Jump to topic:

If You Feed Me!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:13:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Feed me! Feed me now!! Feed me all night long! If you feed me, I can grow up big and strong." These are lines spoken by Audrey II, in the movie, "Little Shop of Horrors." The plant that grows bigger every time he eats and is never quite satisfied. He always wants more. It is never enough! "FEED ME!"
Obama continues to feed on America"s freedoms everyday, taking more and more, never satisfied. Most recently, the FCC passed Net Neutrality Regulations. Obama and Democrats fully supported the takeover of the Internet, demanding it become a public utility controlled by the government, regardless of opposition from the American people. The FCC is supposed to be an independent government agency, but as we are discovering, there are no boundaries honored by this administration. "FEED ME!"
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:15:11 AM
Are you comparing Obama to Rick Moranis? Well done!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:17:43 AM
terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:25:30 AM
Its amazing how one man with a few minions can destroy a nation so quickly, but it must be because we are at the end of the dispensation of grace.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:33:25 AM
At 2/28/2015 9:25:30 AM, Rant wrote:
Its amazing how one man with a few minions can destroy a nation so quickly, but it must be because we are at the end of the dispensation of grace.

Those who preach to fear the world's leaders have no clue who our Creator is or what His plans are for the future.

Psalm 23
1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want; 2 he makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters; 3 he restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

If your focus is on God and His Eternal Plan, you have nothing to worry about.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 1:39:32 PM
At 2/28/2015 11:33:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Those who preach to fear the world's leaders have no clue who our Creator is or what His plans are for the future.

Psalm 23
1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want; 2 he makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters; 3 he restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

And if you also happen to be homeless. There is little the worrying can do to change that. Did the homelessness come first and realization of God later or it was the other way around. Don't make us guess, Brad?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:30:03 PM
At 2/28/2015 1:39:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2015 11:33:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 23

And if you also happen to be homeless. There is little the worrying can do to change that. Did the homelessness come first and realization of God later or it was the other way around. Don't make us guess, Brad?

He started the process of my becoming homeless starting on the day He had me sell most everything I owned before moving to Barcelona, Spain on June 3rd, 2003 to be with the woman He chose for me to live with until I had my born of God experience on June 14th, 2008. After testifying to His knowledge in written and spoken form until May 5th, 2011, He had me go back to Campbell, California, where He's having me preach the gospel until I am killed.

I had some money left over when I got to Campbell so I paid rent to one of my son's for the first month and a half. His girlfriend didn't want me around so he told me to leave. My youngest son took me into their apartment until he saw me with my first whiteboard two weeks later. After asking me what I'm going to use the whiteboard for, he told me I had to leave. That was on July 24th, 2011. That was my first day of homelessness.

Since then, I have witnessed to over 2,000 of God's chosen believers who come to me because of the messages that they see on my whiteboard that I change daily. God had me feed up to 20 homeless people at the park for 18 months until last year after the believer I was keeping my food supplies at no longer wanted me there. That was the last day that I had to feed homeless people.

Since that day I was forced to stop feeding homeless people, I've been used by God to teach His chosen believers the deeper knowledge of how He created everything, including finding many more new believers who are more advanced in the knowledge that God has shared with them. The latest believers He's had me meet can handle the information I share with them about quantum mechanics with many of them knowing that everything we observe is only an illusion. I don't have to teach these believers much at all because they understand everything I share with them. These kind of believers are fun to visit with because we can go to the future and talk about the infinite number of illusions we're going to observe in Paradise.