Total Posts:1,234|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Chosen believers who agree with BOG stand up.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 2:21:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bornofgod repeatedly mentions only chosen believers gets God's-words that are coming from him.
I think BOG is making a mockery of Christians and their God. Now I do not hold anything against homeless destitute people like BOG or MCB. But it is wrong for Christians to give them a platform to mock and distort the bible with their poor interpretation and understanding of the scriptures.
Atheists meet their obligation to challenge the Christians and the God of the bible by studying and raising legitimate debate.
If Christians cannot stand up to their own, the likes of BOG and MCB, who confirm Christian fundamentalism or its extreme interpretation is a mental illness and allow the mentally ill to be their front line defence against atheists, then they are in violation of the spirit of these debates and should concede. When their best minds have failed., it is almost inhumane to get their mentally inept take up the cross.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 2:50:34 PM
I am Spartacus.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:15:05 PM
I don't know what is worse, being homeless or ignored by like minded Christians. BOG will have to come up with his own defence. No Christian is recognizing his place in the halls of Christendom.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:25:56 PM
At 2/28/2015 2:21:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Bornofgod repeatedly mentions only chosen believers gets God's-words that are coming from him.
I think BOG is making a mockery of Christians and their God. Now I do not hold anything against homeless destitute people like BOG or MCB. But it is wrong for Christians to give them a platform to mock and distort the bible with their poor interpretation and understanding of the scriptures.
Atheists meet their obligation to challenge the Christians and the God of the bible by studying and raising legitimate debate.
If Christians cannot stand up to their own, the likes of BOG and MCB, who confirm Christian fundamentalism or its extreme interpretation is a mental illness and allow the mentally ill to be their front line defence against atheists, then they are in violation of the spirit of these debates and should concede. When their best minds have failed., it is almost inhumane to get their mentally inept take up the cross.

The religious Jews tried to kill me as I was being delivered to God's chosen believers through the mouth of Jesus and the rest of God's saints, too.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:27:06 PM
At 2/28/2015 3:15:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I don't know what is worse, being homeless or ignored by like minded Christians. BOG will have to come up with his own defence. No Christian is recognizing his place in the halls of Christendom.

The nice thing about being God's saint is that I don't have to defend anything. Christians constantly defend their false religion, false gods and false deities.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:15:11 PM
At 2/28/2015 4:27:06 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The nice thing about being God's saint is that I don't have to defend anything. Christians constantly defend their false religion, false gods and false deities.

You are defending your invisible vibrations generated from the thoughts of God which originate in people who have thoughts of God because they think of God frequently. But they somehow become characters in His dream made of invisible vibrations. God then uses His computing power to form all His illusions (visible objects) to make his dream seem real.

Who is God kidding by taking people's thoughts of Him and turning them into illusions in His dream which He wants us to believe are real when the people's thoughts of God were their fantasies to begin with.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:25:28 PM
At 2/28/2015 5:15:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are defending your invisible vibrations generated from the thoughts of God which originate in people who have thoughts of God because they think of God frequently. But they somehow become characters in His dream made of invisible vibrations. God then uses His computing power to form all His illusions (visible objects) to make his dream seem real.

Who is God kidding by taking people's thoughts of Him and turning them into illusions in His dream which He wants us to believe are real when the people's thoughts of God were their fantasies to begin with.

I don't have to defend the Truth. I was created as the voice of the Lord so whatever I testify to comes from the mind of our Creator. He's the one to blame for everything because He's the Creator of everything that we know; visible and invisible. If you don't love our Creator and His knowledge, then I suggest you move along and go argue with a liar. At least liars love to argue with each other about their false interpretations of the prophecies.
IceCreamforBreakfast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:28:29 PM
At 2/28/2015 5:26:52 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:
I believe everything Saint Brad says without question.

MadCornishBiker has no business discussing the Bible.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:32:31 PM

Most of God's chosen believers listen without questioning because they already know where my spoken words come from.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 5:33:48 PM
At 2/28/2015 5:28:29 PM, IceCreamforBreakfast wrote:

MadCornishBiker has no business discussing the Bible.

You are definitely one of God's chosen believers my friend. Keep listening to the voice of the Lord and you will know it's Me.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 6:10:15 PM

Only when everyone on this forum ignores B. O. G. with the contempt that he deserves, will he then realise that no one is listening to the god that he believe that he is.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 6:14:48 PM
At 2/28/2015 5:25:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I don't have to defend the Truth. I was created as the voice of the Lord so whatever I testify to comes from the mind of our Creator. He's the one to blame for everything because He's the Creator of everything that we know; visible and invisible. If you don't love our Creator and His knowledge, then I suggest you move along and go argue with a liar. At least liars love to argue with each other about their false interpretations of the prophecies.

Your alcoholism is to blame for your current mental state. People who hear voices are delusional. You speak for God which is quite different from being the voice of God. Claiming you speak for God does not absolve you from the responsibility of the crap your are sprouting.
You don't have to defend the truth when you are not privy to the truth. But you have to defend your blasphemous nonsense claiming to be divinely chosen when you are but a homeless eunuch recovering from alcoholism.
You are every Christians nightmare. You prove the more one gets absorbed in God the more they become delusional, obnoxious, sanctimonious and mentally unstable. Any wonder why christians are disassociating from you. You are an embarrassment to the homeless, alcoholics and God loving believers.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:33:50 PM
At 2/28/2015 6:14:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Your alcoholism is to blame for your current mental state. People who hear voices are delusional. You speak for God which is quite different from being the voice of God. Claiming you speak for God does not absolve you from the responsibility of the crap your are sprouting.
You don't have to defend the truth when you are not privy to the truth. But you have to defend your blasphemous nonsense claiming to be divinely chosen when you are but a homeless eunuch recovering from alcoholism.
You are every Christians nightmare. You prove the more one gets absorbed in God the more they become delusional, obnoxious, sanctimonious and mentally unstable. Any wonder why christians are disassociating from you. You are an embarrassment to the homeless, alcoholics and God loving believers.

You think you know me but you're very deceived by your thoughts.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:34:42 PM
At 2/28/2015 6:14:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are every Christians nightmare. You prove the more one gets absorbed in God the more they become delusional, obnoxious, sanctimonious and mentally unstable. Any wonder why christians are disassociating from you. You are an embarrassment to the homeless, alcoholics and God loving believers.::

You think you know me but you're very deceived by your thoughts.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:18:07 PM
At 2/28/2015 6:10:15 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Only when everyone on this forum ignores B. O. G. with the contempt that he deserves, will he then realise that no one is listening to the god that he believe that he is.

It is hard for any atheist to hold anyone like BOG in contempt. He is a shining example of a Christian hangover. Too much God and it can cause serious instability. To little and the addiction to God is not satisfied, deep frustration develops and it leads to binging.
Brad also is an answer to these questions:
Is Christian fundamentalism a mental illness? The answer is a resounding YES!!
Are Christians scripturally illiterate? The answer is also a resounding YES!!
Are Christians divided by their differences or united by faith? The answer is united by faith.
Will a Christian defend his position at any cost, lying, misquoting, misinterpreting, evasive detours, misrepresenting? If a saint like Brad had no qualms doing so, how would a lesser person of faith desist.
I will not labour any further on the atheists position we told you so Christians. When you live in an imaginary world illusions turn to delusions and the deluded recreate God in their own image. We saw that happen with BOG and MCB.
I will turn to Christians who may not exhibit the same symptoms as BOG and ask them. Will the God of the bible have different standards for believers?
BOG has answered that for us. Only God's chosen believers can hear and understand the voice of God. BOG is the gold standard. Finally atheists have found a Christian they can accept. We gladly concede BOG has outdone the atheists in their quest to embarrass the Christians.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:38:35 PM
At 2/28/2015 8:18:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:

It is hard for any atheist to hold anyone like BOG in contempt. He is a shining example of a Christian hangover. Too much God and it can cause serious instability. To little and the addiction to God is not satisfied, deep frustration develops and it leads to binging.
Are Christians divided by their differences or united by faith? The answer is united by faith.
Will a Christian defend his position at any cost, lying, misquoting, misinterpreting, evasive detours, misrepresenting? If a saint like Brad had no qualms doing so, how would a lesser person of faith desist.
I will not labour any further on the atheists position we told you so Christians. When you live in an imaginary world illusions turn to delusions and the deluded recreate God in their own image. We saw that happen with BOG and MCB.
I will turn to Christians who may not exhibit the same symptoms as BOG and ask them. Will the God of the bible have different standards for believers?
BOG has answered that for us. Only God's chosen believers can hear and understand the voice of God. BOG is the gold standard. Finally atheists have found a Christian they can accept. We gladly concede BOG has outdone the atheists in their quest to embarrass the Christians.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Psalm 21
8:Your hand will find out all your enemies; your right hand will find out those who hate you.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:45:30 PM
Atheists pick on Christians the least able to defend their views rationally and so think that by trashing fundies and false prophets they accomplish debunking God and religion. But they haven't done so at all because they can't go up against Gnosis of God and those of us who follow Gnostic Christianity which was never dependent on Bible belief.

Atheism is easy to debunk as a rational philosophy of inquiry because atheists are basically fundamentalist believers just like their theist Evangelical Christian counterparts, both groups absolutely refusing ever to recognize any facts that contradict the cherished belief system. We all know how Evangelicals stick their heads in the sand and never do any homework researching how and where and when and who wrote their beliefs for them, always accepting the Roman Catholic Church's selection of early Christian texts none of Gnostic Gospels allowed entry of course into Pauline Christianity's aim for acceptance by the Roman Empire. So atheists attack the weakest Christian theologists and cult believers but you notice they don't go after us Gnostics because of being afraid of having their atheist fundie beliefs exposed by better thinkers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:45:58 PM
At 2/28/2015 8:38:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 41
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.

Psalm 21
8:Your hand will find out all your enemies; your right hand will find out those who hate you.

John 15
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

No one hates you Brad. Read the post again. They just hold you in contempt., You are starting to let your paranoia show.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:48:20 PM
At 2/28/2015 8:45:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/28/2015 8:38:35 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Psalm 41

Psalm 21

John 15

Jeremiah 6

No one hates you Brad. Read the post again. They just hold you in contempt., You are starting to let your paranoia show.

Hate means to reject according to the biblical "hate". Anger and jealousy lead to hate but most antichrists don't get angry or jealous. They simply reject any knowledge we saints preach for our Creator.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 8:53:00 PM
Being a saint of the Lord's requires total trust and confidence in our Creator as we're attacked by His antichrists ( unbelievers ). I have NO fear of anything that God puts before me in this world. Not even a gun to my head with a bullet in it will stop me from preaching the only gospel that exists in this world.

Christians have been believing the false gospels of their new testament ever since the antichrists started stealing the words written and spoken by the first saints and mixing them with their religious beliefs and traditions.

I'm the only voice of the Lord that exists and I was spoken through ALL God's prophets and saints.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:23:20 PM

Who is worse the ill people or the ones who make fun of them? Regardless of your belief you are the worst kind of spokes person.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:44:15 PM
At 2/28/2015 9:23:20 PM, drpiek wrote:

Who is worse the ill people or the ones who make fun of them? Regardless of your belief you are the worst kind of spokes person.

Thanks for your comforting words of me being ill. I've heard much worse comforting words than that so don't worry about hurting my feelings. I have no feelings when it comes to expected attacks from people who have no idea who I AM.

Thank God that ALL His believers treat me with respect and love and listen to their God teach them about the future. It would be more difficult to be constantly threatened by people who believe I'm mentally ill and not listen to the gospel ( voice of the Lord ) that I testify to in writing and speaking for Him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:45:24 PM
I think BOG is making a mockery of Christians and their God. No, I do not hold anything against homeless destitute people like BOG or MCB. But it is wrong for Christians to give them a platform to mock and distort the bible with their poor interpretation and understanding of the scriptures.

My post is bringing attention to the inhumane way Christians treat their mentally unstable by allowing them to be subjected to contempt and ridicule on public forums. It is quite obvious BOG is crying for attention and spiritual acceptance. But no Christian has stood up for him even though he has dedicated what is left of his shattered life to the spreading of the invisible vibrations he understands as the thoughts of God wrapped in illusions.
There are more qualified Christian who might be able to correct his distorted interpretations of the scriptures or tame his enthusiasm from a raging lunatic to your average misguided believer. Brad quite conceivably mistook a soft spot in his brain for the touch of an angel and misdiagnosed every other mental aberration in favour of divine selection. He believed he was chosen to be a saint, quite convinced he was made a eunuch to strengthen his celibate calling. No Christian stood up to chastise him by reminding him saints are never self acclaimed but recognized by their good works over a lifetime and not just through periods of sobriety.
In this thread Christians have the opportunity to redress their indifference towards one of their own and bring the full weight of their beliefs to bear down on this intransigent misfit and drive the devil out of BOG. That may not heal his mental condition but it will force members to look for other shortcomings for their amusement.
If we cannot protect all our members we can at least protect those in most immediate need. It is with this sense of urgency I ask to be heard.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:48:55 PM
At 2/28/2015 10:45:24 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I think BOG is making a mockery of Christians and their God. No, I do not hold anything against homeless destitute people like BOG or MCB. But it is wrong for Christians to give them a platform to mock and distort the bible with their poor interpretation and understanding of the scriptures.

My post is bringing attention to the inhumane way Christians treat their mentally unstable by allowing them to be subjected to contempt and ridicule on public forums. It is quite obvious BOG is crying for attention and spiritual acceptance. But no Christian has stood up for him even though he has dedicated what is left of his shattered life to the spreading of the invisible vibrations he understands as the thoughts of God wrapped in illusions.

Brad is not a Christian - not even close to one - and claims Christians are antichrists (which doesn't make any sense in the first place, but consider the source). He is not "their mentally ill". He's just mentally ill. He's just another crackpot. However, he's not a Christian.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:50:00 PM

No Christian stood up to chastise him by reminding him saints are never self acclaimed

Wanna bet?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Kyle_the_Heretic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:55:21 PM
If Christians cannot stand up to their own...

I have stood up to both. It was a complete waste of time. How does anyone reason with men who completely reject reason?

Can atheists and agnostics stand up to their own when they are adolescent trolls representing their disbelief? Because I haven't seen it yet.
Thinking is extremely taxing on the gullible, and it takes hours to clear the smoke.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:04:01 PM
At 2/28/2015 8:45:30 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists pick on Christians the least able to defend their views rationally and so think that by trashing fundies and false prophets they accomplish debunking God and religion. But they haven't done so at all because they can't go up against Gnosis of God and those of us who follow Gnostic Christianity which was never dependent on Bible belief.

Atheism is easy to debunk as a rational philosophy of inquiry because atheists are basically fundamentalist believers just like their theist Evangelical Christian counterparts, both groups absolutely refusing ever to recognize any facts that contradict the cherished belief system. We all know how Evangelicals stick their heads in the sand and never do any homework researching how and where and when and who wrote their beliefs for them, always accepting the Roman Catholic Church's selection of early Christian texts none of Gnostic Gospels allowed entry of course into Pauline Christianity's aim for acceptance by the Roman Empire. So atheists attack the weakest Christian theologists and cult believers but you notice they don't go after us Gnostics because of being afraid of having their atheist fundie beliefs exposed by better thinkers.

I'm game for doing this.
Prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt that your God is any more real than my God(s) and I'll acknowledge your "Religion" as a Religion in place of a school of thought.
And you can't play the "Just another Atheist picking on me" card because I'm not an Atheist.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 11:07:12 PM

There are more qualified Christian who might be able to correct his distorted interpretations of the scriptures or tame his enthusiasm from a raging lunatic to your average misguided believer. Brad quite conceivably mistook a soft spot in his brain for the touch of an angel and misdiagnosed every other mental aberration in favour of divine selection. He believed he was chosen to be a saint, quite convinced he was made a eunuch to strengthen his celibate calling. No Christian stood up to chastise him by reminding him saints are never self acclaimed but recognized by their good works over a lifetime and not just through periods of sobriety.
In this thread Christians have the opportunity to redress their indifference towards one of their own and bring the full weight of their beliefs to bear down on this intransigent misfit and drive the devil out of BOG. That may not heal his mental condition but it will force members to look for other shortcomings for their amusement.
If we cannot protect all our members we can at least protect those in most immediate need. It is with this sense of urgency I ask to be heard.

Antichrists like you and the rest of the Vatican lovers who changed the laws of God and approved Christianity to be the one and only religion of the world will be destroyed soon. Never again will we be subjected to a ruling party of heathens in the New Heaven and Earth experience. Never again will we see a religious party of idiots killing other people and stealing their land and minerals to build false gods with. Never again will we be worshiping false deities and angels and practice traditions that are totally useless to the rest of mankind.

I'm here to tell the story about the future and if you reject that story, I could care less. That's because I know who you are and how you will be saved from your wicked flesh and this world that you believe is something real.

I am not a mentally ill person. You only say that because you cannot understand anything I write or speak and you certainly won't believe any of it. This was meant to be and it's the reason I don't fear you or anyone else who tries to scare me with your verbal attacks. I have been threatened thousands of times in the last six years with stupid remarks by those of you who reject the knowledge of God that I testify to.

I have been threatened to be beaten many times and to be killed. Yet, I keep preaching the only true gospel that has ever existed until the day I'm actually killed by a group of Christians who are nothing but antichrists who tell their followers that I'm a false prophet, blasphemer of their god, Jesus and a hater of Christianity. I do not hate Christianity at all. I know that our Creator has used it to go out and teach people how to build things ( false gods ), which they do every time they set up a new church in some part of this earth that they haven't been in yet. They are always looking for land to build their false gods on and need slaves to support them. Anyone who is enslaved by these religious leaders of Christianity will be taught about their deity named Jesus and the hell they will go to if they don't comply.

I have been a Christian in the past and with that knowledge, I know exactly what Christians are like. I've watched five Christian pastors get expelled from the churches they helped build for committing adultery or some other sexual sins that they were caught performing.

Sin isn't what us saints come to point out in this world. We came to tell the story about the future and how God planned on saving all His created people from their wicked flesh and this world that isn't real anyway. We learn that everything we observe is not our reality. We learn that our true created reality are in the thoughts of our Creator. We are living His dream and that's all we are. We are nothing but His thoughts.