Jump to topic:

Israel tries To save America.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 3:53:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Against President Obama"s wishes, PM Netanyahu will be addressing Congress about the extraordinary danger of a nuclear Iran. Obama"s administration wishes to deflect American concerns about the unenforceable deal it is negotiating with Shiite Iran by conducting a demonization campaign against Israel and its Prime Minister.

If I were Netanyahu, I would schedule Town Hall meetings across America.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:07:00 PM
President Barack Obama has repeatedly assured the world that he would not permit Iran to develop a nuclear weapon.

That promise is now as believable as Obama"s promise that if you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare.

Even the idea that the president"s use of the International Atomic Energy Agency and the inspection process will keep Iran from developing a bomb in ten years is an exercise in deception. The inspections have been largely meaningless.

News reports claim the Geneva deal, with its lifting of sanctions, permits Iran to not only develop a bomb but also to acquire the resources for further aggression in the Middle East, as it is currently doing on Israel"s northern frontier, in Yemen, and with its propping up of the Assad regime in Syria.

For those who will be swayed by the allusion to the IAEA and inspections, here is what you need to know about how inspections really work.

The inspection process relies on the country"s own description of its processing procedures. As it turned out, the IAEA reported in 2009 that Iran "miscalculated" how their procedures worked and produced 33% more low enriched uranium (LEU) than could be calculated from their information.

This is not a trivial error. It means the difference between having enough material for a nuclear bomb or not.

If that was not sufficient concern, the amount of nuclear material that leaves the enrichment facility is also at issue. The inspectors do their own inventory just once a year, so the diversion of material for further surreptitious enrichment is hardly an obstacle.

At the technical level there is one greater and more obvious problem. LEU needs to be enriched only to five percent to be used to generate power. Iran enriches its LEU to twenty percent. It is far easier to get from 20% percent enrichment to 90% than from one percent to five percent.

The technical issues more than suggest that Iran intends to build a bomb by having a breakout capacity, moving quickly from LEU to high enriched uranium (HEU). Equally important are the human characteristics of the negotiations.

The Iranians have issued a fatwa that it is un-Islamic to possess nuclear weapons, but as James Robbins has insightfully noted, that fatwa, unlike the other fatwas issued by the Iranian government, has never been published, raising the question of whether it even exists"not that its existence would alleviate concerns about the regime"s nuclear ambitions.

President Obama has referred to the missing fatwa as if it is a meaningful statement about Iran"s intentions. This is an incredulous act of naivet" or deception. Pakistan has not found it un-Islamic to possess a nuclear device, and other Islamic states have more than stated their intentions to pursue a nuclear bomb should Iran possess one.

The Iranian regime has scorned Obama as desperate to reach an agreement with them.

If you listen to what the Iranians say, there is nothing that will deter them. Neither sanctions nor asset seizure or diplomatic isolation has remotely comprised the Iranian pursuit of a nuclear weapon. Iran will never give up its enrichment program.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:10:05 PM
The kicker of this whole thing is that the bible says Israel will not be destroyed and in future bible prophecy there is no America in bible prophecy!!!!> VERY INTERESTING! Enjoy.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:16:25 PM
At 2/28/2015 4:10:05 PM, Rant wrote:
The kicker of this whole thing is that the bible says Israel will not be destroyed and in future bible prophecy there is no America in bible prophecy!!!!> VERY INTERESTING! Enjoy.

Israel in the prophecies mean ALL of God's people that He created as Jacob. A remnant of Israel ( first generation of God's people ) will perish in this first age but Jacob is forever. Jacob is a symbolic name for God's created people within His thoughts. Israel is a symbolic name for the visible people that all die in this age.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:23:14 PM
At 2/28/2015 4:20:18 PM, Rant wrote:
Sorry God your wrong. god is wrong!!!!> O My!

Those of you who teach others to fear the things of this world do NOT know our Creator or His plans for the future.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:26:45 PM
The bible tells how to weed out the false prophets, But your a god. so you must be satan , sorry Lucifer that thought he was a god and still trying.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:30:17 PM
At 2/28/2015 4:28:05 PM, Rant wrote:
So Born >as a god>how old are you?

The flesh that's writing this post will be 61 years old on Monday. My created existence doesn't understand time because it doesn't exist. Time is an illusion that My created people get to observe in this first age. In the next age, time will not be understood by My people.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:32:12 PM
Its very intro that the Mormons say god was human at one point but he worked real hard >and then he was a god. Born are you like that >you worked real hard at what you do and now you are a god??
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:33:44 PM
At 2/28/2015 4:32:12 PM, Rant wrote:
Its very intro that the Mormons say god was human at one point but he worked real hard >and then he was a god. Born are you like that >you worked real hard at what you do and now you are a god??

I AM the ONLY CREATOR of this program called Eternal Life that you're experiencing.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:35:24 PM
My created existence doesn't understand time because it doesn't exist. Time is an illusion that My created people get to observe in this first age. In the next age, time will not be understood by My people. WOW WOW WOW> So you are God> one of the gods >can you explain?