Jump to topic:

Past Present and Future

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 7:14:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Father Time is a personification of Past Present and Future.

He WAS and IS and IS TO COME for all eternity.
He comes daily and brings a NEW DAY and NEW beginning to ALL as the old day passes away daily.
The END of the day is always as close as the beginning.
The beginning and end of the day are merely opposite sides of the same coin of the WHOLE DAY.

Father Time comes again from the East every day in a CYCLE which has no beginning or end in the big picture of eternity.

"LIGHT" returns daily to enlighten those who sleep in darkness and wake them out of sleep.

Those who are waiting for a supernatural man to arrive in clouds some time soon are still sleeping and dreaming their lives away. They have obviously not yet seen the "LIGHT"

They are following a dream. They are following an illusion They are following a supernatural idol and living in fantasy land instead of waking up to the REALITY of LIFE which is a CYCLE that WAS and IS and IS always TO COME yet never arrives in a finite sense due to the nature of the promise of "coming again" being INFINITE.

It works on the same principles as the concept of "Tomorrow" which is always promising "to come". It is also constantly arriving and going yet never finally arrives due to being an ETERNAL FUTURE which is always coming and always IS and always WAS.

LIFE in general is a CYCLE. It is not something that works on a linear principle. It does not start at Time '0' in history and end at time '?' It is INFINITE.

Ask Father Time. Past present and future are merely an eternal CYCLE which keeps repeating itself in the process of the old passing away and being constantly replaced by the new.

TRUTH, LIGHT, LIFE, ( all personified in Jesus)
Was = Past. It is yesterday which is constantly passing away. It is the Eternal Past.
IS = Present.. It is today which is with us always. It is the ETERNAL NOW.
IS TO COME = Tomorrow. That is the Eternal Future.

Receive that revelation and it will wake you up to reality and stop you from following mythical characters in your dreams as you wait for him to return in reality.

Dreamers who never wake up will never see reality. They will die dreaming their lives away.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:31:17 PM
The atheist theist speaks her mind and makes a fool of herself again and again confusing Nature with God. I noticed you didn't answer me about my ability to show something new under the sun which you claim isn't possible which is an ideology I just can't imagine anyone intelligent holding in our day and age where new things are coming in fast and furious. Yes, cycles in Nature do exist but so do spiritual visions, revelations and knowledge of God that God or you can say "Nature" is using to evolve human beings into becoming humane beings. You as an atheist who can't experience spiritual consciousness of God or the Spirit of Christ want to tell others they can't experience it either because you couldn't but that's a lie. Others can experience spiritual consciousness of God and do all the time. Some experience it so strongly they come back with reports of their spiritual experience and these sometimes become the basis for new religions. But at no point in time has non-spiritual human consciousness ever been given full reign over human societies because when it has been tried in modern times many people have died as a result, atheists in political power far worse at killing large numbers of people than their religious counterparts.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:02:00 PM
At 2/28/2015 9:31:17 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The atheist theist speaks her mind and makes a fool of herself again and again confusing Nature with God. I noticed you didn't answer me about my ability to show something new under the sun which you claim isn't possible which is an ideology I just can't imagine anyone intelligent holding in our day and age where new things are coming in fast and furious. Yes, cycles in Nature do exist but so do spiritual visions, revelations and knowledge of God that God or you can say "Nature" is using to evolve human beings into becoming humane beings. You as an atheist who can't experience spiritual consciousness of God or the Spirit of Christ want to tell others they can't experience it either because you couldn't but that's a lie. Others can experience spiritual consciousness of God and do all the time. Some experience it so strongly they come back with reports of their spiritual experience and these sometimes become the basis for new religions. But at no point in time has non-spiritual human consciousness ever been given full reign over human societies because when it has been tried in modern times many people have died as a result, atheists in political power far worse at killing large numbers of people than their religious counterparts.

No confusion here. It seems you are the one who is confused.
I don't confuse God with Nature. I also don't confuse Mother Nature with Nature.
I understand the characters do not exist but are merely personifications of that which does exist.

I don't bother answering a lot of your questions simply because you do not read properly in the first place and are not comprehending what I am writing at all. You filter it all through what you want to read instead of what is actually there.
You would be smarter to ask for clarification than simply presume I meant what I did not mean at all.

When I talk about nothing new under the sun I am referring to the CYCLES in NATURE which keep repeating themselves.
I am not referring to a new man made invention. I am referring to NATURAL CYCLES like weather and seasons and repetitive things like that. Do you comprehend that at all?

Spiritual visions, revelations and knowledge of God or anything else is also NOT NEW to those who have already received them and are aware of others receiving them in the past. They are merely seen as new by those who have never seen them before. It all depends on human perception as to whether something is new to them personally or not.

Humans come from humans. They are as humane as other humans teach them to be.
I am not an atheist. I understand and experience spiritual consciousness of God perfectly well due to understanding what they are.

LIFE can be experienced by all living things whether they are aware and self conscious or not.
Some people experience their own delusions so strongly they come back with reports of God choosing them to be some kind of prophet or voice of God when all they are doing is following their own imaginations and illusions of being led by some supernatural character outside of themselves. Their spiritual delusions do become the basis for new religions because some actually believe the deluded who tell them they have heard from a god or an angel or had some supernatural vision.
It is as ridiculous as claiming Mother Nature chose some person to be her voice when she has a perfectly good voice of her own. Nature speaks for itself. It needs no human to speak for it.

Humans can discuss what we think about it but ultimately it always speaks for itself and proves itself.

It makes no difference if people in political power are religious or not. When the power goes to their heads they end up killing others anyway for not complying with their demands. The religious are worse than the nonreligious when it comes to killing large numbers of people in the name of their Gods because God told them to do it.

You deceive yourself with your own delusions and rejection of TRUTH.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:16:33 PM
At 2/28/2015 10:02:00 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/28/2015 9:31:17 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

No confusion here. It seems you are the one who is confused.
I don't confuse God with Nature. I also don't confuse Mother Nature with Nature.
I understand the characters do not exist but are merely personifications of that which does exist.

I don't bother answering a lot of your questions simply because you do not read properly in the first place and are not comprehending what I am writing at all. You filter it all through what you want to read instead of what is actually there.
You would be smarter to ask for clarification than simply presume I meant what I did not mean at all.

When I talk about nothing new under the sun I am referring to the CYCLES in NATURE which keep repeating themselves.
I am not referring to a new man made invention. I am referring to NATURAL CYCLES like weather and seasons and repetitive things like that. Do you comprehend that at all?

Spiritual visions, revelations and knowledge of God or anything else is also NOT NEW to those who have already received them and are aware of others receiving them in the past. They are merely seen as new by those who have never seen them before. It all depends on human perception as to whether something is new to them personally or not.

Humans come from humans. They are as humane as other humans teach them to be.
I am not an atheist. I understand and experience spiritual consciousness of God perfectly well due to understanding what they are.

LIFE can be experienced by all living things whether they are aware and self conscious or not.
Some people experience their own delusions so strongly they come back with reports of God choosing them to be some kind of prophet or voice of God when all they are doing is following their own imaginations and illusions of being led by some supernatural character outside of themselves. Their spiritual delusions do become the basis for new religions because some actually believe the deluded who tell them they have heard from a god or an angel or had some supernatural vision.
It is as ridiculous as claiming Mother Nature chose some person to be her voice when she has a perfectly good voice of her own. Nature speaks for itself. It needs no human to speak for it.

Humans can discuss what we think about it but ultimately it always speaks for itself and proves itself.

It makes no difference if people in political power are religious or not. When the power goes to their heads they end up killing others anyway for not complying with their demands. The religious are worse than the nonreligious when it comes to killing large numbers of people in the name of their Gods because God told them to do it.

You deceive yourself with your own delusions and rejection of TRUTH.

You have never known the Truth. He has not revealed any information to you about the future and how this world will be destroyed soon. He has not revealed to you how we'll be experiencing life in the next age. You simply don't believe any of the prophecies that have tidbits of information about the coming new age called the New Heaven and Earth. You believe that everything will continue as is and that's what deceives you.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:26:33 PM
At 2/28/2015 10:16:33 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You have never known the Truth. He has not revealed any information to you about the future and how this world will be destroyed soon. He has not revealed to you how we'll be experiencing life in the next age. You simply don't believe any of the prophecies that have tidbits of information about the coming new age called the New Heaven and Earth. You believe that everything will continue as is and that's what deceives you.

I AM the Truth and I know myself perfectly. Obviously a lot better than you do.
The old world( Earth) is constantly passing away daily and being replaced by the new in the eternal CYCLE of change which is constantly repeating itself.
It happens so fast that you take it all for granted and don't even notice it.
It happens faster than you can think.

Go back to sleep and be happy in your personal dreams Brad. You are not ready to wake up yet. You have not finished Dreaming. You are too busy believing your own illusions.

REALITY is too much for you to handle. So don't bother even trying. Just keep believing it does not exist.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:43:09 PM
At 2/28/2015 10:26:33 PM, Skyangel wrote:

The old world( Earth) is constantly passing away daily and being replaced by the new in the eternal CYCLE of change which is constantly repeating itself.

You repeat this same exact thing over and over again as if you think you know something. The old Heaven and Earth is the age we're living in right now. The New Heaven and Earth will replace this one after this one is destroyed in one day. There are many prophecies that I can use to back up this knowledge I possess. You will NOT believe in any of these prophecies or the story I tell about this age ending destruction.

Go back to sleep and be happy in your personal dreams Brad. You are not ready to wake up yet. You have not finished Dreaming. You are too busy believing your own illusions.

I don't have to believe in anything now. I know everything that God has taught me.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 12:12:28 AM
At 2/28/2015 10:43:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You repeat this same exact thing over and over again as if you think you know something. The old Heaven and Earth is the age we're living in right now. The New Heaven and Earth will replace this one after this one is destroyed in one day. There are many prophecies that I can use to back up this knowledge I possess. You will NOT believe in any of these prophecies or the story I tell about this age ending destruction.

I don't have to believe in anything now. I know everything that God has taught me.

Which isn't very much. All you have are invisible thoughts of a God that are just illusions. Everything is controlled by the mind of God. You only do what His program called eternal life tells you to do because no one knows the computer language God uses in the program.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 12:17:01 AM
At 3/1/2015 12:12:28 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Which isn't very much. All you have are invisible thoughts of a God that are just illusions. Everything is controlled by the mind of God. You only do what His program called eternal life tells you to do because no one knows the computer language God uses in the program.

It's impossible for an antichrist to remember what the Lord spoke through my written testimonies because you don't believe it's the Lord speaking to you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 12:24:05 AM
At 3/1/2015 12:17:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's impossible for an antichrist to remember what the Lord spoke through my written testimonies because you don't believe it's the Lord speaking to you.

The Antichrist has not yet arrived. It is expected to come before Jesus's second coming to challenge Jesus. You have been using the term incorrectly in all your posts.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 12:31:36 AM
At 3/1/2015 12:24:05 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The Antichrist has not yet arrived. It is expected to come before Jesus's second coming to challenge Jesus. You have been using the term incorrectly in all your posts.

Which false prophet ( antichrists ) told you that lie?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 12:36:12 AM
1 John 2: 18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:13:14 AM
At 3/1/2015 12:31:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:

The people who challenged Jesus are all dead. They were mentioned in the bible. But the real Antichrist is yet to come to challenge Jesus in the days of Armageddon.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:12:28 AM
At 3/1/2015 1:13:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The people who challenged Jesus are all dead. They were mentioned in the bible. But the real Antichrist is yet to come to challenge Jesus in the days of Armageddon.

All the dead in this world will not remember living in this world when they awaken in their new bodies.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:23:34 PM

You back up your fantasies with fairy tales. However, that is to be expected from a person who believes in myths and illusions and interprets bible prophecy to suit his own dreams and imaginations.

You obviously don't have to believe that you know anything but you insist on believing you KNOW your own illusions are correct.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:28:07 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:23:34 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You back up your fantasies with fairy tales. However, that is to be expected from a person who believes in myths and illusions and interprets bible prophecy to suit his own dreams and imaginations.

You obviously don't have to believe that you know anything but you insist on believing you KNOW your own illusions are correct.

The reason you believe the prophecies are fairy tales is because you don't have the knowledge of God to understand them. They looked like fairy tales to me, too, when I first read them in 1994. That's why I discontinued reading them and only read the New Testament about 50 times. I got good and deceived reading the new testament which is what God wanted me to until He straightened everything out by having me testify to the TRUE Word of God, the invisible knowledge of God where we all came from.

You're the only who is living in a fantasy make-believe world by observing this world that isn't our true reality.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:40:26 PM
At 3/1/2015 1:13:14 AM, Harikrish wrote:

People who challenge "Jesus" are alive today and people like that will always be on this planet. Just look at how many challenge his existence in debates today.

The word antichrist is mentioned only 4 times in the bible. ( 1 John 2:18, 1 John 2:22, 1 John 4:3, 2 John 1:7 )

The antichrist according to 1 John 4:3 is a SPIRIT. A spirit is an attitude. It is the attitude and belief which takes the stand that Jesus Christ has NOT come in the flesh. It is the spirit or attitude which denies that Christ is on Earth yesterday today and tomorrow for ever.

Anti simply means against or opposed to.... Anti Christ are all who have an attitude of opposition toward Christ. It includes all who denied his existence in the past, all who deny his existence today and all who will deny his existence in the future.

Antichrist is not an individual person who is going to arrive at some time in the future like many false doctrines teach.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:46:42 PM
At 3/1/2015 9:12:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All the dead in this world will not remember living in this world when they awaken in their new bodies.

Physically dead people never awaken in new bodies.
Spiritually dead people wake up in the same body as they were sleeping in. They don't wake up in any new physical bodies.
They simply become aware of the eternal body instead of being ignorant and unaware of it.

Currently you Brad, are aware of nothing but your own illusions. You have obviously not woken up from them yet.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:51:21 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:46:42 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Spiritually dead people wake up in the same body as they were sleeping in. They don't wake up in any new physical bodies.
They simply become aware of the eternal body instead of being ignorant and unaware of it.

Currently you Brad, are aware of nothing but your own illusions. You have obviously not woken up from them yet.

Stupid people cannot understand what us saints possess.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:56:20 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:28:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The reason you believe the prophecies are fairy tales is because you don't have the knowledge of God to understand them. They looked like fairy tales to me, too, when I first read them in 1994. That's why I discontinued reading them and only read the New Testament about 50 times. I got good and deceived reading the new testament which is what God wanted me to until He straightened everything out by having me testify to the TRUE Word of God, the invisible knowledge of God where we all came from.

You're the only who is living in a fantasy make-believe world by observing this world that isn't our true reality.

The prophecies are not fairy tales Brad. YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THEM is the fairy tale and fantasy.
When interpreted through the ETERNAL TRUTH which is the SAME yesterday TODAY and FOREVER, you see that they are merely prophecies about CYCLIC EVENTS. They are not referring to individual one time events any more than a prophecy about the sun rising soon would be referring to a one time event. It refers to something which is happening CONSTANTLY in the PAST PRESENT and FUTURE.
ALL TRUTH which is ETERNAL TRUTH is a TRUTH which is the SAME for ALL ETERNITY and does not change.

You are still good and deceived by your own illusions and carnal minded interpretations of scripture which seem to imply something new will happen in the future which has never happened before in history. That is a LIE Brad and you are being led astray by it.

TRUTH is very REAL. I live in the ETERNAL TRUTH and it abides in me.
You live in your own illusions of truth Brad.
I live in the REALITY of TRUTH.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:57:57 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:56:20 PM, Skyangel wrote:

The prophecies are not fairy tales Brad. YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THEM is the fairy tale and fantasy.
When interpreted through the ETERNAL TRUTH which is the SAME yesterday TODAY and FOREVER, you see that they are merely prophecies about CYCLIC EVENTS. They are not referring to individual one time events any more than a prophecy about the sun rising soon would be referring to a one time event. It refers to something which is happening CONSTANTLY in the PAST PRESENT and FUTURE.
ALL TRUTH which is ETERNAL TRUTH is a TRUTH which is the SAME for ALL ETERNITY and does not change.

You are still good and deceived by your own illusions and carnal minded interpretations of scripture which seem to imply something new will happen in the future which has never happened before in history. That is a LIE Brad and you are being led astray by it.

You have no idea what the prophecies are about my dear lost child.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:59:03 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:51:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Obviously that is why you cannot understand me or who I AM.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 4:00:14 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:59:03 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I understand that you think you're your own god you fool.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 4:01:13 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:57:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/2/2015 3:56:20 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You have no idea what the prophecies are about my dear lost child.

Talking to yourself in the mirror again, I see.

You should stop being so foolish my dear lost child.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 4:11:45 PM
At 3/2/2015 4:00:14 PM, bornofgod wrote:

So do you Brad so how are you any different? You believe you are the voice of God who is in your thoughts telling you what to say and do. You believe it so much that you even speak as if you were God himself at times.

My God is also in my mind telling me what to say and do. The difference between your God and my God is that I don't blame some invisible supernatural entity outside of myself for my thoughts and words. I blame my self and take responsibility for my own thoughts. If I am being stupid or foolish then it is my fault not the fault of some supernatural entity who forces me to say and do stupid foolish things.

I was not chosen to be a gullible person who believes that some invisible entities are in control of us and making people do what they prefer not to do.
I am not a puppet on a strings like you are Brad.
No one is pulling my leg or chain. Many like you try to pull my leg but I am not fooled.

Pull my finger Brad. I will let you do that much but you can't pull my leg no matter how hard you try.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 4:46:25 PM
At 3/2/2015 4:11:45 PM, Skyangel wrote:

So do you Brad so how are you any different? You believe you are the voice of God who is in your thoughts telling you what to say and do. You believe it so much that you even speak as if you were God himself at times.

My God is also in my mind telling me what to say and do. The difference between your God and my God is that I don't blame some invisible supernatural entity outside of myself for my thoughts and words. I blame my self and take responsibility for my own thoughts. If I am being stupid or foolish then it is my fault not the fault of some supernatural entity who forces me to say and do stupid foolish things.

I was not chosen to be a gullible person who believes that some invisible entities are in control of us and making people do what they prefer not to do.
No one is pulling my leg or chain. Many like you try to pull my leg but I am not fooled.

Pull my finger Brad. I will let you do that much but you can't pull my leg no matter how hard you try.

There are two different kinds of thoughts from our Creator. The set of thoughts that all His people get to think with are about this world we live in and believed was our reality. The other set of thoughts that are given to us saints to testify to consist of the knowledge that verifies that we truly do have a Creator and lets us know what His future plans are. This set of knowledge was never revealed to His people accept for bits and pieces of it such as He did with His prophets. Only us saints learn that we are His thoughts called the Word of God from this set of thoughts that no man possesses.

You are experiencing the set of thoughts that all God's people can read about in books and the information they can Google. No one can look up the future in any of man's books. Only God can reveal this information in the set of thoughts that no man possesses. I happen to be His last saint who possesses His knowledge and have testified to it for the past six years and 9 months now.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:28:09 PM
At 3/2/2015 4:46:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:

There are two different kinds of thoughts from our Creator. The set of thoughts that all His people get to think with are about this world we live in and believed was our reality. The other set of thoughts that are given to us saints to testify to consist of the knowledge that verifies that we truly do have a Creator and lets us know what His future plans are. This set of knowledge was never revealed to His people accept for bits and pieces of it such as He did with His prophets. Only us saints learn that we are His thoughts called the Word of God from this set of thoughts that no man possesses.

If no man possesses them then neither do you Brad since you are a mere man. You are obviously also a very confused man who wants to believe you are "special". Maybe you need to join a Special institution where all the other special people live? Then you can all convince each other that God speaks though only you and no one else. After all, he had to wait till you were born before he had a voice on Earth didn't he? He has no voice of his own to speak for himself. He is mute and dumb and cannot manage to get his message across to anyone without Brads help.

I will agree with you about two different kinds of thoughts though. One kind is the thoughts of the imaginations which lead people like you astray with imaginations of invisible entities controlling you. The other is the thoughts of logic and reason which take responsibility for our own words and actions and do not blame others for them including blaming invisible entities.
One is immature thoughts of a child and the other is mature thoughts of an adult.
The child cannot have the mature thoughts of an adult since they have not grown mature enough to handle or understand them.
The adult however can have the immature thoughts of a child due to not wanting to take responsibility for themselves but preferring to be in the care and control of someone else even if that someone else is just an invisible entity which no one but them can hear.

Many are lost in their own fantasies and led by their invisible friends.

That, my poor lost child, is REALITY.

You are experiencing the set of thoughts that all God's people can read about in books and the information they can Google. No one can look up the future in any of man's books. Only God can reveal this information in the set of thoughts that no man possesses. I happen to be His last saint who possesses His knowledge and have testified to it for the past six years and 9 months now.

The thoughts in my mind cannot be found in any books since I have not written a book of them yet. No one but ME possesses MY thoughts unless I share them with other people and they happen to accept rather than reject them.
The future is not hard to predict when you understand the CYCLES of nature are REPETITIVE.

Revelation comes with maturity Brad. Those who never mature never receive the revelation that invisible supernatural characters are mythical. The immature die with an immature mind believing that they will end up living happily ever after in the land of their dreams. That gives them some kind of comfort and the mature understand the needs of the immature to be comforted by their invisible friends. It is the only thing that gives them any kind of security because they are not secure in themselves. They are insecure people. They find security in invisible friends.

You are not the first or the last of anything Brad. You are simply one of MANY who were and are and are to come who believe their own illusions regarding being the voice of God or the spokesperson of God due to God having no voice of his own through which to speak. Apparently he only uses deluded people thought which to speak because sane people do not believe in invisible characters speaking through them.

The only thing that speaks through this body is the TRUTH. That TRUTH is what I KNOW to be TRUE and REAL.
TRUTH is not an invisible supernatural character but is a word which describes the FACTS of my own mind and understanding.

TRUTH itself IS the FIRST and LAST of all saints.
YOU Brad are just a dreamer.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:30:26 PM
At 3/2/2015 5:28:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/2/2015 4:46:25 PM, bornofgod wrote:

If no man possesses them then neither do you Brad since you are a mere man. You are obviously also a very confused man who wants to believe you are "special". Maybe you need to join a Special institution where all the other special people live? Then you can all convince each other that God speaks though only you and no one else. After all, he had to wait till you were born before he had a voice on Earth didn't he? He has no voice of his own to speak for himself. He is mute and dumb and cannot manage to get his message across to anyone without Brads help.

I will agree with you about two different kinds of thoughts though. One kind is the thoughts of the imaginations which lead people like you astray with imaginations of invisible entities controlling you. The other is the thoughts of logic and reason which take responsibility for our own words and actions and do not blame others for them including blaming invisible entities.
One is immature thoughts of a child and the other is mature thoughts of an adult.
The child cannot have the mature thoughts of an adult since they have not grown mature enough to handle or understand them.
The adult however can have the immature thoughts of a child due to not wanting to take responsibility for themselves but preferring to be in the care and control of someone else even if that someone else is just an invisible entity which no one but them can hear.

Many are lost in their own fantasies and led by their invisible friends.

That, my poor lost child, is REALITY.

The thoughts in my mind cannot be found in any books since I have not written a book of them yet. No one but ME possesses MY thoughts unless I share them with other people and they happen to accept rather than reject them.
The future is not hard to predict when you understand the CYCLES of nature are REPETITIVE.

Revelation comes with maturity Brad. Those who never mature never receive the revelation that invisible supernatural characters are mythical. The immature die with an immature mind believing that they will end up living happily ever after in the land of their dreams. That gives them some kind of comfort and the mature understand the needs of the immature to be comforted by their invisible friends. It is the only thing that gives them any kind of security because they are not secure in themselves. They are insecure people. They find security in invisible friends.

You are not the first or the last of anything Brad. You are simply one of MANY who were and are and are to come who believe their own illusions regarding being the voice of God or the spokesperson of God due to God having no voice of his own through which to speak. Apparently he only uses deluded people thought which to speak because sane people do not believe in invisible characters speaking through them.

The only thing that speaks through this body is the TRUTH. That TRUTH is what I KNOW to be TRUE and REAL.
TRUTH is not an invisible supernatural character but is a word which describes the FACTS of my own mind and understanding.

I possess ALL the thoughts of our Creator. That's why I know who you are.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:40:03 PM
At 3/2/2015 5:30:26 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You possess and know absolutely nothing Brad. If you did, you would know I AM your creator and you would not oppose me the way you do.
You delude yourself because you want to believe you are the only one I speak though.
YOUR PRIDE is your downfall.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:59:00 PM
At 3/2/2015 5:40:03 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You possess and know absolutely nothing Brad. If you did, you would know I AM your creator and you would not oppose me the way you do.
You delude yourself because you want to believe you are the only one I speak though.

You speak from this world's thoughts that also come from our Creator but only to keep His people from the thoughts that teach us saints the strong delusion His people are living under with the thoughts that confuse them. This is called the Old Covenant that will be destroyed at the end of this age. God's people will never be confused in the next age after this one disappears.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 7:00:27 PM
At 3/2/2015 5:59:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:40:03 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You speak from this world's thoughts that also come from our Creator but only to keep His people from the thoughts that teach us saints the strong delusion His people are living under with the thoughts that confuse them. This is called the Old Covenant that will be destroyed at the end of this age. God's people will never be confused in the next age after this one disappears.

Sorry to hear about your confusions and delusions Brad.
I AM not confused or deluded like you are.
I AM living in the age of non confusion which you are obviously still waiting to enter after you wake up which ought to be soon but according to you that word soon can mean anything from a day to a thousand years.

However, according to your own co0nfusion you never end up in REALITY. You simply go from one illusion to a new illusion in your creators dreams.
You start as one illusion in this life and end up as two illusions in your next life.
DREAM ON Brad.

The woman of your dreams is waiting for you to wake up from your delusions.