Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:52:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"DEMONS FAITH BETTER THAN ATHEIST FAITH"

ATHEIST FAITH = There is no God

Psalm 53:1-3

1.The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good.
2.God looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
3.Everyone has turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.

DEMONS FAITH = There is one God

James 2:19

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:10:33 PM
This isn't really an argument.

It's about demonizing those people who don't believe as you do to keep them and more importantly there objections and reasoning at arms length, least it create doubt in the mind of the believer.

They are just being "evil".

The price you pay here is your intellectual integrity. If you care about such a thing.

I don't think any religion which makes you pay such a price is worth having.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:21:08 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:10:33 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

It's about demonizing those people who don't believe as you do to keep them and more importantly there objections and reasoning at arms length, least it create doubt in the mind of the believer.

The price you pay here is your intellectual integrity. If you care about such a thing.

that is the real thing...if you analyze the word of God...
demons is better than atheist...
saddness........
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:27:32 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:21:08 PM, Bendido wrote:

saddness........

So atheists should become Satanists? Thanks for the tip.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:32:58 PM
"Innocent inquiry better than bigoted conceit"

1. The bigot says in his heart, "I alone have the truth!" He is ignorant and his ways are vile; he serves nothing but his conceit.
2. In fear and ignorance, men look to the old and powerful for simple answers, and their innocent questions are abused by tyrants, liars and the vain.
3. Every claim to absolute authority over innocence is corrupt. None who appeals to such power does good -- not even one.

There are no demons nor any evil, but in the conceited abuse of man by man.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:36:51 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:52:49 PM, Bendido wrote:

1.The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good.
2.God looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
3.Everyone has turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.

It's really too bad that you're not a better human being.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 7:50:40 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:27:32 PM, dee-em wrote:

saddness........

maybe more than Satanists WHY?

demons they believe in God but atheist do not believe in God
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:00:26 PM
At 3/1/2015 7:50:40 PM, Bendido wrote:

saddness........

There are no demons. Even if there were, how could you possibly speak for them or know what they believe?

The only demons which exist are in your head.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 8:06:27 PM
At 3/1/2015 8:00:26 PM, dee-em wrote:

saddness........

There are no demons. Even if there were, how could you possibly speak for them or know what they believe?

that is the result of stupid people who dont believe the bible..
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:13:46 PM

saddness........

Jesus was casting demons out of people not atheists. So daemons must be worse than atheists. Jesus also preached to the non believers (atheists) and called the high priests terrible names.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 9:58:40 PM
At 3/1/2015 9:13:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

saddness........

Jesus was casting demons out of people not atheists. So daemons must be worse than atheists. Jesus also preached to the non believers (atheists) and called the high priests terrible names.

This interesting verse tells us that monotheism does not save. Even the demons believe that there is one God, but they tremble.

"Thou believest that there is one God ..." James' readers were not atheists; they believed there was one God. The Lord calls an atheist a fool. "The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God" (Ps. 14:1). Everything in creation cries out, "There is a God." How can one see a beautiful flower and question God's existence? How can one observe the marvelous construction and beauty of tulips, hyacinths and daffodils, and still be an atheist? Equally marvelous is animal and bird life, and even more marvelous human life. Use a telescope on the vast heavens, or a microscope on the tiny microbe, and the only answer is "God."

The demons believe: The demons are not atheists; they believe there is a God, and tremble at the thought of Him. They know all about Him and His power. They knew Christ when He was here. We hear the legion of demons in the man of Gadara say, "What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? Art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" (Matt. 8:29). They not only recognized and acknowledged Christ, but they actually prayed to Him and had their prayers answered. "So the devils besought Him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. And he said unto them, Go" (Matt. 8:31, 32). Yet for all this, demons are not saved, nor can they be.

Demons believe but remain demons: These demons believed and yet remained demons. Some humans profess to believe, yet act much like demons. A professed faith may exist with the deepest condemnation. To have head-faith and head-knowledge that does not affect the mouth, hands, or feet, is profitless and dead.

"... believe, and tremble." "Tremble" in our verse, would perhaps be better translated "shudder" (R.V.). Did you ever have such a scare that it made cold chills run up your back and your hair stood on end? This is the thought here. When the demons think about God and the judgment awaiting them because of their sin, it makes them shudder from fear. If men could but see what awaits them because of their sin and rejection of Christ, no doubt they would shudder, too.

A trembling human: The faith of some men has not gone as far as that of the demons. They believe and tremble. Some men say they believe, but have never trembled before the Lord at the thought of the seriousness of sin. Many have never trembled at the thought of being called into account by God. There is no mercy for a trembling demon, but when a human trembles before the Lord, he is nigh unto salvation. "But to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word" (Is. 66:2). Remember, there are no unbelievers in hell, but then it will be too late. Weeping and gnashing of teeth will be the lot of the unsaved forevermore.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 10:24:25 PM

Speaking as a person who has witnessed an exorcism - I don't believe demons exist either. However, if you have some demons I can interview then I might change my opinion.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:10:43 PM
At 3/1/2015 10:24:25 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Speaking as a person who has witnessed an exorcism - I don't believe demons exist either. However, if you have some demons I can interview then I might change my opinion.

demons is a bad spirit....the angel of satan...

Revelation 12:3-4

3.Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.
4.Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

if dont believe in spirit you dont believe also have a wind...
wind also spirit...

But the truth...theres a wind...but you cannot see...

just like the demons...spirit also
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:13:18 PM
At 3/1/2015 11:10:43 PM, Bendido wrote:

3.Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.
4.Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

wind also spirit...

Wind is not a "spirit". That is absurd.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:27:00 PM
At 3/1/2015 11:13:18 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

wind also spirit...

Ignorrant of the bible:

Hebrews 1:7
And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels winds, And his ministers a flame of fire:
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:32:23 PM

Psalm 53 is just an absolute stain on an otherwise interesting book. There are moral atheists, there are good atheists, and there are a lot of atheists who are better than Jewish people, Christians, and Muslims.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 11:45:12 PM
At 3/1/2015 11:32:23 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

Psalm 53 is just an absolute stain on an otherwise interesting book. There are moral atheists, there are good atheists, and there are a lot of atheists who are better than Jewish people, Christians, and Muslims.

i believe the words of God more than the words of man

AND GOD SAID:

Psalm 14:1-3

1.The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

2.The LORD looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.

3.All have turned away, all have become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 12:22:52 AM
At 3/1/2015 11:27:00 PM, Bendido wrote:

wind also spirit...

Ignorrant of the bible:

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels winds, And his ministers a flame of fire:

Interesting - have you met many flaming ministers? ;-)

Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 12:30:37 AM
At 3/2/2015 12:22:52 AM, Skepticalone wrote:

wind also spirit...

Ignorrant of the bible:

yes..flaming ministers...is symbolism...
word of God symbolize of fire...
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 12:34:12 AM
At 3/2/2015 12:30:37 AM, Bendido wrote:

wind also spirit...

Ignorrant of the bible:

Yes, exactly. The passage is symbolic. Thus angels/spirits are not 'winds'.

missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 1:13:55 AM

what are your own thoughts, do you have words of your own, or do you only spew bible verses. Atheists don't use faith to know things. People can and are good without gods.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 1:20:52 AM
At 3/1/2015 8:06:27 PM, Bendido wrote:

saddness........

Let me define stupid for you. Stupid is swallowing the superstitious stories about a god from bronze age goat herders and accepting it all as literal fact. Stupid is when there are bad characters in those stories who are scripted to believe in the same god, and then taking that as further support for belief in that god. Stupid is comparing the reasoning of real live people to the storybook fictional chatacters who have words put in their mouths by the men who authored those religious texts.
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:25:44 AM
At 3/2/2015 2:59:49 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Anyone who believes mythical demons are actual entities are crazy, imo!

anyone who believe in atheist is crazy..lol
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:27:29 AM
At 3/2/2015 12:34:12 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 3/2/2015 12:30:37 AM, Bendido wrote:

wind also spirit...

Ignorrant of the bible:

Yes, exactly. The passage is symbolic. Thus angels/spirits are not 'winds'.

dont you notice that:
"Who maketh his angels winds"
toink..toink...toink
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:28:28 AM

What the demons, and Satan, have is belief, not real faith in the scriptural sense.

That was their problem, or the root of it. They believed in God, but like the vast majority of humans, have no real faith in him at all.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:29:35 AM
At 3/2/2015 5:25:44 AM, Bendido wrote:

As there is no verifiable evidence that any deity exists, then non belief has to be the default position. People like you who make up fairy stories about a deity, then believe them to be true are the crazy ones, imo!
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:29:37 AM
At 3/2/2015 1:20:52 AM, dee-em wrote:

saddness........

Let me define stupid for you. Stupid is swallowing the superstitious stories about a god from bronze age goat herders and accepting it all as literal fact. Stupid is when there are bad characters in those stories who are scripted to believe in the same god, and then taking that as further support for belief in that god. Stupid is comparing the reasoning of real live people to the storybook fictional chatacters who have words put in their mouths by the men who authored those religious texts.

the story book is "spaghetti monster of atheist""
Bendido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:32:57 AM
At 3/2/2015 5:29:35 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:25:44 AM, Bendido wrote:

As there is no verifiable evidence that any deity exists, then non belief has to be the default position. People like you who make up fairy stories about a deity, then believe them to be true are the crazy ones, imo!

there is no verifiable evidence "spaghetti Monster"that is invention of stupid people..toink
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:35:28 AM
At 3/2/2015 5:29:37 AM, Bendido wrote:
At 3/2/2015 1:20:52 AM, dee-em wrote:

saddness........

the story book is "spaghetti monster of atheist""

Fantastic response. Pretty much what we can expect from you. Dismissed.