Jump to topic:

Seeding America

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:08:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Obama and his cabal of Open Borders agitators are working to further blur definitions involving categories of legal immigration (eg refugees) and illegal aliens something that is already very confusing to the average American and often the media as well.
Besides the "seedling and the soil" imagery, Sue reported that the task force seeking to change America wants to transform all of the newly amnestied aliens into "refugees."
That is an integral part of the plan which we have been saying is the real goal behind the "unaccompanied alien children" invasion of the border"Obama, Munoz, Lubell and the gang want them all designated as refugees! Why? Because refugees have all forms of welfare (including health care) available to them while other classes of immigrants (both legal and illegal do not) and they are on a fast track to citizenship.
That is the point (the refugee definition change) we were trying to make on Fox & Friends earlier this month, here. Refugees are legally defined as being outside their own country and must prove that they fear returning home because they are persecuted for race, religion or political persuasion. Economic migrants are not refugees! The alien "children" are not refugees!
I wrapped up the interview with this line (notice I did not use the words "illegal immigration.
"I also think that immigration is our existential threat in this country, both [because of] the numbers and who we are bringing in."
It is not just Obama!
Finally, remember this "seeding" concept has been going on for decades through Presidents of both parties as the US State Department and its contractors (all nine are progressive, six of them represent the "religious Left") have been seeding communities with refugees " over 60 towns in Minnesota have been "salted" (I should have said "seeded!") with Somalis. Obama is just taking it to a new level.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:15:08 AM
Everything she says rings true with what we have been hearing and reporting for the last couple of years! But, it wasn"t until now that it all becomes clear!
seedling
The image is from a powerpoint presentation by "Welcoming America" which I saw in June 2013. The seedling is the migrant, the soil is your town. LOL! I guess "Welcoming America" is shoveling them in!
Let"s start with "Welcoming America" a community organizing group headed by David Lubell that sprang from a seed in Nashville, TN and was watered initially with funding from a George Soros group. We told you about them here.
In June 2013, it was the first time we heard this "seeds and soil" concept that Sue reported to Mark Levin. In the "emergent" immigrant communities, the new immigrants (newly amnestied and refugees) are the "seedlings" and your town is the soil.

Will the "seedlings" ultimately take over the host?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:18:21 AM
America must fall to the NWO> Israel is in bible prophecy but America is not> something to think about. And it must fall hard and fast, because I think we are at the end of this age.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:24:24 AM
More crazy posts from Rant.

Most American and British ancestors are immigrants, NO BIG DEAL!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:28:35 AM
As many as 15 Somali-American men have left their homes in Minnesota in recent months to travel to the Middle East and join up with ISIS, the jihadist army at war with Syria and Iraq
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:51:33 AM
At 3/1/2015 10:40:11 AM, Rant wrote:
If they do not love America. what are they doing here?

Is there anything to love about the USofA, lol?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 12:38:24 PM
I can't understand why anyone would want to live in America, I must admit. Lots of totally crazy right wing extremists who have got religion, stupid everyone can own a gun nonsense and a no free healthcare at point of need. I am so very, very, grateful I live in the UK!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:31:18 PM
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!