Jump to topic:

Choices.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:31:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
In this time of the end we only have a choice of two courses. If we don't choose 1) we are automatically included in 2).

So what is this choice we have?

The choice is, and will remain yours, but what are the alternatives?

1) Becoming a part of God's new world and enjoying perfect human life, eternally, in perfect health, peace and security, in the company of a loving global brotherhood.

2) Remaining part of Satan's wicked system and perishing with it, and him.

There are no neutrals in this war, the original challenge buy Satan precludes that possibility.

Job 1:9-11
YLT(i) 9 And the Adversary answereth Jehovah and saith, `For nought is Job fearing God? 10 Hast not Thou made a hedge for him, and for his house, and for all that he hath"round about? 11 The work of his hands Thou hast blessed, and his substance hath spread in the land, and yet, put forth, I pray Thee, Thy hand, and strike against anything that he hath"if not: to Thy face he doth bless Thee!'

Job 2:4
YLT(i) 4 And the Adversary answereth Jehovah and saith, `A skin for a skin, and all that a man hath he doth give for his life.

Your choice, think very carefully about it.It does however put a great deal of emphasis on our willingness to accept truth whether or not we like the truth, or the source of it. (John 4:23,24)

Why so difficult?

Now Satan has been cast down to the earth, knows for sure that he has lost and is only awaiting execution of his sentence, and can no longer taunt God and the faithful Angels, Satan has created as many different versions of fake Christianity as he can, to make it harder for people to work out which really is the right one. Some of them are all too close to the truth, some, like yours, a few light years away.

When you read Matthew 10, you realise that Christ didn't make following him overly attractive.

When you read Matthew 13:10-15, and all the many other scriptures which have precisely the same implication, you realise that those finding the true faith will be n a minority, partly because Satan will make it so difficult to find, and partly because God and Christ are making us show hoe much we value truth by making us dig for it.

Matthew 13:10-15 YLT(i) 10 And the disciples having come near, said to him, `Wherefore in similes dost thou speak to them?' 11 And he answering said to them that"`To you it hath been given to know the secrets of the reign of the heavens, and to these it hath not been given, 12 for whoever hath, it shall be given to him, and he shall have overabundance, and whoever hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken from him. 13 `Because of this, in similes do I speak to them, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor understand, 14 and fulfilled on them is the prophecy of Isaiah, that saith, With hearing ye shall hear, and ye shall not understand, and seeing ye shall see, and ye shall not perceive, 15 for made gross was the heart of this people, and with the ears they heard heavily, and their eyes they did close, lest they might see with the eyes, and with the ears might hear, and with the heart understand, and turn back, and I might heal them.

Why?

Because in this time of the end God is especially looking for a certain type, a type who will be used for teaching the resurrected dead when they come back into the cleansed earth and work alongside their brothers and sisters in helping to re-establish the Paradise that earth was always intended to be.

Those who fail to take that course will suffer the same fate as those who failed to join Christ in the 1st century, eternal death.

Scripture makes it very clear.

God has only ever used one channel however small. Up to the formation of the Mosaic Covenant God used one man with or without limited support.

The Mosaic Law turned that into a formal arrangement, using the whole of the tribe of Levi as the core of that arrangement and claiming them for his own.

Because that failed, as scripture foretold it would, his son pulled those who wished to be faithful to Jehovah out of the rather pitiful remnant of Israel, which had long before been allowed to disintegrate, and formed a new organisation based around a core of 12, of whom 11 remained faithful, ad who generally stayed in Jerusalem attending to the "Ministry of the word". That made them the "official channel" which was why Christ made, and kept them special and separate from the rest of his disciples who numbered up to about 500 at one time, probably up to the events described in John 6, when many deserted him.

Once those chosen Apostles all died, including Paul who was an Apostle to the Nations, the organisation crumbled, again as prophesied in scripture, this time in both the Hebrew and Greek scriptures. It was allowed to stay in that state for about 1800 years until God was ready to cast Satan out of heaven and install his son as king, at the end of the Gentile Times. Revelation 22:11, those who went Apostate were to be allowed to remain apostate, and the few who struggled to stay faithful encouraged to do so

Just as Israel, and then Judah were allowed to remain Apostate for at least 1,000 years until the Messiah was due, so the "Spiritual Israel" that Christ gathered was allowed to remain Apostate until God's time was due.

Why?

Because God works to a rigid timetable.

Just as Judah was allowed to exist until it was time for the Messiah to arrive and complete his work, so Apostate Christianity was allowed to remain Apostate until the end of the Gentile Times, when Christ again needed to gather in the faithful.

The faithful he gathered from the train wreck that Satan turned Christianity into are the JWs.

Like it or like it not, that is the truth.

Everything points that way, including the fact that they are:

1) The only ones teachings what Christ and the Apostles taught.
2) The only ones carrying out Jesus commission to fulfil Matthew 24:14 in this vital time of the end.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:34:05 AM
It is the JW cult and people like you who spout such unpleasant garbage who are the train wreck!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:31:36 AM
At 2/28/2015 9:34:05 AM, JJ50 wrote:
It is the JW cult and people like you who spout such unpleasant garbage who are the train wreck!

Nope, we are the rescue train.

Everything I wrote in this comes from scripture, and therefore from God himself.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:53:28 AM
At 2/28/2015 9:31:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
In this time of the end we only have a choice of two courses. If we don't choose 1) we are automatically included in 2).

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

II Thesalonians 2:
13: But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.

I Corinthians 1
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

John 15
16: You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

James 2:
5: Listen, my beloved brethren. Has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which he has promised to those who love him?

Mark 13:
20: And if the Lord had not shortened the days, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days.

I Peter 1
1: Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappado'cia, Asia, and Bithyn'ia,
2: chosen and destined by God the Father and sanctified by the Spirit for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

Psalm 33:
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

Acts 4:
27: for truly in this city there were gathered together against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou didst anoint, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel,
28: to do whatever thy hand and thy plan had predestined to take place.

Psalm 135:
4: For the LORD has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel as his own possession.

Revelation 17:
13: These are of one mind and give over their power and authority to the beast;
14: they will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful."

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

1 Peter 2:
1: So put away all malice and all guile and insincerity and envy and all slander.
2: Like newborn babes, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up to salvation;
3: for you have tasted the kindness of the Lord.
4: Come to him, to that living stone, rejected by men but in God's sight chosen and precious;

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

We saints know that you "MCB" are nothing but a liar, a false prophet who knows nothing at all about who our Creator is or His eternal plan. You have no clue about God's salvation plan for ALL His creation.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:04:26 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:00:38 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Brad you are calling MCB a liar, but your garbage is all lies too!

I'm the only one in this world who understands the prophecies and what the prophets and other saints knew. That's why I can underline all the scriptures I use to admonish a liar and back up the knowledge of God that I possess. I don't need scriptures to talk to God's chosen believers. I only use them against liars in the forums I'm in to prove to God's chosen believers that I know who I AM.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:06:04 AM
Besides, it will be hard for MCB to go around the underlined portions of the scriptures I use to back up his claim that we have choices to follow Christ. He has no idea what "Christ" means.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:19:15 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:06:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
Besides, it will be hard for MCB to go around the underlined portions of the scriptures I use to back up his claim that we have choices to follow Christ. He has no idea what "Christ" means.

I don't need to get around them, just understand them far better than you do.

I believe all scripture, not just bits, because the meanings behind the words are God's meanings.

I know who and what the Christ is better than you ever will unless you wake up to your error, I have a personal relationship with both Christ and his father, all true worshippers do.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:22:01 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:04:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm the only one in this world who understands the prophecies and what the prophets and other saints knew. That's why I can underline all the scriptures I use to admonish a liar and back up the knowledge of God that I possess. I don't need scriptures to talk to God's chosen believers. I only use them against liars in the forums I'm in to prove to God's chosen believers that I know who I AM.

You are delusional and then some!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:22:53 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:19:15 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/28/2015 11:06:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I don't need to get around them, just understand them far better than you do.

I believe all scripture, not just bits, because the meanings behind the words are God's meanings.

I know who and what the Christ is better than you ever will unless you wake up to your error, I have a personal relationship with both Christ and his father, all true worshippers do.

Nice attempt to avoid the scriptures I use and underline to show you that we have NO CHOICES because our Creator made all the choices for His people while He made plans before He formed any visible objects. This is why He had His prophets write down future events that will happen according to His eternal plan.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:24:16 AM

1) Becoming a part of God's new world and enjoying perfect human life, eternally, in perfect health, peace and security, in the company of a loving global brotherhood.

The faithful he gathered from the train wreck that Satan turned Christianity into are the JWs.

If I had a choice to spend anytime with the insane JW's, I would much prefer option #2.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:26:56 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:22:01 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/28/2015 11:04:26 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You are delusional and then some!

You and MCB must be buddies now. All lying antichrists like yourselves go against the Truth. Only God's CHOSEN believers will listen to us saints preach the gospel and learn that they were chosen by God to be His believers.

in the next age, we won't remember living in this first age so everything we do and say in this age ( Old Heaven and Earth ) will remain here when it is destroyed. The only thing that goes on to the next age ( New Heaven and Earth ) are the thoughts of God where we exist as His characters.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:51:38 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:24:16 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

If I had a choice to spend anytime with the insane JW's, I would much prefer option #2.

Then that is what you will get, Congratulations.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:55:45 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:51:38 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/28/2015 11:24:16 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Then that is what you will get, Congratulations.

Cowards like you, MCB, cannot challenge the Truth. You avoid the Truth by putting everyone else down.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:57:50 AM
At 2/28/2015 11:26:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
All lying antichrists like yourselves go against the Truth. Only God's CHOSEN believers will listen to us saints preach the gospel and learn that they were chosen by God to be His believers.

It would appear everyone here is a lying antichrist according to you.

But, since your Creator is such a dick because all He does is try to confuse everyone, I would much prefer to be a lying antichrist, as most likely everyone else you accuse would prefer, especially if it meant spending an eternity with you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:07:35 PM
At 2/28/2015 11:57:50 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
All lying antichrists like yourselves go against the Truth. Only God's CHOSEN believers will listen to us saints preach the gospel and learn that they were chosen by God to be His believers.

But, since your Creator is such a dick because all He does is try to confuse everyone, I would much prefer to be a lying antichrist, as most likely everyone else you accuse would prefer, especially if it meant spending an eternity with you.

There are a few chosen believers who are reading my posts. Posts like this one are great teaching experiences for them to observe. They can see how God uses the scriptures to admonish liars like MCB who use scriptures for selfish purposes to support their group of Christianity that believe they know the Truth. Most believers do not go to church of any kind. I have met alcoholics, drug addicts, prostitutes, business men, hard working slaves and people who have been involved or still involved with many various religions. Some believers are as young as 8 years old while others are in their 90's.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:08:18 PM

It is not the creator who tries to confuse everyone, it is Satan who succeeds in confusing such as you..

Jehovah is only too willing to set matters straight, and has, through his son, provided a people on this earth to do so fur al who want the truth that sets you free from Satan's confusion.,

Of course since you have already said you would prefer to stick to the confusion that this world is, you will be allowed to, unless you choose to change.#

Unfortunately, you only have the two choices God has provided, either accept his help through his son and his people on the earth, or accept the alternative.

It is s shame though, that so many like you are going to miss out on marvellous promises God has made because you choose not to accept his provision for salvation.

And why? Almost certainly because you would rather listen to humans , than to God speaking to you through his chosen channel.

Sad, so sad. You really have no idea what you are missing out on.

Oh, and scripture says, not I but scripture says that all others than the JWs are the Antic-Christ.

All down to who you choose to believe isn't it.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:12:53 PM
At 2/28/2015 12:08:18 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

It is not the creator who tries to confuse everyone, it is Satan who succeeds in confusing such as you..

Jehovah is only too willing to set matters straight, and has, through his son, provided a people on this earth to do so fur al who want the truth that sets you free from Satan's confusion.,

Of course since you have already said you would prefer to stick to the confusion that this world is, you will be allowed to, unless you choose to change.#

Unfortunately, you only have the two choices God has provided, either accept his help through his son and his people on the earth, or accept the alternative.

It is s shame though, that so many like you are going to miss out on marvellous promises God has made because you choose not to accept his provision for salvation.

And why? Almost certainly because you would rather listen to humans , than to God speaking to you through his chosen channel.

Oh, and scripture says, not I but scripture says that all others than the JWs are the Antic-Christ.

We don't CHOOSE ANYTHING, MCB. I've already shown you the scriptures to prove you wrong. You avoid these scriptures because you do NOT believe the knowledge of God that us saints possess and testify to.

The scriptures are the written testimonies by the saints and prophets who witnessed the invisible Word of God. The Bible is NOT the Word of God and never was intended to be.

Those who believe their own interpretations of the scriptures like the religious Jews did, will not be able to understand the spoken gospel ( voice of the Lord ) that us saints preach to find God's chosen believers who listen to our gospel.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:32:28 PM

From your understand of evil. Is BOG speaking for Satan or is he speaking for God?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:37:57 PM

And, that's fine, because Satan is obviously sane and your creator is not.

And yet, you are one of the most confused people here.

Why would I change if it meant spending an eternity with the insane?

I accept the alternative because whatever God has provided is insane.

I will miss out on spending an eternity with the insane, that's a good thing.

Anything is better than listening to insane JW's, nails on a blackboard, for example.

I am missing out on being with the insane,

So what?

No, it isn't. It's about who is insane, that would be the JW's.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:38:17 PM
At 2/28/2015 12:32:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

From your understand of evil. Is BOG speaking for Satan or is he speaking for God?

Why don't you listen to the voice of the Lord instead of asking a man named MCB about who I AM?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:40:20 PM
At 2/28/2015 12:07:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:

There are a few chosen believers who are reading my posts.

Yes, and none of them agree with you. You are indeed a party of one.

Posts like this one are great teaching experiences for them to observe. They can see how God uses the scriptures to admonish liars like MCB who use scriptures for selfish purposes to support their group of Christianity that believe they know the Truth. Most believers do not go to church of any kind. I have met alcoholics, drug addicts, prostitutes, business men, hard working slaves and people who have been involved or still involved with many various religions. Some believers are as young as 8 years old while others are in their 90's.

And, they too can see you need professional help.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 12:45:59 PM
At 2/28/2015 12:40:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Posts like this one are great teaching experiences for them to observe. They can see how God uses the scriptures to admonish liars like MCB who use scriptures for selfish purposes to support their group of Christianity that believe they know the Truth. Most believers do not go to church of any kind. I have met alcoholics, drug addicts, prostitutes, business men, hard working slaves and people who have been involved or still involved with many various religions. Some believers are as young as 8 years old while others are in their 90's.

You're talking about all the antichrists who were made by our Creator to reject His thoughts that us saints preach to His chosen believers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 1:25:27 PM
At 2/28/2015 12:45:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You're talking about all the antichrists who were made by our Creator to reject His thoughts that us saints preach to His chosen believers.

There are quite a few here who are not antichrist. They just question your mental stability. Can you address their concerns? You are preaching to believers who are already chosen and believe. That is like preaching to the choir.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:16:06 PM
At 2/28/2015 1:25:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

There are quite a few here who are not antichrist. They just question your mental stability. Can you address their concerns? You are preaching to believers who are already chosen and believe. That is like preaching to the choir.

Most Christians are NOT chosen believers. They are people who believe in false deities and worship them in hand built false gods. Most of the believers I have met this past 3 1/2 years have left their false gods because they realized that most Christians are hypocrites ( antichrists ) who don't believe in the Creator who created EVERYTHING. These hypocrites ( antichrists ) will NOT LISTEN to the voice of the Lord and obey His commandments ( thoughts ) that us saints preach to them.

If you're a true chosen believer of our Creator, you would be listening to His voice through my written and spoken testimonies. But since you are here to argue with everything that I testify to in writing for our Creator, then you are considered an antichrist. This means you are not proving to me that your one of God's chosen believers who listens to the gospel that all the saints preached starting with the first saint who preached the same exact gospel ( voice of the Lord ) that I'm preaching.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:19:23 PM

Yes, the antichrists want you to get help. They want to help you. They care about you.

However, you would prefer to see lava engulf us all. Remind me again, who's the saint, here?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:25:54 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:16:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Most Christians are NOT chosen believers. They are people who believe in false deities and worship them in hand built false gods. Most of the believers I have met this past 3 1/2 years have left their false gods because they realized that most Christians are hypocrites ( antichrists ) who don't believe in the Creator who created EVERYTHING. These hypocrites ( antichrists ) will NOT LISTEN to the voice of the Lord and obey His commandments ( thoughts ) that us saints preach to them.

If you're a true chosen believer of our Creator, you would be listening to His voice through my written and spoken testimonies. But since you are here to argue with everything that I testify to in writing for our Creator, then you are considered an antichrist. This means you are not proving to me that your one of God's chosen believers who listens to the gospel that all the saints preached starting with the first saint who preached the same exact gospel ( voice of the Lord ) that I'm preaching.

Christians are not listening to your voice of God. Atheists are even further away not believing God exists. You said chosen believers are those created only in the mind of God and they are just characters in His dream made of invisible vibrations, which is God's computing power to form all His illusions (visible objects) to make his dream seem real. When is God going to stop dreaming. God needs real characters not illusions to keep the faith going.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:49:13 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:19:23 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, the antichrists want you to get help. They want to help you. They care about you.

However, you would prefer to see lava engulf us all. Remind me again, who's the saint, here?

I don't prefer to see lava engulf anyone. All I do is share knowledge from God's program called Eternal Life. If you don't like this knowledge, then you won't learn about His program and the future.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:50:21 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:25:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Christians are not listening to your voice of God. Atheists are even further away not believing God exists. You said chosen believers are those created only in the mind of God and they are just characters in His dream made of invisible vibrations, which is God's computing power to form all His illusions (visible objects) to make his dream seem real. When is God going to stop dreaming. God needs real characters not illusions to keep the faith going.

When you keep arguing with God, you will never understand His program called Eternal Life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:54:36 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:50:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/28/2015 3:25:54 PM, Harikrish wrote:

When you keep arguing with God, you will never understand His program called Eternal Life.

I am arguing with a homeless eunuch, a recovering alcoholic. God hasn't even entered the discussion.