Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

You Dont Mess With The Apple Of Gods Eye.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:42:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma"an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Following Obama's threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was reportedly forced to abort the planned Iran attack.
According to Al-Jarida, the Netanyahu government took the decision to strike Iran some time in 2014 soon after Israel had discovered the United States and Iran had been involved in secret talks over Iran"s nuclear program and were about to sign an agreement in that regard behind Israel's back.

The report claimed that an unnamed Israeli minister who has good ties with the US administration revealed the attack plan to Secretary of State John Kerry, and that Obama then threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 1:44:35 PM
America has stepped over the line, God will deal with them very soon. Why America is not in bible prophecy!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 2:45:18 PM
At 3/1/2015 1:44:35 PM, Rant wrote:
America has stepped over the line, God will deal with them very soon. Why America is not in bible prophecy!

England=Ephraim and America=Manasseh, are the weapons that God will eventually use against those nations who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 2:57:05 PM
England=Ephraim and America=Manasseh, are the weapons that God will eventually use against those nations who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea > No!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:00:56 PM
what does the bible say! about the first of two wars that destroy Islam that comes against Israel!!!!!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:04:15 PM
Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,

who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.

Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,

who said, "Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:06:59 PM
That is the IDF> destroying All>All > Islam threat around the state of Israel in the fist war to come.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:11:16 PM
its very intro what the bible has to say about this war {Does not Israel not have an inheritance} and forgotten their god. Its very intro does Net loose the election?
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:16:51 PM
Because if Israel starts giving their land away to the world {GOD will not stand for this}> should be very intro> I got my popcorn.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:41:26 PM
In that day his strong cities will be as a forsaken bough[c]
And an uppermost branch,[d]
Which they left because of the children of Israel;
And there will be desolation.

Because you have forgotten the God of your salvation,
And have not been mindful of the Rock of your stronghold,
Therefore you will plant pleasant plants
And set out foreign seedlings;

In the day you will make your plant to grow,
And in the morning you will make your seed to flourish;
But the harvest will be a heap of ruins
In the day of grief and desperate sorrow.

Woe to the multitude of many people
Who make a noise like the roar of the seas,
And to the rushing of nations
That make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The nations will rush like the rushing of many waters;
But God will rebuke them and they will flee far away,
And be chased like the chaff of the mountains before the wind,
Like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

Then behold, at eventide, trouble!
And before the morning, he is no more.
This is the portion of those who plunder us,
And the lot of those who rob us.
Damascus will be destroyed and Israel will pay a heavy price but will take much Arab land in this first war. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:46:54 PM
Its very intro . the four winds will come to destroy Elam?? . what are the four winds?>I have my popcorn.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 3:55:16 PM
At 3/1/2015 3:16:51 PM, Rant wrote:
Because if Israel starts giving their land away to the world {GOD will not stand for this}> should be very intro> I got my popcorn.

You must understand that before God intervenes, Israel will suffer much. Zechariah 14: 1; "The day when the Lord will sit in judgement is near. Then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot will be divided up before your eyes. The Lord will bring all the Nations together to make war on Jerusalem. The city shall be taken, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the people will go into exile, but the rest of them will not be taken away from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as he has fought in times past.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 4:10:25 PM
Well . we have to go through the p83 war, then the e38 war!. then Jacobs troubles. So where does you and me fit in??? and the world/ the bride of Christ will be going home {Rapture} but when in these wars. As I see it we have to be gone at E38 war or before . Why because god said in the E38 war He will show His face to Israel! God does not deal with the church and Israel at the same time, 2000 years ago god Jesus put the nation of Israel on hold {69>70} week } once the bride is gone god Jesus will show his face to Israel once again. Enjoy
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:22:49 PM
At 3/1/2015 4:10:25 PM, Rant wrote:
Well . we have to go through the p83 war, then the e38 war!. then Jacobs troubles. So where does you and me fit in??? and the world/ the bride of Christ will be going home {Rapture} but when in these wars. As I see it we have to be gone at E38 war or before . Why because god said in the E38 war He will show His face to Israel! God does not deal with the church and Israel at the same time, 2000 years ago god Jesus put the nation of Israel on hold {69>70} week } once the bride is gone god Jesus will show his face to Israel once again. Enjoy

I don't know where you get off saying that Jesus is God.

John 20: 17; Jesus says to Mary Magdalene: "Go to my brothers and tell them that I am ascending to him who is my Father and their Father, my God and their God."
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:33:54 PM
At 3/1/2015 2:57:05 PM, Rant wrote:
England=Ephraim and America=Manasseh, are the weapons that God will eventually use against those nations who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea > No!

Zechariah 9: 13.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:36:50 PM
The lost will be the lost, The bride will go home and Jacobs troubles will start! So it was written so it will be done.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:45:09 PM
With out the state of Israel you have no end time prophecy>and they are in your face every day>BABY!>Net march 3! Enjoy.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:22:06 PM
At 3/1/2015 8:51:44 PM, Rant wrote:
Very>very soon the 70 week will start!Enjoy

Wow !!!! Are you ever deceived by your own interpretations of the prophecies.

Did you know that only our Creator understands His prophecies? He uses us saints to testify to His knowledge and from that knowledge, we learn the deeper meanings of His prophecies.

All the religious antichrists ( Christians ) who read the scriptures do NOT possess the knowledge of God to understand them.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:52:50 PM
You can call anyone a God on this forum. but if you call Jesus>God . that really gets people>really>really MAD! sign of the times. Enjoy
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:56:09 PM
At 3/1/2015 8:36:50 PM, Rant wrote:
The lost will be the lost, The bride will go home and Jacobs troubles will start! So it was written so it will be done.

So then, you believe that Jesus is not your brother, and his Father is not your Father and his God is not your God. As you believe, so shall it be.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:02:22 PM
At 3/1/2015 9:41:43 PM, Rant wrote:
So> born>god> why does berry fear Net?

I'm not concerned about the fears of this world like you are.