Jump to topic:

Study the Bible and make a fortune

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 5:56:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes folks, God wants you to make money and has put a little incentive into the Bible so you will study it closely. It contains a hidden "Biblical Money Code" which, when you master it, will allow you to predict the ups and downs of the stock market with amazing accuracy.

http://www.moneynews.com...

So don't worry about that Jesus stuff. Read the Bible and get rich. It's easy!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:24:54 AM
At 3/1/2015 5:56:52 AM, dee-em wrote:
Yes folks, God wants you to make money and has put a little incentive into the Bible so you will study it closely. It contains a hidden "Biblical Money Code" which, when you master it, will allow you to predict the ups and downs of the stock market with amazing accuracy.

How very sick!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:20:17 AM

Nope that is not what God wants, in fact the relevant scripture is "You received free, give free".

What God gives us without cost we should supply to others without cost.

Hence all of the publications on the JW web site are free to read, watch in the case of videos, or download, many in both textural, video and audio formats, as appropriate.

The true religion is for salvation, not for profiteering.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:53:04 AM
At 3/1/2015 6:24:54 AM, JJ50 wrote:

How very sick!

For once we agree, but it happens.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:53:46 AM
At 3/1/2015 7:20:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Nope that is not what God wants, in fact the relevant scripture is "You received free, give free".

The Bible is free and this chap is supplying his "Money Code" for free.

Hence all of the publications on the JW web site are free to read, watch in the case of videos, or download, many in both textural, video and audio formats, as appropriate.

But will reading them give me great wealth?

There is no profiteering. The Bible is not in short supply. Lol.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:57:47 PM
the scriptures have made me wealthy in wisdom and the clear understanding of the ONE Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good TRAP.

I learned at a early age that with wisdom and Truth that I could be and do whatever I chose.

Life has to do with LEARNING and GROWING in more then just size and age.

Most are NOT interested in GROWING UP as they would rather keep playing their make believe and pretend until it becomes their only reality.

There are the MANY on the W I D E popular path of ESCAPE

and then there are those of the FEW that prefer the rebirth and growing pains of growing up and leaving the childish ways of playing dress up, make believe and pretend behind them as a toddler would leave the requirement of diapers behind them rather then sit in their sh*t and daydream and try and just WISH it away into the cornfield..

The PROOF and EVIDENCE is ALL around for any that CHOOSE to see and UNDERSTAND the ONE Truth that sets the superstitious mind FREE from the BONDAGE of H E double hockey sticks. AKA $TRE$$ED out ?life? $tyle$?

I learned years back that if I didn't chase the carrots that they would come to me like MAGIC.

works for me the most overly wonderful and then some EE

whats in your wallet?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 5:09:16 PM

The prosperity gospel is a load of s**t.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 5:14:29 PM

If you think that's bad, wait til you see Chad Hovind.

http://youtu.be...

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:38:43 PM
At 3/1/2015 5:09:16 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

How do you explain how this guy turned $40,000 into ten times that much?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:40:26 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:38:43 PM, dee-em wrote:

Have you ever seen Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:52:42 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:40:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Yes, but I try to avoid any movies with Eddie Murphy as much as possible. :-)

It wasn't a serious question. I know how he does it. He goes by whatever training he has and then finds justification in the Bible somewhere. He then convinces himself that the Bible did all the work. It's self-deception.

Let me make a prediction. You will never read a story about how his 'system' failed when it inevitably does. It just won't be newsworthy. This is how confirmation bias works.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:15:22 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:52:42 PM, dee-em wrote:

It wasn't a serious question. I know how he does it. He goes by whatever training he has and then finds justification in the Bible somewhere. He then convinces himself that the Bible did all the work. It's self-deception.

Let me make a prediction. You will never read a story about how his 'system' failed when it inevitably does. It just won't be newsworthy. This is how confirmation bias works.

Of course. It's called the Christian Taliban propaganda?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:18:05 PM
At 3/1/2015 3:57:47 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
the scriptures have made me wealthy in wisdom and the clear understanding of the ONE Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good TRAP.

I learned at a early age that with wisdom and Truth that I could be and do whatever I chose.

Most are NOT interested in GROWING UP as they would rather keep playing their make believe and pretend until it becomes their only reality.

and then there are those of the FEW that prefer the rebirth and growing pains of growing up and leaving the childish ways of playing dress up, make believe and pretend behind them as a toddler would leave the requirement of diapers behind them rather then sit in their sh*t and daydream and try and just WISH it away into the cornfield..

The PROOF and EVIDENCE is ALL around for any that CHOOSE to see and UNDERSTAND the ONE Truth that sets the superstitious mind FREE from the BONDAGE of H E double hockey sticks. AKA $TRE$$ED out ?life? $tyle$?

I learned years back that if I didn't chase the carrots that they would come to me like MAGIC.

whats in your wallet?

Our Creator gave you a more stress free life and the knowledge to make you believe you have wisdom. Your wisdom is nothing but common sense that most philosophers understand. You certainly don't have any of the wisdom that us saints possess about the future.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:37:31 PM
At 3/1/2015 8:18:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

whats in your wallet?

Our Creator gave you a more stress free life and the knowledge to make you believe you have wisdom. Your wisdom is nothing but common sense that most philosophers understand. You certainly don't have any of the wisdom that us saints possess about the future.

EE: It has to do mostly with FREE will choices and choosing the grown up choices that require RESPONSIBILITIES that are much like the Jesus character in scripture.

It is about taking on the RESPONSIBILITY of understanding a mostly lost, confused and angry world.

The responsibility STARTS with the individual person.

Those that CHOOSE to be of the MANY lazy day dreamers on the W I D E path of popular ESCAPE are the $TRE$$ED out by way of choices.

Those of the FEW understand the BIGGER picture and that those of the MANY CAN"T help it that they prefer being lazy day dreamers looking to try and place the blame for what goes WRONG else where.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:47:21 PM
At 3/1/2015 11:37:31 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

whats in your wallet?

EE: It has to do mostly with FREE will choices and choosing the grown up choices that require RESPONSIBILITIES that are much like the Jesus character in scripture.

It is about taking on the RESPONSIBILITY of understanding a mostly lost, confused and angry world.

Those that CHOOSE to be of the MANY lazy day dreamers on the W I D E path of popular ESCAPE are the $TRE$$ED out by way of choices.

Those of the FEW understand the BIGGER picture and that those of the MANY CAN"T help it that they prefer being lazy day dreamers looking to try and place the blame for what goes WRONG else where.

You do not have any wisdom from our Creator. If you did, you would know the WILL of God cannot be changed.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:51:38 PM
In case there are those that don't have a CLEAR understanding of HOW the religious and other trends, fads and popular concepts make PILES of riches.

It has to do with the $ELLING of ear tickling and eye exciting deceptions and lies called good, simply put.

I understand the concepts so well that I could have the masses eating out of my hand and tossing money and prizes my direction.

Look at the author of the Harry Potter books. She became a Billionaire selling her fantasy and fictions to a very hungry public at large.

I find it amusing in a sad way that I KNOW the so called SECRETS that many are seeking.

WHY don't I USE this knowledge and become filthy rich and powerful?

Because there are enough deceptions and lies called good in this world without me having to add to them.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 12:03:04 AM
At 3/1/2015 11:47:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

whats in your wallet?

You do not have any wisdom from our Creator. If you did, you would know the WILL of God cannot be changed.

EE: The very important point that you are leaving out of your equation is that I AM not superstitious minded and you very clearly are.

The wisdom I have is from Learning and GROWING UP and leaving the childish ways of make believe and pretend behind.

YOU are VERY CLEARLY playing make believe and pretend Brad.

Even some of the other overgrown Snoddlers around Snoddlerville can see that fact.

In the view of others of the many, they see you as still believing in a sort of santa when they have out grown the concept. Of coarse most of them have their forms of make believe and pretend that they deceive themselves and any others with.

You are mostly created from the popular make believe and pretend concepts that YOU chose, Brad.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 12:03:55 AM
At 3/2/2015 12:03:04 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

whats in your wallet?

EE: The very important point that you are leaving out of your equation is that I AM not superstitious minded and you very clearly are.

The wisdom I have is from Learning and GROWING UP and leaving the childish ways of make believe and pretend behind.

Even some of the other overgrown Snoddlers around Snoddlerville can see that fact.

In the view of others of the many, they see you as still believing in a sort of santa when they have out grown the concept. Of coarse most of them have their forms of make believe and pretend that they deceive themselves and any others with.

You are mostly created from the popular make believe and pretend concepts that YOU chose, Brad.

I'm not superstitious either. I AM your Creator.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 2:29:51 AM
At 3/2/2015 12:03:55 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 3/2/2015 12:03:04 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

whats in your wallet?

I'm not superstitious either. I AM your Creator.

EE: Thanks for the BIG giggle.

I feel like a invisible vibrating warm chunky turd with peanuts and corn
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:33:40 AM
At 3/1/2015 8:15:22 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Pardon?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 7:36:05 AM
At 3/2/2015 5:33:40 AM, dee-em wrote:

Pardon?

He wants to convert people by making them think they can make money for things like this.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 7:40:50 AM
At 3/2/2015 7:36:05 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Pardon?

He wants to convert people by making them think they can make money for things like this.

I still don't get the Taliban reference, but nevermind. :-)
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 8:26:46 AM
At 3/2/2015 7:40:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/2/2015 7:36:05 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Pardon?

I still don't get the Taliban reference, but nevermind. :-)

Think of it like this.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 8:02:36 PM

The preachers who preach the prosperity gospel can't even get out of debt themselves. They get into more and more debt as time goes by.

EG...
Benny Hinn is apparently still 5 million dollars in debt.
http://www.churchleaders.com...

Notice on the email there is no starting and ending date for the so called 90 days limit.

Further research shows me that he was asking for 2.5 million back in 2013 and claimed an anonymous donor would give him the other 2.5 million to make up the difference of he could raise 2.5 million in 90 days.

Obviously he did not succeed in raising the money in 90 days. That same request for money is still going around the net today (two years after the original request. A long time past the 90 days limit. ) People can still donate by pressing the donate now button on the site.
http://www.bennyhinn.org...

The 90 days obviously has no beginning or end.

It is all a con by religion con artists who get rich by preaching that the congregation should give to God and then taking ten percent of the offerings for themselves.

Ten percent is not much when you receive little in donations but it is a huge amount when millions of people are sending in donations in the hopes of receiving back 100 fold for the "seeds" they are sowing.

Want to get rich? Preach the prosperity gospel and promise that God will give back 100 times more than what you donate to the preacher and his cause. If God doesn't reward you, it is obviously because you lack faith or you did not give with the right motives. You must have given selfishly wanting to make a profit from your giving.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 3:59:48 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:20:17 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

So what is the purpose of a book that tells you to give away ten percent of your income while assuring you that you will become immortal after you die? Is it not to profiteer?
You can call me Mark if you like.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 4:00:56 PM

whats in your wallet?

Well, aren't you a stuck-up elitist punk... Why should I trust you?
You can call me Mark if you like.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 4:07:24 PM
Read the Bible and get rich. It's easy!

Thank you Dee-Em, for assisting the financial security of believers.

But atheists, you're not left out either. Out of work? Bank foreclosing on your home?

Why not start a After-Rapture Pet-Minding Service?

http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com...

Just remember, God may not love all of us equally, but Mammon does!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 4:09:07 PM
At 3/3/2015 4:00:56 PM, debate_power wrote:

whats in your wallet?

Well, aren't you a stuck-up elitist punk... Why should I trust you?

You don't have to trust your Creator's voice and the knowledge that flows from it. Who told you that you need to trust Him?