Jump to topic:

The unspiritual gang.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 12:33:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you noticed, whenever a post is made about me, there is a gang of unspiritual people mocking me, lying about me, rejecting my knowledge and resorting to gossip, which causes the gang to grow even more because gossip excites most people.

Here's some scripture that Saint Paul supposedly had written that is right on the money about us saints and the knowledge of God that we possess. Chosen believers are also get taught by God some spiritual wisdom but indirectly. That's why they're included in these scriptures as spiritually taught by our Creator, God.

1 Corinthians 2
10: God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
11: For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

These unspiritual people are known as unbelievers, antichrists, false prophets, satan, the devil, wicked ones, the world, etc. What this means is that most of God's people were chosen to reject His knowledge during this first age just to kill off His saints, some believers and most of His prophets who know Him.

This is why I use these following prophecies whenever I get attacked by these foolish unspiritual people.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Luke 6
22: "Blessed are you when men hate you and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!,

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 5
19: We know that we are of God, and the whole world is in the power of the evil one.
20: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding,

Psalm 38
19: Those who are my foes without cause are mighty, and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20: Those who render me evil for good are my adversaries because I follow after good.

Jeremiah 7
27: "So you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you. You shall call to them, but they will not answer you.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 12:58:18 AM
Answer me this Saint Brad, When you were involved in organized religion,

Was it the Assemblies of God, charismatic movement,.

The folks that "speak in tongues" as they call it.

There are the tongue waggers that do it in the closit and the ones that came out of the closet and like to be on star search and american idol and such.

I call them the glitter people as they want to be Hollywood type religious stars.

They are some of the most entertaining and they have the faith healing magic many times.

Were you a part of that?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 1:07:55 AM
All the early Christian saints had to suffer some persecution. Many were martyred if you believe the unreliable Christian sources. That includes Jesus himself. Don't you want to follow in their footsteps?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 1:08:11 AM
The reason that I ask is that you seem to use the same scriptures they do and also ignore the ones that they do.

Did you know that Fred Flintstone was a member of the first charismatic church of Bedrock?

YABBA DABBA DOO
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 1:39:03 AM
At 3/2/2015 12:58:18 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Answer me this Saint Brad, When you were involved in organized religion,

Was it the Assemblies of God, charismatic movement,.

The folks that "speak in tongues" as they call it.

There are the tongue waggers that do it in the closit and the ones that came out of the closet and like to be on star search and american idol and such.

I call them the glitter people as they want to be Hollywood type religious stars.

They are some of the most entertaining and they have the faith healing magic many times.

Were you a part of that?

Did you know that hypnotists can make people speak in tongues?

Here are a few quotes that our Creator had me write some years ago;

Finding God in religion is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It"s best to find the needle before you get lost in religion.

One cannot search for wisdom and understanding. It is given to the wise who understand.

There are two gospels of Jesus Christ, one for man"s ears and the other for his chosen people.

There's more to life than meets the eye. That's why you can't see it.

It doesn't have to be dark because you think it's dark. It could very well be the light that you can't see.

To speak for God, one must stop speaking for the world.

Religion has caused more to die than all the wars of man, and still people go to church.

Most people love things that are dead instead of the only thing that can make them alive.

A Wiseman knows that a fool lacks wisdom by the things he doesn"t understand.

A Christian's heart is hidden by the blood of Jesus and any other excuse he can use to keep sinning.

Religion is a prison that most people will never get out of.

The secret to Christianity is to not believe the truth.

A preacher of the true gospel is despised by most people. That's why a preacher of the true gospel doesn't belong in today's Christianity.

Salvation was for everyone without a body.

The Christian qualifications for Bible study is to believe anything you want as long as you don't disagree with them.

A Christian leads a man everywhere but the spirit.

The church of Jesus Christ isn't quite the same as a Christian church. It doesn't have a floor, walls, windows, doors, ceilings, roof, pews, altar, pulpit and not even a good sound system.

Forgiveness doesn't come before repentance but it works great in Christianity.

Religious leaders couldn't understand confessing and repenting of their sins so they went right to the forgiveness part to make everyone feel good.

If the word "spirit" was taken out of the Bible, nothing would change for the Bible believers.

Don't Christians wonder why they keep sinning after all those years of Jesus forgiving them?

If all the Christians took their Bibles and drowned themselves in the ocean. Nothing would change for God. It would only make it less crowded for the rest of the sinners who die in the fire of God.

To use the Bible to test the spirits is like flying three miles high in an airplane to test how bumpy the road is below.

Salvation is only good for the living so why do the dead bother with it.

Christians have been trying to put a 3" diameter ball into a 2"x2" square box for the last 1700 years and they still don't understand why it won't work.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is what Christians try to do but instead, they see no truth, hear no truth and speak no truth.

To know the truth in Christianity is the beginning of a new denomination and leaving the lies of the last one.

A sinner who can save his own life and forgive his own sins is the kind that make up Christianity.

The only part of Jesus Christ that Christians don't understand is the truth.

The name Jesus has deceived way more Christians than God has ever made sinners into saints.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 1:41:03 AM
At 3/2/2015 1:07:55 AM, dee-em wrote:
All the early Christian saints had to suffer some persecution. Many were martyred if you believe the unreliable Christian sources. That includes Jesus himself. Don't you want to follow in their footsteps?

There were no Christian saints except the man-made ones of the Roman Catholic Church that the Vatican approves of after they've been dead for 100 years. We saints never called ourselves Christians because we know Christianity was started by antichrists who stole our words.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 1:42:47 AM
At 3/2/2015 1:08:11 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The reason that I ask is that you seem to use the same scriptures they do and also ignore the ones that they do.

Did you know that Fred Flintstone was a member of the first charismatic church of Bedrock?

YABBA DABBA DOO

I underline all the scriptures and prophecies I use to show Christian antichrists that they're liars. However, I have met a few of God's chosen believers who call themselves Christians. I just tell them to call themselves believers from now on.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 2:20:04 AM
Did I miss your answers for my questions?

Seemed you are avoiding answering the question of if you were involved with the Assemblies of God also known as the charismatic movement.

I didn't ask about hypnotizing people and such.

I can NOT be hypnotized as it requires a mindset that I do not have.

Read up on it as it is interesting what so called science and the medical communities have to say on it.

And can you answer the tongue wagging question?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 2:55:49 AM
Brad you are delusional, your posts are crazy! It is very sad you don't recognise the fact, and seek the help you so desperately need!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:46:25 AM
At 3/2/2015 2:20:04 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Did I miss your answers for my questions?

Seemed you are avoiding answering the question of if you were involved with the Assemblies of God also known as the charismatic movement.

I didn't ask about hypnotizing people and such.

I can NOT be hypnotized as it requires a mindset that I do not have.

Read up on it as it is interesting what so called science and the medical communities have to say on it.

And can you answer the tongue wagging question?

I answered your question with all these quotes about Christians and Christianity. I am NOT associated with Christianity at all. I was forced into Christianity for a few years back in the 80's by our Creator to start reading the Bible and see the hypocrisy amongst the Christians but God forced me out of it by 1993. It took another 15 years before He got me ready to start writing and speaking for Him, which takes a lot of trust in Him to do so.

I've seen Christians speaking in tongues and they're nothing but babbling fools who think it's some kind of prayer language of God's. This is why I said a hypnotist can make people speak in tongues. Pastors and anyone involved in getting someone to speak in tongues are good hypnotists.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 3:55:41 AM
At 3/2/2015 2:55:49 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Brad you are delusional, your posts are crazy! It is very sad you don't recognise the fact, and seek the help you so desperately need!

I'm sure the Jews thought Jesus and the other saints were crazy, too, for talking about us and everything that we observe in this world coming from an invisible realm.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 4:52:21 AM
At 3/2/2015 3:55:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm sure the Jews thought Jesus and the other saints were crazy, too, for talking about us and everything that we observe in this world coming from an invisible realm.

If quoted correctly, which is open to doubt, then Jesus might have had similar problems to you. However some of the things Jesus said were wise, unlike the garbage you spout! When you eventually die, I think you will be soon forgotten!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 2:40:45 PM
At 3/2/2015 4:52:21 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 3:55:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:

If quoted correctly, which is open to doubt, then Jesus might have had similar problems to you. However some of the things Jesus said were wise, unlike the garbage you spout! When you eventually die, I think you will be soon forgotten!

If you believe the new testament of the Bible was written by God's true saints, then you will be totally deceived by what the saints actually wrote and said for our Creator.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 7:30:40 PM
At 3/2/2015 12:33:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:
If you noticed, whenever a post is made about me, there is a gang of unspiritual people mocking me, lying about me, rejecting my knowledge and resorting to gossip, which causes the gang to grow even more because gossip excites most people.

I'm curious, are you referring to posts made about you by others or posts you make?

You know, the posts in which you ceaselessly repeat the same insane, selfish rant over and over again, the ones that derail almost every single thread here?

Those posts, BoG?

And, now you're lashing out with paranoid delusions of everyone's out to get you?

I crown thee, "Queen of Attention Whores", go forth... just go forth.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 9:37:50 PM
At 3/2/2015 7:30:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/2/2015 12:33:23 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm curious, are you referring to posts made about you by others or posts you make?

You know, the posts in which you ceaselessly repeat the same insane, selfish rant over and over again, the ones that derail almost every single thread here?

Those posts, BoG?

And, now you're lashing out with paranoid delusions of everyone's out to get you?

I crown thee, "Queen of Attention Whores", go forth... just go forth.

I said whenever a post is about me you ignorant fool.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 9:44:19 PM
At 3/2/2015 3:46:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I answered your question with all these quotes about Christians and Christianity. I am NOT associated with Christianity at all. I was forced into Christianity for a few years back in the 80's by our Creator to start reading the Bible and see the hypocrisy amongst the Christians but God forced me out of it by 1993. It took another 15 years before He got me ready to start writing and speaking for Him, which takes a lot of trust in Him to do so.

Which particular Christian denomination did God force you into Brad?
Curious minds would like to know.

Was it Pentecostal, Catholic, Church of England, Baptist, JW? Morman? etc etc ? Which One or was it more than one? Would you please list the denominations in which you were involved ?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 10:00:22 PM
At 3/2/2015 9:44:19 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Was it Pentecostal, Catholic, Church of England, Baptist, JW? Morman? etc etc ? Which One or was it more than one? Would you please list the denominations in which you were involved ?

You want to know the visible things I've been involved in but you have no desire to know the future that I possess. I don't need to give you anything since you don't listen to the voice of our Creator. It's a waste of time for me to share all the information I've been taught to an antichrist like you.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 10:12:29 PM
At 3/2/2015 10:00:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You want to know the visible things I've been involved in but you have no desire to know the future that I possess. I don't need to give you anything since you don't listen to the voice of our Creator. It's a waste of time for me to share all the information I've been taught to an antichrist like you.

You want people to get to know you but you don't want to answer any questions they ask. What are you trying to hide Brad?
It makes people suspect you are not being honest with them. If you cannot be honest and truthful about physical things we can see why should anyone believe you about future things they cannot see?

If its a waste of time for you to share any information with me why do you bother sharing any at all?
It takes you no longer to type a list of churches in which you were involved than to type that its a waste of time telling me.
If you refuse to answer questions which I am curious about why would I be interested in listening to you talk about anything I am not curious about?

I already know what you believe about the future.
Basically you think we are all going to change from being one illusion in one body to being two illusions in two bodies and we will wake up after being dissolved in lava, not remembering anything about our first illusion of a body.

So whats the point of all these illusions of Gods creation Brad?

Is the Creator of illusions simply keeping himself entertained with simulated life forms in his own mind?
Is he simply keeping himself entertained with his own illusions because he has no clue how to create REAL LIVING TANGIBLE people?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 10:39:31 PM
At 3/2/2015 10:12:29 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You want people to get to know you but you don't want to answer any questions they ask. What are you trying to hide Brad?
It makes people suspect you are not being honest with them. If you cannot be honest and truthful about physical things we can see why should anyone believe you about future things they cannot see?

If its a waste of time for you to share any information with me why do you bother sharing any at all?
It takes you no longer to type a list of churches in which you were involved than to type that its a waste of time telling me.
If you refuse to answer questions which I am curious about why would I be interested in listening to you talk about anything I am not curious about?

Basically you think we are all going to change from being one illusion in one body to being two illusions in two bodies and we will wake up after being dissolved in lava, not remembering anything about our first illusion of a body.

Is the Creator of illusions simply keeping himself entertained with simulated life forms in his own mind?
Is he simply keeping himself entertained with his own illusions because he has no clue how to create REAL LIVING TANGIBLE people?

I don't need any of God's believers to get to know my old nature but if it helps them to connect with me, I will tell them some stories about my past. The real reason God created me as His voice is because He's not of this world. He's the Creator of a program called Eternal Life and none of His characters in this program will ever see Him. He needs a voice to teach us who we are within His program and I happen to be on the His saints that testify for Him in writing and speaking. The knowledge of God that we exist in is His voice but He needs a visible body to speak this knowledge through to let us know that He is our Creator and that we were created in His thoughts that were converted to invisible vibrations, which is His computing language to put all this together.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:55:47 AM
At 3/2/2015 10:39:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I don't need any of God's believers to get to know my old nature but if it helps them to connect with me, I will tell them some stories about my past. The real reason God created me as His voice is because He's not of this world. He's the Creator of a program called Eternal Life and none of His characters in this program will ever see Him. He needs a voice to teach us who we are within His program and I happen to be on the His saints that testify for Him in writing and speaking. The knowledge of God that we exist in is His voice but He needs a visible body to speak this knowledge through to let us know that He is our Creator and that we were created in His thoughts that were converted to invisible vibrations, which is His computing language to put all this together.

You tell everyone about your old alcohol addiction etc and that God forced you into religion but when questioned about it you refuse to say which religion he forced you into except for calling it Christian in general. I want to know specifics Brad.

If you refuse to say, please explain WHY you don't want anyone to know? Are you more ashamed of your past religion than you are of your past alcohol addiction? You are obviously hiding something. There are skeletons hiding in your cupboard which do not want to be seen.

I never asked you for the reason why God created you as his voice because I do not believe he did. I asked you what religions God FORCED you to attend because whether God forced you or not, I believe you did attend a religion or maybe a couple of different ones.
Can you even hold a normal conversation Brad and answer normal every day questions like a normal person can?
What makes you believe you were FORCED to attend a religion? Did you parents force you to go with them when you were a child and you had no choice in the matter?
Did someone hold a gun to your head and threaten you with death if you did not go with them?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 12:58:38 AM

It makes people suspect you are not being honest with them.

That's cuz chronic lying, then lying some more to offset the former lies, is a part of his mental illness. And the end-stage of the lying is ... fury.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 1:02:37 AM
At 3/3/2015 12:55:47 AM, Skyangel wrote:

You tell everyone about your old alcohol addiction etc and that God forced you into religion but when questioned about it you refuse to say which religion he forced you into except for calling it Christian in general. I want to know specifics Brad.

If you refuse to say, please explain WHY you don't want anyone to know? Are you more ashamed of your past religion than you are of your past alcohol addiction? You are obviously hiding something. There are skeletons hiding in your cupboard which do not want to be seen.

I never asked you for the reason why God created you as his voice because I do not believe he did. I asked you what religions God FORCED you to attend because whether God forced you or not, I believe you did attend a religion or maybe a couple of different ones.
Can you even hold a normal conversation Brad and answer normal every day questions like a normal person can?
What makes you believe you were FORCED to attend a religion? Did you parents force you to go with them when you were a child and you had no choice in the matter?
Did someone hold a gun to your head and threaten you with death if you did not go with them?

If you don't believe what I tell you, then why should I keep telling you anything?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 1:05:05 AM
At 3/3/2015 12:58:38 AM, annanicole wrote:

That's cuz chronic lying, then lying some more to offset the former lies, is a part of his mental illness. And the end-stage of the lying is ... fury.

Sooner or later all that bottled up fury will explode and the verbal lava will come flowing out of the volcanic explosion he has bottled up inside himself.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 1:07:04 AM
At 3/3/2015 1:05:05 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Sooner or later all that bottled up fury will explode and the verbal lava will come flowing out of the volcanic explosion he has bottled up inside himself.

It does to some extent every time he's trapped in his own lies.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 1:13:35 AM
At 3/3/2015 1:02:37 AM, bornofgod wrote:

If you don't believe what I tell you, then why should I keep telling you anything?

I do believe some of what you tell me Brad. I believe you were an alcoholic. Did God force you to be an alcoholic too? If so WHY?
I believe you were forced to attend a religion. I want to know exactly HOW you were FORCED in a physical sense. What illusions FORCED you to attend? Was it a parent or some other family member who gave you no choice? Was it your own curiosity and desire which FORCED you ?
Which particular denomination was it?
I am asking you questions about the things I believe. The reason you should tell me the answers is because it is polite to answer questions truthfully when asked. Otherwise people will not trust you with anything if you can't even answer a simple direct question.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 1:16:35 AM
At 3/3/2015 1:07:04 AM, annanicole wrote:

He just switches into automatic God mode and blames God for FORCING him to do and say what he does. It's never his fault. He is just a puppet on a string. He is just a programmed Sim who cannot think or speak for himself.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 1:37:36 AM
At 3/3/2015 1:16:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/3/2015 1:07:04 AM, annanicole wrote:

He just switches into automatic God mode and blames God for FORCING him to do and say what he does. It's never his fault. He is just a puppet on a string. He is just a programmed Sim who cannot think or speak for himself.

LOL Last time I asked him why (1) when I cite a NT passage, it's just a Roman forgery, but (2) when HE cites the exact same passage (and even underlines a portion of it), it's good scripture .... he started confirming that he is the voice of God due to drought conditions in Campbell, CA.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 2:37:05 AM
At 3/3/2015 1:13:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 3/3/2015 1:02:37 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I do believe some of what you tell me Brad. I believe you were an alcoholic. Did God force you to be an alcoholic too? If so WHY?
I believe you were forced to attend a religion. I want to know exactly HOW you were FORCED in a physical sense. What illusions FORCED you to attend? Was it a parent or some other family member who gave you no choice? Was it your own curiosity and desire which FORCED you ?
Which particular denomination was it?
I am asking you questions about the things I believe. The reason you should tell me the answers is because it is polite to answer questions truthfully when asked. Otherwise people will not trust you with anything if you can't even answer a simple direct question.

If you don't believe the Truth, then it's not necessary to tell you the visible things that I was involved in.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 2:58:33 AM
At 3/3/2015 2:39:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
Another delusional post from Brad!

Everything we saints write and speak are delusional to antichrists like yourself.