someone more deserving. No one can help you there.

You're still living in the first age that will be destroyed soon. When the entire earth begins to shake violently, you won't have any time to think about your Paradise.