Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Burning and eating human being.

tahirimanov
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?
I am smart.....
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:47:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Are you referring to the crusades? the same thing almost ISIS morons are doing...
dont fart
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:49:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Transcendental Corporeal Rotisserieism.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
tahirimanov
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:01:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 11:47:01 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Are you referring to the crusades? the same thing almost ISIS morons are doing...

Nope, not crusades, those guys just massacred. Those guys just wanted share love and gospel.
And ISIS don't cannibalize dead bodies.
The event I am talking about is recent (relative to crusades).
I am smart.....
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:34:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 1:01:43 PM, tahirimanov wrote:
At 3/1/2015 11:47:01 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Are you referring to the crusades? the same thing almost ISIS morons are doing...

Nope, not crusades, those guys just massacred. Those guys just wanted share love and gospel.
And ISIS don't cannibalize dead bodies.
The event I am talking about is recent (relative to crusades).

lol and what is that? :D
dont fart
dee-em
Posts: 8,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:54:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 1:01:43 PM, tahirimanov wrote:
At 3/1/2015 11:47:01 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Are you referring to the crusades? the same thing almost ISIS morons are doing...

Nope, not crusades, those guys just massacred.

Not when they got hungry.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Those guys just wanted share love and gospel.
And ISIS don't cannibalize dead bodies.
The event I am talking about is recent (relative to crusades).
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
dee-em
Posts: 8,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:59:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Christians engage in ritual cannibalism on a regular basis when they purport to eat the flesh of their saviour and drink his blood. Some say that it's his actual flesh and blood. It's disgusting.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
tahirimanov
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 7:21:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 6:54:37 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/1/2015 1:01:43 PM, tahirimanov wrote:
At 3/1/2015 11:47:01 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Are you referring to the crusades? the same thing almost ISIS morons are doing...

Nope, not crusades, those guys just massacred.

Not when they got hungry.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't know that.....
I am smart.....
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 3:43:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2015 8:54:20 AM, tahirimanov wrote:
What would you call a situation where people were burnt and eaten because of their religion?

What was the religion of people who did this?
And what was the religion of people who were burnt and eaten?

Theist a la flambe.
You can call me Mark if you like.